Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:24:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SeuntjeiBot for Just-Dice.com  (Read 2345 times)
MikeCorleone

Activity: 391
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 05:13:37 PM

My address was changed aswell.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
seuntjie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1717
Merit: 1125

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2014, 11:09:09 PM

I could not find any info on by whom or how the changes were made, but I did find a security flaw in the admin page. This flaw did allow a user to change info without being logged in by doing a direct post to the page. It did NOT allow the creation or deletion of rows or have the bot send funds. There was no compromise of the bot self, the bitcoin daemon it uses, or the VPS it runs on. The list is hosted by a completely different host.

The changes were found within 3 hours of them happening and no rains were sent after the changes were made, so relatively little damage was done (except to my reputation).

I still do not know whether these changes were made by an admin, or whether the flaw was used.

I am in the process of updating the admin page and will have a few trusted peers look at and test it before I reactivate it.

In the mean time, please check that your address and info on the list is correct. If it is not, please post the changes to be made in this thread, or PM them to me here.

seuntjie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 12:05:02 AM

I apologize to Arrogant for suspecting him. I have no proof that it was he that changed the addies, and I like to believe innocent until proven guilty. I have reactivated the admin portal, so the list mods will be able to update your details again. Please contact us in the JD chat to fix removed or incorrect addies.

I am very sorry that this has occurred, It was probably my fault for not testing the code properly.

BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1242

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 01:35:27 AM

I apologize to Arrogant for suspecting him. I have no proof that it was he that changed the addies, and I like to believe innocent until proven guilty. I have reactivated the admin portal, so the list mods will be able to update your details again. Please contact us in the JD chat to fix removed or incorrect addies.

I am very sorry that this has occurred, It was probably my fault for not testing the code properly.

lol so someone hacked the bot and changed them all to Arrogants bitcoin address? rofl

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
a1choi

Activity: 323
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 05:24:09 AM

I could not find any info on by whom or how the changes were made, but I did find a security flaw in the admin page. This flaw did allow a user to change info without being logged in by doing a direct post to the page. It did NOT allow the creation or deletion of rows or have the bot send funds. There was no compromise of the bot self, the bitcoin daemon it uses, or the VPS it runs on. The list is hosted by a completely different host.

The changes were found within 3 hours of them happening and no rains were sent after the changes were made, so relatively little damage was done (except to my reputation).

I still do not know whether these changes were made by an admin, or whether the flaw was used.

I am in the process of updating the admin page and will have a few trusted peers look at and test it before I reactivate it.

In the mean time, please check that your address and info on the list is correct. If it is not, please post the changes to be made in this thread, or PM them to me here.

Can you update my JD address under a1choi:716561 to 1FMZm68kVtESpHEF1R5NmdarvosGkNQ2vg
Cryptobillionaire

Activity: 86
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 04:12:12 PM

This thread serves as a discussion area for everything related to SeuntjieBot, including the RainJar. Please discuss all topics here, and leave it out of the JD Chat.

More info on the bot here: http://seuntjie.com/article.php?cat=Programs&subcat=Pc&name=SeuntjieBot
i cant login to sadfedice using your bot
seuntjie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 08:30:43 AM

This thread serves as a discussion area for everything related to SeuntjieBot, including the RainJar. Please discuss all topics here, and leave it out of the JD Chat.

More info on the bot here: http://seuntjie.com/article.php?cat=Programs&subcat=Pc&name=SeuntjieBot
i cant login to sadfedice using your bot

This thread has been dead for 5 years... good job necroing it. and it's not even the relevant thread.

You're looking for https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=307425.new#new

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: