Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:30:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ● Why Bitcoin is Not Mainstream Yet & my Suggestions! ●  (Read 4386 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
worhiper_-_

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 06:13:44 PM

Hi, friend. I'm just passing by to let you know that your ideas are already receiving some approval by prominent participants in the bitcoin space.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Buttcoin/comments/3tfog1/a_bitcoin_intellectual_has_some_ideas_on_how_to/
RealBitcoin (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 1009

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 06:43:29 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2015, 06:58:53 PM by RealBitcoin

Hi, friend. I'm just passing by to let you know that your ideas are already receiving some approval by prominent participants in the bitcoin space.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Buttcoin/comments/3tfog1/a_bitcoin_intellectual_has_some_ideas_on_how_to/

Approval? That thread looks like a demonization or some kind of making fun of my arguments.

It's really sad, reddit is full of idiots. In fact that whole subreddit is some kind of joke, I`m not sure.

Just ignore it, we have important discussions to talk about there.

RealBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 07:16:19 PM

Actually, those kinds of posts are beneficial, even if they are meant to make fun of me.

I`ve changed the wording of my OP so that people should not have wrong impressions about the message being told here. I especially changed POINT 10, people thought there that my point was too extreme, but look it's the truth.

Women need to find interesting things in bitcoin and to meet with men, these are facts, so you only make fun of yourselves by stating otherwise.

I changed the wording, so that now it focuses more on the message and less about the form.

Damnit too many criticizers, but atleast they point out the weaknesses in my arguments, which I`m glad for. For this to be a good message we need to make it useable by anybody.

RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2015, 08:01:55 PM

Damnit too many criticizers, but atleast they point out the weaknesses in my arguments, which I`m glad for. For this to be a good message we need to make it useable by anybody.
Anybody?  Even the human females?  I don't think they will understand anything. 

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
RealBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 08:20:08 PM

Anybody?  Even the human females?  I don't think they will understand anything. 

Yes even women , do you have a problem with that?

Or you dont wish women to join bitcoin?

_Miracle

Activity: 907
Merit: 660

Do due diligence

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2015, 09:46:51 PM

You don't "join" bitcoin.
It doesn't need P.R. teams;
it needs to be more stable in price and simple to use/secure.

Someday, someway, somehow...a brilliant software writer will create a program that makes bitcoin easy for everyday people to use.

Until then, it doesn't need to be "mainstream" or advertised or anything other than what it is.

"The problem is that there is no reason for women to join bitcoin, women are biologically not resource gatherers, so they are not interested in the financial aspect of bitcoin.

If we want women to join bitcoin, we need to find a niche to attract them: Wealthy guys (very attractive), Fashion , Beauty cosmetics, Chit-chat gossip, Parenting (for mothers), and Online Meetup places other than forums."

?

You are calling yourself an "intellectual" and those who have opposing opinions "idiots".

You use the term "truth" as if you know the difference between truth and your own opinion? You don't seem to know the difference.

An intellectual is capable of open discussion.
Are you capable of that?

There 'used' to be more truth in forums than anywhere else.  Twitter:  @cryptobitchicks  Spock: "I am expressing multiple attitudes simultaneously. To which are you referring?"  INTJ-A
RealBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 09:55:53 PM

You are calling yourself an "intellectual" and those who have opposing opinions "idiots".

You use the term "truth" as if you know the difference between truth and your own opinion? You don't seem to know the difference.

An intellectual is capable of open discussion.
Are you capable of that?

I am for open discussion here, what aspect of my post do you want to discuss.

So far we discussed all questions here in a civilized way except a few trolls that come by here and start insulting people.

RawDog
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2015, 10:21:03 PM

A true and accurate characterization of the human female woman - by a renowned Bitcoin intellectual:

...attracted to: Wealthy guys, Fashion , Beauty, Chit-chat gossip, Parenting,..."

Notice the peculiar omission of: 'cryptography nerd with too many zits'. 

Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
_Miracle

Do due diligence

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2015, 10:29:15 PM

http://www.seansoutpost.com/

Feel free to donate to them generously (they've been around for awhile)

Never mind #10 ?
It is practically it's own answer.

There 'used' to be more truth in forums than anywhere else.  Twitter:  @cryptobitchicks  Spock: "I am expressing multiple attitudes simultaneously. To which are you referring?"  INTJ-A
RealBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 10:35:18 PM

A true and accurate characterization of the human female woman - by a renowned Bitcoin intellectual:

...attracted to: Wealthy guys, Fashion , Beauty, Chit-chat gossip, Parenting,..."

Notice the peculiar omission of: 'cryptography nerd with too many zits'. 

So you deny that women are attracted to: Wealthy guys, Fashion , Beauty, Chit-chat gossip, Parenting,...?

http://www.seansoutpost.com/

Feel free to donate to them generously (they've been around for awhile)
Yes that is nice, this website needs more attention.

We need charities that work only on bitcoin, because we can then emphasize to the world that bitcoin can be used for good too, despite the many evil things happening around it.

Never mind #10 ?
It is practically it's own answer.

I still dont understand what the problem is with 10?

Was my wording too harsh? I dont want to offend any groups here, I`m just speaking the truth.

_Miracle

Do due diligence

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2015, 11:26:49 PM

"I still dont understand what the problem is with 10?

Was my wording too harsh? I dont want to offend any groups here, I`m just speaking the truth."

Okay, you have softened me. Any hard edge you may have detected in my former comments is gone :-)
If it hadn't been for reading so many of these comments on this forum before, it would be hard to believe that you have made this statement in earnest but it appears that you have.

It isn't harsh nor offensive nor is it "the truth". It may be your opinion/experience.
Anthropologists typically categorize us females as "the gatherers" but beyond that,

understand that this statement speaks more to your character than a characterization of all womankind
and when you figure out why...
your life will probably be much more pleasant.

I don't want to break this down anymore, my advice to you is to stick around and learn more about bitcoin because as to #4
Information is plentiful...

Here, books, Youtube, articles, Satoshi's paper can be downloaded and yes: Google it.

RawDog
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2015, 11:32:41 PM

I don't want to break this down anymore, my advice to you is to stick around and learn more about bitcoin
So you are saying you wouldn't fuck him?  Aren't you attracted to him?  He definitely knows what attracts a human female woman.  After all, he is an intellectual.  

Oh right, I get it: you like dumb guys.  Too many human females are this way.  I sympathize with the lad.

RealBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 11:38:37 PM

"I still dont understand what the problem is with 10?

Was my wording too harsh? I dont want to offend any groups here, I`m just speaking the truth."

Okay, you have softened me. Any hard edge you may have detected in my former comments is gone :-)
If it hadn't been for reading so many of these comments on this forum before, it would be hard to believe that you have made this statement in earnest but it appears that you have.

It isn't harsh nor offensive nor is it "the truth". It may be your opinion/experience.
Anthropologists typically categorize us females as "the gatherers" but beyond that,

understand that this statement speaks more to your character than a characterization of all womankind
and when you figure out why...
your life will probably be much more pleasant.

I don't want to break this down anymore, my advice to you is to stick around and learn more about bitcoin because as to #4
Information is plentiful...

Here, books, Youtube, articles, Satoshi's paper can be downloaded and yes: Google it.

Well then you misunderstood my point.

Historically, women were the ones raising the babies and males were the ones working and sustaining the families.
Of course that has changed, women now work too, and that is good if they choose so.

So even though women are more financially free in the past 100 years than they ever been, genetics hardly change in that short amount of time.

Thus some characteristics of this genetical behaviour still applies.

The same way men were the ones hunting down the animals and bringing food to their tribes. Men dont really need to go hunting anymore, at least not in the wilderness.

So even though society drastically changed in the past 1000 years, there are still behaviours that are intrinsic to both genders that still persist.

So because of these differences, every gender, or in fact every group of people really, wants something else out of bitcoin.

X person from Y group wants bitcoin for Z reason, and those 3 variables change for each individual.

For bitcoin to be really successful it has to appeal to all groups, genders, religions, etc...

RealBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 11:40:41 PM
Last edit: November 20, 2015, 12:15:11 AM by RealBitcoin

I don't want to break this down anymore, my advice to you is to stick around and learn more about bitcoin
So you are saying you wouldn't fuck him?  Aren't you attracted to him?  He definitely knows what attracts a human female woman.  After all, he is an intellectual. 

Oh right, I get it: you like dumb guys.  Too many human females are this way.  I sympathize with the lad.

Sorry pal ,I really have to censor you now, you are getting really on my nerves. You have disrupted the conversation far too long, and only showed your childish nature.

Go troll elsewhere please.

franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4256
Merit: 4532

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 11:41:01 PM

Real Bitcoin.
here is the order in which things should happen if you want longterm success.

3﴿ INCOME:bitcoin jobs
4﴿ EDUCATION: good guide to newbies
5﴿ DATABASE:a bitcoin search engine
6﴿ GLOBAL ECONOMY: Global financial problems could boost bitcoin's growth
2﴿ PUBLIC OPINION:PR teams to improve bitcoin's public opinion
1﴿ MARKETING:organized promotion campaigns
7﴿ SOCIAL ASPECT:a more integrated & united community
8﴿ LEADERSHIP:social Idols promoting/endorsing/using their influence to help bitcoin
9﴿ CAPITAL EXPANSION: a stable lending system
10﴿ GENDER RELATIONS:women interested in Bitcoin

if anyone believes the order is incorrect and that an increase of users should come before usefulness/understanding.. then i guess your end goal is just a price speculated spike and not a bitcoin economic and infrastructural growth.

points (2) and (1) should not be community funded. but bitcoin business funded.

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
cortexx066

Activity: 60
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2015, 11:48:41 PM

You make some very good points here sir. I only have a problem with one of them; The social aspect. Isn't Bitcoin talk a united community? Other than that, all your points are very valid. You seem like a very intellectual person that can help out the Bitcoin community.

Yes I agree with you, bitcoin talk is a united community. I really believe bitcoin brings users together in a community environment.

Spenden BTC. Bitcoin wallet - 1LJEFYriA5ZhF9vQKjvb8YsvLN7pQa4o9h
RealBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 12:38:22 AM

Real Bitcoin.

8﴿ LEADERSHIP:social Idols promoting/endorsing/using their influence to help bitcoin

if anyone believes the order is incorrect and that an increase of users should come before usefulness/understanding.. then i guess your end goal is just a price speculated spike and not a bitcoin economic and infrastructural growth.

Nice way to put it, but I think Marketing and PO are the most important, because that is how you introduce people to BTC.

If there is a non-bitcoin person out there and you introduce him to BTC, but he heard about all crazy crap going on around bitcoin, he will be scared to join.

So, a positive PR is definitely needed. Some positive events that could show the world that bitcoin is GOOD (or atleast neutral, judge the wielder not the sword)

Eastman

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 12:42:12 AM

Just give it time I say. All things mature with age. Bitcoin is like fine french wine. Sour at first but eventually will get better as time goes on.
RealBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 01:12:47 AM

I just found Lighthouse:

https://www.vinumeris.com/lighthouse

Pretty good and useful bitcoin app, especially for charities, but for other crowdfunding too. I just installed it, and will be using it frequently to donate to things I see helpful.

Way to go, bitcoin is really breaking the path here on the crowdfunding front.

franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4256
Merit: 4532

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 01:25:13 AM
Last edit: November 20, 2015, 01:36:07 AM by franky1

Real Bitcoin.

Nice way to put it, but I think Marketing and PO are the most important, because that is how you introduce people to BTC.

If there is a non-bitcoin person out there and you introduce him to BTC, but he heard about all crazy crap going on around bitcoin, he will be scared to join.

So, a positive PR is definitely needed. Some positive events that could show the world that bitcoin is GOOD (or atleast neutral, judge the wielder not the sword)
skipping to mass marketing/PR and shouting that bitcoin is a new utopian world, but not having any means for people to get onboard, is a futile effort.
so before even telling the world to get on board. we need to build the training facilities. we need to build the easy access ships.

that involves compiling all the learning material first. linking businesses who can offer people jobs. linking businesses who offer products and services to spend.

then... and only then would it be ready for mass adoption..

after all there is no point spending $30million on tv/youtube advertising.. if when people say yea bitcoin is great.. they then get lost, not finding the right information. not knowing if they should trust which exchange. not even finding an exchange to get their currency.. or not even finding a job that pays in bitcoins or not finding somewhere locally to buy toilet paper with it.

to be honest. racing to drag noobs into bitcoin right now sounds more like a pump&dump social experiment.. bitcoin needs to evolve a little more in regards to noob usefulness and noob training. before we invite said noobs.

thats all im saying

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: