Bitcoin Forum
July 10, 2024, 02:48:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTA] BTC Faucet with GPT Featured site for sale  (Read 1478 times)
BrannigansLaw

Activity: 603
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 11:13:38 AM

0.07btc
BrannigansLaw

Activity: 603
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 11:15:20 AM

0.07btc P.S I used to run abitback.com a GPT site which was powered by shiftcode...but they lost it in server migration. So I do have experience running such sites. Beware fraudulent offer completions! That can cost you dearly.
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 02:25:03 PM

0.07btc

I won the auction

@3D brushes I sent you a Skype request, Please Check and lets go for Further
Cosmas

Activity: 467
Merit: 250

Contact me if you have any question...

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2015, 01:05:49 PM

Hello,

I want to sell my site which is basically a custom script faucet site with GPT feature included by using 2 offerwalls .I.e Clixwall and Ptcwall.
Users can earn money by claiming in faucets, clicking ads and completing ads in offerwalls. Admins can also earn from the offerwalls by rewarding only certain % to users. And also from AdSense.

http://www.bitsplaza.com

What's included? :

Custom Script
Awesome template
3 months free hosting for buyer from me(then 1$ per month)
Domain registered in godaddy and it will expire after 10 months. It will be transferred to your account
Some support from me

Auction details:

Start: 0.01 BTC
Min increment: 0.005 BTC
BIN: 0.3 BTC
Ends: After 48hrs of last bid

All questions are welcome, Escrow accepted
You can contact me on Skype: tpramar1 , email: tpr.amar@gmail.com or pm me here itself

Thanks,

Good, you sold the site. I expect you and the new owner to contact me to talk about hosting. As i am your hosting provider for this site.
Thank you, and i`m waiting for your both messages Wink

xinzark
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 06:00:50 AM

Good, you sold the site. I expect you and the new owner to contact me to talk about hosting. As i am your hosting provider for this site.

Glad to hear that this issue is solved now and the site has successfully handed over. I knew 3Dbrushes never leaves deals in the middle

Also, cosmos I have sent you a pm regarding renewal of my hosting cpanels. Have a look on it
Cosmas

Activity: 467
Merit: 250

Contact me if you have any question...

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2015, 08:16:30 AM

Glad to hear that this issue is solved now and the site has successfully handed over. I knew 3Dbrushes never leaves deals in the middle

Also, cosmos I have sent you a pm regarding renewal of my hosting cpanels. Have a look on it

actualy 3Dbrushes still didn`t replied me about that site... But i know he will do it soon...

Ok, i will reply to you on that message and we talk there about your hosting...

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: