Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 04:37:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitStone (BST) -GemStones 4 Sale With BST - BTC MINERS FOR BST [OLD and LOCKED]  (Read 55522 times)
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8906

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2015, 10:59:20 PM

You guys suck. 

Stop attacking each other and get back on track.

Is this legit or not?

I'll give BitStoneDev credit for handling the "team" situation as he did.  This hasn't been proven as a scam, although it has been proven to smell like shit.

Even if it isn't a scam, it's still a money grab.  Sell below spot for a loss, pump market, dump coins, repeat.

Come on fellas.

Ok, fair enough. Re legitimacy:

If "Kieth" is fully legit and has all these partnerships and cheap gems and whatnot - why did he launch the coin in such a hurry with no website, not prepared to disclose said partnerships, trying now to peddle some wares on the forum. You'd think he could have all this ready then launch in mid-December - boom, instant credibility, no FUD, everyone's buying cheap gold and diamonds for Christmas.

That right there is a red flag the size of Arkansas. Or Tennessee. One of those. Maybe Ohio though.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 11:08:43 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2015, 01:15:34 AM by Paul Revere

You guys suck.  

Is this legit or not?

I'll give BitStoneDev credit for handling the "team" situation as he did.  This hasn't been proven as a scam, although it has been proven to smell like shit.

Even if it isn't a scam, it's still a money grab.  Sell below spot for a loss, pump market, dump coins, repeat.

Come on fellas.

I am not sure what message you were trying to convey, but this sentence definitely describes a scam . Otherwise known as a money grab or fraud, specifically a variant of the Matrix type of Pyramid Fraud Scheme, committed by conning people to buy something worthless (a ticket in the old days- a crypto coin with the Bitstone, Gemcoin,GPUcoin, and Coinstand models) which they can use to get cheap products (Silver Bar- Gold .pngs- etc) or even a chance at getting a cheap product while the operation's actual goal is to sell tickets and skim as much as possible from the pot (dump coins in the Crypto model) while keeping people buying in with the minimum outlay on enticements that you can get away with. Generally larger payouts at the beginning, and then decreasing until there are none. There is also no method by which their discount can be be accounted for. Even with no skim, the only possible way that a discount can be given on the next round is to take a little money from all the ticket buyers and buy another bar of silver, which is then sold at a 10% loss as per the Bitstone business model. This is obviously a debt spiral, and it can only be sustained by adding new "investors". This is precisely what a Matrix Pyramid fraud scheme is. It is a Ponzi, but the tiny payouts to entice more suckers to buy in are done with something like a Silver Bar (Or miner or cell phone- etc), instead of many tiny payouts to each individual as per the GAW Ponzi fraud operation. I would like to see the Bitstone Team address this issue, especially since I pointed this out to them ~6 months ago the first time Dr. Keith Harville tried to launch ScamBones, err, I mean BitStone, and he said they would change things and make sure everything is legal and all, and I don't see any evidence that he changed anything at all since then. Maybe the best thing to do would be let Keith do his thing and get this baby going good, so he can get what the Gemcoin people are enjoying for doing pretty much the same thing.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1826

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 11:13:12 PM

Perhaps the BitStone team can go retro and revive this idea. Just print the BitStone logo on the box instead. They can even forgo the manual and the nesting material. The stones can be found anywhere in great supply.

To the mewn for sure!
qwep
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 12:00:55 AM

can we please make it to page 50  Huh Thanks everyone!
Argwai96
Legendary

Activity: 1036

Thug for life!

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 12:04:28 AM

Perhaps the BitStone team can go retro and revive this idea. Just print the BitStone logo on the box instead. They can even forgo the manual and the nesting material. The stones can be found anywhere in great supply.

To the mewn for sure!

Actually not a bad idea LMAO Surely someone has already stolen your idea and is getting ready to launch, Holy mother of the baby jesus.... this is page 49.

can we please make it to page 50  Huh Thanks everyone!
bones261
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 12:30:33 AM

Perhaps the BitStone team can team up with the vendor who manufactures these:
I'm sure it will be the next sensation!  Kiss
MakeBelieve

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 01:15:24 AM

Oops, I just lost my bag. Looks like I parachuted before this moonshot reached the stratosphere. I'll be back, depending on what rocks will be available for BitStone. Someone could be nice and let me buy back in for cheap. Wink

Please jump on the Suchmoon/Paul Revere bandwagon, I think reading through the 49 pages I have seen you flip your opinion multiple times.  Not sure if your are schizophrenic, are scared to make your own decisions or are trying to impress somebody

On a mission to make Bitcointalk.org Marketplace a safer place to Buy/Sell/Trade
Paul Revere

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 01:23:03 AM

Oops, I just lost my bag. Looks like I parachuted before this moonshot reached the stratosphere. I'll be back, depending on what rocks will be available for BitStone. Someone could be nice and let me buy back in for cheap. Wink

Please jump on the Suchmoon/Paul Revere bandwagon, I think reading through the 49 pages I have seen you flip your opinion multiple times.  Not sure if your are schizophrenic, are scared to make your own decisions or are trying to impress somebody

That is a fascinating commentary on what is going on here, thank you so much for sharing that with everyone. I guess you missed this post I made a while back, and since you are such an ardent supporter of the Bitstone operation I was curious what your thoughts are on the points I brought up . I will just go ahead and quote it as a courtesy , so you do not have to look for it.

You guys suck.  

Is this legit or not?

I'll give BitStoneDev credit for handling the "team" situation as he did.  This hasn't been proven as a scam, although it has been proven to smell like shit.

Even if it isn't a scam, it's still a money grab.  Sell below spot for a loss, pump market, dump coins, repeat.

Come on fellas.

I am not sure what message you were trying to convey, but this sentence definitely describes a scam . Otherwise known as a money grab or fraud, specifically a variant of the Matrix type of Pyramid Fraud Scheme, committed by conning people to buy something worthless (a ticket in the old days- a crypto coin with the Bitstone, Gemcoin,GPUcoin, and Coinstand models) which they can use to get cheap products (Silver Bar- Gold .pngs- etc) or even a chance at getting a cheap product while the operation's actual goal is to sell tickets and skim as much as possible from the pot (dump coins in the Crypto model) while keeping people buying in with the minimum outlay on enticements that you can get away with. Generally larger payouts at the beginning, and then decreasing until there are none. There is also no method by which their discount can be be accounted for. Even with no skim, the only possible way that a discount can be given on the next round is to take a little money from all the ticket buyers and buy another bar of silver, which is then sold at a 10% loss as per the Bitstone business model. This is obviously a debt spiral, and it can only be sustained by adding new "investors". This is precisely what a Matrix Pyramid fraud scheme is. It is a Ponzi, but the tiny payouts to entice more suckers to buy in are done with something like a Silver Bar (Or miner or cell phone- etc), instead of many tiny payouts to each individual as per the GAW Ponzi fraud operation. I would like to see the Bitstone Team address this issue, especially since I pointed this out to them ~6 months ago the first time Dr. Keith Harville tried to launch ScamBones, err, I mean BitStone, and he said they would change things and make sure everything is legal and all, and I don't see any evidence that he changed anything at all since then. Maybe the best thing to do would be let Keith do his thing and get this baby going good, so he can get what the Gemcoin people are enjoying for doing pretty much the same thing.

What is you opinion, "MakeBelieve"? Do you think the Bitstone business model qualifies as a Matrix type of Pyramid Fraud Scheme like GPUcoin or Gemcoin, or not?

Oh, and I bet you are really excited about the ideas I have put out there about having Van McMinn and Lou Britton host a Bitstone Network type of thing? What do you think about that? Seems like a real winner to me.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
Paul Revere

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 01:38:56 AM

Just stay away from altcoins all together.

Roll Eyes

Totally not pre-account sale persona at all.  Grin

I wonder how much these fucking idiots blew on all of these accounts they are completely trashing.

NextGenCrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2015, 01:42:54 AM

Just stay away from altcoins all together.

Roll Eyes

Totally not pre-account sale persona at all.  Grin

I wonder how much these fucking idiots blew on all of these accounts they are completely trashing.

I've found at least 3, although they go for pretty cheap these days.

bones261
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 01:44:02 AM

Please jump on the Suchmoon/Paul Revere bandwagon, I think reading through the 49 pages I have seen you flip your opinion multiple times.  Not sure if your are schizophrenic, are scared to make your own decisions or are trying to impress somebody

I'm entertaining myself. I thought that was what most of these altcoins are for.  Cheesy IMHO, I think most of these shitcoin OPs should come with the following disclaimer:
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2015, 03:06:39 AM

The "Team" page on the website is still up and still shows people that "Kieth" admitted are not really members of the team.

http://bitstones.org/team.html

I'm just making sure BitStone bagholders are aware that the website is null, void, false, misleading, etc etc.
Argwai96
Legendary

Activity: 1036

Thug for life!

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 03:52:05 AM

The "Team" page on the website is still up and still shows people that "Kieth" admitted are not really members of the team.

I'm just making sure BitStone bagholders are aware that the website is null, void, false, misleading, etc etc.

for what i know the website has never been posted on the op for this coin, they did say it was part of the old specs, you guys are just loving it misleading info.
Paul Revere

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 04:03:41 AM

for what i know the website has never been posted on the op for this coin, they did say it was part of the old specs, you guys are just loving it misleading info.

So the devs of Bitstone intentionally create a website loudly touting two highly regarded Gem/Metals experts as being part of the Bitstone team to bolster confidence in this operation, and your theory is that it is us who are putting out misleading info. SMH. Do you also think it was me who created fake businesses in Batesville , AR with a slight misspelling of Keith Harville's name (as Kieth Harville Ob gyn) that link to non existent phone #s and then somehow I also managed to mind control Keith Harville and make him forget how to spell his own name so that he used this same "Kieth" spelling on the Bitstone commits?

But don't worry, that misspelling deal is like totally going to work when explaining this "business" to prosecutors.  Roll Eyes

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2015, 04:07:09 AM

What does it matter? Google "bitstone" and you'll get this:

Nowhere does it say on the site or even in the OP that the information on the site is false. So how would a casual observer possibly know this? And what's the point of having a fake site up?
MakeBelieve

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 04:47:27 AM

Here they go again- misdirection is their specialty. 

First Point:
The OP does not refer to the website that Paul Revere and SuchMoon want you to think is still applicable to this coin, even though it was explained earlier that it was not.

Second Point:
Paul Revere and Suchmoon again want to misdirect or misrepresent facts with poor research.  So after a little digging I came up with the following info.  Keith moved from Batesville over a year ago, well before any post were made by him on either HT (from what references I found) or about BitStone.  What that means: That all of the misspelled names and the CONSPIRACY that Paul Revere and Suchmoon have spent pages writing about could not have possibly been done even remotely close to the timeframe of BitStone being developed. 

In fact after I looked closely, it was not even within a 6 month window of the store on HT that Paul has brought up.

So once again Suchmoon and Paul Revere are on a wild goose chase to do nothing but ruin BitStone without any legitimate information, only CONSPIRACY THEORIES

On a mission to make Bitcointalk.org Marketplace a safer place to Buy/Sell/Trade
Paul Revere

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 04:57:36 AM

First Point:
The OP does not refer to the website that Paul Revere and SuchMoon want you to think is still applicable to this coin, even though it was explained earlier that it was not.

Second Point:
Paul Revere and Suchmoon again want to misdirect or misrepresent facts with poor research.  So after a little digging I came up with the following info.  Keith moved from Batesville over a year ago, well before any post were made by him on either HT (from what references I found) or about BitStone.  What that means: That all of the misspelled names and the CONSPIRACY that Paul Revere and Suchmoon have spent pages writing about could not have possibly been done even remotely close to the timeframe of BitStone being developed. 

In fact after I looked closely, it was not even within a 6 month window of the store on HT that Paul has brought up.

So once again Suchmoon and Paul Revere are on a wild goose chase to do nothing but ruin BitStone without any legitimate information, only CONSPIRACY THEORIES

How is it that you know so much about Dr. Keith Harville? Are you related? Pals? Or, are you actually him using a purchased account? Wink Please explain.

I am also fascinated by this conspiracy that you are speaking of. Who does it involve? Is it Keith Harville, Van McMinn, Lou Britton , and Rich Territo? Please do share your obvious insider knowledge with us all.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2015, 04:57:55 AM

First Point:

Explain that to Google. If it's not applicable - take it down. I already offered my help if you're having trouble with it. I'm posting a fair warning that the site shows false information.

If this is such a big deal for you then quit shillposting for a few minutes and fix it. Simple as that.
wheellocks

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 04:58:57 AM

First Point:

Second Point:
Paul Revere and Suchmoon again want to misdirect or misrepresent facts with poor research.  So after a little digging I came up with the following info.  Keith moved from Batesville over a year ago, well before any post were made by him on either HT (from what references I found) or about BitStone.  What that means: That all of the misspelled names and the CONSPIRACY that Paul Revere and Suchmoon have spent pages writing about could not have possibly been done even remotely close to the timeframe of BitStone being developed.  

So when there are a pack of wolves and no fresh meant to eat, they start to attack and eat each other...This is the funnest stuff I have seen in quite some time.

Hey guys i have some fresh meat for you right here!
wheellocks

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 05:04:14 AM

Please jump on the Suchmoon/Paul Revere bandwagon, I think reading through the 49 pages I have seen you flip your opinion multiple times.  Not sure if your are schizophrenic, are scared to make your own decisions or are trying to impress somebody

This couldn't be a truer statement.

This guy bought BST, and was sad that he sold it only at 7X and said he should have waited for 10X.  Posted all sorts of photos of gems he wanted and so on.

Now he has no BST left and can do nothing but try to become something everyone hates.

Good work bones261, you "officially" lost 30 pionts on your IQ.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: