Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:54:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: we are paris// Je suis en terrasse  (Read 1261 times)
msc_de (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 10:31:21 PM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
countryfree
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 11:35:34 PM

Oh, what an easy one!
Look how brave I am! I'm having a beer in a public place!

If France wants to defeat IS, it will need people much braver than that. How many of those beer drinkers are ready to fight? Ready to kill? Ready to die?
IS fighters are ready for anything, and that makes them strong.

I used to be a citizen and a taxpayer. Those days are long gone.
msc_de (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 12:00:26 AM
Last edit: November 17, 2015, 12:36:34 AM by msc_de

Oh, what an easy one!

If France wants to defeat IS, it will need people much braver than that. How many of those beer drinkers are ready to fight? Ready to kill? Ready to die?

fuck off your ISIS
mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 12:08:50 AM

Oh, what an easy one!

Yes it's rather pointless, but it's still a good sign for the civilians there to actually go out and have some fun, not disregarding what happened but trying to not be alienated on its own city. I really not sure what to think about this whole situation, but I feel that this could be enough justification for a new WW if some countries decide to invade the Middle East...
Vika NSFW

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2015, 12:31:58 AM

A cheap clown, fake "human rights in China Mainland" defender, supporter of homophobic and racist Falun Gong now will use terrorist victims for promotion of mind control cult.

A totally disgusting dude.

msc_de (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 12:36:44 AM

A cheap clown, fake "human rights in China Mainland" defender, supporter of homophobic and racist Falun Gong now will use terrorist victims for promotion of mind control cult.

fuck off your ISIS
msc_de (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 12:37:53 AM

poor 5 mao party member online working for china communist party government, go hell
Vika NSFW

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2015, 12:46:51 AM

"Falun Gong: homophobic mind control cult"
San Francisco Sentinal - Letter to the Editor/January 27, 2006
By Samuel Luo

My name is Samuel Luo and my parents are both Falun Gong practitioners who have been hurt and exploited by this cult. Among the many harms done to them, I have been seriously concerned that they have refused needed medical treatment. In 2002, my step-father initially refused help when he had a stroke and he has suffered painful gout attacks unnecessarily for five years. He did so because he was being brainwashed into believing that Li Hongzhi, the founder and leader of this cult has the power to cure illnesses and taking medicine is counter productive.

The Falun Gong is also extremely homophobic. Li teaches that homosexuality is not the standard of being human, the priority of Gods will be to eliminate homosexuals and that gays are demonic in nature. These teachings are honored by all Falun Gong practitioners. Recently when I confronted my mother with these teachings she said that the elimination of gays is already happening. When I wanted her to give specific examples she said that all the natural disasters that happened recently are directed at corrupt people, gays included.

In my efforts to warn the public about the harmful and cultish nature of Falun Gong, my free speech was suppressed. Last year when the International Cultic Studies Association organized a program on the Falun Gong in which I was one of the presenters, the Falun Gong threatened the organization with a lawsuit and successfully suppressed our freedom of speech.

The Falun Gong is preying on the residents of this city I just want people to know that the Falun Gong is not what they claim to be.

http://www.culteducation.com/group/1254-falun-gong/6882-falun-gong-homophobic-mind-control-cult.html

sartorpc

Activity: 300

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 01:51:44 AM

Oh, what an easy one!

I think this is a brave thing, and also an important sign of not being afraid of terrorism, they are just civilians, probably not ready to fight, but there is an army / police to do that.
ANdr0id

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 03:08:47 AM

They are fighting already Shocked
France army ran runs of fighter jets and bombed Syria. They say thy hit ISIS stronghold with leaders. Who can believe if it is true or not but might just be propaganda showing that French government officials is actually doing something in retaliation for those attacks.
Harry Hood

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 04:16:43 AM

Oh, what an easy one!

I think you're missing a big part of the response.

One part, as you say is the fight. And France just came back (and keeps coming) with severe attacks on the Islamic State strongholds in Syria...loads of bravery there, coming right back over the top at them...harder, with more force, relentless.

The second part, which you're missing, is the fight against the fear these terrorist bombers were trying to achieve. Do you think IS bombed these civilian areas to keep France from fighting? No, they did it to strike fear into innocent people. By people walking back to the same places to enjoy the same freedom, alcohol, comfort of friends and family they say to the terrorists - we are brave. You will not keep us down. We will enjoy our freedom to do what we want. And we will respect the freedom of others (in religion, romance, and life).

The next chapter - which we've all been waiting for - is the vengeance that's about to rain down on these oppressors of life. All the countries that were on the fence about getting involved now have a big reason to justify the expense, the time, the people to fight these fucks on all fronts.

Islamic State will become extinct like every other terrorist group...their hate for everyone in this world will determine their fate.

InsideBjorn

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 08:55:12 AM

Oh, what an easy one!

They are indeed already fighting a war. I think the thought these people in these pictures have is that even though they were attacked, they are still living their lives. They're trying to prove that even after everything that happened, they won't stop living
RJX
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

umachit.fund

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 12:35:31 PM

Lovely stuff and subsequently why this tumor called terrorism will be cut from society: the French invented chauvinism and are not unexperienced colonial rulers. Also: Foreign Legion!

The French may be weird but it's their weird, their pride, their fuel.

When you ingite fuel it explodes. Warmongerers will always be there and I find this reaction befitting an educated Parisian, rather than the pitchforkrallies they saw 200 years ago.

.UmaChit.Fund.
‎ ★
..Revolutionized Rotating..
..Savings & Borrowings.....

‎ ★
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 02:21:34 PM

The problem with European Society is that we are weak, because government want us weak. Years of useless bureaucracy, political correctness to the point of being absurd.
Thinking that if we respect others then we will be loved by them. And it turn out that it is completely opposite - Islam World won't respect anything but pure strength.
practicaldreamer

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 05:44:13 PM
Last edit: November 17, 2015, 08:18:20 PM by practicaldreamer

Whilst I think your post was perhaps lacking sensitivity given the events that have occurred in Paris, I do, nonetheless, think that you make a fair point.

Its difficult to defeat people that feel so strongly that they are prepared to blow themselves up.
Are we prepared to blow ourselves up, to go all the way ? What would we be blowing ourselves up for ? To promote human rights in Syria ? I doubt it. And if we aren't prepared to die for what we are being told is lacking in a country that most citizens of the US/Europe wouldn't be able to point to on an atlas then I would suggest that we are fighting a losing battle here, for which there are historical precedents.

In the UK, for example, we had decades of Irish Republican Army attacks on the mainland. Our Prime Minister during the 1980's, Margaret Thatcher, felt that a "reasonable" response was to annul any media coverage of Sinn Fein (the political wing of the IRA) - thereby, effectively, rendering them invisible and completely quelling any debate on issues in Ireland. That response was a textbook response of the imposition of colonial power. I even remember Gerry Adams' voice being silenced on the UK media and overdubbed by an actor.

It didn't work. The bombings continued.

Fast forward 20 years and where are we at ? A democratically elected parliament in Northern Ireland in which Sinn Fein's Martin McGuiness is Deputy First Minister.

The bombings have stopped.

msc_de (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 07:50:42 PM

The problem with European Society is that we are weak, because government want us weak. Years of useless bureaucracy, political correctness to the point of being absurd.
Thinking that if we respect others then we will be loved by them. And it turn out that it is completely opposite - Islam World won't respect anything but pure strength.

how many Moschee in Europe??

so many!!!!!!!!!!

western world gave so much respect and encourage multi-culture,

the problem is on islam world
msc_de (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 07:52:32 PM

fuck off your ISIS

NO no no, you're just a bitch.

You thinking holding protests and hand holding and signing and writting mean letters is going to do anything?

Just like most pathetic sheep in the western world, you can't fight real adults with children tatics. 

ISIS doesn't give a fuck about your face book profile change, your dumbass pictures.

DOES ANYONE HAVE THE BALLS TO ATTACK ISIS DIRECTLY?!?! No because the western world is a bunch of panzies.  It looks like Russia and China will be the ones to ride the world of this threat.

dear bitch,

i am so sorry, i had no faccebook accout, no twitter acount

but if you wanna kill me physically ,  i would like to tell you my home address.
msc_de (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 07:53:35 PM

fuck off your ISIS

You thinking holding protests and hand holding and signing and writting mean letters is going to do anything?

Just like most pathetic sheep in the western world, you can't fight real adults with children tatics. 

ISIS doesn't give a fuck about your face book profile change, your dumbass pictures.

DOES ANYONE HAVE THE BALLS TO ATTACK ISIS DIRECTLY?!?! No because the western world is a bunch of panzies.  It looks like Russia and China will be the ones to ride the world of this threat.

what?

china and russia?

two bitches only
Vika NSFW

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2015, 09:01:20 PM

what?

china and russia?

two bitches only

Hate speach - the face of "Human Rights Fake Defender".

msc_de (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 10:41:25 PM

what?

china and russia?

two bitches only

Hate speach - the face of "Human Rights Fake Defender".

oh yes!!!  that is why your bullshit  mainland china government make harassing phone calls to my cell phone everyday.

as german citizen i will co-operate with german police for further investigation on this case...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1086925.0
countryfree
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 12:48:42 AM

OK, OK, we'll keep on living, and that's nice. Hey, I'm listening to rock'n roll right now.

Check this vid of Eagles of Death Metal:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzIKKbb75s4

The police is intensifying its searches all over Europe, and that's nice too, certainly useful, but if we really want to go the roots of the problem, France, Russia, the US and UK will have send troops on Syrian ground, and they will have to get their hands bloody. Sorry, but you can't fight killers by drinking. Air bombings are only the beginning of what's needed.

I used to be a citizen and a taxpayer. Those days are long gone.
Harry Hood

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 05:17:41 AM

fuck off your ISIS

Countries have been fighting ISIS directly for months? Airstrikes weekly! Which are much more effective. Why fight one devil with fists when you can fight all the devils with a missile?

Why are you sympathetic to ISIS? Where's your bravery? Your big mouth on this site? Hardly...cowards, all of you. Scared of what happens when people are allowed to live free. That's how basic your cowardice is.

blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 06:59:31 AM

we all know that paris in trouble,lets support them,lets help them for not give up to IS,we all know IS was an group of bad guy Grin they dont have religion,even they take islam name,they cannot count as islam people,i think islam not like that,nothing religion in this world that allow to kill each other,its a fault,its a foolish..lets support paris and many country who try to defeat ISIS...
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: