Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:01:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Shutterstock Premium Method/Accounts [Unlimited]  (Read 5266 times)
350z (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 08:20:16 AM

Still on sale. Buy now.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Operatr

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2016, 10:39:57 AM

These accounts seem to be created using a carding method or something strange anyway.

IMO these accounts 350z is Selling will STOP WORKING. So purchase at YOUR OWN RISK! No one's going to purchase an account for $240 and then sell it for $25 in PAYPAL the same exact day, this is common sense. The receipt below shows the person to be from the Netherlands, but the Seller 350z is requesting $25 paypal be sent to email address "rusty@kalpah.com". The domain name kalpah.com is owned by someone in India

Registrant Name: udaya malla
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: Flat no 101, Road No 9,
Registrant Street: Sathavahana Nagar, Kurmanapalem
Registrant City: Vizag
Registrant State/Province: Andhra Pradesh
Registrant Postal Code: 530440
Registrant Country: IN
Registrant Phone: +91.9701469839

The account 350z sent me did work, but I just don't want to be involved in anything like this, so I told him to take the account back, but wanted to let others know the situation just in case they decide to buy an account.

350z (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 09:11:26 AM

Hello Sir,

You're such a dickhead.

I went ahead first and made you an account. The method involves a payment glitch and information which I used to pay is available on fakenamegenerator.

Any moderator can go ahead and talk to my customers who purchased the method if it involves any financial fraud.

Regards

Operatr

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2016, 10:19:24 AM
Last edit: February 11, 2016, 10:36:24 AM by Operatr

Hello Sir,

You're such a dickhead.

I went ahead first and made you an account. The method involves a payment glitch and information which I used to pay is available on fakenamegenerator.

Any moderator can go ahead and talk to my customers who purchased the method if it involves any financial fraud.

Regards

quoting above for reference.

I was simply stating "my opinion" of this service. I would love to see what your other customers "who purchased" have to say as well.

Anyone who does use carding methods to obtain accounts like this could claim the same thing about a vendors "payment glitch", I'm not saying you're lying, just saying that anyone using stolen credit card or hacked credit information could use the same excuse. Also how are you able to "GUARANTEE" a replacement account if shutterstock fixes this "payment glitch" you've supposedly exploited and the account stops working? Just curious! Once the glitch is fixed your "fake name generator" info would no longer be able to obtain replacements correct? again just curious!

you should give a VOUCH COPY of "your method" to a deep green trusted member of this site for review, and if it's a true "glitch" as you say? I'll be glad to remove "my opinion" of your service. Thanks!

350z (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 10:42:59 AM

Well I don't have a problem giving a vouch copy if they atleast pay half the price & that too after I show them the method.

350z (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 06:07:09 AM
Last edit: February 12, 2016, 06:31:21 AM by 350z

So the above user who took my account & never paid for it is threatening me that he will report the account to Shutterstock. Such a moron & lowlife.

Operatr

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2016, 10:00:46 AM

So the above user who took my account & never paid for it is threatening me that he will report the account to Shutterstock. Such a moron & lowlife.

I didn't TAKE anything. I told you I want NOTHING to do with HACKED or Carded accounts. YOU NEED to find a job and STOP SCAMMING people. You didn't create these accounts with a "fake name generator", you created them with others STOLEN payment information. You're a P.O.S. SCAMMER and nothing more. Once Shutterstock confirms what I already KNOW, I will post it below.

I told you I don't want an account if it's HACKED OR CARDED, and that's exactly what you sent me.

So STOP wasting mine and everyone else's time selling this carded crap here.

Where are all your other users to who purchased from you?

Still waiting to see their vouches as well.

Thanks, Operatr

350z (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 10:22:41 AM

Carded? Prove that it's carded and I'll stop selling right now.

And on the other hand I can prove to a moderator that the accounts I'm making aren't carded/hacked/stolen and all the info I'm using is readily available in fakenamegenerator.  Smiley

Operatr

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2016, 10:31:26 AM

Carded? Prove that it's carded and I'll stop selling right now.

And on the other hand I can prove to a moderator that the accounts I'm making aren't carded/hacked/stolen and all the info I'm using is readily available in fakenamegenerator.  Smiley

Unless your name is BODI BELHAJ from the PAID RECEIPT above which we know it's NOT! This account is PAID for using someone else's information.

350z (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 10:36:40 AM

I don't understand why you're so butthurt. Just get a goddamn trusted moderator. I can teamview him and show my method. I'm sure when he sees there is no carding involved, he'll understand my case & ban your burning ass.
Robertt

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 10:40:24 AM

Account is from India judging from the information on the account.
Guy says he used fakenamegenerator.
http://www.fakenamegenerator.com
I don't see 'India', do you?
Operatr

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2016, 10:40:45 AM

I don't understand why you're so butthurt. Just get a goddamn trusted moderator. I can teamview him and show my method. I'm sure when he sees there is no carding involved, he'll understand my case & ban your burning ass.

I told you I'd remove everything if that is the case, but you still have yet to give a vouch to deep green trusted member.

I'm still waiting to hear from ALL YOUR OTHER purchased vouches as well. STILL NO RESPONSE!

Still waiting for you to tell me HOW YOU PLAN on replacing accounts that STOP WORKING if glitch is found? STILL NO RESPONSE!

Operatr

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2016, 10:51:55 AM

Account is from India judging from the information on the account.
Guy says he used fakenamegenerator.
http://www.fakenamegenerator.com
I don't see 'India', do you?

The billing information used was from the Netherlands.

So it's "POSSIBLE" it was generated using fakenamegenerator, but NOT probable.

Anyone selling accounts created using a carding method could claim the same "glitch in vendors site" non-sense.

I have told the Seller repeatedly I'd remove my opinion of his service GLADLY if he can prove his "METHOD" to a trusted member of the site.

He has yet to do so! Instead he decided to leave me negative trust...lol So now I am also inquiring with shutterstock to see how this account was obtained. If they reply to me I will post the information here as well.

350z (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 10:59:16 AM

Still waiting for you to tell me HOW YOU PLAN on replacing accounts that STOP WORKING if glitch is found? STILL NO RESPONSE!

If there's no way out in the end, I'll refund the customer. How cool does that sound?

My customers are free to post in this thread. I can't force them to post here.
350z (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 06:44:17 AM

The accounts are still on sale. I've not received any request from any reputed members so I will continue my sales.

PS : Ignore the douchebag above. He's just pissed off because of the visible negative reputation I gave him.
Robertt

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 06:47:09 AM

The accounts are still on sale. I've not received any request from any reputed members so I will continue my sales.

PS : Ignore the douchebag above. He's just pissed off because of the visible negative reputation I gave him.

I'm not the highest ranking but my trade history might be enough to convince you I'm not a runner.
If you show me proof that this isn't carding or whatever the hell is similar, I'll personally leave a vouch on your thread & find you customers off other forums.
UnsourcedAnonymous

Activity: 98

Know me, I'm Anonymous.

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 01:37:50 PM

I cannot verify OP's claim but I do have little knowledge about glitching payments, bugging payment processors. And it DOES NOT include live credit card information. If live credit card were to be used, then most of the banks would go down, right? Surely the banks issuing those live credit cards were monitoring the purchases of their customers and they do not allow purchases made online unless verified by the bank esp. pricey purchases. I understand OP's sentiment about dbags not knowing everything yet posting things like a boss.
350z (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 02:06:31 AM

I cannot verify OP's claim but I do have little knowledge about glitching payments, bugging payment processors. And it DOES NOT include live credit card information. If live credit card were to be used, then most of the banks would go down, right? Surely the banks issuing those live credit cards were monitoring the purchases of their customers and they do not allow purchases made online unless verified by the bank esp. pricey purchases. I understand OP's sentiment about dbags not knowing everything yet posting things like a boss.

Thanks for understanding mate.

The accounts are still on sale.
350z (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 09:23:02 PM

The accounts are still on sale. Buy now.
umeedkhan7861

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 04:28:48 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1429411.new#new

check
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: