Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:58:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitStone (BST) -GemStones 4 Sale With BST - BTC MINERS FOR BST [OLD and LOCKED]  (Read 55531 times)
BitStoneDev (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

twitter.com/BitStone_Devs

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 06:53:13 AM

Well, I'd send him one in the morning if he wanted to buy one. Tracking # ,  picture of your bar that I'd be sending him, even make a video dropping it off at the post office....It's that simple. The deal would be escrowed so he has nothing to lose.

Only reason he wouldn't buy one is because he doesn't have the BST to purchase one..and in that case you are just wasting my time and I have better things to do tonight.

If anyone would like to purchase a bar, please PM us.

Thanks,

BitStoneDev

Disappointing.  All I'm hearing is a bunch of excuses.  You had an opportunity to redeem yourself.  An easy opportunity.  Effortless almost.

There is only one reasonable assumption to make here.  You have one bar.  I don't like it when people lie to me.

I guess you can fud some more then right?

Gotta go,

BitStoneDev

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dbt1033
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 06:55:32 AM

Well, I'd send him one in the morning if he wanted to buy one. Tracking # ,  picture of your bar that I'd be sending him, even make a video dropping it off at the post office....It's that simple. The deal would be escrowed so he has nothing to lose.

Only reason he wouldn't buy one is because he doesn't have the BST to purchase one..and in that case you are just wasting my time and I have better things to do tonight.

Thanks,

BitStoneDev

Disappointing.  All I'm hearing is a bunch of excuses.  You had an opportunity to redeem yourself.  An easy opportunity.  Effortless almost.

There is only one reasonable assumption to make here.  You have one bar.  I don't like it when people lie to me.

Gotta go,

BitStoneDev

Your writing style is the giveaway man. 

I hate to fud you of all people, but it's disappointing to see you at this level.  Congrats on getting Surplus on board.
dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 06:56:58 AM

Thanks,

BitStoneDev

Disappointing.  All I'm hearing is a bunch of excuses.  You had an opportunity to redeem yourself.  An easy opportunity.  Effortless almost.

There is only one reasonable assumption to make here.  You have one bar.  I don't like it when people lie to me.

you just said you have no coin to buy any!! whats the deal? can you show him your BTC wallet or any wallet to show you own any coin? i'm sure he would send you one if you did, but please post it here publicly!

LOL wow, looks like someones hiding behind a sock puppet for Bitstone Grin

why the hell would you be so offended if someone asks for proof of BST owning the items he claims to be selling?

This is all one big hilarious screw up on your guys part.  Why should he have to prove he owns BST when the dev said they'd accept BTC?  You're hilarious (and pathetic)

Oh yeah, take a chill pill...no one was attacking you to begin with.  Oh wait...sockpuppet  Roll Eyes

You're 100% correct.  By the same logic, the dev should show us his stash of multiple bars if we can show him we have the btc to purchase them.  BTC is an accepted form of payment, right?

Arrakeen

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 06:58:46 AM

Thanks,

BitStoneDev

Gotta go,

BitStoneDev

I hate to fud you of all people, but it's disappointing to see you at this level.  Congrats on getting Surplus on board.

They're a sad bunch for sure...

"Gotta go," -BitStoneDev's famous last words - Or is he going to the door, to pick up his shipment of silver bars?! LOL.

I gotta tell you though, good show, making them screw up so greatly.  But don't waste any more time and effort than necessary...dealing with such scumbags can't be good for your mental or physical health  Sad

Again, nice job - this was freakin' hilarious watching them slip up over their own poorly-hatched scam!

"GOTTA GO!"  Cheesy
dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 07:00:59 AM

Thanks,

BitStoneDev

Gotta go,

BitStoneDev

They're a sad bunch for sure...

"Gotta go," -BitStoneDev's famous last words - Or is he going to the door, to pick up his shipment of silver bars?! LOL.

I gotta tell you though, good show, making them screw up so greatly.  But don't waste any more time and effort than necessary...dealing with such scumbags can't be good for your mental or physical health  Sad

Again, nice job - this was freakin' hilarious watching them slip up over their own poorly-hatched scam!

"GOTTA GO!"  Cheesy

Thanks man! I don't go off too often...  but when I see something this bad that people are going to lose their asses on, I can't help it.
buckrogers
Legendary

Activity: 2728
Merit: 1181

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 07:05:30 AM

Thanks,

BitStoneDev

you just said you have no coin to buy any!! whats the deal? can you show him your BTC wallet or any wallet to show you own any coin? i'm sure he would send you one if you did, but please post it here publicly!

No, but I have nothing to prove.  The developer has made claims he is unable to back up.  He's lying...  

I mean no offence to you...but haven't you fallen for scams before?  Don't you wish someone had warned you before you lost all of your money to some heartless, greedy dev...or company?
it's ok man im not offended, we have all fallen for scams , and if you say you never did then you are a liar.
i just dont see the point in beating this horse, if he says he has stuff , buyers will get them , and post pics, i know i will when i buy something...as far as whateverguy said above you, im no sock puppet, i just like gold, and want some, maybe some silver too.

You are right that he did say he would take BTC and BST, but all I see are people asking for pics and pics and don't even want to buy anything...its just a game you're playing. If you were actually serious about seeing pics or buying something then PM the guy and buy something, if you dont get it, then you can spam and troll.  does that make sense to you?

whatever, i really dont care and im not in a mood to argue with anyone.

Well I'm dr. spock I'm here to rock y'all
NextGenCrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 07:06:42 AM

escrow likely = BAC

lets see.

buckrogers
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 07:10:15 AM

Scam confirmed?
you confirmed a scam?

dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 07:10:47 AM

Thanks,

BitStoneDev

Disappointing.  All I'm hearing is a bunch of excuses.  You had an opportunity to redeem yourself.  An easy opportunity.  Effortless almost.

There is only one reasonable assumption to make here.  You have one bar.  I don't like it when people lie to me.

No, but I have nothing to prove.  The developer has made claims he is unable to back up.  He's lying...  

I mean no offence to you...but haven't you fallen for scams before?  Don't you wish someone had warned you before you lost all of your money to some heartless, greedy dev...or company?
it's ok man im not offended, we have all fallen for scams , and if you say you never did then you are a liar.
i just dont see the point in beating this horse, if he says he has stuff , buyers will get them , and post pics, i know i will when i buy something...as far as whateverguy said above you, im no sock puppet, i just like gold, and want some, maybe some silver too.

You are right that he did say he would take BTC and BST, but all I see are people asking for pics and pics and don't even want to buy anything...its just a game you're playing. If you were actually serious about seeing pics or buying something then PM the guy and buy something, if you dont get it, then you can spam and troll.  does that make sense to you?

I'm definitely not trying to argue with you.  It's just sad to see you blindly side with the developer despite his lack of proof.  A simple picture would have sufficed.

I've been scammed plenty.  Made a lot of btc...lost almost all of it...made a little more...etc...

If you want to follow the sheep off the cliff...be my guest.  It's not too late to save yourself though.

You're in denial.
NextGenCrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 07:11:57 AM

dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 07:12:37 AM

Thanks,

BitStoneDev

I don't know where you shop...but I never show my money before I see the merchandise... 
buckrogers
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 07:13:01 AM

Thanks,

BitStoneDev

I'm definitely not trying to argue with you.  It's just sad to see you blindly side with the developer despite his lack of proof.  A simple picture would have sufficed.

I've been scammed plenty.  Made a lot of btc...lost almost all of it...made a little more...etc...

If you want to follow the sheep off the cliff...be my guest.  It's not too late to save yourself though.

You're in denial.

thanks, sorry but im definitely not "blindly side with the developer despite his lack of proof" I am playing it safe, ive learned my lessons (plural)

dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 07:15:29 AM

thanks, sorry but im definitely not "blindly side with the developer despite his lack of proof" I am playing it safe, ive learned my lessons (plural)

Is it opposite day?  You obviously haven't learned...

You are either

a.  Invested, emotionally and monetarily

b.  Gullible

c.  Both

GAW was the same man.  Some people believed until the bitter end.  Even when people were screaming scam in their face.  Don't want to let the hashking down, ya know?
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 07:15:32 AM

I lol'd harder than I should've XD
buckrogers
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 07:15:47 AM

Thanks,

BitStoneDev

I don't know where you shop...but I never show my money before I see the merchandise... 

but you have money to buy an item if you want it ..right, unless you are "window shopping"

buckrogers
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 07:17:01 AM

Is it opposite day?  You obviously haven't learned...

You are either

a.  Invested, emotionally and monetarily

b.  Gullible

c.  Both

GAW was the same man.  Some people believed until the bitter end.  Even when people were screaming scam in their face.  Don't want to let the hashking down, ya know?

tough to say i always liked a, b and c  Smiley

MakeBelieve

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 07:18:06 AM

Came to check out this thread for all the posts it keeps getting-- I do see a bunch of trolls playing games -

"You have 1 hour to prove yourself" -

Really?

These guys offered to let you buy gold or silver with escrow and yet you are still bitching.  What a bunch of nonsense.

Do you honestly think someone needs to comply with your demands like a ransom.  I have watched this thread and the previous and I hate scams, but I have yet to read any real evidence of anything yet. I would cry foul if anyone had an ounce of evidence - but holy shit this looks like a troll convention in here.  

I hope you guys are legit and can shut these bitches up.  

On a mission to make Bitcointalk.org Marketplace a safer place to Buy/Sell/Trade
dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 07:19:17 AM

but you have money to buy an item if you want it ..right, unless you are "window shopping"

I have money to buy his silver bar.  All of them.  

I have btc and usd.  

You still aren't in touch with reality yet...  even if I was a lower class individual, I still have the right to go try on the new jacket that I want, but can't afford.

Show the money first retail is absurd...unless you are buying a ferrari.  But we are talking like $400 worth of silver.  
buckrogers
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 07:20:13 AM

Came to check out this thread for all the posts it keeps getting-- I do see a bunch of trolls playing games -

"You have 1 hour to prove yourself" -

Really?

These guys offered to let you buy gold or silver with escrow and yet you are still bitching.  What a bunch of nonsense.

Do you honestly think someone needs to comply with your demands like a ransom.  I have watched this thread and the previous and I hate scams, but I have yet to read any real evidence of anything yet. I would cry foul if anyone had an ounce of evidence - but holy shit this looks like a troll convention in here.  

I hope you guys are legit and can shut these bitches up.  

thank you for the actual common sense.

time will tell if this is real or not, in the meantime let these trolls play games, you cant stop that sort of thing.

buckrogers
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 07:22:19 AM

I have money to buy his silver bar.  All of them.  

I have btc and usd.  

You still aren't in touch with reality yet...  even if I was a lower class individual, I still have the right to go try on the new jacket that I want, but can't afford.

Show the money first retail is absurd...unless you are buying a ferrari.  But we are talking like $400 worth of silver.  

im sure you have $400 to buy some silver, its ok dont freek out....but what you were demanding earlier sounded crazy. thats all.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: