Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:00:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make btc faster throug mining?  (Read 3010 times)
Finksy
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 06:43:20 PM

From the website:

FREE SHARES WITH THE U2 FAUCET

Here you can claim free shares every 12 hours.
Your free shares are for running the game worth: (see below).
This claim value will go up or down.
If it goes up then the profit per share should go down.
If it goes down then the profit per share should go up.
It is the profit who will more or less interess the investors. Shares will make satoshi from dividends or when a part of them are sold by the system.

So the "free" shares earn dust by people playing a referral linked faucet game.

INVEST PAGE FOR IN U2 CLOUD MINING SITE

Here you can invest...
But before you invest I advise you to claim free shares.So you can see if it is worth to invest for you.
Remember that you can get your investment back only if your shares are sold.
If profit is too low,then your shares will not be bought,and it can then last years till you can get the ROI.
If profit is interesting,then your shares will be sold faster.
This system is new...testing it with free shares before is careful.

Any amount is possible,but for too low and too high fees are asked:
If < 0.001BTC then 1000 satoshi FEES.
If >= 0.001BTC and <=0.1BTC then NO FEES.
If >0.1BTC then 1000 satoshi FEES amount is split.

Where sending the bitcoins?
Here:
3HJBhFSfH4A2D169PqcXsdSDK6qcyxmgJz

So we know where the "free" shares get their income from, but the only source of income for the paid shares are other paid shares, since the original money-making U2 (lol) is no longer operating.  The website is a U2cloud mining website without a U2.  Interesting, how does cloud-mining without miners work?

Answer: This is known as a Ponzi, where the income is derived from future investors. This isn't sustainable, and typically collapses once enough money is in between investers and pay-ees, then the operator leaves with the money. At least many of the real ponzi's have the balls to come out and say it, this idiot is trying to fool people with poor English and run-arounds of logic. Stay away, and I encourage others to neg-rep him.

IBM 2880W PSU Packages: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=966135 IBM 4K PSU Breakout Boards & Packages: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1308296 
Server PSU-powered GPU rig solutions! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1864539  Wallet address: 1GWQYCv22cAikgTgT1zFuAmsJ9fFqq9TXf 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2015, 06:55:59 PM

From the website:

FREE SHARES WITH THE U2 FAUCET

Here you can claim free shares every 12 hours.
Your free shares are for running the game worth: (see below).
This claim value will go up or down.
If it goes up then the profit per share should go down.
If it goes down then the profit per share should go up.
It is the profit who will more or less interess the investors. Shares will make satoshi from dividends or when a part of them are sold by the system.

So the "free" shares earn dust by people playing a referral linked faucet game.

INVEST PAGE FOR IN U2 CLOUD MINING SITE

Here you can invest...
But before you invest I advise you to claim free shares.So you can see if it is worth to invest for you.
Remember that you can get your investment back only if your shares are sold.
If profit is too low,then your shares will not be bought,and it can then last years till you can get the ROI.
If profit is interesting,then your shares will be sold faster.
This system is new...testing it with free shares before is careful.

Any amount is possible,but for too low and too high fees are asked:
If < 0.001BTC then 1000 satoshi FEES.
If >= 0.001BTC and <=0.1BTC then NO FEES.
If >0.1BTC then 1000 satoshi FEES amount is split.

Where sending the bitcoins?
Here:
3HJBhFSfH4A2D169PqcXsdSDK6qcyxmgJz

So we know where the "free" shares get their income from, but the only source of income for the paid shares are other paid shares, since the original money-making U2 (lol) is no longer operating.  The website is a U2cloud mining website without a U2.  Interesting, how does cloud-mining without miners work?

Answer: This is known as a Ponzi, where the income is derived from future investors. This isn't sustainable, and typically collapses once enough money is in between investers and pay-ees, then the operator leaves with the money. At least many of the real ponzi's have the balls to come out and say it, this idiot is trying to fool people with poor English and run-arounds of logic. Stay away, and I encourage others to neg-rep him.

You are funny...
Really you are funny...and in the meantime my investors ...for free or not are smiling...

Finksy
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 07:05:35 PM

I don't hear a lot of laughter...

Ou sont tous tes investisseurs?  https://blockchain.info/address/3HJBhFSfH4A2D169PqcXsdSDK6qcyxmgJz

Vous ne nous avez pas encore donne un explication. Peut-etre c'est plus facile pour vous en Francais? Je vais traduire votre explication pour vous.  Nous attendez...

IBM 2880W PSU Packages: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=966135 IBM 4K PSU Breakout Boards & Packages: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1308296 
Server PSU-powered GPU rig solutions! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1864539  Wallet address: 1GWQYCv22cAikgTgT1zFuAmsJ9fFqq9TXf 
winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2015, 07:45:50 PM

I don't hear a lot of laughter...

Ou sont tous tes investisseurs?  https://blockchain.info/address/3HJBhFSfH4A2D169PqcXsdSDK6qcyxmgJz

Vous ne nous avez pas encore donne un explication. Peut-etre c'est plus facile pour vous en Francais? Je vais traduire votre explication pour vous.  Nous attendez...

you can keep up in English...
I need not the investment...
I offer a system...people are free to invest or to claim for free...
i cannot offer mere (lol)

notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 11:43:16 PM

I want to know that how can i make btc faster through mining.
Is this the best way to make btc and from where does this btc comes to miners.?

--------------------------------------------------

Step 1

Learn how mining works....

Step 2

Buy a miner...

Step 3

Earn bitcoin...

Always know this.... There is no way to cheat the system & earn BTC faster than anyone else does....

Is it just me?? Or is the BTC price going up again coupled with the halving of the coin bringing out the usual bunch of rip merchants / scammers / get rich quick people??

mining is not for micro-miners...
I invite you to compare:
learn about probable profit with 0.01BTC

learn about 0.01 BTC invested in winspiral's U2cloudmining

invest where it is better...And you will not regret my advice if you invest in winspirals system or better...
But DO NOT INVEST in what is worser...

Take your bullshit ponzi scheme somewhere else, nobody is falling for it and we won't let new users get suckered into it either, no matter how much you pad the wording.

A U2 as in bitmain's U2?  That is pretty rediclous if your are claiming those usb's to be a cloud mining system... is that what your saying?

If so can you take a picture of the U2's? I want to see how many are in this "cloud".  

Why do you need a picture?
Is an CMD window not enough?

Invest in my cloudmining and you will earn more than if you buy an U2 and mine for yourself.

Are you suspicious?
claim shares for free twice a day and you will benefit from it...

i'm not shamed to say that it is better to invest in my U2cloudmining than buying one and mine with it.

is having fun ridiculous?
perhaps...I have fun and if it is ridiculous...it does not matter.

You want know the profit of my cloudmining investors?
it is easy to know it:
Claim for free and follow the process in your account and you see if you have miss an opportunity (investing) or if you have take the good choice (not investing)

People are sometimes funny...
you are funny...(thanks)
I like funny people...(lol)

...PS:
if you had visited my 2ucloudmining site you had not ask your question because the answer is on the site.

I do not mean to be mean but with your rep I would not click any link from you.  It's nothing personal just with neg rep I don't touch your links as a general rule.

Why do you not want a picture of U2's on forums?  I feel you have a reason to hide it, maybe you don't have them, maybe you have just 1 or 2.  I think you are one with agenda not wanting to show them.  A picture of all the U2's is much harder to fake then CMD window.

neg trust can be fake too...(lol)
what do you talk about "all the U2's"?
where have you heard about...in your dreams?
I have only one U2 and it is not working now...it happens sometimes and so far I and noboddy here could help le to solve this problem.
But this does absolutly not matter...
If you do not "touch" my links...then you cannot talk about...sorry.
Or just like you do...not seriously...
you talk about thing you take from your dreams...how do you want that members here who know same or even more about believe you if you do not know about what you are talking.

Do you blame someone for not wanting to touch your links?   Yes negative can be false... but you sure are not backing up your "investment".   So it seems justified in this case.

Even if he actually has these in his possession, what the hell kind of investment relies on a 2 GH/s miner that consumes 3W?  There is zero scalability or profitability, except for him by using misleading language to convince people to invest with him.

A single Antminer U2 will generate ¢3 a week before power costs.  Nothing you can possibly do outside of theft, fraud, manipulation or a ponzi will get more money out of that out-dated miner even with 1,000,000 days.

what do you mean?
my concept is new...never seen before...how can a new concept be an OLD concept?

Please, tell us what your concept is, and how if I invested 1 BTC with you you would turn it into more than 1 BTC for me, without relying on others investing.

I was just curious to see ho many U2's he considers a cloud... they are very dated machines.  I mean 1 compac running and I could claim to have 8 U2's.  Or use a U3 and even more.

I thought you would have no issue showing the U2's.  I just wanted to see as I have not seen anyone else with stick miners claim to be big enough to consider it a cloud.

You just seem like your hiding facts.  And I could be wrong, but seems like all info you present is not backed up.  That is my opinion I realize that.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 07:30:58 AM

the only way, is not only mining but do trading with it, and it's the only way to increase your bitcoin amount faster, if you have a small farm or a single miners

by selling after 3 months you can already roi on a S7 for example, then you buy at lower price the same hash, when the price increase and so on

basically you do the opposite than normal trading, buying when the price increase(because the miners will cost less) and selling when the price decrease
winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2015, 08:40:30 AM

I want to know that how can i make btc faster through mining.
Is this the best way to make btc and from where does this btc comes to miners.?

Step 1

Learn how mining works....

Step 2

Buy a miner...

Step 3

Earn bitcoin...

Always know this.... There is no way to cheat the system & earn BTC faster than anyone else does....

Is it just me?? Or is the BTC price going up again coupled with the halving of the coin bringing out the usual bunch of rip merchants / scammers / get rich quick people??

mining is not for micro-miners...
I invite you to compare:
learn about probable profit with 0.01BTC

learn about 0.01 BTC invested in winspiral's U2cloudmining

invest where it is better...And you will not regret my advice if you invest in winspirals system or better...
But DO NOT INVEST in what is worser...

Take your bullshit ponzi scheme somewhere else, nobody is falling for it and we won't let new users get suckered into it either, no matter how much you pad the wording.

A U2 as in bitmain's U2?  That is pretty rediclous if your are claiming those usb's to be a cloud mining system... is that what your saying?

If so can you take a picture of the U2's? I want to see how many are in this "cloud".  

Why do you need a picture?
Is an CMD window not enough?

Invest in my cloudmining and you will earn more than if you buy an U2 and mine for yourself.

Are you suspicious?
claim shares for free twice a day and you will benefit from it...

i'm not shamed to say that it is better to invest in my U2cloudmining than buying one and mine with it.

is having fun ridiculous?
perhaps...I have fun and if it is ridiculous...it does not matter.

You want know the profit of my cloudmining investors?
it is easy to know it:
Claim for free and follow the process in your account and you see if you have miss an opportunity (investing) or if you have take the good choice (not investing)

People are sometimes funny...
you are funny...(thanks)
I like funny people...(lol)

...PS:
if you had visited my 2ucloudmining site you had not ask your question because the answer is on the site.

I do not mean to be mean but with your rep I would not click any link from you.  It's nothing personal just with neg rep I don't touch your links as a general rule.

Why do you not want a picture of U2's on forums?  I feel you have a reason to hide it, maybe you don't have them, maybe you have just 1 or 2.  I think you are one with agenda not wanting to show them.  A picture of all the U2's is much harder to fake then CMD window.

neg trust can be fake too...(lol)
what do you talk about "all the U2's"?
where have you heard about...in your dreams?
I have only one U2 and it is not working now...it happens sometimes and so far I and noboddy here could help le to solve this problem.
But this does absolutly not matter...
If you do not "touch" my links...then you cannot talk about...sorry.
Or just like you do...not seriously...
you talk about thing you take from your dreams...how do you want that members here who know same or even more about believe you if you do not know about what you are talking.

Do you blame someone for not wanting to touch your links?   Yes negative can be false... but you sure are not backing up your "investment".   So it seems justified in this case.

Even if he actually has these in his possession, what the hell kind of investment relies on a 2 GH/s miner that consumes 3W?  There is zero scalability or profitability, except for him by using misleading language to convince people to invest with him.

A single Antminer U2 will generate ¢3 a week before power costs.  Nothing you can possibly do outside of theft, fraud, manipulation or a ponzi will get more money out of that out-dated miner even with 1,000,000 days.

what do you mean?
my concept is new...never seen before...how can a new concept be an OLD concept?

Please, tell us what your concept is, and how if I invested 1 BTC with you you would turn it into more than 1 BTC for me, without relying on others investing.

I was just curious to see ho many U2's he considers a cloud... they are very dated machines.  I mean 1 compac running and I could claim to have 8 U2's.  Or use a U3 and even more.

I thought you would have no issue showing the U2's.  I just wanted to see as I have not seen anyone else with stick miners claim to be big enough to consider it a cloud.

You just seem like your hiding facts.  And I could be wrong, but seems like all info you present is not backed up.  That is my opinion I realize that.

Here it is always the same problem:
People talk about things they do not know.
People talk about something and so maéke other people wrong.
So far not one "winspiral's systems user" has wrote here...
Here we have only writer who know absolutly nothing about what they are talking about.
They ask and anwser in same time.
And above all the questions have no sense.
Why ask pictures of all U2's if every boddy knowing about the system know that ONLT ONE U2 is "sometimes" running?
If it runs...well (because often it does not run and often it freeze all the computer...etc...) it make 500 satoshi or so per day.
it does so absolumently no matter if the U2 exists or not.

The clever people understand or ask clever questions and read before the dedicated topic about the U2cloudmining.
Please go on this topic and it is better to talk about there.

QuintLeo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1030

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 08:56:40 AM

I propose co-mining for very little miners.
so they earn faster.

Can YOU say "cloud mining"?

OLD concept.

what do you mean?

Just because you call the concept new does not make it new.

I'm no longer legendary just in my own mind!
Like something I said? Donations gratefully accepted. LYLnTKvLefz9izJFUvEGQEZzSkz34b3N6U (Litecoin)
1GYbjMTPdCuV7dci3iCUiaRrcNuaiQrVYY (Bitcoin)
winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2015, 09:41:48 AM

so they earn faster.

OLD concept.

what do you mean?

Find me one the wide web my concept...and I believe you...
I believe that my concept is new...
ok...if you take little parts of my system,you should certainly find it.
But in the way I propose the comining...you will certainly not find.
Why?
For the simple fact you will not find a person enough crazy to manage it for hours just for few satoshi.
And it is the major problem with people here:
Because i manage sites where one can earn few satoshi and where it is clear i do not personnaly earn something without scamming...the common deduction is that i'm a scammer.
people cannot imagine one single moment that someone can "work" for the fun...
I'm sorry if people can not understand this.

For over 20 years now,I have repeatly and repeatly to answer at the same question:
But where is your profit in your systems?
The answer is sempiternally the same:
I have no profit in cash...I have profit in fun to manage it.
The little income I hold for me is even not enough to pay my 2 domaine names and my 2 hosting fees.

Each time I offer from my poket $1 i'm considerated as a scammer (lol)
This makes me so happy (lol)

Each time someone believe I attract in my net people who give me huge amount of BTC...i'm so happy...because it is realy fun to believe it.
Take time to put "winspiral" with other words (french and englishà in google engine...and you will finf 100 and 100 pages...for over 20 years...
and of course zero proof the I have scammed someone.

Atomicat
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 02:07:41 PM

There is already a negative feedback on his profile so I don't think anyone is going to fall for his scam.
kyrios_

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 02:47:18 PM

so they earn faster.

OLD concept.

what do you mean?

Find me one the wide web my concept...and I believe you...
I believe that my concept is new...
ok...if you take little parts of my system,you should certainly find it.
But in the way I propose the comining...you will certainly not find.
Why?
For the simple fact you will not find a person enough crazy to manage it for hours just for few satoshi.
And it is the major problem with people here:
Because i manage sites where one can earn few satoshi and where it is clear i do not personnaly earn something without scamming...the common deduction is that i'm a scammer.
people cannot imagine one single moment that someone can "work" for the fun...
I'm sorry if people can not understand this.

For over 20 years now,I have repeatly and repeatly to answer at the same question:
But where is your profit in your systems?
The answer is sempiternally the same:
I have no profit in cash...I have profit in fun to manage it.
The little income I hold for me is even not enough to pay my 2 domaine names and my 2 hosting fees.

Each time I offer from my poket $1 i'm considerated as a scammer (lol)
This makes me so happy (lol)

Each time someone believe I attract in my net people who give me huge amount of BTC...i'm so happy...because it is realy fun to believe it.
Take time to put "winspiral" with other words (french and englishà in google engine...and you will finf 100 and 100 pages...for over 20 years...
and of course zero proof the I have scammed someone.

You may want to work on your English first
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 02:59:00 PM

Here we have only writer who know absolutly nothing about what they are talking about.
Why ask pictures of all U2's if every boddy knowing about the system know that ONLT ONE U2 is "sometimes" running?
If it runs...well (because often it does not run and often it freeze all the computer...etc...) it make 500 satoshi or so per day.

The clever people understand or ask clever questions and read before the dedicated topic about the U2cloudmining.

So your cloud mining system is of 1 U2?  I ask as I don't know the anwser, it seems to be that from anwser.

Just not what I expected.  I do respect if you gave me a straight anwser there, then talking in a tone that gets nowhere.
winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2015, 03:22:13 PM

So your cloud mining system is of 1 U2?  I ask as I don't know the anwser, it seems to be that from anwser.

Just not what I expected.  I do respect if you gave me a straight anwser there, then talking in a tone that gets nowhere.

First about my English...
i'm not ashamed about my english...
for a Frenchman i'm even proud to practice English and german like I do.

Yes my cloud mining system is just of 1 U2.
And it is now perfectly working.

I have 2 systems running:
http://bitcoin.winspiral.net and this one.
On is with a miner and one without a miner.
Both are working...with different algorhithm.
if you  focus on the miner U2 , it is because you have not understood the philosophy of the system.
People here spend more time to talk about scam than than about the system.
People who have understand the system have understood the it is nor scam or ponzi sheme.
years ago I run a ponzi (a free ponzi) to show that a ponzi sheme soon or late collapses.
i have not wait at people to learn what a ponzi is.
if I run a ponzi..;i warn my visitors.
here I warn my visitors...but it is definitively not a ponzi.

Atomicat
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 03:51:50 PM

if you  focus on the miner U2 , it is because you have not understood the philosophy of the system.
People who have understand the system have understood the it is nor scam or ponzi sheme.
years ago I run a ponzi (a free ponzi) to show that a ponzi sheme soon or late collapses.

Can you show proof by pointing your hashpower to a public pool and show the mining statistics publicly?
winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2015, 03:54:52 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2015, 04:55:45 PM by winspiral

So your cloud mining system is of 1 U2?  I ask as I don't know the anwser, it seems to be that from anwser.

Just not what I expected.  I do respect if you gave me a straight anwser there, then talking in a tone that gets nowhere.

if you  focus on the miner U2 , it is because you have not understood the philosophy of the system.

Can you show proof by pointing your hashpower to a public pool and show the mining statistics publicly?

of course i can...
but it take an hour or so to see the mining I believe.

https://www.kano.is/address.php?a=36EwamvihBiZe4D2vV9j2kvQRUGsthemdX

You should seen someti,g when the diff is fallen at 42

At least a good and interesting question...why not such one to start?

Firstable I do not believe that 1BTC is adviced for my system.
If you invest 1 BTC in my system it means that you buy for 1BTC shares.
if the profit is only 0.1 BTC per year and if your shares are not bought after you you will have to wait 10 years to see profit.

My system is not only an investment system,but as well a game where you need "brain".

Before you invest you need know about the progress of the "company"
You have to invest first little...and see the profit...
then a little again and see the profit...
etc...
so you can estimate if it is clever to invest more...or not.
If you buy all shares from the other investors and the "old" investors do not keep up investing...you will be alone and sponsors are not interested about alone person...

Do you understand more now?

{"hashrate1m": "8.62G", "hashrate5m": "6.74G", "hashrate1hr": "1.15G", "hashrate1d": "52.2M", "hashrate7d": "101M", "lastupdate": 1449075214, "workers": 1, "shares": 44146, "bestshare": 1159.8194171864857}

so it is followable now...

Finksy
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 07:24:50 PM

if the profit is only 0.1 BTC per year and if your shares are not bought after you you will have to wait 10 years to see profit.

My system is not only an investment system,but as well a game where you need "brain".

etc...
If you buy all shares from the other investors and the "old" investors do not keep up investing...you will be alone and sponsors are not interested about alone person...

Tell us about the progress of the company.  How do you turn 1 BTC into more than 1 BTC? You have made it clear that it's not by mining.  Your U2 miner only makes $0.03 per day before electricity costs, so it makes ZERO profit.  How are you turning investment into profit? Does it rely on other investments or do you actively turn a profit? If so, show us something to back it up.

No, not at all.  You have not given any evidence that your "system" is not a scam or a ponzi.  Just tell us how you can turn an investment into a profit over 100 days as your "plan" goes. Does it rely on the investor selling their "shares" to someone else for more?

winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2015, 07:33:42 PM

etc...

Tell us about the progress of the company.  How do you turn 1 BTC into more than 1 BTC? You have made it clear that it's not by mining.  Your U2 miner only makes $0.03 per day before electricity costs, so it makes ZERO profit.  How are you turning investment into profit? Does it rely on other investments or do you actively turn a profit? If so, show us something to back it up.

No, not at all.  You have not given any evidence that your "system" is not a scam or a ponzi.  Just tell us how you can turn an investment into a profit over 100 days as your "plan" goes. Does it rely on the investor selling their "shares" to someone else for more?

do you talk about my 100 days plan?
it will not be easy for people to follow us...
100 days plan and U2 mining are 2 separated systems.

pj40

Activity: 180

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 07:51:24 PM

etc...

do you talk about my 100 days plan?
it will not be easy for people to follow us...
100 days plan and U2 mining are 2 separated systems.

Seems he doesn't understand what a ponzi scheme is in the first place.  Calling an investment program a 'game' is just another way of calling it a ponzi.  Rather than having you invest in a company by buying stocks low and selling high, you're buying shares from someone selling them and hoping you can sell shares of 'nothing', mind you, to another sucker who will buy them for more than you paid.  This is in essence a ponzi scheme where people are rewarded money from other people, but no real product is exchanged.  Someone will end up losing at the end because nobody will be stupid enough to fall for this anymore.

Free faucet + lotto!  http://freebitco.in/?r=420364
winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2015, 07:57:58 PM

Seems he doesn't understand what a ponzi scheme is in the first place.  Calling an investment program a 'game' is just another way of calling it a ponzi.  Rather than having you invest in a company by buying stocks low and selling high, you're buying shares from someone selling them and hoping you can sell shares of 'nothing', mind you, to another sucker who will buy them for more than you paid.  This is in essence a ponzi scheme where people are rewarded money from other people, but no real product is exchanged.  Someone will end up losing at the end because nobody will be stupid enough to fall for this anymore.

what you write here has nothing to see with my "systems"

pj40

Activity: 180

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 08:02:28 PM

what you write here has nothing to see with my "systems"

Whatever.  I saw your explanation above about your 'system' and 'game'.  You get suckers to put money in, hoping other suckers pay more for that so the original suckers can get their money out plus more, enticing them to buy back into this 'game'...eventually the suckers will quit playing and the last loser holds the most loss.  Hardly an investment program, and 100% a ponzi scheme of shuffling money around.

Free faucet + lotto!  http://freebitco.in/?r=420364
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: