Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:08:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitStone (BST) -GemStones 4 Sale With BST - BTC MINERS FOR BST [OLD and LOCKED]  (Read 55531 times)
buckrogers
Legendary

Activity: 2728
Merit: 1181

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 02:25:35 PM

Nice work bitstonedev, expect some orders come this week!!!
Thanks!

I'm not getting involved in this fight, and won't comment anymore on this topic, but just can't stand by and watch you be this gullible buckrogers after so much time.

I fail to see the comparison you quoted me from the hate thread?

So far this looks like something I would try, and see how it works out. I've been around long enough to know how much, when and what to invest in by now, without taking a huge hit.

The other thread was a totally different issue regarding the sate of the forums,  and some of the members actions on it.

I see why you  are saying what you are, but its not the same.

Thanks for the candor.

Well I'm dr. spock I'm here to rock y'all

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Argwai96
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

Thug for life!

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 02:31:37 PM

last few pages are so refreshing before all i could see was ignored lol.
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 02:46:41 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2015, 04:02:29 PM by Paul Revere

Hello Community,

Quick update on Customer Appreciation goods currently in transit.

https://i.imgur.com/3e7IbmP.png

https://i.imgur.com/jK7dGRZ.png

https://i.imgur.com/w4wrjeI.png
So as you can all see we have multiple packages on the way and they should be in our hands and marked with prices shortly.

Escrow has also been solidified and the Escrow Agent will post the conformation of this shortly.

Escrow even has a 5 BTC reserve as a backup fund for his protection and yours - the community -

After Escrow Agent makes his announcement, I will post the transaction posted on the blockchain showing this backup 5 btc reserve that was sent to this Escrow Agents PUBLIC ADDRESS.

Yes, this is going to be real deal....no games are going to be played here and customers will ALWAYS get their goods insured and delivered.

Any questions, comments, or concerns...please post them here.

There are a few select people that I have put on my ignore list, and If you have made it on there...there is a good reason for it, and I'm sorry but until those on the ignore list become a customer they will be kept on that ignore list.

Thanks,

BitStoneDev

Awesome. Please start sending out the "incentives" so that this operation officially becomes what appears to be a Matrix Pyramid scheme exactly like Gemcoin. I know, I know, the Gemcoin crooks claimed to get their "incentives" to buy Gemcoins cheap because they "owned amber mines", and you simply state that you can magically buy things for less than everyone else, but the "use our coins to get cheap stuff because we get it for less" aspect is identical. The United States Federal Government has determined that fancy fraud schemes schemes are indeed still just fraud (I know, right? Roll Eyes), even though smart guys like Dr. Keith Harville seem to think otherwise. Oh, and in case you are unaware, the Bluecoats won. Seriously. They can march right into TN these days, exactly like they did when they visited the Gemcoin crooks in L.A. Please do start sending out some "incentives" so that you officially cross the line and make this operation appear in every way to be a Matrix Pyramid fraud scheme. When you do so, make sure you call up Bitstone Team partners Van Mcminn and Lou Britton and let them know the good news! And, if anyone is curious about whether what Dr. Keith Harville is doing is legal or not, I encourage you to contact the SEC ,FBI, Tennessee State Police Special Investigations Bureau or even the Nashville Police Fraud Unit and see what they think. Please report your findings. I am sure they will all agree with Keith and put their stamp of approval on the Bitstone operation, right?

Oh, and in case you don't already have a shill lined up to receive those "incentives"  Wink, you can get a hold of your old friend from Hashtalk, Hellsgremlin. Seriously, his last employer for whom he helped shill for has been charged by the SEC and has had to cut his operation down a lot. Hellsgremlin is the perfect shill for you, and he has experience doing this exact thing. He knows how to get tweaked up until his eyes look like black saucers and still be able to make a video of him unpacking the "cheap goods" he received. It totally worked for Josh Garza and his Coinstand Matrix Pyramid scheme, so I am sure it will work just as well for yours, too. And, Hellsgremlin has no issue offering to do dirty deeds to detractors, either. Seriously, this is an honest suggestion. Think about it, this guy is perfect for your ScamBones operation.

"Hellsgremlin Shilling and Criminal Harassment Inc., how may I help you?"

P.S: If I am incorrect about seeing Bitstones being a Matrix Pyramid scheme, please explain. I am really interested in how you have determined that your brilliant "business model" is actually legitimate and legal.

Also, I just heard this song on WDVX, and I thought it is perfect for Dr. Keith Harville. * Except Keith has yet to get to the Enlightenment and Redemption part of the parable and instead is just rolling off into deeper weeds and picking up speed as he goes downhill......
 Enjoy your Sunday!

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 04:07:15 PM

I know, and that's the sad part.

OgNasty offering his services to this venture is, IMO, concerning due to being "paid off".

Caveat emptor.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2015, 04:50:36 PM

Ok, looks like things happened, so here is a revised list:

46% bag - still not explained and nobody seems to be worried
147 total active BST addresses, 50%+ coins in top 10 addresses
fake website - sort of - the front page redirects to Google now but the Team page is still up: http://bitstones.org/team.html - my offer of help still stands
secret escrow OgNasty is the escrow
business entity you're dealing with is unknown, no terms of service, conducts sales via PM on the forum
hilarious troll assault trying to make me into a "GAW fanboy" - great sign of a fully legit operation
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 05:08:12 PM

The 46% bag is a bit concerning. For the health of the currency. 51% attack inevitable? Hopefully they will dump a bit to alleviate concern.
NextGenCrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2015, 05:10:43 PM

The 46% bag is a bit concerning. For the health of the currency. 51% attack inevitable? Hopefully they will dump a bit to alleviate concern.

LOL, of all things, you're concerned about a 51% attack when someone is holding 46%?  Smart.

bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1826

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 05:29:21 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2015, 06:32:41 PM by bones261

Unfortunately, this entity redistributed the coins to multiple addresses.  It now would take much time and effort to find out where all the coins ended up. What I would like to know, is if Yobit stakes their coins. The address all the coins were in for a brief time, was a staking address. Bittrex has a policy of not staking their coins, so it probably wasn't them.

Edit: According to my inquiry that I made in the Yobit trollbox, it does not appear Yobit stakes their coins either. It appears someone had and may still have control of a substantial portion of this coin, and it's not one of the exchanges. Investors should take this into consideration before placing their bids. However, if this is an acceptable risk to you, invest away.  Wink
BitStoneDev (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

twitter.com/BitStone_Devs

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2015, 06:14:25 PM

OgNasty offering his services to this venture is, IMO, concerning due to being "paid off".

Caveat emptor.

Lets keep this short.

You are losing respect with me, and I will be forced to add you to my ignore list.

Before I do so I wanted to come at you correct with an explanation of why I "paid" OgNasty with a Silver Kilo Bar.

ALL ESCROWS CHARGE A 1% or .01 BTC MINIMUM FOR THEIR ESCROW AGENT FEES!

Plain and simple partner, and for a person being around so long I figured you'd comprehend this.

Instead of paying the 1% FEES on $50-$1600 escrow'ed  transactions, we decided to pay OgNasty in Silver.

I mean come on, gold and silver will always be considered a form currency, and we have the right to use it as such.

It was a business move that made sense and will save us 1% fee for 60 days.

As we plan to be successful and bring in some sales...I'm sure the $405 in silver is well worth the expertise and credibility he brings to the operation.

Sorry if you think otherwise, but this isn't your coin or project...and it doesn't sound like you are an investor so why are you here?

Must get going,

BitStoneDev

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2015, 06:30:50 PM

Paul Revere

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 06:34:58 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2015, 07:00:56 PM by Paul Revere

Upon seeing the most recent post from Keith Harville CEO of Bitstone, it has dawned on me that perhaps he has set me to "ignore" and therefore can not see the questions I am directing to him, the leader of the Bitstones Team, with partners Van McMinn and Lou Britton. Hard to believe that the CEO of this operation will not answer questions posed by the customers from whom he is soliciting funds via an obvious baiting scheme.

I guess the answer is to have someone who isn't ignored by MRCEO quote this so Keith or one of the other members of the Bitstone Team like Van McMinn or Lou Britton can explain why Bitstone is not what it seems to be at face value. Here is the post that I suspect Keith may have missed during his time here moments ago. If you are unsure whether you are on the growing ignore list of Bitstonedev I guess quoting this would be a fair test to see.

Hello Community,

Quick update on Customer Appreciation goods currently in transit.

https://i.imgur.com/3e7IbmP.png

https://i.imgur.com/jK7dGRZ.png

https://i.imgur.com/w4wrjeI.png
So as you can all see we have multiple packages on the way and they should be in our hands and marked with prices shortly.

Escrow has also been solidified and the Escrow Agent will post the conformation of this shortly.

Escrow even has a 5 BTC reserve as a backup fund for his protection and yours - the community -

After Escrow Agent makes his announcement, I will post the transaction posted on the blockchain showing this backup 5 btc reserve that was sent to this Escrow Agents PUBLIC ADDRESS.

Yes, this is going to be real deal....no games are going to be played here and customers will ALWAYS get their goods insured and delivered.

Any questions, comments, or concerns...please post them here.

There are a few select people that I have put on my ignore list, and If you have made it on there...there is a good reason for it, and I'm sorry but until those on the ignore list become a customer they will be kept on that ignore list.

Thanks,

BitStoneDev

Awesome. Please start sending out the "incentives" so that this operation officially becomes what appears to be a Matrix Pyramid scheme exactly like Gemcoin. I know, I know, the Gemcoin crooks claimed to get their "incentives" to buy Gemcoins cheap because they "owned amber mines", and you simply state that you can magically buy things for less than everyone else, but the "use our coins to get cheap stuff because we get it for less" aspect is identical. The United States Federal Government has determined that fancy fraud schemes schemes are indeed still just fraud (I know, right? Roll Eyes), even though smart guys like Dr. Keith Harville seem to think otherwise. Oh, and in case you are unaware, the Bluecoats won. Seriously. They can march right into TN these days, exactly like they did when they visited the Gemcoin crooks in L.A. Please do start sending out some "incentives" so that you officially cross the line and make this operation appear in every way to be a Matrix Pyramid fraud scheme. When you do so, make sure you call up Bitstone Team partners Van Mcminn and Lou Britton and let them know the good news! And, if anyone is curious about whether what Dr. Keith Harville is doing is legal or not, I encourage you to contact the SEC ,FBI, Tennessee State Police Special Investigations Bureau or even the Nashville Police Fraud Unit and see what they think. Please report your findings. I am sure they will all agree with Keith and put their stamp of approval on the Bitstone operation, right?

Oh, and in case you don't already have a shill lined up to receive those "incentives"  Wink, you can get a hold of your old friend from Hashtalk, Hellsgremlin. Seriously, his last employer for whom he helped shill for has been charged by the SEC and has had to cut his operation down a lot. Hellsgremlin is the perfect shill for you, and he has experience doing this exact thing. He knows how to get tweaked up until his eyes look like black saucers and still be able to make a video of him unpacking the "cheap goods" he received. It totally worked for Josh Garza and his Coinstand Matrix Pyramid scheme, so I am sure it will work just as well for yours, too. And, Hellsgremlin has no issue offering to do dirty deeds to detractors, either. Seriously, this is an honest suggestion. Think about it, this guy is perfect for your ScamBones operation.

"Hellsgremlin Shilling and Criminal Harassment Inc., how may I help you?"

P.S: If I am incorrect about seeing Bitstones being a Matrix Pyramid scheme, please explain. I am really interested in how you have determined that your brilliant "business model" is actually legitimate and legal.

Also, I just heard this song on WDVX, and I thought it is perfect for Dr. Keith Harville. * Except Keith has yet to get to the Enlightenment and Redemption part of the parable and instead is just rolling off into deeper weeds and picking up speed as he goes downhill......
 Enjoy your Sunday!

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
ð

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 06:44:23 PM

This guy is full of shit IMO.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1250043.msg13163756#msg13163756

"On top of the 5 BTC, we have sent Og a Silver Kilo Bar as a gift."

Before its a gift now its payment. Whole thing reeks of Garza. Unfinished websites with people's names who never agreed to be in them in the first place, half baked courier invoices as examples of what exactly? All nuanced bullshit in the making. Slithering around every time someone points out something that is off.

Steer clear of this nonsense people.

Caveat emptor.

Lets keep this short.

You are losing respect with me, and I will be forced to add you to my ignore list.

Before I do so I wanted to come at you correct with an explanation of why I "paid" OgNasty with a Silver Kilo Bar.

Plain and simple partner, and for a person being around so long I figured you'd comprehend this.

Instead of paying the 1% FEES on $50-$1600 escrow'ed  transactions, we decided to pay OgNasty in Silver.

I mean come on, gold and silver will always be considered a form currency, and we have the right to use it as such.

As we plan to be successful and bring in some sales...I'm sure the $405 in silver is well worth the expertise and credibility he brings to the operation.

Sorry if you think otherwise, but this isn't your coin or project...and it doesn't sound like you are an investor so why are you here?

Must get going,

BitStoneDev
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1826

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 06:52:39 PM

Really wish that I could find a program that doesn't require me to compile, that's better at analysis of a block chain. Trying to perform analysis with crpytoID is almost impossible. Oh well, guess I'll go watch the football game, instead.
BitStoneDev (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

twitter.com/BitStone_Devs

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2015, 06:56:54 PM

This guy is full of shit IMO.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1250043.msg13163756#msg13163756

"On top of the 5 BTC, we have sent Og a Silver Kilo Bar as a gift."

Before its a gift now its payment. Whole thing reeks of Garza. Unfinished websites with people's names who never agreed to be in them in the first place, half baked courier invoices as examples of what exactly? All nuanced bullshit in the making. Slithering around every time someone points out something that is off.

Steer clear of this nonsense people.

Caveat emptor.

Lets keep this short.

Instead of paying the 1% FEES on $50-$1600 escrow'ed  transactions, we decided to pay OgNasty in Silver.

Must get going,

BitStoneDev

Hello,

Its considered a barter.

A trade off of trade.

Obviously no escrow is free and it should never be.

We deal with Gold, Silver, Diamonds, Gem, etc and Og deals with escrow.

It was more a gift than anything at first, but Og is acceptable with taking the Silver kilo bar and in return is giving us no fees on our escrow transactions for 2 months.

The 5 BTC is for the community's protection and his in case we were to flop on a deal.

The escrow is in place, and it will be used every time to protect both you the community and the BitStone team.

If you think we are "full of shit", go ahead and put us to the test by buying some BST and exchanging it for one of the items we have currently listed.

No need to go ham on the markets, we take BTC too...but would prefer some payment be in the form of BST.

The tracking info was posted to prove that the items posted by their "stock images" are items we truly plan to offer in return for BST...and that they're currently in transit and will be available for purchase when they are delivered.

It's basically us putting our own selves to the test, and giving the community something to hold on to as we start to mature into a legitimate community...we gotta start somewhere and its just that simple.

We aren't promising any price pegs, or promising any major investors...we are here trying to become a merchant/vendor middle man offering BST as a currency with some buying power within the fields we specialize in on a daily basis.

Continuing to quote Garza, complain about an old mockup website, and making shill accounts because we're ignoring you on your other accounts is unacceptable and for that reason, your new account will be ignored as well.

Take care,

BitStoneDev

ð

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 07:02:55 PM

This fool doesn't get it. Got an answer for everything that is neither clever nor wise when expecting to conduct business or expecting to handle other people's money.

This guy keeps slithering around every time he gets caught. Says one thing, means another, when that is insufficient he's another meaning for the other. This is not a business man and this is not a serious operation, a get rich quick scheme fly by night operation. OG would be wise to divorce himself from all of this before it goes any further.
Paul Revere

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 07:35:56 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2015, 08:05:10 PM by Paul Revere

This fool doesn't get it. Got an answer for everything that is neither clever nor wise when expecting to conduct business or expecting to handle other people's money.

This guy keeps slithering around every time he gets caught. Says one thing, means another, when that is insufficient he's another meaning for the other. This is not a business man and this is not a serious operation, a get rich quick scheme fly by night operation. OG would be wise to divorce himself from all of this before it goes any further.

I would say that is about the size of it all right. The sheer delusion displayed by Keith is astounding. It really does seem like he believes that there are a lot of people who don't view him as either an imbecile or a lunatic when they read his (and the totally not Keith Sock puppets'  Roll Eyes) posts "explaining" this operation.

If I were him I would be more worried about answering some investigator's inquiries. I can see it now. Pure brilliance in motion:

Investigator: Dr. Harville, could you please explain the financial model of the Bitstones operation and thus prove that there is a way to deliver what you are promising and perhaps thus exclude it from being a type of fraudulent Ponzi scam?

Kieth: "Derp! Tongue  Grin Silver Bar! Grin Grin  EmbarrassedLIARS!  Angry Angry Tongue B@ING,Boing,  Cheesy Wink BB@ooooiNG! I'll pay 20 BTC for the identity of you and your Posse!!!  ShockedTongue  Picasso!  Tongue Emeralds!  Huh Imma gonna sell 10% below spot with Bitstones!! Wink Wink  zZZZoooom! That's it, you're on ignore mister! BadinBaDOOinGG!@$! Angry >:(Innocent bystanders!  Angry Angry  Cry Cry DErRRPP! Escrow!! Crimes Against Humanity!!  Cry Cry VRRROooooooo@@M! 46%%!#!$! Vroom!ZZZZoooooMM! Cheesy Cheesy Cool Cheesy Grin "

Fucking hilarious.  

Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 08:00:16 PM

Caveat emptor.

I will sleep soundly at night.

Because I've seen your particular brand of fraudulent behavior in various forms on these forums throughout the years, and am concerned that OgNasty is lending his good reputation to such a disreputable venture.

Like I stated, caveat emptor.
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 08:16:21 PM

is this shit down to 1sat yet?? shouldn't be long now bwuaaahahahaa.  GNSP.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
buckrogers
Legendary

Activity: 2728
Merit: 1181

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 08:24:01 PM

I would say that is about the size of it all right. The sheer delusion displayed by Keith is astounding. It really does seem like he believes that there are a lot of people who don't view him as either an imbecile or a lunatic when they read his (and the totally not Keith Sock puppets'  Roll Eyes) posts "explaining" this operation.

If I were him I would be more worried about answering some investigator's inquiries. I can see it now. pure brilliance in motion:

Investigator: Dr. Harville, could you please explain the financial model of the Bitstones operation and thus prove that there is a way to deliver what you are promising and perhaps thus exclude it from being a type of Ponzi scam?

Kieth: "Derp! Tongue  Grin Silver Bar! Grin Grin  EmbarrassedLIARS!  Angry Angry Tongue B@ING,Boing,  Cheesy Wink BB@ooooiNG! I'll pay 10 BTC for your identity!!  ShockedTongue  Picasso! Emeralds! Cry Imma gonna sell 10% below spot!!  zZZZoooom! That's it, your on ignore mister! BadinBaDOOinGG!@$!Innocent bystanders!  Angry Angry DErRRPP! Escrow!! Crimes Against Humanity!!  Cry Cry VRRROooooooo@@M! Vroom! Cheesy Cheesy Cool Cheesy Grin "

Fucking hilarious.  

I think you guys are taking this way too far.

Proof of shipping/delivery en route has been shown of the items for sale.

The most reputable Escrow on this forum has agreed to take on services as escrow, and decided to be paid in silver.  If he were to be paid in DOGE would that be any different?

People barter for services in business every day.  there is absolutely nothing  wrong with that and should not be seen as anything but an agreement of payment.  Do you think OgNasty wouldn't have thought that through?

He has the most to lose, and if he's comfortable with being the escrow, then I am comfortable using his services as I and thousands of others have done before.

Most of your statements are goose chases, and mean nothing.

Whatever your other shill account labeled "a" or whatever, hasn't posted anything since a one liner something about coinstand a few months back and it was just a link.

All of a sudden it's a Paul double with hatred, yet you insist that there are paid/bought shill accounts on here, but deny any of your own.

Paul you said "Hard to believe that the CEO of this operation will not answer questions posed by the customers from whom he is soliciting funds"  do you even have any intention to purchase an item here?  

If not then you are not a potential customer, and you are not being solicited, and probably why you are on his ignore list.

People can make their own decisions without your "leadership" if that's what you'd like to call it.

You have spoken more than enough about all of your ideas and theories on this thread enough for people to decide for themselves.

I think you have made your pint about 25 pages ago.

Thanks!

Well I'm dr. spock I'm here to rock y'all
Paul Revere

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 08:41:03 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2015, 09:22:13 PM by Paul Revere

If I were him I would be more worried about answering some investigator's inquiries. I can see it now. pure brilliance in motion:

Investigator: Dr. Harville, could you please explain the financial model of the Bitstones operation and thus prove that there is a way to deliver what you are promising and perhaps thus exclude it from being a type of Ponzi scam?

Kieth: "Derp! Tongue  Grin Silver Bar! Grin Grin  EmbarrassedLIARS!  Angry Angry Tongue B@ING,Boing,  Cheesy Wink BB@ooooiNG! I'll pay 10 BTC for your identity!!  ShockedTongue  Picasso! Emeralds! Cry Imma gonna sell 10% below spot!!  zZZZoooom! That's it, your on ignore mister! BadinBaDOOinGG!@$!Innocent bystanders!  Angry Angry DErRRPP! Escrow!! Crimes Against Humanity!!  Cry Cry VRRROooooooo@@M! Vroom! Cheesy Cheesy Cool Cheesy Grin "

Fucking hilarious.  

I think you guys are taking this way too far.

Proof of shipping/delivery en route has been shown of the items for sale.

The most reputable Escrow on this forum has agreed to take on services as escrow, and decided to be paid in silver.  If he were to be paid in DOGE would that be any different?

People barter for services in business every day.  there is absolutely nothing  wrong with that and should not be seen as anything but an agreement of payment.  Do you think OgNasty wouldn't have thought that through?

He has the most to lose, and if he's comfortable with being the escrow, then I am comfortable using his services as I and thousands of others have done before.

Most of your statements are goose chases, and mean nothing.

Whatever your other shill account labeled "a" or whatever, hasn't posted anything since a one liner something about coinstand a few months back and it was just a link.

All of a sudden it's a Paul double with hatred, yet you insist that there are paid/bought shill accounts on here, but deny any of your own.

Paul you said "Hard to believe that the CEO of this operation will not answer questions posed by the customers from whom he is soliciting funds"  do you even have any intention to purchase an item here?  

If not then you are not a potential customer, and you are not being solicited, and probably why you are on his ignore list.

People can make their own decisions without your "leadership" if that's what you'd like to call it.

You have spoken more than enough about all of your ideas and theories on this thread enough for people to decide for themselves.

I think you have made your pint about 25 pages ago.

Thanks!

Who isn't interested in buying Silver and Gold for 10% below spot? If it were real, your holdings would go up on an exponential curve limited mostly by transit time of your deliveries (wherein you would sell them for ~2% under spot and pocket the difference to buy more ScamBones and order more Silver&Gold. At some point you would pretty much own the entire universe with this model. I was intrigued by this prospect, so I decided to see what this magical plan consists of. My conclusion is that his model would require a "Mystical Gold & Silver Shitter" of some type to work, and also that he most likely does not have this Magic Mystical Silver & Gold Shitter (read: Amber Mines ala Gemcoin) that allows his stated model to work.  I have studied what Dr. Keith Harville has presented as a legitimate investment vehicle and my conclusion is that it appears to be a simple carney scam gone Crypto. I have clearly and repeatedly asked him to please explain why his Bitstones operation is actually 100% legitimate and legal instead of a likely  confidence scam. If you disagree, by all means, stock up dem ScamBones! Dr Kiefs Be Handins Out dem Sivva Bar Soon™ Bitstonahs! Ya!

P.S: Thank you so very much for letting me know that "I have made my pint". I'll be sure to think about that when I am drinking it later.

Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: