Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:57:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitStone (BST) -GemStones 4 Sale With BST - BTC MINERS FOR BST [OLD and LOCKED]  (Read 55528 times)
realcryptodisciple

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 07:20:33 PM

*Waiting for the double undercover triple and a half backwards flip where I am accused of being part of an elaborate reverse psychology plan to pump dem ScamBones Bitstones!  Grin  Cool  Cheesy

My orders are sure getting filled. Thanks

Good to see this scam getting exposed.  Only the stupid or associate of the scammers support this scam.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
NextGenCrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 07:20:57 PM

The guy claims to be using escrow for any and every transaction. You can't be scammed if you're sending funds to an escrow and the dev is then sending you your goods. This just looks like an attempt for the fud team to get cheaper coins? I can't wait until people start posting pictures of the items they received. lol

Really?  You don't think the escrow provider could be bought?

This is fucking crypto, pull your head out of your ass.

realcryptodisciple

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 07:22:34 PM

*Waiting for the double undercover triple and a half backwards flip where I am accused of being part of an elaborate reverse psychology plan to pump dem ScamBones Bitstones!  Grin  Cool  Cheesy

Weren't you part of the piece of shit nigerian Bitstake scam squad? (yes i got fucked on that).  Look you're "all over this coin" too, huh how ironic.  Please stop shilling this garbage with sad posts of 'buying', but if you are for real, enjoy holding vaporware scamcoins worth absolutely nothing.  

gumbork is scammer also.  They advertise for yobit scam exchange.  

bitstone
bitstake

same group of scammers
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 07:22:45 PM

The guy claims to be using escrow for any and every transaction. You can't be scammed if you're sending funds to an escrow and the dev is then sending you your goods. This just looks like an attempt for the fud team to get cheaper coins? I can't wait until people start posting pictures of the items they received. lol

By all means. Go ahead and send your money to someone who has already proven that he will not make good on even a single silver coin when Bitillionaire took him up on his offer. I will make sure I laugh about it.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
MakeBelieve

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 07:23:58 PM

good evening paul, suchmoon and the rest of the fudshitspreader team,

Seems like you guys still haven't founds anything better to do with your lives that beat down a coin and a person to satisfy your empty holes inside you.

paul, curious, do you think you might be infringing along the lines of doxxing here?

Granted keith's information is public, but it looks to me any anyone else with common sense that you are on some hunt to "find" something more than just public information here, as well as posting it on this forum, which might be border-lining the forum rules.

Are you ready to give up your personal info that easily?

How would you feel if someone or entity were to hunt down you and your crew's personal info and location? hmmmmmm I wonder?

I'm sure you would not want that.

Dr. Keith Harville has named his identity in relation to his internet persona's many times. Repeating what he has proudly posted himself is not doxxing, ya fucking retard. Besides, if what he is saying is true and there is nothing nefarious going on with this Bitstone operation, why should he care, right? He has literally even made a point of calling me a coward for having the common sense to not use my real full name when posting on forums when you are constantly dealing with what are turning out to be some pretty nasty criminals on a continuing basis. And now he is clearly trying to make two online Keith Harville's.  If he want's to go around pulling what appear to be blatant scams like this that is his poor decision, not mine.

I see there the true retard Paul Revere is back-- what a joke.  If you spent half as much time actually trying to do some good for the community as you do trying to ruin people you would be a hero.  As it stands, you are on an expedition looking up the way someone'e name is spelled, and do a poor job of that as you have on all the other BS you post. Now, if you want to post something that ACTUALLY SHOWS where that person has mislead someone as to how their name is spelled, I would be interested to see it.  As you have shown many times, you are not interested in actually providing any true statements or info.

It does not take a rocket scientist to look at the spelling of the name Keith or Kieth and see that it is actually spelled both ways.  Now, you have extrapolated that to mean that he tried to mislead someone and actually wrote his own name wrong somewhere and is trying to hide his identity.  UNBELIEVABLE -  

You guys are really reaching for info here--

On a mission to make Bitcointalk.org Marketplace a safer place to Buy/Sell/Trade
screwUdriver

Activity: 346
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 07:24:29 PM

lol, this is crypto...I love crypto. Not too sure who the escrow is at this point but I'm sure the escrow provider will be legit. No point in claiming this or that without proof. Get your head out of your ass.
NextGenCrypto

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 07:25:37 PM

lol, this is crypto...I love crypto. Not too sure who the escrow is at this point but I'm sure the escrow provider will be legit. No point in claiming this or that without proof. Get your head out of your ass.

We'll see, I already posted who I predicted will handle the escrow.  If it's confirmed, you're all fucked.

Paul Revere

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 07:26:47 PM

Seems like you guys still haven't founds anything better to do with your lives that beat down a coin and a person to satisfy your empty holes inside you.

paul, curious, do you think you might be infringing along the lines of doxxing here?

Granted keith's information is public, but it looks to me any anyone else with common sense that you are on some hunt to "find" something more than just public information here, as well as posting it on this forum, which might be border-lining the forum rules.

How would you feel if someone or entity were to hunt down you and your crew's personal info and location? hmmmmmm I wonder?

Dr. Keith Harville has named his identity in relation to his internet persona's many times. Repeating what he has proudly posted himself is not doxxing, ya fucking retard. Besides, if what he is saying is true and there is nothing nefarious going on with this Bitstone operation, why should he care, right? He has literally even made a point of calling me a coward for having the common sense to not use my real full name when posting on forums when you are constantly dealing with what are turning out to be some pretty nasty criminals on a continuing basis. And now he is clearly trying to make two online Keith Harville's.  If he want's to go around pulling what appear to be blatant scams like this that is his poor decision, not mine.

I see there the true retard Paul Revere is back-- what a joke.  If you spent half as much time actually trying to do some good for the community as you do trying to ruin people you would be a hero.  As it stands, you are on an expedition looking up the way someone'e name is spelled, and do a poor job of that as you have on all the other BS you post. Now, if you want to post something that ACTUALLY SHOWS where that person has mislead someone as to how their name is spelled, I would be interested to see it.  As you have shown many times, you are not interested in actually providing any true statements or info.

It does not take a rocket scientist to look at the spelling of the name Keith or Kieth and see that it is actually spelled both ways.  Now, you have extrapolated that to mean that he tried to mislead someone and actually wrote his own name wrong somewhere and is trying to hide his identity.  UNBELIEVABLE -  

If Dr. Keith Harville is having his life ruined, I would suggest that it might possibly be due to drug abuse and what seems to be a strong desire to pull an internet scam. Your theory that it is due to some dude posting on the internet about what he is up to is truly fascinating though.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
baby222

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 07:27:33 PM

By all means. Go ahead and send your money to someone who has already proven that he will not make good on even a single silver coin when Bitillionaire took him up on his offer. I will make sure I laugh about it.

Oh I will deff be sending my BST to the escrow to get some gold and silver. When I get my items, I will have the last laugh on you clowns. Seriously you guys need to get a life, what are you doing?
NextGenCrypto

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 07:29:59 PM

Oh I will deff be sending my BST to the escrow to get some gold and silver. When I get my items, I will have the last laugh on you clowns. Seriously you guys need to get a life, what are you doing?

Another shill and/or purchased account.  Adding you to the list of dumbfuck misfit trolls.

Why the 2 month lapse in posting?  Workin on the scam?

charlieSeen

Activity: 241

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 07:31:32 PM

Confirmed?  Grin Grin Grin

MakeBelieve

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 07:33:46 PM

If Dr. Keith Harville is having his life ruined, I would suggest that it might possibly be due to drug abuse and what seems to be a strong desire to pull an internet scam. Your theory that it is due to some dude posting on the internet about what he is up to is truly fascinating , though.

That other guy is right about you- misdirection is your specialty.
So now that we established that Paul Revere is an idiot and poor at research, here is some valuable info: Available on Google

Common misspellings:
kieth (76%)

Now- What is the common response from a person that just got schooled? Well, it would be to revert to insults.

So what was Pauls reply to getting schooled?  Drug Addict -LOL

Now we can step back to a previous post and see that Paul got that info from TOPIX - again proving that he is incapable of producing any reliable info.

On a mission to make Bitcointalk.org Marketplace a safer place to Buy/Sell/Trade
NextGenCrypto

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 07:33:55 PM

Confirmed?  Grin Grin Grin

Don't forget Gekko and Tor, his 2 bottom bit*hes.

baby222

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 07:35:46 PM

If Dr. Keith Harville is having his life ruined, I would suggest that it might possibly be due to drug abuse and what seems to be a strong desire to pull an internet scam. Your theory that it is due to some dude posting on the internet about what he is up to is truly fascinating , though.

So now that we established that Paul Revere is an idiot and poor at research, here is some valuable info: Available on Google

Common misspellings:
kieth (76%)

Now- What is the common response from a person that just got schooled? Well, it would be to revert to insults.

Now we can step back to a previous post and see that Paul got that info from TOPIX - again proving that he is incapable of producing any reliable info.

Schooled Paul on that one. haha
Paul Revere

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 07:37:00 PM

Common misspellings:
kieth (76%)

I am afraid I do not understand what point you are trying to make here. Seriously. Is there a point? The only possible one I can figure is that you are trying to insult me for being confused about Keith using two spellings of his name. Is this correct?

owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3612
Merit: 1965

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 07:39:27 PM

[derogatory bullshit removed]

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/batesville-ar/T7HTA69UJHHBGSURR

You need to do better homework, school boy.

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 07:41:15 PM

Common misspellings:
kieth (76%)

Let me guess. You haven't learned to spell your name either and you think it is perfectly normal for a doctor and a crypto-businessman to do that.

That's fine. Go buy more of the "make beleive" BST, you two deserve each other.
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 07:41:56 PM

Weren't you part of the piece of shit nigerian Bitstake scam squad? (yes i got fucked on that).  Look you're "all over this coin" too, huh how ironic.  Please stop shilling this garbage with sad posts of 'buying', but if you are for real, enjoy holding vaporware scamcoins worth absolutely nothing.  

haha, you butthurt bro?

Yes and no, the way you say that makes me wanna knock your teeth out though.  Since you're probably 18 yrs old living at your parents house in the basement watching youjizz nightly, doesn't bother me.

I didn't lose so much as I missed out selling out for a NICE chunk of btc, listened the wrong words and not myself as I should have/usually do.).  Sure I played swings up/down that's crypto but holding that more than usual was an error in judgement. But yes, I did end up in the red and not in the black which is a piss-off.

Also yes/no because my full time job pays me MORE than enough vs. altkiddie money, so whatever.

But yeah funny how those on the inside think they're so smart.....gonna get yours one day.
MakeBelieve

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 07:43:28 PM

Paul is misdirecting again - LOL

Let me spell it out for you Paul, I forgot you are incapable of understanding basic ideas.

YOU ARE NOT VERY GOOD AT RESEARCH:

You implied that Keith is misleading people by spelling his own name wrong- Yet you have ZERO evidence to support it.  
You implied that Keith is a drug addict - Yet your only source for that info is TOPIX

So i was both clarifying that the name is commonly misspelled and that you are a FUCKING IDIOT

dbt1033
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 07:47:59 PM

Guys...just stop.  Escrow doesn't matter.  This scam isn't predicated on you not receiving something you paid for.  I'm sure you will.

There are other ways to scam people...like dumping on your faces slowly over time in an inflated market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: