Bitcoin Forum
October 21, 2024, 05:12:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I need a 2.00 Paypal Loan  (Read 1159 times)
V.Lace (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 04:00:51 PM

I understand but it seems that you members are just boost posting the sig, which is really getting annoying right about now, if you are not going to loan please stay off this thread, I have loan history with the same amount I am asking and Zarb is not a newbie trade either. 
Well I try to post as less as I can, and its these comments that I am dropping my sig tomorrow, quoted post incase you disagree:
And I guess its pretty ironical that I myself wearing a sig am complaining about signature spam, I will be dropping this as this week ends, feel free to quote/archive this post.

-snip-
Anyway coming back on topic, as it seems you sidestep honest concerns.
My edited post regarding your last comment as you might not notice it anymore on my last post:
Edit: This thread is likely to be trashed as well, if you are not requesting a bitcoin loan.
so if its a bitcoin forum then go do the same to others who request other currencies and yes I can pay back in bitcoin as well.   Grin
Report them yourself, when you notice one. Or if you're lazy, send the link to me.

And repaying the loan in BTC is not the concern, its taking a loan in another currency in a bitcoin forum.
Mexxer-2 means well, and he is normally pretty good about scam-busting and enforcing the rules around the community wherever appropriate. I wouldn't say he's trying to ruin honest people, but he is calling out discrepancies he notices that send red-flags up regarding scam-like behavior.

Don't take it personally, it's strictly business. As long as you conduct professional and honest business you have nothing to be afraid of.

I understand but it seems that you members are just boost posting the sig, which is really getting annoying right about now, if you are not going to loan please stay off this thread, I have loan history with the same amount I am asking and Zarb is not a newbie trade either.  

Mexxer do me a favor and stay off my thread if you are not going to loan.
Eh? What again? Why not try that "friend " you yours who you seem to ask for loans so frequently, that I even wonder why you make thse threads in the first place.

And lastly, if you have a complain regarding any of my posts either make a thread in reputation/meta or personally contact me , thats no way to sidestep a question.
Peace out.
I asked him for a loan yes, and he made the payment for me, he is an hour away from me, but your going to call it bullshit anyway. I think you really need to let this one go because its like you think your going to call me out on a scam for 2 USD.  I guess you should call out Zarb a fake too while you at it and the rest of the members that did trades for me.  

V.Lace (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 04:04:47 PM

is only $2 i can do it. Send me a PM with your paypal mail and i will send it.

jesus Thank you, at least someone here can make sense if I was going to scam for a measly 2 USD. but to show, that I am better then MF in this forum that think they are the best scam busters in the world.  give me your paypal address in two days Im going to send you payment of 1 dollar also you do not have to give me Feedback as well. Im going to try and refrain for asking loans on here due to members like Mexxer 2.

Edit will PM for your paypal Address so I can send you a payment in two days. 

Xardas2014

Activity: 635

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 04:05:12 PM

@V.Lace I would simply advise you to stop borrowing from this forum. The lenders are over the top unreasonable and have a hoard of sig boosting trolls interfering.

Let's be honest for a minute shall we? There are three types posting here.....people called honorable lenders who are demanding outrageous rates that would get them thrown into prison for breaking usury laws, the second group are outright scammers, and the third class is honest people needing a few bucks for a while.

The scammers are just scammers and that doesn't need to be discussed.

The lenders are offering to make a loan, which over the internet can be considered high risk, but they are demanding high risk rewards without taking ANY risks! They demand collateral that far exceeds the loan in case you "default". Obviously they know jackshit about lending to make money. If you are going to make a high risk loan and get high risk rewards, then stick the collateral and other hoops you want people to jump through up your........You can't have it both ways. Either loan at normal rates with normal securities in place, OR make higher risk loans that offer higher rewards. Stop the stupid shit of asking insane rates on guaranteed loans FFS.
V.Lace (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 04:23:43 PM

@V.Lace I would simply advise you to stop borrowing from this forum. The lenders are over the top unreasonable and have a hoard of sig boosting trolls interfering.

Let's be honest for a minute shall we? There are three types posting here.....people called honorable lenders who are demanding outrageous rates that would get them thrown into prison for breaking usury laws, the second group are outright scammers, and the third class is honest people needing a few bucks for a while.

The lenders are offering to make a loan, which over the internet can be considered high risk, but they are demanding high risk rewards without taking ANY risks! They demand collateral that far exceeds the loan in case you "default". Obviously they know jackshit about lending to make money. If you are going to make a high risk loan and get high risk rewards, then stick the collateral and other hoops you want people to jump through up your........You can't have it both ways. Either loan at normal rates with normal securities in place, OR make higher risk loans that offer higher rewards. Stop the stupid shit of asking insane rates on guaranteed loans FFS.

Thank you Xardas and Seoincorporation, they show there is some people with humility, morals and good sense of judgement.  We all have to be aware of scammers as this forum is filled with them but just cause evil outweighs the good, does not mean you have to join that side to do good.

Xardas2014

Activity: 635

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 06:25:39 PM

Thank you Xardas and Seoincorporation, they show there is some people with humility, morals and good sense of judgement.  We all have to be aware of scammers as this forum is filled with them but just cause evil outweighs the good, does not mean you have to join that side to do good.
Humility is not a label ever given to me unless it is in jest lol. I'm perfect in ever possible way except for one minor flaw.....I'm MUCH too humble Wink
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: