Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:34:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What moves bitcoin price?  (Read 7464 times)
armansolis593

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 01:35:36 PM

For stock exchanges, situations like what happened in Paris with the terrorism attack,means changes in the prices of the stocks, but due to bitcoin is kind of different, for you, what do you have to be in mind when you speculate about the price? I mean, what type of news or kind of doings, you have to keep in your mind to get winner in the bitcoin transactions?

One word - China. Since the day one, Chinese users move the price.
Also, I expect this upcoming block halving to move the price up, big time. However, we still have a few months until this kicks in.

oh yes, china is very important for bitcoin since day one, also supply and demand changes that, random pumps and dumps does that too

also good and bad news for bitcoins changes it like creating a massive panic wave or things like halving now, it will change price too

Also include the people who are just holding bitcoin and god knows when will they let go of their coin,i think they are waiting for the halving since it will bring a nice price to them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 03:30:30 PM

For stock exchanges, situations like what happened in Paris with the terrorism attack,means changes in the prices of the stocks, but due to bitcoin is kind of different, for you, what do you have to be in mind when you speculate about the price? I mean, what type of news or kind of doings, you have to keep in your mind to get winner in the bitcoin transactions?

One word - China. Since the day one, Chinese users move the price.
Also, I expect this upcoming block halving to move the price up, big time. However, we still have a few months until this kicks in.

oh yes, china is very important for bitcoin since day one, also supply and demand changes that, random pumps and dumps does that too

also good and bad news for bitcoins changes it like creating a massive panic wave or things like halving now, it will change price too

Also include the people who are just holding bitcoin and god knows when will they let go of their coin,i think they are waiting for the halving since it will bring a nice price to them.

those that are holding bitcoin for a very high value to sell are somehow embroiled in forcing a value increase in the future, because they are making more valuable the other coins that remain in the market

so i can assume that holder can drive the demand up, they are a precursor of the demand
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 2942

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2016, 03:51:07 PM

The price of bitcoin again is going back to increase in 411 and i think it will increase more back again in 425..
Some of my bitcoin already exchange it because i thought that the price will ocntiniously decreasing.. but im failed to speculate the right movement of bitcoins

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Nameless Coin

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 05:05:15 PM

I used to think it is influenced by the news & media. But these days i expect that the price is influenced by whales and so.
Just look how the price did go up the last couple of months without any relevant news..
trenchflaint

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 07:40:42 AM

I used to think it is influenced by the news & media. But these days i expect that the price is influenced by whales and so.
Just look how the price did go up the last couple of months without any relevant news..

Whales and chinese miners are manipulating the prices right now thats why you can see it constantly going down.
They just want to buy more bitcoin so that when halving comes they will profit more.
vero

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 07:53:43 AM

in my view bitcoin price is like stunning not moved just play around $400++, i think china market already set this situation before they manipulate price later.

alisafidel58

Activity: 364
Merit: 127

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 09:31:02 AM

in my view bitcoin price is like stunning not moved just play around $400++, i think china market already set this situation before they manipulate price later.

They are still thinking if the price should go down to 300 before the halving so that they can buy more coins and after that they price will be higher.
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 12:12:09 PM

They are still thinking if the price should go down to 300 before the halving so that they can buy more coins and after that they price will be higher.
Yes many people are still dreaming like that. But as per my analysis and speculations, we have came far away from $300 price levels for ever. Hopefully, we can see bitcoin prices testing above $1000 levels by the time of halving.
fravia

Activity: 770

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 12:57:35 PM

china moves bitcoin price form day 1, china is very important for bitcoin, of course supply and demand changes price, huge things like things in paris last year creates a panic, or  when somebody else creates panic, and then price falls down, there are lots of reasons why price rises or falls

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
maxj57634

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 01:40:30 PM

china moves bitcoin price form day 1, china is very important for bitcoin, of course supply and demand changes price, huge things like things in paris last year creates a panic, or  when somebody else creates panic, and then price falls down, there are lots of reasons why price rises or falls

Well whales and chinese miners are the main factor why bitcoin price move a big time,but the price right now is only normal the movement is normal.
Nameless Coin

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 02:28:37 PM

Everything moves the price. Because it also depend on the chinese and the economics. So that is really important.
But you can see that the value is rising slowly and that is very good also. But the halving is also coming so that is good. But you never know what will happen.
haileysantos95

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 03:42:47 PM

Well whales and chinese miners are the main factor why bitcoin price move a big time,but the price right now is only normal the movement is normal.

The traders also have a role in the movement of bitcoin price on a lesser scale,but when we talk about huge price hike the whales are the ones who did that.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 2942

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2016, 04:42:40 PM

Movement of bitcoin in this week i think is gradually decreasing if you see the price today still fight for the price of 405-420 unlike last week the price is playing around 410-425.. we will see more movement after this week.. and it will increase again soon..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
ebookscreator

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 05:20:18 PM

The movement of bitcoin price today is slowly decreasing and i think it will decreaase more and it will happen and reach 360 or even 380 i will buy more bitcoins and wait for halving ends..

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄    ▄████████
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄▀█████████
     ▄████▀▀            ▀▀█   ▀███████
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄ ▄█▄▄   ▀██▀
  ████▀   ████▀█████████▀ ▀██▄▄▄▄█
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀   ▀██    ▄▀  ████
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀ ▄▄████   ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

[]
▄██▄▄
██████▄▄
█████████▄▄
█████████████▄▄
█████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
████████████████████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
█████████▀▀
██████▀▀
▀██▀▀

GET IT ON
Google Play
bakingbad

Activity: 197

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 05:39:34 PM

the bitcoin price goes up if people want to buy bitcoins and they keep on buying but if there is no interest and people sell coins there is a big drop

bitcoin is a decentralized currency and it will never be regulated by any government thats one of the best things about it
Oscoda

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 10:52:07 AM

The traders also have a role in the movement of bitcoin price on a lesser scale,but when we talk about huge price hike the whales are the ones who did that.
It depends on the people how much they use Bitcoin and how much they spend it. It will also be good if it will be more acceptable in stores.
So we can spend it more and people will get to know about Bitcoin and that is very good.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 03:19:27 PM

It depends on the people how much they use Bitcoin and how much they spend it. It will also be good if it will be more acceptable in stores.
So we can spend it more and people will get to know about Bitcoin and that is very good.

The increased usage, the user rate, the acceptance, the market scenario, ease of accessing. These were the few factors that determine or move the bitcoin's price.
makingwin1

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 05:37:16 PM

huge panic waves drops price of bitcoin for sure, lit cna drop by 100$ or even more if panic is huge

china changes price of bitcoin form day 1, they change it now too

and probably most important thing that changes price is supply and demand, if nobody would buy, price would be very small
greBit

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 07:30:41 PM

huge panic waves drops price of bitcoin for sure, lit cna drop by 100$ or even more if panic is huge

and probably most important thing that changes price is supply and demand, if nobody would buy, price would be very small

We need more people to use btc....Only people holding on there btc to wait for the better price...who knows if it the price fall down then it will be big problem.....more number of users and increase on the amount of btc will give us some benefit.......
Lanatsa

Activity: 2814
Merit: 648

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 08:13:19 AM

There is no panic waver at the present. People are used to 20% a day volatility. The volatility will be lower in the future.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████