Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:14:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [H] 30€ Skrill [W] BTC  (Read 788 times)
OlDirtyBastard (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 06:16:45 PM

Hey homies,
I have 30€ Skrill and I need BTC for it.

As I am a new member I have no problems going first but I'm looking for a good rate on this.

Dealing with trusted users only or we'll use a middleman.

Let me know, thank you!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
truckerJoe

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

your people

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 06:34:33 PM

Hey homies,

As I am a new member I have no problems going first but I'm looking for a good rate on this.

Let me know, thank you!

edit: let it be 0.09btc for 30e
i need to make some profit

its not a matter of if
its a matter of when
OlDirtyBastard (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 06:40:36 PM

Hey homies,

Let me know, thank you!

edit: let it be 0.09btc for 30e
i need to make some profit

Hey!

I accept the 0.09 BTC rate.
We'll need to use a MM though as you don't have that many posts or reputation.
david fox

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 06:41:29 PM

Hey homies,

Let me know, thank you!

sent pm
we will do using escrow
thanks
truckerJoe

your people

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 06:43:53 PM

if we're going to use a middleman i would like to pay them
since im making 3 euros of profit on this "huge" deal id like you to pay them 5 euro
i won't pay a dime to a "middleman" and if you think Im sending bitcoins to someone not from the forum then you must be braindead
i am tired of you scammers asking me to send first under the pretences of "using a middleman" or a "trusted escrow" such as btcrow which is a scam escrow
i wont trade 30eur worth of bitcoins through a "middleman" because it is of no such interest to me to go through all this hastle
peace ODB

its not a matter of if
its a matter of when
OlDirtyBastard (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 06:46:54 PM

since im making 3 euros of profit on this "huge" deal id like you to pay them 5 euro
i won't pay a dime to a "middleman" and if you think Im sending bitcoins to someone not from the forum then you must be braindead
i am tired of you scammers asking me to send first under the pretences of "using a middleman" or a "trusted escrow" such as btcrow which is a scam escrow
i wont trade 30eur worth of bitcoins through a "middleman" because it is of no such interest to me to go through all this hastle
peace ODB

Get the fuck off my thread.
I didn't ask a thing, I have over 500 full green reputation on other forums, you have ABSOLUTELY NO reputation and you're looking for me to go first ?
Sorry, you're the braindead one here. Peace.
bitcoin revo
Legendary

Activity: 1168
Merit: 1049

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 06:48:27 PM

peace ODB

I didn't ask a thing, I have over 500 full green reputation on other forums, you have ABSOLUTELY NO reputation and you're looking for me to go first ?

Why do you guys fight over such a trivial thing? Just use a free escrow on the forum and you can do the deal nicely and safely.

You're welcome.
OlDirtyBastard (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 06:55:44 PM

peace ODB

Why do you guys fight over such a trivial thing? Just use a free escrow on the forum and you can do the deal nicely and safely.

You're welcome.

Thank you for the information.

I have no problems using a free escrow, he just went full rage after I asked about using a escrow (most likely trying to scam).
truckerJoe

your people

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 07:13:17 PM

peace ODB

You're welcome.

I have no problems using a free escrow, he just went full rage after I asked about using a escrow (most likely trying to scam).

be careful with throwing allegations
first learn the grasp of the english language
i am not against using escrow
i am against losing money because of a @middleman@ ::wink::
you did not say an escrow
and an acceptable escrow is someone from the forum, not an online service or a @trusted guy@ ::double wink::
two people tried to scam me with such dull methods these days
i want to make 3eur profit on 30eur investment - that's not that much!
i dont have to explain myself to a complete newbie!

its not a matter of if
its a matter of when
Zeroxal

Activity: 896
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 03:59:55 PM

peace ODB

You're welcome.

be careful with throwing allegations
first learn the grasp of the english language
i am not against using escrow
i am against losing money because of a @middleman@ ::wink::
you did not say an escrow
and an acceptable escrow is someone from the forum, not an online service or a @trusted guy@ ::double wink::
two people tried to scam me with such dull methods these days
i want to make 3eur profit on 30eur investment - that's not that much!
i dont have to explain myself to a complete newbie!

You're just a Jr Member. Newbies aren't all scammers. This time he is for using escrow, but you declined it because of the time consumption. That's your fault. So don't flame him because he won't go first with you.
How can people scam you by using escrow? Escrow for him self? That's why you should find a trusted escrow. (Not Quick seller)
And the other fact: Please explain me why you would lose money by using escrow. If you are really into making money and time, send first. If you're for safety, use an escrow.

Newbies sometimes have more knowledge than other members. You shouldn't flame them just because they have the newbie rank.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: