Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:56:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitStone (BST) -GemStones 4 Sale With BST - BTC MINERS FOR BST [OLD and LOCKED]  (Read 55531 times)
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 07:31:53 PM

I wonder if the BitStone team has turned on their 3 Avalon miners to contribute .08 BTC per day for buy support, yet. At the current market price,  that's about 100 - 150 coins a day. I'm sure that massive buy support is going to send this coin to the moon soon.  Roll Eyes

It looks like buys are slowly rolling in too.

Awesome! Do you think it is an upswing because of my idea of having Bitstone developer Van McMinn , a reputable jewelry appraiser in Nashille, TN , who is listed as a co-creator of the Bitstones operation, do a Youtube bit with him giving appraisals of all of the items listed as backing/incentives (bait) to entice people to buy Bitstones? Reading your post, it looks like you did not see my idea mentioned, so I will do you the courtesy of quoting it here so you don't have to search for it. The idea about doing a Youtube appraisal for Bitstones , Gem Network style, is on the bottom.

I see Paul Revere is back and is posting more worthless information.  I am pretty sure his research skills are inadequate.  I will point some things out for people and unlike Paul I will not repost it 3-5 times.  

- Paul Revere must repost the same thing multiple times because his info is weak.  

- He is great at digging up unimportant info like his find with Mr. McMinn.  I am sure that info was posted on a previous thread and has not been posted on this thread.  Of course he has no REAL info about this coin to prove any of his theories and needs to dig up old info and MISREPRESENT it like he is so famous for doing.

- Paul fails to admit that his HERO Suchmoon that he faithfully follows got his ass kicked last night on the GAW thread.  It was great to witness it unfolding, here are the highlight of that exchange

Suchmoon was asked if he had ever been a GAW Fanboy

Suchmoon stated emphatically he had never been a GAW Fanboy

A document was revealed that showed suchmoon was not only a GAW Fanboy but was actually defending GAW

It was proven that Suchmoon is a liar

So Now Paul Revere must try and vindicate his leader.

See you guys later, I am off to the GAW thread.

Hi there. Back for another session? Great. I guess you missed my last couple of posts where I was inquiring about Bitstone developer Van McMinn , who is a highly reputable Jewelry Appraiser located in Nashville , TN. One thing in particular I am very interested in is having his own appraisal on the bait items and his public statement that he thinks that Bitstone is 100% legitimate, and not a Matrix type of Pyramid Fraud Scheme like Gemstone , which is in the process of being busted.

Since you obviously missed my last post, I will quote it here to save you the bother of finding it.

so what new for today ? besides the 20 pages since yesterday! lol

I am trying to get some answers from Bitstone dev Van McMinn about his opinion of the value of the various bait items being used to lure people into buying Bitstones, which I heve been assured is not a Matrix type of Pyramid Fraud Scheme very similar to Gemcoin, even though it appears very similar.I can't seem to get an answer from any devs at all concerning any questions I have about Bitstones, so I guess I just have to keep asking. According to Van Micminn's site for his business Van McMinn Jewelry Appraisals, he is a highly qualified and reputable Jewelry Appraiser, so I would like to get his opinion about the items being offered for crazy low prices with Bitstones. His bio is impressive:
Van has been employed as a salesman, manager, buyer, designer and/or appraiser in the retail jewelry business since April 1981.  He graduated from Columbia Military Academy in Columbia, Tennessee and Vanderbilt University with a B.A. in History and earned the Graduate Gemologist Diploma from the Gemological Institute of America in 1997.  His gemological training has been furthered by GIA-conducted advanced gemology classes including “Detecting Synthetic Diamonds” and “Pearl Grading.”  Through continuing education, examination and peer review of his work, he has become a Certified Member of the National Association of Jewelry Appraisers.  In March 2007 he completed classroom training and testing which earned the designation Certified Insurance Appraiser™ by the Jewelry Insurance Appraisal Institute; he also serves as member of the Board of Directors of the Middle Tennessee chapter of the GIA Alumni Association.  Since November 1999, he has worked full-time as an independent jewelry appraiser.

Sure sounds impressive.  He is even a member of NAJA, the National Association of Jewelery Appraisers. I wonder if Mr. Van MicMinn is going to wrangle some sort of certification  for Bitstones with the National Association of Jewelry Appraisers. That would be totally awesome. I am sure they would be honored to have their name stamped on this operation which is totally not a Matrix type of Pyramid Fraud Scheme like Gemcoin.Maybe someone can ask them if Van McMinn has been working with them to certify Bitstones?  When this goes big, the NAJA is going to be so glad that Van McMinn got them on board. Unfortunately, there seems to be no devs around after last nights marathon rage session. Perhaps one of you gentlemen would be so kind as to give him a call at his Van McMinn Jewelry Appraisals office @ (615) 397-5603 and have him come by BCT and take his turn at the cannons defending what appears to be a blatant scam? Those shills from last night must be bewwy bewy tiwed di mornin after that marathon rage session last night. While he is here manning an ack ack gun with a sock puppet account ,shooting down all those pesky posters who have questions, maybe he can give us the answers about Bitstone that Keith can't seem to come up with as well.

You must be anxious to see Van McMinn publicly give an appraisal of the items being offered as bait for Bitstone, the coin he helped create. Think of the massive credibility boost. Seriously. Better stock up on dem ScamBones mr most likely either a dev sock puppet or a paid shill.

Hey! Here is an AWESOME idea! How about having Mr. Van McMinn of Van McMinn Jewelry Apraisers make a Gem Shopping Network style bit and put it on YouTube!  He can give his appraisal of the items that are the supposed backing and "incentives" (bait) for his Bitstone enterprise and announce his full list of accreditation and everything. It's perfect, really. Better stock up on dem ScamBones for the price swing when that happens, yo!

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NextGenCrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2015, 07:46:18 PM

Please remove that info about Van McMinn.

I just personally spoke to him on this phone and he assures me that he has nothing to do with this project other than appraising some stones for someone who in the past mentioned cryptocurrency.  Call him for yourself and see if you want, however, I'm convinced he is NOT part of this scam.

dbt1033
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 08:01:32 PM

I just personally spoke to him on this phone and he assures me that he has nothing to do with this project other than appraising some stones for someone who in the past mentioned cryptocurrency.  Call him for yourself and see if you want, however, I'm convinced he is NOT part of this scam.

That is very interesting information.  Thanks NextGenCrypto.

Interesting how BitStoneDev acted as if Mr. McMinn was part of the team.  That is a little misleading imo.
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 08:07:27 PM

Scammers gonna scaaaaaaaammmmm (what else is new).
Tsktsk.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
MakeBelieve

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 08:07:36 PM

I just personally spoke to him on this phone and he assures me that he has nothing to do with this project other than appraising some stones for someone who in the past mentioned cryptocurrency.  Call him for yourself and see if you want, however, I'm convinced he is NOT part of this scam.

I can appreciate that you have the balls to actually look into something before posting a bunch of shit repeatedly and affecting peoples lives.  Now Paul on the other hand thinks that it is ok to shoot first and ask questions later.

On a mission to make Bitcointalk.org Marketplace a safer place to Buy/Sell/Trade
NextGenCrypto

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2015, 08:08:52 PM

I just personally spoke to him on this phone and he assures me that he has nothing to do with this project other than appraising some stones for someone who in the past mentioned cryptocurrency.  Call him for yourself and see if you want, however, I'm convinced he is NOT part of this scam.

Interesting how BitStoneDev acted as if Mr. McMinn was part of the team.  That is a little misleading imo.

My pleasure, I'm not a fan of people being doxxed when they don't deserve it and I found it very hard to believe someone with that biography would be involved in something like this.

I urge whoever posted his information, or quoted it to remove it.  And others, report it to mods so they will remove it.  

MakeBelieve

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 08:12:37 PM

Paul will never admit he was wrong in posting those pictures, and has shown how cowardly he is by not just calling the guy first before dragging someones name into something.  So I assume he will not remove those pictures and posts.

On a mission to make Bitcointalk.org Marketplace a safer place to Buy/Sell/Trade
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2015, 08:14:21 PM

Interesting how BitStoneDev acted as if Mr. McMinn was part of the team.  That is a little misleading imo.

My pleasure, I'm not a fan of people being doxxed when they don't deserve it and I found it very hard to believe someone with that biography would be involved in something like this.

I urge whoever posted his information, or quoted it to remove it.  And others, report it to mods so they will remove it.  

Mr. McMinn's name is on the website. If what you're saying is true kilo17 with his myriad of puppets should take a break from trolling and take care of that.

https://archive.is/xITuu
http://bitstones.org/team.html

Archive link above is not to attack Mr. McMinn but to illustrate "Kieth" lying about his partners.
NextGenCrypto

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2015, 08:16:04 PM

Interesting how BitStoneDev acted as if Mr. McMinn was part of the team.  That is a little misleading imo.

Mr. McMinn's name is on the website. If what you're saying is true kilo17 with his myriad of puppets should take a break from trolling and take care of that.

Archive link above is not to attack Mr. McMinn but to illustrate "Kieth" lying about his partners.

Yep, I informed him of this as well.  He didn't even know this forum or that website existed.  He was caught quite off guard by my call, no doubt.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2015, 08:16:40 PM

Paul will never admit he was wrong in posting those pictures, and has shown how cowardly he is by not just calling the guy first before dragging someones name into something.  So I assume he will not remove those pictures and posts.

So let me get this straight. Your puppetmaster posting someone's name on BitStone official site to make it look more legit - fine.

Someone doing a Google search on it - major crime.

Is that what you're trying to say here?
dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 08:17:53 PM

Yep, I informed him of this as well.  He didn't even know this forum or that website existed.  He was caught quite off guard by my call, no doubt.

I think Paul should remove those posts too.  It's not fair to damage Mr. McMinn's reputation.  He was obviously unaware of his involvement.

Anyone watching the market?  Here comes the desperation exit.  Do not get caught in this trap.  Do not let the dev team recoup their losses.
kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 08:21:51 PM

wow mr. Van McMinn. i looked at his website http://www.vanmcminn.com/ and he seems very accomplished
who would have thought someone like him is into crypto hardcore, as much as to join Bitstone crew
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 08:22:11 PM

Teh pwnz0rd

Paul Revere

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 08:23:28 PM

So, you are saying the people who are running Bitstone have fraudulently represented that Van McMinn of Van McMinn Jewelry Appraisal of Nashville, TN,  is part of the Bitstone operation? This is a very serious accusation, probably involving serious crimes. Have the police been notified?  Certainly the Bitstone team and / or Mr. Van McMinn can clear this up? Correct? Why is someone supposedly not even affiliated with the Bitstone operation dealing with this, and not the actual Bitstone team? All I posted was the information that the Bitstone team posted. If they posted fraudulent information about the principals involved in the Bitstone operation. then they need to announce that publicly and explain why they have engaged in this action.

I think this needs to be addressed by the Bitstone team, whoever they say that is today.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
peonminer

Crypto is King.

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 08:24:53 PM

Still ready for that 10% under spot? Cheesy
NextGenCrypto

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2015, 08:27:59 PM

So, you are saying the people who are running Bitstone have fraudulently represented that Van McMinn of Van McMinn Jewelry Appraisal of Nashville, TN,  is part of the Bitstone operation? This is a very serious accusation, probably involving actual crimes. Have the police been notified?  Certainly the Bitstone team and / or Mr. Van McMinn can clear this up? Correct? Why is someone supposedly not even affiliated with the Bitstone operation dealing with this, and not the actual Bitstone team? All I posted was the information that the Bitstone team posted. If they posted fraudulent information about the principals involved in the Bitstone operation. then they need to announce that publicly and explain why they have engaged in this action.

I hope your ass gets banned for being such a piece of shit.  I'm dealing with it because you're too big of a fucking pussy to pick up the phone and call yourself.  Pussy.

Like I told you in PM, I thought everything you said up to this point was fairly accurate, but you've crossed the line.

I urge everyone to PM Theymos and mprep to get this moron removed from bitcointalk for doxxing someone who obviously has nothing to do with this scam.

Edit: P.S. - Why would someone come on here to defend himself against some nobody douchebag (you) when he didn't even know this site existed?

kliown

Activity: 1080

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 08:32:02 PM

think again, before buy this coin, too many opinion  Huh
Paul Revere

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 08:34:22 PM

So, you are saying the people who are running Bitstone have fraudulently represented that Van McMinn of Van McMinn Jewelry Appraisal of Nashville, TN,  is part of the Bitstone operation? This is a very serious accusation, probably involving actual crimes. Have the police been notified?  Certainly the Bitstone team and / or Mr. Van McMinn can clear this up? Correct? Why is someone supposedly not even affiliated with the Bitstone operation dealing with this, and not the actual Bitstone team? All I posted was the information that the Bitstone team posted. If they posted fraudulent information about the principals involved in the Bitstone operation. then they need to announce that publicly and explain why they have engaged in this action.

I hope your ass gets banned for being such a piece of shit.  I'm dealing with it because you're too big of a fucking pussy to pick up the phone and call yourself.  Pussy.

Like I told you in PM, I thought everything you said up to this point was fairly accurate, but you've crossed the line.

I urge everyone to PM Theymos and mprep to get this moron removed from bitcointalk for doxxing someone who obviously has nothing to do with this scam.

Wrong. Here is a current screenshot of the Bitstone site:

Van McMinn is listed as # 2 of the Bitstone operation, , and his credentials as a Jewelry Appraiser are clearly stated.
If Van McMinn is upset with this , he needs to call a gentleman by the name of Keith Harville, not me.

I find it hard to believe there are assholes saying that I should not ask questions of the Bitstone team when the Bitstone team clearly say that this thread is for exactly that.

peonminer

Crypto is King.

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 08:36:06 PM

He didn't dox anyone. He simply re-posted information freely available on the internet. Information of a person that is listed on Bitstone's website.
dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 08:37:30 PM

He didn't dox anyone. He simply re-posted information freely available on the internet. Information of a person that is listed on Bitstone's website.

I wonder if Lou Britton has the same stance as Van McMinn?  

Anyone want to look him up?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: