Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 07:48:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitStone (BST) -GemStones 4 Sale With BST - BTC MINERS FOR BST [OLD and LOCKED]  (Read 55526 times)
bensam12345

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 07:56:32 PM

Hold on- Paul will redirect so I will point out the part of interest:

If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 07:57:01 PM

PAUL REVERE SIGNATURE -

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere

FUCKIN LIAR

Excuse me?

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
bensam12345

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 07:58:43 PM

So by Paul Reveres line of thinking.

It was brought up on a previous thread and it was not denied, therefore it must be true.

Paul Revere

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 08:02:02 PM

It was brought up on a previous thread and it was not denied, therefore it must be true.

Incorrect. That is not my line of thinking at all, and I will kindly ask that you not suggest that it is.

wheellocks

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 08:02:30 PM

ha!!
paul doesnt seek the truth man dont you see that, he is trying to have the rep of the savior of the crypto world.

no one needs your saving.

oh you never did answer my question...do you actually own any coin?
bensam12345

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 08:04:39 PM

Incorrect. That is not my line of thinking at all, and I will kindly ask that you not suggest that it is.

Ok, I must be wrong, Paul Revere did not post this a few minutes ago:

"This has already been covered months ago, and Keith never denied any of this."
Paul Revere

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 08:07:22 PM

ha!!
paul doesnt seek the truth man dont you see that, he is trying to have the rep of the savior of the crypto world.

Believe what you like. I will stick to what I know.

Paul Revere

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 08:09:03 PM

Ok, I must be wrong, Paul Revere did not post this a few minutes ago:

And?

bensam12345

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 08:09:42 PM

And I for one would kindly ask you to leave, everyone is aware that you think this is a scam.  I am old enough to make my own decisions and do not want to read your foul comments nor do I care to look at pictures you post of people and then call them names like a third grader.

Paul Revere

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 08:11:53 PM

And I for one would kindly ask you to leave, everyone is aware that you think this is a scam.  I am old enough to make my own decisions and do not want to read your foul comments nor do I care to look at pictures you post of people and then call them names like a third grader.

I suggest that you use the "ignore" feature of the forum so you do not have to see my posts.

dbt1033
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 08:14:46 PM

ha!!

It doesn't matter if he owns any coin...

I've got no problem with someone trying to help others not lose money.

He can't form your opinion for you; that's your job.  Use all available information to do so...the good and the bad.
bensam12345

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 08:16:10 PM

Here we go again with Paul Reveres BS.

1-  I ask about Pauls sources for his accusations of drug addiction and state the only source is Topix.
2-  Paul doesn't answer the question at first and then answers with:
3-  I state that Paul used the following logic:
      " It was brought up on a previous thread and it was not denied, therefore it must be true."
4- Paul says :
     "Incorrect. That is not my line of thinking at all, and I will kindly ask that you not suggest that it is."
5- Paul has yet to produce anything of substance to back up his claim

Paul starts the redirection process

blah, blah, blah
dbt1033
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 08:16:21 PM

Then ignore him.  You're just as bad as he is.  Stop perpetuating thread drift!
bensam12345

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 08:19:09 PM

Then ignore him.  You're just as bad as he is.  Stop perpetuating thread drift!

Thank you for pointing that out- you are correct.  I will get back on track.  I saw the post where escrow is almost ready, I look forward to spending some coins.
Paul Revere

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 08:21:18 PM

Here we go again with Paul Reveres BS.

1-  I ask about Pauls sources for his accusations of drug addiction and state the only source is Topix.
2-  Paul doesn't answer the question at first and then answers with:
3-  I state that Paul used the following logic:
      " It was brought up on a previous thread and it was not denied, therefore it must be true."
4- Paul says :
     "Incorrect. That is not my line of thinking at all, and I will kindly ask that you not suggest that it is."
5- Paul has yet to produce anything of substance to back up his claim

Paul starts the redirection process

blah, blah, blah

I think Keith can ask me to post that himself. He has already seen it , and I don't really care if you have. But this isn't about drug addiction, it is about someone selling something they say has a certain value and can not prove that it has any value and can not produce a viable model by which a sustainable value can be achieved, even in the face of "backing" payouts and coin creation. If you want to rant about what an asshole I supposedly am because I spend time trying to expose Crypto fraud schemes , by all means, have at it. Have fun.

NextGenCrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 08:22:41 PM

Dev team - what is being done with the coins that are used to purchase raffle tickets, merchandise, etc?

I am going to assume you're going to ensure this is all 100% transparent since there's nothing to hide, correct?

wheellocks

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 08:23:58 PM

ha!!

He can't form your opinion for you; that's your job.  Use all the information available to do so...the good and the bad.

You think he is trying to help others not to lose money? on what basis? what are his facts? i dont see any except some old photos and some old association from a company that hasn't existed in a pretty long time, and that founder in under sec investigation and will be in jail soon.

Other than that all the information available for me to form MY opinion as that is all it is at this point, is what i will do. There is no good or bad as you say, just old dug up outdated misinformation.

I will give this coin a shot just out of spite, and will post when i get some nice stuff.

also i think it happens to be a pretty cool idea, so spite to paul and good luck to the devs, i will 100% post my first purchase.

oh, and as far as not owning any coin? then why is he here? to promote insanity? ...right

Paul Revere

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 08:30:39 PM

ha!!

He can't form your opinion for you; that's your job.  Use all the information available to do so...the good and the bad.

You think he is trying to help others not to lose money? on what basis? what are his facts? i dont see any except some old photos and some old association from a company that hasn't existed in a pretty long time, and that founder in under sec investigation and will be in jail soon.

Other than that all the information available for me to form MY opinion as that is all it is at this point, is what i will do. There is no good or bad as you say, just old dug up outdated misinformation.

I will give this coin a shot just out of spite, and will post when i get some nice stuff.

also i think it happens to be a pretty cool idea, so spite to paul and good luck to the devs, i will 100% post my first purchase.

oh, and as far as not owning any coin? then why is he here? to promote insanity? ...right

Make sure you hang around and shill for ScamBones - err I mean Bitstone, after you "invest" . Afterall, the only way for you to turn a profit is to get more suckers to invest in the same Pyramid Scheme and then cashout. I will make sure to say hi now and then.

wheellocks

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 08:33:10 PM

ha!!

Make sure you hang around and shill for ScamBones - err I mean Bitstone, after you "invest" . Afterall, the only way for you to turn a profit is to get more suckers to invest in the same Pyramid Scheme and then cashout. I will make sure to say hi now and then.

oh, please do....what have you invested in recently paul? anything but working up the next fud report?  maybe you should start one of those badbitcoin websites ..oh...lol
Paul Revere

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 08:35:52 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2015, 08:46:33 PM by Paul Revere

ha!!

He can't form your opinion for you; that's your job.  Use all the information available to do so...the good and the bad.

oh, please do....what have you invested in recently paul? anything but working up the next fud report?  maybe you should start one of those badbitcoin websites ..oh...lol

Sorry, Badbitcoin is actually a scam site in itself. Figures you would not be savvy enough to know that.

Oh, And FWIW: My recent investments have been a "new" (early 70's vintage) 3 hp shaper with a 1 hp power stock feeder. Just got the new cutters for the setups I need to run for the flooring and doors on this house. Pretty jazzed, really. I haven't had a real woodshop for a long time. Figured I would buy a shaper to crank out this job quicker and then sell it, but it matches my WW2 vintage Unisaw, so I will probably keep it. Thanks for being so interested in my investments. Do you reckon I should start a "Shaper Coin"? Or maybe "Cutter Coin" would be better.....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: