Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 03:58:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitStone (BST) -GemStones 4 Sale With BST - BTC MINERS FOR BST [OLD and LOCKED]  (Read 55522 times)
Mark Zuckerberg

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

Yes. The answer is yes.

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 03:54:39 AM

Well this certainly appears like a coin I would be interested in.

How much BST will said gold coin require?

Holy Shit! How was that name not taken already?  Huh Could claiming names on BCT be the next Domain Name Rush?  Huh

I am where I am because I am as smart as I am. 

The BCT gold rush is long over, just look at the public traffic reports.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitStoneDev (OP)

Activity: 98

twitter.com/BitStone_Devs

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2015, 03:58:42 AM

Hello,

As stated above we received 1 of many packages on the way today.

MANY More items on the way!

Just got in this beautiful 1/2 OZ GOLD ROUND.

1461 BST

Back shot:

1461 BST

Receipt proving ownership of this item:

Price for this Gold Round is:

1461 BST

Escrow will be provided by OgNasty.

Please contact us ASAP if you're looking to pick this up for the holidays...this wont last long.

Thanks,

BitStoneDev

Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 04:05:15 AM
Last edit: December 08, 2015, 04:31:15 AM by Paul Revere

Well this certainly appears like a coin I would be interested in.

How much BST will said gold coin require?

Holy Shit! How was that name not taken already?  Huh Could claiming names on BCT be the next Domain Name Rush?  Huh

I am where I am because I am as smart as I am.  

The BCT gold rush is long over, just look at the public traffic reports.

As smart as you are? Ya, dude, you are sharp all right...

Wow, I bet some guy pulling a scam that buys accounts to use as Sock Puppets to shill his fraud completely legitimate HYIP operation would LOVE to get that account.
(Nudge, Nudge, Wink, Wink, Keith  Wink  Wink )

And I have another great idea for a Bitstones operation official slogan:

Support Bitstone or else, coward.

What do you think, Keith? Kind of rolls off of the tongue nice. I know, it's a bitch having partners sometimes, but I guess you will have to run it by Van McMinn , Lou Britton and Territo to see how they like it before you put that one in action.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
scarsbergholden

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 04:10:17 AM

Hello,

1461 BST

Back shot:

1461 BST

1461 BST

Please contact us ASAP if you're looking to pick this up for the holidays...this wont last long.

Thanks,

BitStoneDev

Thinking about buying this. What if two people want to buy it. How would that work?

screwUdriver

Activity: 346
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 04:12:31 AM

Hello,

1461 BST

Back shot:

1461 BST

1461 BST

Thanks,

BitStoneDev

that is sexy as fuuuug. how long would it take you to ship to CA?
ð

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 04:30:26 AM

The absurdity continues.

No one in their right mind should buy precious metals through 4th parties. The fact that this fantastical escrow agent fails to understand the consequences at hand adds to all of this.

Think for a minute your incredibly stupid people.

1. Refinery sends 'gold bar' to desperate failed doctor's source. Step 1.
2. Unsuccessful doctor passes 'gold bar' onto escrow agent
3. Escrow agent advises buyer it is in hand
4. Buyer forwards money to escrow agent
5. Escrow agent sends package received from desperate failed doctor to buyer
6. Buyer receives and signs for package from escrow agent
7. Funds released

or

worse

1. Refinery sends 'gold bar' to desperate failed doctor's source
2. Unsuccessful doctor holds 'gold bar' until hearing from escrow agent
5. Unsuccessful doctor sends package received from refinery
7. Funds released

Papers match stamp on 'gold bar' package looks nice and bright and everything looks alright. Buyer hoards 'gold bar' for 3 years and decides to cash in.

Takes it to a mint who dissolves it and weights the contents therein.

Oh boy  look at this it is spray painted lead.

WAKE THE FUCK UP.

Funds should and only can be released upon receipt by the buyer and having it re-assayed. You DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU RECEIVING regardless if some one named OG Nasty on some fucking internet forum clears the funds.

HOW FUCKING STUPID CAN YOU PEOPLE BE.

Unless this is shipped directly from the mint under their guarantee your fucking morons are buying lumps of coal and crates of lead.

DO NOT think that as that moron Bucky tries to keep pointing out that OG Nasty some phantom on the internet gives it the clear, that it is what you will receive.

The mere fact that this escrow agent remains mute on the obvious method of transaction and simply states I will merely hand it of, is not how such a delicate transaction should be.

NOTE:

we've gone from its a gift to the escrow agent to its payment for his fee to the escrow agent himself stating I am doing this for free.

WAKE THE FUCK UP.

Mark Zuckerberg

Yes. The answer is yes.

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 04:35:11 AM

WAKE THE FUCK UP.

Jesus man...we're awake, we're awake!!
Sumo

Activity: 1098

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 04:47:03 AM

When do the miner proceed bst purchases begin?
BitStoneDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2015, 05:07:18 AM

Supporting the market with some buy walls daily is what we are looking to do as of right now.

Buying BST with miner proceeds has been considered, and when we decide to start buying with those proceeds an announcement will be made.

This strategy has just begun, and we believe daily buy walls should be set in place first before daily buys are actually executed.

Not to say we wont at one point start buying straight off the market with proceeds, its just the strategy calls for some buy support walls to be put in place first.

We are truly looking for a stable price for BST, and these support walls will help play a part in this.

When we reach a point in time that none of our support walls are being sold into, we will most likely begin small buys with the miner proceeds.

Thanks,

BitStoneDev

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8906

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2015, 05:14:22 AM

WAKE THE FUCK UP.
WAKE THE FUCK UP.

Tell us how you really feel  Grin

There are all good concerns. I'd say a bounty on your head is highly likely.
Paul Revere

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 05:15:27 AM
Last edit: December 08, 2015, 06:28:55 AM by Paul Revere

The absurdity continues.

No one in their right mind should buy precious metals through 4th parties. The fact that this fantastical escrow agent fails to understand the consequences at hand adds to all of this.

Think for a minute your incredibly stupid people.

1. Refinery sends 'gold bar' to desperate failed doctor's source. Step 1.
2. Unsuccessful doctor passes 'gold bar' onto escrow agent
5. Escrow agent sends package received from desperate failed doctor to buyer
7. Funds released

or

worse

1. Refinery sends 'gold bar' to desperate failed doctor's source
2. Unsuccessful doctor holds 'gold bar' until hearing from escrow agent
5. Unsuccessful doctor sends package received from refinery
7. Funds released

Papers match stamp on 'gold bar' package looks nice and bright and everything looks alright. Buyer hoards 'gold bar' for 3 years and decides to cash in.

Takes it to a mint who dissolves it and weights the contents therein.

Oh boy  look at this it is spray painted lead.

WAKE THE FUCK UP.

Funds should and only can be released upon receipt by the buyer and having it re-assayed. You DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU RECEIVING regardless if some one named OG Nasty on some fucking internet forum clears the funds.

Unless this is shipped directly from the mint under their guarantee your fucking morons are buying lumps of coal and crates of lead.

DO NOT think that as that moron Bucky tries to keep pointing out that OG Nasty some phantom on the internet gives it the clear, that it is what you will receive.

The mere fact that this escrow agent remains mute on the obvious method of transaction and simply states I will merely hand it of, is not how such a delicate transaction should be.

NOTE:

we've gone from its a gift to the escrow agent to its payment for his fee to the escrow agent himself stating I am doing this for free.

WAKE THE FUCK UP.

You make some excellent points regarding how to to avoid a scammer. These very same common sense things that you suggest are also suggested by the Nashville Police Department Fraud Unit.

Coincidentally, it turns out that the Bitstones Team has a partner who runs his own assaying and smelting business? Seriously?  How fucking COOL is that? Wow, good going on getting Lou Britton of Auris Noble of Fairlawn Ohio as a Bitstone Partner, Keith. What clout!  What I am curious about, is why is Bitstones Partner Lou Britton not providing the assay and appraisal of the Gold & Silver that is being offered as incentives to buy shiny things at a 10% discount from Keith Harville and the  Bitstone Operation? I call it an operation, as it appears to not be incorporated as a real business and is just a website and some forum names. For that matter, why are you not purchasing precious metals directly from him and his refinery? Buying from your partner's refinery is not as good of a deal as buying a couple of coins from APMEX or wherever?  Also: Why in the world are you not  capitalizing on what looks to bee some serious clout in your partners Lou Britton and Van McMinn? Get with it, my man, the ball is rolling right on by you.

Also: Bitstonedev / Kilo17 / Dr. Keith Harville: did you manage to trade your old Mercedes for miners, or not?

Oh, one more thing.

I also have another great slogan idea for your Bitstones Operation. This one is right over the fence out into the parking lot, buddy:

Bitstone: It's an Ace in the Hole.
Run by Ace Holes!

What do think about that one, Keith? Now THAT slogan is pure fucking GOLD baby! Huh? Are you with me here, Keith?  Maybe you can even get George Straight to do the jingle for you. Seeing as you are right in Nashville and all it would be AWESOME! Think about it: You can have Bitstone Partners Lou Britton and Van McMinn doing the awesome Bitstone Network deal where you sell Gold, Silver and Gems at 10% below their market value, like you say you can do and make a profit, AND you have George Effing Straight come on and do the slogan while they sell  pay people 10% to buy jewelry and coins with Bitstones? Am I right? Huh? Bada Bing, Bada Boom! I think you should perhaps run this one here by your partners Van McMinn and Lou Britton in lieu of those cheap freebie free "example slogans" I have already suggested for your Bitstone Operation. This one is NOT free. Just to be clear. I know this one is a sure fire hit, and I know you are stacking up fat stacks of cash with your plan of selling Silver and Gold at 10% less than you can buy it, so you can rub some of that butter around, right? Sure. Docca Keef be stackin up dem fats stacks byes selluhns Goad and Sivva fohs like NUFFINS!  

You gentleman please all have a great evening.

* And don't let me hear that any of you crazy "totally not Keith Sock Puppet Accounts" kids are staying up all night tweaking your fucking balls off manning Bitstoner defense cannons all night making freaky rage posts against people who are asking questions about Bitstone one more time! Ya here? It's getting ridiculous, you need to shut your eyes for at least an hour or two and ingest something other than powder or pills at least once a day! I am Totally Cereal about this.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
Mark Zuckerberg

Yes. The answer is yes.

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 05:16:30 AM

When to the family jewels get revealed?
BitStoneDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2015, 05:20:02 AM

Hello,

1461 BST

Back shot:

1461 BST

1461 BST

Thanks,

BitStoneDev

Thinking about buying this. What if two people want to buy it. How would that work?

The first person to contact us via PM or thread post would have the first dibs on the item.

If multiple people contact us around the same time wanting to buy, we would keep it fair and keep the "first come, first serve" attitude and allow the first person 12 hours to comply with Escrow terms.

After that, the item would be available to the next person in line looking to buy, and that person would then have the same 12 hours to comply with escrow and send payment.

Thanks,

BitStoneDev

BitStoneDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2015, 05:21:19 AM

Hello,

1461 BST

Back shot:

1461 BST

1461 BST

Thanks,

BitStoneDev

that is sexy as fuuuug. how long would it take you to ship to CA?

Throughout this whole month we will ship items in under 24 hours, and you will receive tracking # and expected time of delivery via PM.

Any further questions, please feel free to ask here or via PM.

Thanks,

BitStoneDev

Gumbork

Activity: 583

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 05:22:53 AM

Hello Community,

Stopping by to give you the rundown of last night/today's mining with our BitStoneFund miners on BitMinter.

Since we only minded about half the shifts last night/today the payout was low...but like I said, we only mined a few shifts.

Tomorrows payout should be close to double this.

We will be putting today's payout on a support buy wall @ 55K Sats.

Anyone else willing to show their support and build on today's support wall that we shall set, would be greatly appreciated.

Here is the AVG for the 3 Avalon's we currently have running on the BitStoneFund worker on BitMinter:

The stats listed on the public feed our very inaccurate but you are always free to check here:

https://bitminter.com/livestats/big

1 package touched down at our HQ today:

Will be posting up some pictures of the 1/2 OZ Gold Round shortly.

Be back in a bit,

BitStoneDev

Nice to see you keeping your word on putting up miners for bst in general. Keep it up, and soon these idiots will look pretty stupid. Make it happen guys!

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
baby222

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 05:59:11 AM

Supporting the market with some buy walls daily is what we are looking to do as of right now.

Buying BST with miner proceeds has been considered, and when we decide to start buying with those proceeds an announcement will be made.

This strategy has just begun, and we believe daily buy walls should be set in place first before daily buys are actually executed.

Not to say we wont at one point start buying straight off the market with proceeds, its just the strategy calls for some buy support walls to be put in place first.

We are truly looking for a stable price for BST, and these support walls will help play a part in this.

When we reach a point in time that none of our support walls are being sold into, we will most likely begin small buys with the miner proceeds.

Thanks,

BitStoneDev

That's honestly the best way to do things early on. I think its a pretty cool idea too. Will be really cool to see how the market reacts to this over a longer period of time.
Paul Revere

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 06:01:03 AM

Hello Community,

Stopping by to give you the rundown of last night/today's mining with our BitStoneFund miners on BitMinter.

Since we only minded about half the shifts last night/today the payout was low...but like I said, we only mined a few shifts.

https://i.imgur.com/1qw5iFJ.png

https://i.imgur.com/ANs5x06.png

Anyone else willing to show their support and build on today's support wall that we shall set, would be greatly appreciated.

Here is the AVG for the 3 Avalon's we currently have running on the BitStoneFund worker on BitMinter:

https://i.imgur.com/cWnHjwA.png

The stats listed on the public feed our very inaccurate but you are always free to check here:

1 package touched down at our HQ today:

https://i.imgur.com/US0Mkyh.png
Will be posting up some pictures of the 1/2 OZ Gold Round shortly.

Be back in a bit,

BitStoneDev

Nice to see you keeping your word on putting up miners for bst in general. Keep it up, and soon these idiots will look pretty stupid. Make it happen guys!

Dr Keith Harville is doing a bangup job of making idiots look stupid already with his brilliant Bitstone Operation.  I really don't know how he could do a better job, really. What more do you think he could possibly do to make idiots look stupid? Seriously. He is just smacking em out of the park one after the other.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8906

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2015, 06:11:19 AM

Dr Keith Harville is doing a bangup job of making idiots look stupid already.  I really don't know how he could do a better job, really. What more do you think he could possibly do to make idiots look stupid? Seriously. He is just smacking em out of the park one after the other.

I think he's slacking. Hasn't posted with any of those hyperactive shilltrolldoxer accounts in quite a while.
BitStone Mondo BagHolder

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 06:25:23 AM

Hello Community,

https://i.imgur.com/1qw5iFJ.png

https://i.imgur.com/ANs5x06.png

https://i.imgur.com/cWnHjwA.png

Puny human. Me smash puny buy wall.
BitStone Mondo BagHolder

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 06:36:25 AM

Good. No checkpoint server... Grin

{
"synccheckpoint" : "0000007fbc52e49a17e70262af68bd6e1ec220f1ab4213878aa7a76c32257eb3",
"height" : 0,
"timestamp" : "2015-06-30 14:37:05 UTC",
"policy" : "strict"
}
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: