Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 04:26:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitStone (BST) -GemStones 4 Sale With BST - BTC MINERS FOR BST [OLD and LOCKED]  (Read 55526 times)
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2015, 07:48:06 PM

I think you need glasses, I was the first customer not the #1 customer, i think you're trying to twist this into some warped meaning that I am the #1 BST supporter  lol

If so then i wish i was Apple's #1

So someone who buys something first is a shill? Ill tell that to everyone in the world to warn them not to buy something first before anyone else, or suchmoon may call you a shill, due to his warped mind.

OFF TOPIC...again suchmoon.

go to school its late already.

No, someone who shills is a shill. I don't want to go school because I can get all the kindergarten insults right here in this thread, but thank you anyway.

Now do you or do you not have anything to say about "Kieth" lying about the timeline? Is there some sort of numeric confusion that you're going to explain to me, like 1 is not 1, and 21 is not 21, etc?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
buckrogers
Legendary

Activity: 2727
Merit: 1181

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 07:48:40 PM

I think you are late for the same bus:

and have no imagination but to post the same stupidity over and over again...you found nothing on  this coin, and still insist it is bad.  If it is a scam we will know soon enough, i think your have made you accusation (err i I mean Point ) already.

Well I'm dr. spock I'm here to rock y'all
buckrogers
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 07:50:39 PM

I think you need glasses, I was the first customer not the #1 customer, i think you're trying to twist this into some warped meaning that I am the #1 BST supporter  lol

So someone who buys something first is a shill? Ill tell that to everyone in the world to warn them not to buy something first before anyone else, or suchmoon may call you a shill, due to his warped mind.

No, someone who shills is a shill. I don't want to go school because I can get all the kindergarten insults right here in this thread, but thank you anyway.

Now do you or do you not have anything to say about "Kieth" lying about the timeline? Is there some sort of numeric confusion that you're going to explain to me, like 1 is not 1, and 21 is not 21, etc?

No actually I dont, because i am not shilling for them Smiley

I simply bought some gold...lol

you like to twist stuff around for your own delusions...I have no idea on the timeline, ask the dev team , not me,

I will just keep buying stuff Smiley

Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 07:57:19 PM
Last edit: December 09, 2015, 08:08:13 PM by Paul Revere

you like to twist stuff around for your own delusions...I have no idea on the timeline, ask the dev team , not me,

And we are supposed to believe you are not an insider shill or even one of the Bitstone Team? I don't. I think this positively identifies you as part of the operation, and that the "deal" you got (or gave to yourself  Wink  Wink) was payment/incentive to participate in what appears in every way to be a confidence Scam fraud operation. I sincerely suggest that you read this, and make sure to click the link for "Confidence Scams". There is a lot of important information about scams and how to spot them there. From experts even, not some random forum posters who are sick of seeing these brazen scams preying on Crypto newbies.  Please let me know if you think the Bitstone Operation qualifies as a Confidence Scam or not. Odd that no Bitstone Team members will answer any questions regarding what Keith claims to be a legitimate and legal business.

That's cheap AF for that gold piece. $300 equvilent for $600 worth of gold. How long can this last? Dev, can you say why you are taking such a huge blow to the belt in pricing? This is interesting to say the least. Thanks in advance for your detailed response.

That Donald J. Trump wall got pwn'd.

http://s17.postimg.org/t2g3qrn8v/Screenshot_2015_12_08_08_28_52.png

Why the dumping?

When pulling a confidence scam, you sometimes have to give away some prizes to entice the rest of the marks to buy in. This is how it is done. A wily scam operator knows enough to hire a shill to receive the $20 per Paycoin at Coinstand errr, sorry, I mean HUGE discount by using Bitstone! by buying special discount tickets - Bitstones in this case. Thus far Dr. Keith Harville has managed to avoid that negative outlay of cash completely by simply fucking off and not delivering anything at all, i.e. he is running an "Alibi Store".  That way "there is no gaff to hide when the authorities inspect".  This operation is pure carney scam all the way, except Docca Keefs does not seem to understand how to set the hook on his marks worth a damn. Let's see who the extremely lucky mark or insider shill to receive this confidence scam bait is now that the Alibi Store isn't working anymore and he has to do something desperate like actually giving a shiny prize away at a loss.

Let's see you lose some money Dr. Harville. Show us how it is done, please. The Alibi Store method of suckering people in to your scam has pretty much run dry, you need to step up and spread some sugar around. And don't worry about using a shill who is going to turn around and blackmail you like Josh Garza's Coinstand shill Hellsgremlin did. No, sir, dirtbags who do that sort of thing won't save screens and such at all. Your scamboat is 100% watertight, by golly. You go, Keith!

P.S: @ Ognasty: Is that silver bar payment for your participation in the Bitstones Operation?

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
buckrogers
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 07:59:55 PM

Paul, just looks like the same crap you're posting over and over again to me.

You think im an inside BST guy, lol

what else? I am satoshi nakamoto?

lol prove my alliance with BST if you are going to accuse me of it.

the bus is waiting for you.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2015, 08:00:52 PM

Which is exactly what I did on page 3 of this thread and got the response that I quoted. Obviously I can't get a response now because allegedly I'm on ignore but if BitStoneDev would like to comment upon seeing my posts quoted by someone else they're welcome to.

Why do you need to keep derailing this if you don't have anything to say about the subject? Do you think you're helping BitStone with your incessant trolling and short bus pictures?
buckrogers
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 08:02:24 PM

No wonder you and suchmoon are besties....you have the same warped train of thought process, and like to accuse first, then wait and see if you are wrong, then never admit you were wrong...real genius here folks!

buckrogers
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 08:05:17 PM

I think you need glasses, I was the first customer not the #1 customer, i think you're trying to twist this into some warped meaning that I am the #1 BST supporter  lol

Which is exactly what I did on page 3 of this thread and got the response that I quoted. Obviously I can't get a response now because allegedly I'm on ignore but if BitStoneDev would like to comment upon seeing my posts quoted by someone else they're welcome to.

Why do you need to keep derailing this if you don't have anything to say about the subject? Do you think you're helping BitStone with your incessant trolling and short bus pictures?

not derailing anything but spam, from you guys. that's all you do.

I have no ties to this or any coin or company, if I see an opportunity to buy something with a coin I will or I wont...end of story....

Try for once not to invent your conspiracy theories.....or take your meds at least.

oh, your "posts quoted by someone else" you're welcome

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2015, 08:20:11 PM

I have no ties to this or any coin or company, if I see an opportunity to buy something with a coin I will or I wont...end of story....

Try for once not to invent your conspiracy theories.....or take your meds at least.

Look at your posts over the last couple of pages... steady stream of shilltrollery in response to ONE fact. Not spam, not conspiracy, simple fact showing that "Kieth" is... shall we say not quite the upstanding businessman running a well-managed business like he pretends to be. Also known as "lying".

If you don't have any ties to this then your shilling here is even more unhealthy but that's between you and your doctor. Do you also get all bent out of shape if someone speaks unfavorably about your favorite grocery store?
Paul Revere

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 08:21:06 PM

Well, isn't that just special. And exactly why should anyone believe you? Perhaps you do not understand what a shill is. Did you read this post from earlier describing shills? Very informative. Also: Have you dreamed up an answer as to why Keith is not buying metals from Bitstone Team member Lou Britton? I have saved you the trouble of wading through a bunch of shill posts to find this, and I know you are interested, so I will do you a favor and post it right here so you can not miss it.

That's cheap AF for that gold piece. $300 equvilent for $600 worth of gold. How long can this last? Dev, can you say why you are taking such a huge blow to the belt in pricing? This is interesting to say the least. Thanks in advance for your detailed response.

That Donald J. Trump wall got pwn'd.

http://s17.postimg.org/t2g3qrn8v/Screenshot_2015_12_08_08_28_52.png

Why the dumping?

When pulling a confidence scam, you sometimes have to give away some prizes to entice the rest of the marks to buy in. This is how it is done. A wily scam operator knows enough to hire a shill to receive the $20 per Paycoin at Coinstand errr, sorry, I mean HUGE discount by using Bitstone! by buying special discount tickets - Bitstones in this case. Thus far Dr. Keith Harville has managed to avoid that negative outlay of cash completely by simply fucking off and not delivering anything at all, i.e. he is running an "Alibi Store".  That way "there is no gaff to hide when the authorities inspect".  This operation is pure carney scam all the way, except Docca Keefs does not seem to understand how to set the hook on his marks worth a damn. Let's see who the extremely lucky mark or insider shill to receive this confidence scam bait is now that the Alibi Store isn't working anymore and he has to do something desperate like actually giving a shiny prize away at a loss.

Let's see you lose some money Dr. Harville. Show us how it is done, please. The Alibi Store method of suckering people in to your scam has pretty much run dry, you need to step up and spread some sugar around. And don't worry about using a shill who is going to turn around and blackmail you like Josh Garza's Coinstand shill Hellsgremlin did. No, sir, dirtbags who do that sort of thing won't save screens and such at all. Your scamboat is 100% watertight, by golly. You go, Keith!

P.S: @ Ognasty: Is that silver bar payment for your participation in the Bitstones Operation?

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
iFUD4BTC

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 08:23:40 PM

congrats youve proven yourself to be nothing more than a whiny little bitch.

must suck knowing your life is barely worth living, eh?
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 08:34:16 PM

Yes Paul, it has been stated by dev before the 1kilo is for his otherwise $500 payment for 2 months of escrow. Look back at page 53.

I fail to see the comparison you quoted me from the hate thread?

I know, and that's the sad part.

OgNasty offering his services to this venture is, IMO, concerning due to being "paid off".

Caveat emptor.

Lets keep this short.

You are losing respect with me, and I will be forced to add you to my ignore list.

Before I do so I wanted to come at you correct with an explanation of why I "paid" OgNasty with a Silver Kilo Bar.

ALL ESCROWS CHARGE A 1% or .01 BTC MINIMUM FOR THEIR ESCROW AGENT FEES!

Plain and simple partner, and for a person being around so long I figured you'd comprehend this.

Instead of paying the 1% FEES on $50-$1600 escrow'ed  transactions, we decided to pay OgNasty in Silver.

I mean come on, gold and silver will always be considered a form currency, and we have the right to use it as such.

It was a business move that made sense and will save us 1% fee for 60 days.

As we plan to be successful and bring in some sales...I'm sure the $405 in silver is well worth the expertise and credibility he brings to the operation.

Sorry if you think otherwise, but this isn't your coin or project...and it doesn't sound like you are an investor so why are you here?

Must get going,

BitStoneDev
buckrogers
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 08:35:33 PM

Im not going to post anything else, Paul and suchmoon, if you think im shilling, which im not, so go talk to keith or whoever for your answers, have a nice day!

Paul Revere

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 08:52:12 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2015, 01:40:37 AM by Paul Revere

Im not going to post anything else, Paul and suchmoon, if you think im shilling, which im not, so go talk to keith or whoever for your answers, have a nice day!

You are overly concerned with what I think.

Perhaps it might be more worth your worry to think about the local, state, and federal agencies that likely have been following this Bitstone Operation since it's first failed launch in June think. Especially now that they obviously have the criteria down to bust "discount" Confidence Scams pulled with Crypto since the Gemcoin operation bust and seem to be serious about cleaning up fraudsters pulling the old "Discount Coupon" type of fraud scam with Crypto Coins. Do you think the Gemcoin shills will get a pass? How about those that shilled for Garza and his Paycoin/Coinstand operation like Hellsgremlin? The way he came out of nowhere a while back and got all (fake) teary eyed and repentant makes one wonder if he got wind that he was going to be subpoenaed or even charged for his part and was freaking out? Food for thought.

hetecon

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 09:22:47 PM

i still be watching bitstons and lots of volumes on exhcange

Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 09:23:22 PM

...now that they obviously have the criteria down to bust "discount" Confidence Scams pulled with Crypto since the Gemcoin operation bust and seem to be serious about cleaning up fraudsters pulling the old "Discount Coupon" type of fraud scam with Crypto Coins. Do you think the Gemcoin shills will get a pass? How about those that shilled for Garza and his Paycoin/Coinstand operation like Hellsgremlin? The way he came out of nowhere a while back and got all (fake) teary eyed and repentant makes one wonder if he got wind that he was going to be subpoenaed or even charged for his part and was freaking out? Food for thought.

If there's any positive takeaway from this thread, it's that apmex.com is a decent site to use if you're looking to buy precious metals.
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 10:20:00 PM

...now that they obviously have the criteria down to bust "discount" Confidence Scams pulled with Crypto since the Gemcoin operation bust and seem to be serious about cleaning up fraudsters pulling the old "Discount Coupon" type of fraud scam with Crypto Coins. Do you think the Gemcoin shills will get a pass? How about those that shilled for Garza and his Paycoin/Coinstand operation like Hellsgremlin? The way he came out of nowhere a while back and got all (fake) teary eyed and repentant makes one wonder if he got wind that he was going to be subpoenaed or even charged for his part and was freaking out? Food for thought.
If there's any positive takeaway from this thread, it's that apmex.com is a decent site to use if you're looking to buy precious metals.
and that "Paul Revere" is the whiniest cunt on this forum

... says the shill with zero self awareness. What is your contribution to these forums beyond FUD ? I mean, it's right there in your name.

Be careful throwing rocks in glass houses.
Paul Revere

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 10:52:05 PM
Last edit: December 09, 2015, 11:09:41 PM by Paul Revere

Nothing says classy like Bitstone™.

Here are a couple of excerpts from the Gemcoin SEC Complaint

Looks like they think that those who helped promote the fraud operation (i.e. Shills) are indeed culpable. Imagine that.

They also mention the " extensive bonus and award system to encourage investors to recruit additional investors. " as being an integral part of the fraud scheme. Sounds a lot like the incentives that Keef is providing to do the same to me.

And claiming 64 times return on investment "in a short period of time". WOW, talk about fucking ridiculous, right? LMFAO that there are people stupid or gullible enough to buy that one, for sure. Hilarious. Let's just see what ol' Docca Keef says he can deliver by allowing you to purchase Gold & Silver using Bitstones at a minimum 10% discount. I will go ahead and type those scary numbers into an investment calculator and hit "enter" for you Paycoiner "friends" of Keef's that are reading this and seem to have a real hard time with that sort of thing. This is set for each year to represent one week, and our "short period of time" is one year. This is allowing for 1 week of transit time to receive your Gold & Silver @ 10% less than spot, at which point you sell it to a local broker for spot value, which is what they will pay for bullion (around here anyway) and then use the entire amount to then purchase at 10% less than spot from Docca Keef and repeat the process every week. We will take it easy on ol Keef and just start light with only $1,000, and let's see what we would have by the end of the year:

Wow. 142 TIMES your investment in one year!!!!!!

Eff you, Gemcoin and your measely 64 times return, you guys suck at lying about investment returns! Clearly cowards. Docca Keef says he can deliver more than double your chump change 64 times return. Beat THAT!

For grins lets let that ride for another year:

Yeeehaw! Docca Keefs gave me $20,000,000 in 2 years instead of using his magic discount system for himself! Thankee Docca Keefs! U R Swell!~ Wink

And a third year:

Drat! Broke the calculator! Seems to be limited to $9,999,999 starting investment. What bullshit, this calculator is clearly for muggles and not the high roller investors getting handed fat stacks of cash by Docca Keef via using Bitstones.  Grin

Here's another
:

Yeah, BABY! My $1,000 investment in Docca Keefs Bitstones has yielded me $2,865,019,622 in just 3 years! Thank you Docca Keefs!

I am sure that you would soon own the United States, and the next year the world, quickly expanding your vast empire out until you own the entire universe "in a short period of time". You will be charging God rent !!!  Cheesy Sounds legitimate to me, Keith.

Don't worry, Keith, I am sure that Barney Fife & Co. that you must think are running all of the agencies you are thumbing your nose at are completely baffled by the difference between "64 times return in a short period"  and "Sell Silver & Gold @ 10% below spot price".

Paul Revere

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 11:13:06 PM

So witty. I guess you missed this post, so I decided to post it for you again, as it contains some very important investment information concerning Bitstones.

NEWS: Dr. Keith Harville is promising ~$1,000,000,000 / year return on a $1,000 investment rolled over for 3 years!

Nothing says classy like Bitstone™.

Here are a couple of excerpts from the Gemcoin SEC Complaint

Looks like they think that those who helped promote the fraud operation (i.e. Shills) are indeed culpable. Imagine that.

They also mention the " extensive bonus and award system to encourage investors to recruit additional investors. " as being an integral part of the fraud scheme. Sounds a lot like the incentives that Keef is providing to do the same to me.

And claiming 64 times return on investment "in a short period of time". WOW, talk about fucking ridiculous, right? LMFAO that there are people stupid or gullible enough to buy that one, for sure. Hilarious. Let's just see what ol' Docca Keef says he can deliver by allowing you to purchase Gold & Silver using Bitstones at a minimum 10% discount. I will go ahead and type those scary numbers into an investment calculator and hit "enter" for you Paycoiner "friends" of Keef's that are reading this and seem to have a real hard time with that sort of thing. This is set for each year to represent one week, and our "short period of time" is one year. This is allowing for 1 week of transit time to receive your Gold & Silver @ 10% less than spot, at which point you sell it to a local broker for spot value, which is what they will pay for bullion (around here anyway) and then use the entire amount to then purchase at 10% less than spot from Docca Keef and repeat the process every week. We will take it easy on ol Keef and just start light with only $1,000, and let's see what we would have by the end of the year:

Wow. 142 TIMES your investment in one year!!!!!!

Eff you, Gemcoin and your measely 64 times return, you guys suck at lying about investment returns! Clearly cowards. Docca Keef says he can deliver more than double your chump change 64 times return. Beat THAT!

For grins lets let that ride for another year:

Yeeehaw! Docca Keefs gave me $20,000,000 in 2 years instead of using his magic discount system for himself! Thankee Docca Keefs! U R Swell!~ Wink

And a third year:

Drat! Broke the calculator! Seems to be limited to $9,999,999 starting investment. What bullshit, this calculator is clearly for muggles and not the high roller investors getting handed fat stacks of cash by Docca Keef via using Bitstones.  Grin

Here's another
:

Yeah, BABY! My $1,000 investment in Docca Keefs Bitstones has yielded me $2,865,019,622 in just 3 years! Thank you Docca Keefs!

I am sure that you would soon own the United States, and the next year the world, quickly expanding your vast empire out until you own the entire universe "in a short period of time". You will be charging God rent !!!  Cheesy Sounds legitimate to me, Keith.

Don't worry, Keith, I am sure that Barney Fife & Co. that you must think are running all of the agencies you are thumbing your nose at are completely baffled by the difference between "64 times return in a short period"  and "Sell Silver & Gold @ 10% below spot price".

owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3612
Merit: 1965

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 11:18:54 PM

You idiot, that's Bitpop, not Paul Revere. Wtf, meme-fail ....  Roll Eyes

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: