Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:22:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitStone (BST) -GemStones 4 Sale With BST - BTC MINERS FOR BST [OLD and LOCKED]  (Read 55522 times)
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 05:18:20 AM

Dev hasn't commented in a while...  starting to panic yet?

.0003's by tomorrow night.

If you are wrong you leave man.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1826

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 05:29:10 AM

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bst/address.dws?BM8G58DvdWpeJyvbbB5H23sLsDm7EwQEPS.htm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FscIgtDJFXg

I guess we can try to give this coin the benefit of a doubt.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssQv2jTM2pI
However, I think that in the case of this coin, the glove does fit.  Cheesy
dbt1033
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 05:30:13 AM

Dev hasn't commented in a while...  starting to panic yet?

.0003's by tomorrow night.

If you are wrong you leave man.

Not going to happen Wink

Just waiting for things to play out.  

https://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ
wheellocks

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 05:30:44 AM

"Nope. I posted a fact with proof from blockchain."

ummm what proof, that a bunch of wallets are now one wallet? ok so what? you still haven't told me or anyone shit.

Wallets get merged constantly on every blockchain, its a daily occurrence. You might know this if you had coins and watched them.

So you promised to prove me wrong without even having a clue as to what I'm wrong about? I said a single entity controls ~50% - or ~46% for the uber-anal - of all BST coins. You said you'll prove me wrong. Sounded quite straightforward at that time. If that's not the case what exactly did you have in mind? Please explain.

At least I learned now that "wallets get merged constantly on every blockchain", whatever the fuck that means. My coins don't do that kind of fancy shit, I must get some better ones.  Roll Eyes

you have coins? nice. interesting that you are so knowledgeable about cryptocurrency, that you don't understand what I mean when I say wallets get merged constantly on every blockchain.

But to address your question, again....you said a single entity controls blah blah blah uber-anal blah blah blah, but you cant say who?

Do your homework and tell us all who.

What if i said I owned it, would you believe me?

Prove that I don't.

All you are doing is speculating.

I own it all and I share it with 3 of my donkeys, we merged our wallets together, just in case, you know for the "will".

Wait didn't your fancy hashlets merge together all the time? ha!

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8906

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2015, 05:39:07 AM

you have coins? nice. interesting that you are so knowledgeable about cryptocurrency, that you don't understand what I mean when I say wallets get merged constantly on every blockchain.

I really don't. Please edumacate me on this wallet merging magic. Seriously.

But to address your question, again....you said a single entity controls blah blah blah uber-anal blah blah blah, but you cant say who?

Of course. If you post a signed message I don't have a reason to not believe you.

However that's not the point. I never claimed THAT I KNOW who owns those coins. In fact I posted a question in various forms, e.g. are bagholders concerned at all that a single entity controls that many coins. You responded to one such question saying that you'll prove me wrong. Now it turns out you were trying to prove me wrong on something that I never claimed. Thanks for finally clarifying just how full of shit you are. Are there any other non-existent claims that you would like to prove wrong?

bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1826

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 05:44:02 AM

"Nope. I posted a fact with proof from blockchain."

ummm what proof, that a bunch of wallets are now one wallet? ok so what? you still haven't told me or anyone shit.

Wallets get merged constantly on every blockchain, its a daily occurrence. You might know this if you had coins and watched them.

So you promised to prove me wrong without even having a clue as to what I'm wrong about? I said a single entity controls ~50% - or ~46% for the uber-anal - of all BST coins. You said you'll prove me wrong. Sounded quite straightforward at that time. If that's not the case what exactly did you have in mind? Please explain.

At least I learned now that "wallets get merged constantly on every blockchain", whatever the fuck that means. My coins don't do that kind of fancy shit, I must get some better ones.  Roll Eyes

Prove that I don't.

All you are doing is speculating.

I own it all and I share it with 3 of my donkeys, we merged our wallets together, just in case, you know for the "will".

Wait didn't your fancy hashlets merge together all the time? ha!

It's even more alarming not knowing "who" it is. Better hope this person or entity is one of the good guys with the best intentions. Just remember, the road to hell is paved in good intentions, though.
vertoe

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 05:52:54 AM

I want to say a few things here:

I am a bad guy and I have colluded with bunches of people to scam.  I can prove it with correspondence with various other developers through PM.  Suchmoon: that would be evidence and proof of foul play.  What you propose is preposterous and without any traction.

So someone owns a bunch of this alt, WOW - you deserve a Junior G-Man Badge.  I cannot believe that is what you are basing your argument on, weak, very weak.

wheellocks

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 05:53:50 AM

I really don't. Please edumacate me on this wallet merging magic. Seriously.

Of course. If you post a signed message I don't have a reason to not believe you.

However that's not the point. I never claimed THAT I KNOW who owns those coins. In fact I posted a question in various forms, e.g. are bagholders concerned at all that a single entity controls that many coins. You responded to one such question saying that you'll prove me wrong. Now it turns out you were trying to prove me wrong on something that I never claimed. Thanks for finally clarifying just how full of shit you are. Are there any other non-existent claims that you would like to prove wrong?

Yes actually just one :

You said you have no coins, then you said " I posted a question in various forms, e.g. are bagholders concerned at all that a single entity controls that many coins. "

what are your motives?

Clearly you have no coins and not invested in ANYTHING.

Secondly you posted in various forums, for what reason? to stir up trouble? to be a savior of the crypto-web?

Seriously you need to check yourself.

You just proved my point all along....you and your scamfudshitter buddies don't own anything and are here ONLY to cause trouble and have nothing positive to contribute to this community.

Did I miss something?  Is there a secret reason behind your investigation? lol

Enough already...I don't think you can convince anyone anymore that you and paul are crusaders.

People see right through you....probably always did. Find somewhere else to stir up trouble, because no one wants to hear it here.
dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 06:15:09 AM

I am a bad guy and I have colluded with bunches of people to scam.  I can prove it with correspondence with various other developers through PM.  Suchmoon: that would be evidence and proof of foul play.  What you propose is preposterous and without any traction.

So someone owns a bunch of this alt, WOW - you deserve a Junior G-Man Badge.  I cannot believe that is what you are basing your argument on, weak, very weak.

LOL who bought Vertoe's account...that's great
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2015, 06:20:23 AM

You said you have no coins, then you said " I posted a question in various forms, e.g. are bagholders concerned at all that a single entity controls that many coins. "

what are your motives?

Clearly you have no coins and not invested in ANYTHING.

I do have coins. Not BST-like shitcoins, but real ones. You still haven't explained the wallet merging trick to me. Please?

Secondly you posted in various forums, for what reason? to stir up trouble? to be a savior of the crypto-web?

"Forms". Not "forums". Meaning I posted variations of the question IN THIS THREAD trying to get an answer from one of the BST supporters.

So that's your reading comprehension. The rest of your rant is just another tangent.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2015, 06:27:34 AM

What argument did I base on it? I just stated a fact - yes, someone owns "a bunch" of this coin. You don't think that's important. Good for you. I think it is important. Nobody has really explained why it shouldn't be, it was just mostly attacks on the messenger and on the message delivery and on a wide range of irrelevant details. I'm now genuinely curious - if it's not important then why is there so much effort to drown that fact?

Nice avatar.
vertoe

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 06:31:33 AM

I am a bad guy and I have colluded with bunches of people to scam.  I can prove it with correspondence with various other developers through PM.  Suchmoon: that would be evidence and proof of foul play.  What you propose is preposterous and without any traction.

So someone owns a bunch of this alt, WOW - you deserve a Junior G-Man Badge.  I cannot believe that is what you are basing your argument on, weak, very weak.

Just call me the "Vigilante" -

I like to expose scams and kick the shit out of people that scam others.  I do it with real evidence that I can back up.  I could careless about this fucking coin, I am posting in all of the threads that this Fuck Vertoe scammed in and exposing any related people in his PM's.  

Next to Scammers are people like Suchmoon and Paul Revere.  

The difference between Suchmoon/Paul Revere and a Scammer are very little, they prey on people and bully them.  

So I am going to expose people and then will post all of the PM's in a thread after I have some traction and people interested.  

I DO NOT LIKE SCAMMERS AND I DO NOT LIKE BULLY'S - THEY ARE BOTH SCUM

So Suchmoon and Paul Revere are saving the people from the scammers, but who is protecting the people from Suchmoon and Paul Revere.  

dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 06:32:53 AM

I am a bad guy and I have colluded with bunches of people to scam.  I can prove it with correspondence with various other developers through PM.  Suchmoon: that would be evidence and proof of foul play.  What you propose is preposterous and without any traction.

So someone owns a bunch of this alt, WOW - you deserve a Junior G-Man Badge.  I cannot believe that is what you are basing your argument on, weak, very weak.

Just call me the "Vigilante" -

I like to expose scams and kick the shit out of people that scam others.  I do it with real evidence that I can back up.  I could careless about this fucking coin, I am posting in all of the threads that this Fuck Vertoe scammed in and exposing any related people in his PM's.  

Next to Scammers are people like Suchmoon and Paul Revere.  

The difference between Suchmoon/Paul Revere and a Scammer are very little, they prey on people and bully them.  

So I am going to expose people and then will post all of the PM's in a thread after I have some traction and people interested.  

I DO NOT LIKE SCAMMERS AND I DO NOT LIKE BULLY'S - THEY ARE BOTH SCUM

So Suchmoon and Paul Revere are saving the people from the scammers, but who is protecting the people from Suchmoon and Paul Revere.  

Subscribed.  Open Pandora's box.  Good luck Smiley
vertoe

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 06:39:56 AM

What argument did I base on it? I just stated a fact - yes, someone owns "a bunch" of this coin. You don't think that's important. Good for you. I think it is important. Nobody has really explained why it shouldn't be, it was just mostly attacks on the messenger and on the message delivery and on a wide range of irrelevant details. I'm now genuinely curious - if it's not important then why is there so much effort to drown that fact?

Nice avatar.

No One has stated that a person does not own whatever percentage you have shown-- you are making shit up in your head bro - go back and fuck your retarded friends in your sandbox OR go fuckin help some people that need to be saved - your ranting on 1 or 2 threads is just showing how fucking nuts you are bro... why not expose some people like the DASH people, the Droidz people, the CACHe people, etc etc etc--

I know you cannot answer that question so I will help you - YOU ARE A FUCKING BULLY -

I am off to help expose some criminals while you stay here and jerk off on your computer screen.

-Vigilante
wheellocks

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 06:43:44 AM

Nice avatar.

No One has stated that a person does not own whatever percentage you have shown-- you are making shit up in your head bro - go back and fuck your retarded friends in your sandbox OR go fuckin help some people that need to be saved - your ranting on 1 or 2 threads is just showing how fucking nuts you are bro... why not expose some people like the DASH people, the Droidz people, the CACHe people, etc etc etc--

I know you cannot answer that question so I will help you - YOU ARE A FUCKING BULLY -

I am off to help expose some criminals while you stay here and jerk off on your computer screen.

-Vigilante

lol,  you are my new best friend!

vertoe

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 07:02:01 AM

I am here to say that this is a purchased account - it has lots of incriminating PM's in it and I want to expose all of the individuals.  I am going to post a thread and then upload all of the PM's sent and received to allow people to judge for themselves who is a bad guy.

I would also ask people to help me in my crusade to not only expose SCAMS but to also STOP BULLY's  like SUCHMOON AND PAUL REVERE - 

SCAMMERS AND BULLY's NEED TO BE EXPOSED AND PAY THE CONSEQUENCES FOR THEIR ACTIONS

Yours Truly,

- V1G1LANTE
dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 07:03:03 AM

I am here to say that this is a purchased account - it has lots of incriminating PM's in it and I want to expose all of the individuals.  I am going to post a thread and then upload all of the PM's sent and received to allow people to judge for themselves who is a bad guy.

I would also ask people to help me in my crusade to not only expose SCAMS but to also STOP BULLY's  like SUCHMOON AND PAUL REVERE - 

SCAMMERS AND BULLY's NEED TO BE EXPOSED AND PAY THE CONSEQUENCES FOR THEIR ACTIONS

Yours Truly,

- V1G1LANTE

Well...get on with it man.  We can keep the thread at the top of the page
kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 07:49:48 AM

who needs enemies when you have such classy supporters  Huh
vertoe

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 08:10:30 AM

So this is a quote from Suchmoon:

Yes, I'm denying that. I'm about as far from being a fanboy as one can possibly be.

And this is Suchmoon as a Gaw Fanboy:

Classic -
vertoe

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 08:14:10 AM

I want to thank my new hero Wheellocks for the info for the previous post,  a "True Patriot" that shows how to bring down scam artists without needing to bully people and insult them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: