Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:56:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitStone (BST) -GemStones 4 Sale With BST - BTC MINERS FOR BST [OLD and LOCKED]  (Read 55531 times)
Argwai96
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

Thug for life!

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 01:04:08 PM

so any one selling ?? WTB .3 btc pm offers please

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitStoneDev (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

twitter.com/BitStone_Devs

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2015, 06:12:30 PM

Block Explorer is now up:

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bst/

Exchanges are being contacted to inquire about the addition of BitStone.

BitStoneDev

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2015, 06:45:01 PM
Last edit: November 16, 2015, 08:07:43 PM by suchmoon

BitStoneDev

Where is your reevaluated business model and other promises from the old version:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1088486.0

Do you still have $1m to back this coin? Where is the BitStone Store?

Yes we have set aside $1M in Diamonds, Gems, Sapphires, Ruby's, Gallery Artwork, etc that will all be available in exchange for BST in our BitStone Store day 1 of launch.
Vita1ico

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 07:45:08 PM

bitstone.conf  ?
zoneout

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 08:22:18 PM

BitStoneDev

Block explorer is the main feature you need to go on exchanges, good job
BitStoneDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2015, 08:44:51 PM

BitStoneDev

Where is your reevaluated business model and other promises from the old version:

Yes we have set aside $1M in Diamonds, Gems, Sapphires, Ruby's, Gallery Artwork, etc that will all be available in exchange for BST in our BitStone Store day 1 of launch.

Welcome Back Suchmoon,

Business Model has been reevaluated, along with the core specs of BitStone.

Lets remember BitStone never officially launched when the last thread in question was created.

That thread was used as a gauge of interest, as we were looking for the communities opinion on things.

Ideas, plans, and goals set in the old thread you mentioned - along with quotes from the old thread you mentioned... are "old" ideas, "old" plans, and outdated goals.

We went back to the drawing table and have come up with simpler ways to launch BST and get its foundation built.

We also listened and acted on the recommendations the community voiced:

We eliminated the ICO.
We eliminated the PREMINE.
We reconfigured the BitStone algorithm to X11 instead of SHA256.
We modified the coin supply/distribution model to cater more towards the community.
We modified the annual Proof of Stake percentage to 1% /month - 12% /yr.

There are many other partnerships behind the scenes that we developed...and one of those partnerships will empower us to have multiple BitStone Accepting Merchants, and finer details on those partnerships will be released in due time.

We have more supply than before and soon will be able to sell these goods for BST.

Stay tuned,

BitStoneDev

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2015, 08:56:03 PM

BitStoneDev

Welcome Back Suchmoon,

Lets remember BitStone never officially launched when the last thread in question was created.

That thread was used as a gauge of interest, as we were looking for the communities opinion on things.

Ideas, plans, and goals set in the old thread you mentioned - along with quotes from the old thread you mentioned... are "old" ideas, "old" plans, and outdated goals.

We went back to the drawing table and have come up with simpler ways to launch BST and get its foundation built.

We eliminated the ICO.
We modified the coin supply/distribution model to cater more towards the community.

There are many other partnerships behind the scenes that we developed...and one of those partnerships will empower us to have multiple BitStone Accepting Merchants, and finer details on those partnerships will be released in due time.

We have more supply than before and soon will be able to sell these goods for BST.

Stay tuned,

BitStoneDev

What's the timeline for the "partnerships"? Why was it launched without having those deals in place?

And why didn't you explicitly state in the starting posts of each thread that these two coins have nothing in common. The main premise of the old coin was that it was going to be backed by $1m in assets. If that's no longer the case then reusing the same name and not clearly spelling out the concept of the new coin is deceptive at best.
BitStoneDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2015, 09:09:14 PM

BitStoneDev

Welcome Back Suchmoon,

We eliminated the ICO.

Stay tuned,

BitStoneDev

What's the timeline for the "partnerships"? Why was it launched without having those deals in place?

And why didn't you explicitly state in the starting posts of each thread that these two coins have nothing in common. The main premise of the old coin was that it was going to be backed by $1m in assets. If that's no longer the case then reusing the same name and not clearly spelling out the concept of the new coin is deceptive at best.

Hello Suchmoon,

Partnerships are currently in place, and the reveal of these partnerships will be soon.

We have professionally licensed graders signed on with us, and the ability to offer a lot more than $1M in product with open store fronts ready to start officially accepting BitStone.

Backing a Crypto Currency with any tangible item is risky business as our attorneys have advised, and we needed to tweak the way we represented ourselves and this project.

There are bigger and better ways to go about the BitStone project, and that's why things are much different than the original ideas.

This is our project, and things will run according to our schedule.

I appreciate your interest but, lets not make things complicated here.

Of course things are different, that's why we postponed the launch of BitStone until now...so we had the required time to revamp our ideas.

BitStoneDev

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2015, 09:18:30 PM

1. What's the timeline for the "partnerships"? 2. Why was it launched without having those deals in place?

3. And why didn't you explicitly state in the starting posts of each thread that these two coins have nothing in common. The main premise of the old coin was that it was going to be backed by $1m in assets. If that's no longer the case then reusing the same name and not clearly spelling out the concept of the new coin is deceptive at best.

Hello Suchmoon,

Partnerships are currently in place, and the reveal of these partnerships will be soon.

We have professionally licensed graders signed on with us, and the ability to offer a lot more than $1M in product with open store fronts ready to start officially accepting BitStone.

Backing a Crypto Currency with any tangible item is risky business as our attorneys have advised, and we needed to tweak the way we represented ourselves and this project.

There are bigger and better ways to go about the BitStone project, and that's why things are much different than the original ideas.

Of course things are different, that's why we postponed the launch of BitStone until now...so we had the required time to revamp our ideas.

BitStoneDev

I have numbered my questions for easier reference. Can you provide short specific answers to each. There is nothing complicated about that. Thanks.
BitStoneDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2015, 09:30:19 PM

1. What's the timeline for the "partnerships"? 2. Why was it launched without having those deals in place?

3. And why didn't you explicitly state in the starting posts of each thread that these two coins have nothing in common. The main premise of the old coin was that it was going to be backed by $1m in assets. If that's no longer the case then reusing the same name and not clearly spelling out the concept of the new coin is deceptive at best.

Hello Suchmoon,

BitStoneDev

I have numbered my questions for easier reference. Can you provide short specific answers to each. There is nothing complicated about that. Thanks.

Hello Suchmoon,

Not a problem to answer those questions, but I do believe I touched on them in my last post.

Answer # 1 : The timeline for the release of these partnerships will be within the next 21 days.
Answer # 2 : The partnerships are already in place, and BST was not launched without those relationships cemented.
Answer # 3 : As I posted in the old thread that we were going to go back to the drawing board, things had to be changed... My first post here on this thread went over the new specs, along with the title explaining that there is no ICO - or PREMINE. I don't feel that changing the name of our coin is necessary as we NEVER launched BST in the first place until now. The concept will be spelled out well and clear as we mature in time with this project.

I must get going now, its been a pleasure.

BitStoneDev

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2015, 09:38:17 PM

Hello Suchmoon,

Not a problem to answer those questions, but I do believe I touched on them in my last post.

Answer # 1 : The timeline for the release of these partnerships will be within the next 21 days.
Answer # 2 : The partnerships are already in place, and BST was not launched without those relationships cemented.
Answer # 3 : As I posted in the old thread that we were going to go back to the drawing board, things had to be changed... My first post here on this thread went over the new specs, along with the title explaining that there is no ICO - or PREMINE. I don't feel that changing the name of our coin is necessary as we NEVER launched BST in the first place until now. The concept will be spelled out well and clear as we mature in time with this project.

I must get going now, its been a pleasure.

BitStoneDev

I still don't think you are being honest by NOT specifying these details in the OPs of both threads as there clearly is a lot of room for confusion given your past promises of $1m backing etc.

We'll see what transpires by December 8 I guess.
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2015, 11:42:52 PM

BitStoneDev

some progress is good ...

please push bleutrade and cryptsy really hard ... only because these are two of my favourite exchanges Wink ...

i have setup a node to testhe stability of code - it has issues with broken links ( as with its previous code that its based on ) - but compiles well when its all fixed and syncs immediately if you are on any other vps or server that is NOT redhat based ... rhel based systems require a few steps in order to compile successfully and run without issue ...

staking is yet to be tested on the node - as it need coins to do that Wink ...

if you are willing to put it on github - ill help with it ...

btw - nice job on picking cryptoid ... fairglu has one of the best block explorers out there ...

#crysx

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2015, 11:45:08 PM

bitstone.conf  ?

BitStone.conf ...

depending on how you are using the wallet - will determine what you need to have in the .conf file ...

#crysx

bumbacoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 11:50:58 PM

bounty for mac wallet ?
pm me for quicker response Smiley

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2015, 11:52:00 PM

BitStoneDev

that sounds very sarcastic - so ill explain a little something here ...

most exchanges these days just require you to 'vote' ... and what i mean by 'vote' is use your btc to get on the exchange itself ...

its not like it used to be a while ago - where exchanges would add a coin and then remove it if there wasnt enough volume ( actually 'enough' btc for the exchange to keep it on there ) ... its all about making btc for the exchange these days - so a block explorer for MOST exchanges would be more than enough if you paid ( i mean 'voted' ) your way into there ...

i should know - its the main reason granite is ONLY on bleutrade ... to get granite on other exchanges would cost me more than 12btc for three other exchanges ... and im only quoting a ballpark figure ...

so kudos to bitstone if they get it on most exchanges - it means they did the groundwork AND it cost them to do ...

#crysx

BitStoneDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2015, 05:54:55 AM

BitStoneDev

most exchanges these days just require you to 'vote' ... and what i mean by 'vote' is use your btc to get on the exchange itself ...

its not like it used to be a while ago - where exchanges would add a coin and then remove it if there wasnt enough volume ( actually 'enough' btc for the exchange to keep it on there ) ... its all about making btc for the exchange these days - so a block explorer for MOST exchanges would be more than enough if you paid ( i mean 'voted' ) your way into there ...

i should know - its the main reason granite is ONLY on bleutrade ... to get granite on other exchanges would cost me more than 12btc for three other exchanges ... and im only quoting a ballpark figure ...

so kudos to bitstone if they get it on most exchanges - it means they did the groundwork AND it cost them to do ...

#crysx

I'm working on Bittrex as we speak.

Lets chat on skype about adding some BST nodes up on the granite VPS's.

I think this would be a great network addition and likely to be appreciated by exchanges.

Source will be on github shortly.

Thanks for your help.

BitStoneDev

BitStoneDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2015, 05:57:56 AM

bounty for mac wallet ?
pm me for quicker response Smiley

Got it covered, but thanks.

BitStoneDev

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2015, 06:03:09 AM

BitStoneDev

#crysx

I think this would be a great network addition and likely to be appreciated by exchanges.

Thanks for your help.

BitStoneDev

all good ...

bittrex doesnt have the same sorts of facilities as cryptsy and bleutrade ( like auto trade within the deposits on the profile ) - but is one of the largest exchanges ... grn was on there a very long time ago Smiley ...

no issues with the nodes - i can have them organized very quickly now i know what needs to be done with the centos 7 x64 compilation ... and would be very happy to help ...

i will be offline for about 24-48hrs from tonight - so i can get them done after i come back into the office ...

#crysx

BitStoneDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2015, 06:19:59 AM

BitStoneDev

#crysx

Thanks for your help.

BitStoneDev

all good ...

bittrex doesnt have the same sorts of facilities as cryptsy and bleutrade ( like auto trade within the deposits on the profile ) - but is one of the largest exchanges ... grn was on there a very long time ago Smiley ...

no issues with the nodes - i can have them organized very quickly now i know what needs to be done with the centos 7 x64 compilation ... and would be very happy to help ...

i will be offline for about 24-48hrs from tonight - so i can get them done after i come back into the office ...

#crysx

Sounds Good Crysx.

Look forward to adding more nodes to the network.

Currently I see 19 connections on the network, but with minimal work we can achieve more than 30 connections on the network by next week.

More nodes, faster sync, more secure network = a strong foundation for the early days of BitStone.

Speak to you in 24-48hrs.

BitStoneDev

loutchano

Activity: 618
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2015, 09:02:35 AM

LOutCh@nO MultiPool

New Bitstone Pool  0.1% fee

Pool : http://multipool.no-ip.org:2627/pool/BST/

Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/loutchanomultipool/

Twitter : https://twitter.com/LOutChanoPool

Donations : B5xGdoEqvd2uikenqLnctaQ3Vg6V6uYRx6

Happy Mining !!!

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: