Sorry for the bad prices. Lately, we are getting a lot of orders, and we are running out of capacity. So, it's either reduce the rate or stop accepting orders altogether. If you see a bad rate, best course of action is to wait
Makes sense. That's exactly what I've been doing. Working out wonderfully so far.
Should I expect that "rounding error" to remain in there or will that eventually get fixed? Less important being able to do $2000-2500 at a time instead of 10 $500 transactions for instance but still there.