Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 11:53:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitStone (BST) -GemStones 4 Sale With BST - BTC MINERS FOR BST [OLD and LOCKED]  (Read 55522 times)
wheellocks

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 08:33:43 AM

I want to thank my new hero Wheellocks for the info for the previous post,  a "True Patriot" that shows how to bring down scam artists without needing to bully people and insult them.

Awww shucks, its nothing but a g thing baby!

anyways im off, work to do today ...have fun!
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 08:34:31 AM

Speculation regarding GAW's hardware and uses?

Such uncovering. Many fan boy. Very enthuse. Wow.
krumblez

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Chickens will rule the world one day.

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2015, 08:51:26 AM

Just dropping in  Grin

My tipjar: 19hyum5jc4QpX9zPaYELtEys4umaL4aKhF
────────The best high paying faucet websites for you to make free Bitcoins !────────
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8906

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2015, 08:54:01 AM

There are 146 (no, I'm not missing a zero or any other digit) active BST addresses:

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bst/#!rich

I found one (1) actual transaction (other than staking) in the last 8 hours.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bst/block.dws?36923.htm

No wonder we can't get any coherent discussion here. There aren't really that many bagholders and no network activity.

On the bright side 90.5% of coins are staking. Which means that should you want to perform a hostile fork you may need approximately... 46% of the coins, all other things being equal (coin age etc).
buckrogers
Legendary

Activity: 2722
Merit: 1181

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 09:08:37 AM

Just dropping in  Grin

yooooo!

Well I'm dr. spock I'm here to rock y'all
buckrogers
Legendary

Activity: 2722
Merit: 1181

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 09:08:58 AM

There are 146 (no, I'm not missing a zero or any other digit) active BST addresses:

No wonder we can't get any coherent discussion here. There aren't really that many bagholders and no network activity.

On the bright side 90.5% of coins are staking. Which means that should you want to perform a hostile fork you may need approximately... 46% of the coins, all other things being equal (coin age etc).
have you found mine yet?

Well I'm dr. spock I'm here to rock y'all
MakeBelieve

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 09:31:58 AM

Man, it looks like the Redcoats are on the attack.  Credibility issues I see.  I hope the "Movement" gains momentum.  Maybe we can keep this thread on track today.

Edit- not so sure with Paul Revere lurking

On a mission to make Bitcointalk.org Marketplace a safer place to Buy/Sell/Trade
Icefrag

Activity: 605

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 09:58:30 AM

fudders doing a good job, weak players get rid of the coins, which end up in the right hands. More FUD please Cheesy
gioma

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

???

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 10:26:18 AM

fudders doing a good job, weak players get rid of the coins, which end up in the right hands. More FUD please Cheesy

The more they dump the more I accumulate, nice!! Grin Grin
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 12:19:55 PM
Last edit: December 05, 2015, 04:10:59 PM by Paul Revere

who needs enemies when you have such classy supporters Huh

You sir, have just won the internet for today!

Enjoy the lamp. If it smells funny, talk to Suchmoon, he was the last one to have it. Cheesy

P.S: OT for the classy folks supporting this operation:  I suspect that this whole ScamBones err, Bitstones, operation just might be a fraud scheme.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
Paul Revere

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 02:35:47 PM
Last edit: December 05, 2015, 03:53:47 PM by Paul Revere

I see someone named "Van McMinn" named as being one of the devs for ScamBones, err... "Bitstones".

Appears to be an actual real jewel appraiser. Not sure about that, though. I am going assume that he actually exists and is an actual jewel appraiser for the moment.

I am curious if he is aware that he is part of what appears to be a very similar scheme as the Gemcoin fraud operation which is in the process of getting busted right now.

Mr. McMinn: If you actually are running a legitimate business and are actually involved in this Bitstone operation, you had better hope it does not go big. Take a good look at the Gemcoin operation being raided and ask yourself if that looks like a good move for you and your business to be involved in something that is damned similar.

P.S: I find it hard to fathom that someone running a business completely based on trust like gem appraisal would engage in an operation of this sort which at the very least is pretty much guaranteed to leave a big stamp of scam on your name- forever. Since we already have an actual M.D. tossing his whole reputation in the toilet to play Crypto Scammer like his hero Josh Garza, having another guy involved in this obvious scam who seems smart and appears to have a lot going on is not that big of a surprise I guess.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
Paul Revere

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 04:21:12 PM
Last edit: December 05, 2015, 04:47:14 PM by Paul Revere

I would like to hear Bitstone dev Van MicMinn's appraisal of the value of the bait prizes being shown to lure people into buying Bitstones.

He is obviously a big part of the credibility of this whole operation, yet he has not, to my knowledge,  been here fielding questions and assuring everyone that the entire Bitstone operation is on the up and up and is no way a Matrix type of Pyramid fraud scheme like Gemcoin wherein great deals and prizes are offered to sucker people in to buying tickets or coupons , or in this case Bitstones.

Surely Mr McMinn can stop by and state for the record that he thinks that this operation he is involved in is legitimate and exactly why? I guess no devs are manning the stations today, so perhaps someone can give him a call at his Van McMinn Jewelry Appraisals office @ (615) 397-5603 and have him come by BCT and take his turn at the cannons defending what appears to be a blatant scam? Those shills from last night must be bewwy bewy tiwed di mornin after that marathon rage session last night.

qwep
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 04:57:05 PM

so what new for today ? besides the 20 pages since yesterday! lol
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 05:14:17 PM

HFS
Fee Schedule

Per piece

$100 First item
$75   Each additional item

$20 per plotting diagram, which is a hand-drawn description of the internal and external characteristics of a diamond. It is required by ethical rules on all diamonds one carat and larger.

Each appraisal is charged at the same rate, regardless of the type, complexity or value of the piece.

Hourly

$200 per hour for estate work, with a $50 minimum. This rate is charged only for exam time but includes all research and document preparation.

Additional Services

Consultations, gemstone identification or authentication services are offered at a rate of $60 per hour.

Updates to previously issued appraisals are performed for a flat fee of $35 each.

Reprints of previously issued appraisal reports (excluding plotting diagrams) can be made for $5 each.

Don't waste your money. Find your article's value yourself.

GOLD PRICE CALCULATOR http://www.goldcalc.com/

http://www.pricescope.com/diamond-prices#diamond-price-guidelines

Diamond Price Guidelines: How Diamonds Are Priced
Diamond prices are impacted by the usual dynamics of supply and demand. Simply put, availability and rarity will drive prices higher.

Quality factors will also dramatically impact the price of a particular diamond. These factors are often referred to as “The 4 C’s:” carat, cut, clarity and color. Learn more about The 4 C’s here.

Diamond prices start to increase exponentially as you go up in carat weight and hit the "magic" carat weights such as .5 carat, 0.75 carat and 1 carat.

Shape, which is different than cut, is another pricing factor. For example, round shaped diamonds typically cost more. Read our tutorial about diamond shapes here.

Diamond prices have been historically priced on a per carat bases. It is still common in brick and mortars and business-to-business transactions. For example: a 0.75-carat (also know as a 75 pointer) priced at $4000 per carat, would cost $3000 ($4000 x 0.75= $3000). As more consumers are using the Internet to educate themselves about diamonds and make purchases, diamond prices are starting to reflect the total diamond price for simplicity and clarity.

Diamonds are typically graded by one of three prominent gem labs: GIA, AGS or EGL. These labs may grade the same diamond differently, which could create a significant disparity in pricing or valuation. When comparing prices between suppliers be sure they have used the same grading laboratory.

Basic Rules

For all diamonds, there are a few basic universal rules.

First of all, diamonds are all priced per carat.  So, lets say a 0.50 carat diamond has a price of $1400 per carat.  That diamond’s price for the stone would be $1400 * 0.50, or $700. Secondly, diamond prices per carat increase as you jump up to higher weight categories.

Therefore, diamond prices increase exponentially with weight, since their prices increase both due to the increased weight and due to the higher price per carat for the increased weight category.
https://www.diamonds.pro/diamond-prices/

I've worked in the markets in the past. Jewelry is a standard 400% minimum markup, although it can be as high as 4,000%. Normally, around 800% is common for low end stores. Jared's Jewelers is where you would find the gross markup of 4,000%. I've seen them go as high as 12,000% on a diamond ring. It's sick really. People think they are getting a good deal, then when the item is appraised by a third party, they let them know their $12,000 ring is worth around $1,000-$1,200 'melt/scrap' value. This would be the offer a jewelry store or precious metals purchaser would offer you.  

A diamond tester can be had for $15 or less on eBay.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/291504599692?ul_noapp=true&chn=ps&lpid=82

The same is true for a Gold/Silver test kit.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/310825248614?ul_noapp=true&chn=ps&lpid=82
Paul Revere

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 05:18:23 PM
Last edit: December 05, 2015, 06:31:29 PM by Paul Revere

I am trying to get some answers from Bitstone dev Van McMinn about his opinion of the value of the various bait items being used to lure people into buying Bitstones, which I heve been assured is not a Matrix type of Pyramid Fraud Scheme very similar to Gemcoin, even though it appears very similar.I can't seem to get an answer from any devs at all concerning any questions I have about Bitstones, so I guess I just have to keep asking. According to Van Micminn's site for his business Van McMinn Jewelry Appraisals, he is a highly qualified and reputable Jewelry Appraiser, so I would like to get his opinion about the items being offered for crazy low prices with Bitstones. His bio is impressive:
Van has been employed as a salesman, manager, buyer, designer and/or appraiser in the retail jewelry business since April 1981.  He graduated from Columbia Military Academy in Columbia, Tennessee and Vanderbilt University with a B.A. in History and earned the Graduate Gemologist Diploma from the Gemological Institute of America in 1997.  His gemological training has been furthered by GIA-conducted advanced gemology classes including “Detecting Synthetic Diamonds” and “Pearl Grading.”  Through continuing education, examination and peer review of his work, he has become a Certified Member of the National Association of Jewelry Appraisers.  In March 2007 he completed classroom training and testing which earned the designation Certified Insurance Appraiser™ by the Jewelry Insurance Appraisal Institute; he also serves as member of the Board of Directors of the Middle Tennessee chapter of the GIA Alumni Association.  Since November 1999, he has worked full-time as an independent jewelry appraiser.

Sure sounds impressive.  He is even a member of NAJA, the National Association of Jewelery Appraisers. I wonder if Mr. Van MicMinn is going to wrangle some sort of certification  for Bitstones with the National Association of Jewelry Appraisers. That would be totally awesome. I am sure they would be honored to have their name stamped on this operation which is totally not a Matrix type of Pyramid Fraud Scheme like Gemcoin.Maybe someone can ask them if Van McMinn has been working with them to certify Bitstones?  When this goes big, the NAJA is going to be so glad that Van McMinn got them on board. Unfortunately, there seems to be no devs around after last nights marathon rage session. Perhaps one of you gentlemen would be so kind as to give him a call at his Van McMinn Jewelry Appraisals office @ (615) 397-5603 and have him come by BCT and take his turn at the cannons defending what appears to be a blatant scam? Those shills from last night must be bewwy bewy tiwed di mornin after that marathon rage session last night. While he is here manning an ack ack gun with a sock puppet account ,shooting down all those pesky posters who have questions, maybe he can give us the answers about Bitstone that Keith can't seem to come up with as well.

iFUD4BTC

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 06:32:17 PM

I want to thank my new hero Wheellocks for the info for the previous post,  a "True Patriot" that shows how to bring down scam artists without needing to bully people and insult them.

eh, youre a bigger douche bag than he is.

the 3 of you are pathetic.  couldnt get the scam moving so now its turned to a troll off.
MakeBelieve

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 06:43:27 PM

I see Paul Revere is back and is posting more worthless information.  I am pretty sure his research skills are inadequate.  I will point some things out for people and unlike Paul I will not repost it 3-5 times.  

- Paul Revere must repost the same thing multiple times because his info is weak.  

- He is great at digging up unimportant info like his find with Mr. McMinn.  I am sure that info was posted on a previous thread and has not been posted on this thread.  Of course he has no REAL info about this coin to prove any of his theories and needs to dig up old info and MISREPRESENT it like he is so famous for doing.

- Paul fails to admit that his HERO Suchmoon that he faithfully follows got his ass kicked last night on the GAW thread.  It was great to witness it unfolding, here are the highlight of that exchange

Suchmoon was asked if he had ever been a GAW Fanboy

Suchmoon stated emphatically he had never been a GAW Fanboy

A document was revealed that showed suchmoon was not only a GAW Fanboy but was actually defending GAW

It was proven that Suchmoon is a liar

So Now Paul Revere must try and vindicate his leader.

See you guys later, I am off to the GAW thread.

On a mission to make Bitcointalk.org Marketplace a safer place to Buy/Sell/Trade
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1826

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 07:00:05 PM

I wonder if the BitStone team has turned on their 3 Avalon miners to contribute .08 BTC per day for buy support, yet. At the current market price,  that's about 100 - 150 coins a day. I'm sure that massive buy support is going to send this coin to the moon soon.  Roll Eyes
Paul Revere

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 07:03:27 PM

I see Paul Revere is back and is posting more worthless information.  I am pretty sure his research skills are inadequate.  I will point some things out for people and unlike Paul I will not repost it 3-5 times.  

- Paul Revere must repost the same thing multiple times because his info is weak.  

- He is great at digging up unimportant info like his find with Mr. McMinn.  I am sure that info was posted on a previous thread and has not been posted on this thread.  Of course he has no REAL info about this coin to prove any of his theories and needs to dig up old info and MISREPRESENT it like he is so famous for doing.

- Paul fails to admit that his HERO Suchmoon that he faithfully follows got his ass kicked last night on the GAW thread.  It was great to witness it unfolding, here are the highlight of that exchange

Suchmoon was asked if he had ever been a GAW Fanboy

Suchmoon stated emphatically he had never been a GAW Fanboy

A document was revealed that showed suchmoon was not only a GAW Fanboy but was actually defending GAW

It was proven that Suchmoon is a liar

So Now Paul Revere must try and vindicate his leader.

See you guys later, I am off to the GAW thread.

Hi there. Back for another session? Great. I guess you missed my last couple of posts where I was inquiring about Bitstone developer Van McMinn , who is a highly reputable Jewelry Appraiser located in Nashville , TN. One thing in particular I am very interested in is having his own appraisal on the bait items and his public statement that he thinks that Bitstone is 100% legitimate, and not a Matrix type of Pyramid Fraud Scheme like Gemstone , which is in the process of being busted.

Since you obviously missed my last post, I will quote it here to save you the bother of finding it.

I am trying to get some answers from Bitstone dev Van McMinn about his opinion of the value of the various bait items being used to lure people into buying Bitstones, which I heve been assured is not a Matrix type of Pyramid Fraud Scheme very similar to Gemcoin, even though it appears very similar.I can't seem to get an answer from any devs at all concerning any questions I have about Bitstones, so I guess I just have to keep asking. According to Van Micminn's site for his business Van McMinn Jewelry Appraisals, he is a highly qualified and reputable Jewelry Appraiser, so I would like to get his opinion about the items being offered for crazy low prices with Bitstones. His bio is impressive:
Van has been employed as a salesman, manager, buyer, designer and/or appraiser in the retail jewelry business since April 1981.  He graduated from Columbia Military Academy in Columbia, Tennessee and Vanderbilt University with a B.A. in History and earned the Graduate Gemologist Diploma from the Gemological Institute of America in 1997.  His gemological training has been furthered by GIA-conducted advanced gemology classes including “Detecting Synthetic Diamonds” and “Pearl Grading.”  Through continuing education, examination and peer review of his work, he has become a Certified Member of the National Association of Jewelry Appraisers.  In March 2007 he completed classroom training and testing which earned the designation Certified Insurance Appraiser™ by the Jewelry Insurance Appraisal Institute; he also serves as member of the Board of Directors of the Middle Tennessee chapter of the GIA Alumni Association.  Since November 1999, he has worked full-time as an independent jewelry appraiser.

Sure sounds impressive.  He is even a member of NAJA, the National Association of Jewelery Appraisers. I wonder if Mr. Van MicMinn is going to wrangle some sort of certification  for Bitstones with the National Association of Jewelry Appraisers. That would be totally awesome. I am sure they would be honored to have their name stamped on this operation which is totally not a Matrix type of Pyramid Fraud Scheme like Gemcoin.Maybe someone can ask them if Van McMinn has been working with them to certify Bitstones?  When this goes big, the NAJA is going to be so glad that Van McMinn got them on board. Unfortunately, there seems to be no devs around after last nights marathon rage session. Perhaps one of you gentlemen would be so kind as to give him a call at his Van McMinn Jewelry Appraisals office @ (615) 397-5603 and have him come by BCT and take his turn at the cannons defending what appears to be a blatant scam? Those shills from last night must be bewwy bewy tiwed di mornin after that marathon rage session last night. While he is here manning an ack ack gun with a sock puppet account ,shooting down all those pesky posters who have questions, maybe he can give us the answers about Bitstone that Keith can't seem to come up with as well.

You must be anxious to see Van McMinn publicly give an appraisal of the items being offered as bait for Bitstone, the coin he helped create. Think of the massive credibility boost. Seriously. Better stock up on dem ScamBones mr most likely either a dev sock puppet or a paid shill.

Hey! Here is an AWESOME idea! How about having Mr. Van McMinn of Van McMinn Jewelry Apraisers make a Gem Shopping Network style bit and put it on YouTube!  He can give his appraisal of the items that are the supposed backing and "incentives" (bait) for his Bitstone enterprise and announce his full list of accreditation and everything. It's perfect, really. Better stock up on dem ScamBones for the price swing when that happens, yo!

YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 07:22:13 PM

I wonder if the BitStone team has turned on their 3 Avalon miners to contribute .08 BTC per day for buy support, yet. At the current market price,  that's about 100 - 150 coins a day. I'm sure that massive buy support is going to send this coin to the moon soon.  Roll Eyes

It looks like buys are slowly rolling in too.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: