Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:30:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitStone (BST) -GemStones 4 Sale With BST - BTC MINERS FOR BST [OLD and LOCKED]  (Read 55528 times)
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 04:30:49 AM

Id like to ask a question with out being insulted or battered on topic ...lol

Where do you see in that chart that 1 person holds 50% of all the coins?  I see a lot of wallet bubbles with the top ten being largest of course, but with different addresses. Most of them are in the 30K range or less.

thanks!

This is where a single address held ~200k coins: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bst/address.dws?BM8G58DvdWpeJyvbbB5H23sLsDm7EwQEPS.htm

This was already posted a few pages back by someone and didn't attract any attention, which was the point of my post.

That 200k was then split into multiple "bubbles". You can still see that top 10 addresses hold >50%. I hope someone with enough time on their hands can dig up the transactions to show if that 200k ended up in those big bubbles, or on Bittrex, etc.

i see now, thanks.

But why do you assume it is one person?

Couldn't it be an investment group or something along those lines?

Ok, let me rephrase: a single entity. Doesn't really make any difference. Actually if it's a "group" that makes it probably more dangerous, less predictable, etc. But that's not the point.

Someone acquiring this amount of coins reeks of inside knowledge. Therefore negating the "no-premine" argument being repeated by BitStoneDev.

Even if it's not an inside job it's still a huge risk to bagholders. Even 10% of that amount would pretty much destroy Bittrex order books.

Even if it's not an inside job and doesn't get dumped in large quantities it's still a risk to the network - that "entity" could likely fork the coin at will.

That's just a few red flags from one address. How many flags would you say is the minimum to consider that something might not be entirely above board?
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitStoneDev (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

twitter.com/BitStone_Devs

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 06:07:51 AM

Hello Community,

Thanks for all of the recent interest in the BitStone project.

We have a vision and we are committed to seeing it through.

People have made money on BST, and we are very happy to hear that.

This is only a true indicator of the massive interest we already have...and with the things we have planned that interest is going to grow even more.

Escrow Update:

Escrow has been established, and we have worked out a deal to secure worry free escrows from a very accredited escrow agent here on BitcoinTalk.

Many of you may have heard of him, and we can assure that the whole community will be confident in his escrow abilities.

Who is this escrow?

Well, I will let this person introduce himself shortly.

Many people want the Silver Kilo Bars, and it so happens that our escrow agent wants one as well...so we are sending him one to review and to keep as a gift.

I want a silver kilo bar, how do I get one?

Very easily, contact me via PM and state that you want one...and I will put you in contact with the escrow agent asap.

When my escrow confirms he has received payment, I will get your shipping info that you provided my escrow agent and send package within 24 hours.

Buyer will receive tracking number, and be REQUIRED to SIGN for the package. Yeah, no and's if's or but's about it, if you want a Silver Bar and plan to use BST or BTC to purchase it...you will have to sign for that package.

When the package is confirmed DELIVERED, I will contact my escrow agent, and he will also check the status of delivery.

If all checks out funds will be released, and sale will then be finalized.

What items can I look forward to purchasing with BST in the next coming days?

Silver Kilo Bars

Gold Rounds / Sqaures - 1/4 oz , 10 gram , 1/2 oz

Silver Rounds / Squares - 5 oz , 10oz , 1oz

ALL 10% UNDER SPOT!

Nobody can beat our prices on these items.

Grab some BitStone if you wish to buy something of real value this holiday season using Crypto Currency!!!

BITTREX MARKET WHERE YOU CAN BUY BITSTONE:

https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-BST

Thanks for your support,

BitStoneDev

dbt1033
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 06:13:32 AM

So your source is Ebay?  Where are the coins?  You only have stock photos...

Please tell me your aren't drop shipping....
buckrogers
Legendary

Activity: 2728
Merit: 1181

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 06:19:56 AM

Hello Community,

Thanks for all of the recent interest in the BitStone project.

We have a vision and we are committed to seeing it through.

People have made money on BST, and we are very happy to hear that.

This is only a true indicator of the massive interest we already have...and with the things we have planned that interest is going to grow even more.

Escrow Update:

Escrow has been established, and we have worked out a deal to secure worry free escrows from a very accredited escrow agent here on BitcoinTalk.

Many of you may have heard of him, and we can assure that the whole community will be confident in his escrow abilities.

Who is this escrow?

Well, I will let this person introduce himself shortly.

Many people want the Silver Kilo Bars, and it so happens that our escrow agent wants one as well...so we are sending him one to review and to keep as a gift.

I want a silver kilo bar, how do I get one?

Very easily, contact me via PM and state that you want one...and I will put you in contact with the escrow agent asap.

When my escrow confirms he has received payment, I will get your shipping info that you provided my escrow agent and send package within 24 hours.

Buyer will receive tracking number, and be REQUIRED to SIGN for the package. Yeah, no and's if's or but's about it, if you want a Silver Bar and plan to use BST or BTC to purchase it...you will have to sign for that package.

When the package is confirmed DELIVERED, I will contact my escrow agent, and he will also check the status of delivery.

If all checks out funds will be released, and sale will then be finalized.

What items can I look forward to purchasing with BST in the next coming days?

Silver Kilo Bars

Gold Rounds / Sqaures - 1/4 oz , 10 gram , 1/2 oz

Silver Rounds / Squares - 5 oz , 10oz , 1oz

ALL 10% UNDER SPOT!

Nobody can beat our prices on these items.

Grab some BitStone if you wish to buy something of real value this holiday season using Crypto Currency!!!

BITTREX MARKET WHERE YOU CAN BUY BITSTONE:

https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-BST

Thanks for your support,

BitStoneDev

Nice selection, looking forward to a couple of pieces.

thanks!

Well I'm dr. spock I'm here to rock y'all
Arrakeen

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 06:22:28 AM

Something about this team's sales items & pitches leaves a sour taste in the mouth.  Everything about this just feels....off.  I don't get this feeling with a lot of coins, even when they're obvious scams.  But this one?  Highly advised to steer clear within one thousand kilometers.  Nothing about this seems legit - not the coin, their 'escrow', nor the 'stones' they have for sale.
dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 06:23:33 AM

Something about this team's sales items & pitches leaves a sour taste in the mouth.  Everything about this just feels....off.  I don't get this feeling with a lot of coins, even when they're obvious scams.  But this one?  Highly advised to steer clear within one thousand kilometers.  Nothing about this seems legit - not the coin, their 'escrow', nor the 'stones' they have for sale.

Hell...they are bribing the escrow too. 
buckrogers
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 06:24:24 AM

What are you basing this "feeling" off of?

They said they will have product, and a trusted escrow...what else doesn't "feel" right so far?

Thanks!

BitStoneDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 06:25:32 AM

So your source is Ebay?  Where are the coins?  You only have stock photos...

Hello,

The silver kilo bars we currently have in stock...the bar is NOT a stock photo.

The other items shown are currently in transit and should be in our hands within the next few days.

It's clear as day that the others are stock photos, but our source is NOT ebay. Roll Eyes

If you read my post, pay close attention to where I said in the "coming days", and in the coming days is when I should receive my shipment for the other items in with the stock photos.

These will be used for stock in our appreciation sale of goods 10% below spot.

The bars are ready to go in hand along with some BTC miners.

Anyone looking for a new Avalon 6 Bitcoin Miner?

AA2
A3

BST is the best way to secure these items.

BTC is also accepted but better discounts can be applied when you use BST instead.

Thanks,

BitStoneDev

dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 06:26:59 AM

So your source is Ebay?  Where are the coins?  You only have stock photos...

Hello,

The silver kilo bars we currently have in stock...the bar is NOT a stock photo.

The other items shown are currently in transit and should be in our hands within the next few days.

It's clear as day that the others are stock photos, but our source is NOT ebay. Roll Eyes

If you read my post, pay close attention to where I said in the "coming days", and in the coming days is when I should receive my shipment for the other items in with the stock photos.

These will be used for stock in our appreciation sale of goods 10% below spot.

The bars are ready to go in hand along with some BTC miners.

Anyone looking for a new Avalon 6 Bitcoin Miner?

AA2
A3

BST is the best way to secure these items.

BTC is also accepted but better discounts can be applied when you use BST instead.

Thanks,

BitStoneDev

Prove that you have more than one bar, and I'll shut up.  Dead serious too.

You have 1 hour to comply.  No excuses.
BitStoneDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 06:28:56 AM

Something about this team's sales items & pitches leaves a sour taste in the mouth.  Everything about this just feels....off.  I don't get this feeling with a lot of coins, even when they're obvious scams.  But this one?  Highly advised to steer clear within one thousand kilometers.  Nothing about this seems legit - not the coin, their 'escrow', nor the 'stones' they have for sale.

Its the way in which he wishes to be paid.

Our project and vision is what attracted him to work with us in the first place.

Maybe he wants to test our character and make sure the bars are legit before he puts his name on a escrow for the products in which he's proving escrow before?

That's just what a man with sense would do.

Don't be an idiot dbt1033, I really don't see the point of the nonsense.

Cut it out, or be ignored...simple as that.

This is your warning.

BitStoneDev

dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 06:32:02 AM

Something about this team's sales items & pitches leaves a sour taste in the mouth.  Everything about this just feels....off.  I don't get this feeling with a lot of coins, even when they're obvious scams.  But this one?  Highly advised to steer clear within one thousand kilometers.  Nothing about this seems legit - not the coin, their 'escrow', nor the 'stones' they have for sale.

Our project and vision is what attracted him to work with us in the first place.

Maybe he wants to test our character and make sure the bars are legit before he puts his name on the project.

This is your warning.

BitStoneDev

Admit you lied about having multiple bars then...  people love a little humility.  Hell, I'll go away if you admit it too.

For the amount of trouble it would save you... taking a quick pic of the bars is really not asking much.  I'd even go as far as saying that is quite reasonable.
buckrogers
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 06:37:24 AM

Maybe he wants to test our character and make sure the bars are legit before he puts his name on the project.

This is your warning.

BitStoneDev

Admit you lied about having multiple bars then...  people love a little humility.  Hell, I'll go away if you admit it too.

For the amount of trouble it would save you... taking a quick pic of the bars is really not asking much.  I'd even go as far as saying that is quite reasonable.

can you show me a pic of your wallet ready to purchase multiple silver Kilo bars? no excuses!..that's lame bro.

dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 06:39:36 AM

This is your warning.

BitStoneDev

can you show me a pic of your wallet ready to purchase multiple silver Kilo bars? no excuses!..that's lame bro.

No, I can't show you that picture, because like the dev (who does not have more than 1 silver bar), I do not own any BitStone (anymore).
buckrogers
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 06:40:31 AM

This is your warning.

BitStoneDev

No, I can't show you that picture, because like the dev (who does not have more than 1 silver bar), I do not own any BitStone (anymore).

so why are you trolling then?

BitStoneDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 06:41:27 AM

This is your warning.

BitStoneDev

Well, I'd send him one in the morning if he wanted to buy one. Tracking # ,  picture of your bar that I'd be sending him, even make a video dropping it off at the post office....It's that simple. The deal would be escrowed so he has nothing to lose.

Only reason he wouldn't buy one is because he doesn't have the BST to purchase one..and in that case he is just wasting my time and I have better things to do tonight.

If anyone would like to purchase a bar, please PM us.

Thanks,

BitStoneDev

dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 06:44:17 AM

Well, I'd send him one in the morning if he wanted to buy one. Tracking # ,  picture of your bar that I'd be sending him, even make a video dropping it off at the post office....It's that simple. The deal would be escrowed so he has nothing to lose.

Only reason he wouldn't buy one is because he doesn't have the BST to purchase one..and in that case you are just wasting my time and I have better things to do tonight.

Thanks,

BitStoneDev

Disappointing.  All I'm hearing is a bunch of excuses.  You had an opportunity to redeem yourself.  An easy opportunity.  Effortless almost.

There is only one reasonable assumption to make here.  You have one bar.  I don't like it when people lie to me.
buckrogers
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 06:45:55 AM

Only reason he wouldn't buy one is because he doesn't have the BST to purchase one..and in that case you are just wasting my time and I have better things to do tonight.

Thanks,

BitStoneDev

Disappointing.  All I'm hearing is a bunch of excuses.  You had an opportunity to redeem yourself.  An easy opportunity.  Effortless almost.

There is only one reasonable assumption to make here.  You have one bar.  I don't like it when people lie to me.

you just said you have no coin to buy any!! whats the deal? can you show him your BTC wallet or any wallet to show you own any coin? i'm sure he would send you one if you did, but please post it here publicly!

dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 06:49:31 AM

Arrakeen

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 06:50:48 AM

Thanks,

BitStoneDev

you just said you have no coin to buy any!! whats the deal? can you show him your BTC wallet or any wallet to show you own any coin? i'm sure he would send you one if you did, but please post it here publicly!

LOL wow, looks like someones hiding behind a sock puppet for Bitstone Grin

why the hell would you be so offended if someone asks for proof of BST owning the items he claims to be selling?

This is all one big hilarious screw up on your guys part.  Why should he have to prove he owns BST when the dev said they'd accept BTC?  You're hilarious (and pathetic)

Oh yeah, take a chill pill...no one was attacking you to begin with.  Oh wait...sockpuppet  Roll Eyes
dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 06:52:06 AM

Thanks,

BitStoneDev

No, but I have nothing to prove.  The developer has made claims he is unable to back up.  He's lying...  

I mean no offence to you...but haven't you fallen for scams before?  Don't you wish someone had warned you before you lost all of your money to some heartless, greedy dev...or company?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: