Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 06:47:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin - one of the Terrorists Funding Sources  (Read 4873 times)
coinhelper

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 04:38:48 PM

With the recent attack in Paris, many questioned 'again' where the hell those terrorist got their funds. Hidden agenda or secret talks? Some people already know the hidden truth about it* and bitcoin already part of their sources.

Basically, because bitcoin transaction is as light as feather, it's really making hard to be accepted worldwide.

What can you say about this?

May be quite easy to check their browser history. The police should have removed their computers and devices. The Bitcoin should be transferred to the French police (doubt there is any). Also, How is it assumed that people would receive bitcoin payments! I don't think that people that could be manipulated into becoming a terrorist would really be able to create a website, sell products and maintain the privacy on "THE DARK WEB".

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 04:43:28 PM

I highly doubt they even know what bitcoin is... They probably execute any of their people for even mentioning the evil christan word.

We should just program drones to kill EVERYTHING with in a 5km radius and drop 10 000 off once a month in their main cities, have fun bitches.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 04:53:02 PM

This is another reason why my country still not legalize bitcoin as normal payment.

Anyway , last month I've ransom news that require bitcoin. Maybe this is a disadvantage of bitcoin but as long as we still keep it, I'm sure bitcoin will get people's trust on the future

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
Bitcoinpro
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 04:58:25 PM

With the recent attack in Paris, many questioned 'again' where the hell those terrorist got their funds. Hidden agenda or secret talks? Some people already know the hidden truth about it* and bitcoin already part of their sources.

Basically, because bitcoin transaction is as light as feather, it's really making hard to be accepted worldwide.

That list is missing drugs, which is probably one of the largest sources of terrorist funding there is. There was a terrorist organisation called the shining path in South America that controlled a large amount of the cocaine production and distribution for years. Although the Taliban reduced opium production in Afghanistan the production rate has now increased, and money from the trade is probably going to terrorists.

Terrorists probably make more money from drug production and smuggling than from Bitcoin, if they use Bitcoin at all.

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

CRYPTOCURRENCY CENTRAL BANK

LTC: LP7bcFENVL9vdmUVea1M6FMyjSmUfsMVYf
iv4n
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1170

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 05:06:55 PM

Even terrorists recognize possibilities of bitcoin. Just kidding, normal thing they trying to find a way to bypass regulations. But for sure this kind of news are not good for bitcoin, people will just see the bad side of this. This world is going in totaly wrong direction. And like someone said here on forum this terrorist attack is staged by some illuminati or who ever to make big war for them.

.dice9.win.░░░░▄▄█████▄▄
░░▄████▀▀████▄
░█████▀██▀█████
█████▀█████▀█████
█████▄█████▄█████
████▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄████
░████▄▀█▄█▀▄████
░░▀████▄▄████▀
░░░░▀▀█████▀▀
████
░░░░░░█████████

███████

░░░░▄▄█████▄▄░░█████
░░▄████▀▀████▄
░████▀░░░░▀████
████▄▄█▀█▄▄████
██░░███░░░███░░██
████▀▀█▄█▀▀████
░████▄░░░░▄████
░░▀████▄▄████▀
░░░░▀▀█████▀▀
         ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
     ▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄
   ▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
 ▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▄▀
▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░▄▀
 ▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
COIN FLIP
       ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▄▄
█▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀░█
█░░░▀▀▀▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄▀▀░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░▀█▀░░░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░█
 ▀▀▄▄░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀
     ▀▀░░░░▀░░░░░░░▀
DICE
      ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄   ▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀░░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
█░░░░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░▄▀▀▀░█░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀█
█░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█▀▀▀▄█░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░█▀▀▀▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░█
 ▀▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░█
   ▀▄▄░░░░█░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░█
      ▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀░░░░░░░░▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀
TWO DICE
▄█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀ ░░░▄▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▄░░░░▀█▄
▄▀▀█▄▄▀▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░▀▄░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄█▀▀▄
▄█▀▀█▀▄ ░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░ ▀▄░░░░░░░▄▀█▀▀█▄
▄▀░░░█░░░▀▄░░░░█░░░░░░░░░ █░░░░▄▀░░░█░░░▀▄
█░░▄▀░░░░░░▀▄▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░ ▀▄▄▀░░░░░░▀▄░░█
█░▄▀░░░░░▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄░░░░░▀▄░█
█▀░░▄▄▀▀▀░░ ░▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀ ░░░▀▀▀▄▄░░▀█
▀▄▀▀░░░░░░░   ░░▀▀▀▄░░▄▀▀▀░░      ░░░░▀▀▄▀

ETHEROLL
..PLAY NOW..
bearex

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 09:36:25 PM

Even if they would use it, it shouldnt negatively impact on Bitcoin. Hell, why would it?
Mickeyb

Activity: 798

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 09:49:01 PM

Even if they would use it, it shouldnt negatively impact on Bitcoin. Hell, why would it?

You are wrong! It just might add on to all the negativity surrounding Bitcoin! Mt. Gox, Silk Road, buying drugs and now terrorism. I mean it just ads up and for the average people out there it would just become overwhelming.

So I hope the dust will settle about this terrorism usage in the mainstream media!
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3906
Merit: 1403

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 10:39:14 PM

i think they bitcoin funds are very limited, because bitcoin is very limited to the market right now, not talking about the current amount of coins, but about the real amount that can be bought and it is available at the market

to have more they need to match what the holders want, which is a much bigger price than what we have today on the market, this mean that without a new bubble they can't fund very well what they have in plan to do

otherwise it's mean that they are using it for small criminals activity

There was a recent rise to 500...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
tom555

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 11:06:13 PM

i hope thats not a true fact,and even it a media guess,i dont care..but i think terrorist like this usually don't buy their weapon at a dealer or some sort, they usually got their weapon either by doing raid to a weapon cache and steal all of the guns there is or make one from a scrap metal and other parts like that, have you ever see the price of "Homemade" Ak-47 ? It was surprisingly cheaper than the original factory made AK's.
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

give me your cryptos

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 11:06:45 PM

One of the main reasons that bitcoin is not shooting up is because the media keeps guessing. We have no proof that terrorists even use bitcoin, although it's plausible due to the miniscule TX fees.

Maybe some terrorist organizations are super rich, of they were smart enough to invest in BTC.

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
leopard2
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 12:04:49 AM

LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Oil is definitely No.1, so clearly we should outlaw crude oil worldwide, that would be 100x more effective than outlawing Bitcoin.

But perhaps, just perhaps, we should simply not let any more """refugees""" into the country and kick those out that are already inside, plus all the terror suspects that there are. If they have a EU passport we can send them to a EU version of Guantanamo, no problem, or provide free travel to Syria. Just make sure they are far away when they shoot or bomb.  Grin

Because if we have a fortress Europe, then the terrorists can terrorize someone else, but not us, and that is what I expect from our leaders.

Be like Israel: concerned about terrorism that affects OURSELVES. We cannot stop terrorism in the world but we can stop it from coming to us.  Angry

Sorry about the egoism but I have enough.  Angry

Truth is the new hatespeech.
WePromoteCrypto

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 12:06:55 AM

I say we should stop using oil and gold, so they start using more bitcoin.

But yeah, we should first get rid of FIAT first, so we achieve bigger prices.

Don't believe in media manipulation.
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3906
Merit: 1403

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 12:11:02 AM

People I've seen that are in denial about the whole issue are the ones who want BTC "to shoot up".

Edit:  Bad news people...  The latest 'shoot up' could be caused by that MMM pyramid scam guy or something else connected with terrorist funding.

███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
mayax
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 12:22:55 AM

More than 90% from Bitcoin's market is from ponzies(HYIPs) and black market(you can add funding terrorism). Bitcoin will have bad days shortly.

There is only a small percent of people who are speculators(let's call them, honest people).

The BTC media is keep screaming about adoption and other shits. Pure lies, just to attract more stupid hipsters investors. There is no adoption. Why would someone without mental health problems use Bitcoin when he/she has credit cards/debit cards with ZERO fees and instant transactions?

The debates about fork shit, Coinbase shit and other BTC shits will become good jokes. BTC exchangers will be closed one by one and BTC will collapse. You will see banks who will close exchanges accounts because of this news too.

countryfree
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1047

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 12:34:20 AM

Are there miners in the part of Syria controlled by IS? Nobody noticed, but BTC isn't a source of funding. It's a currency, and it doesn't grow on trees. IS has oil which it can sell on the black market to generate an income, but if IS has a way to make an income from BTC, I don't know what it is. I'd like to know so I can do it, too.

Interested in tips for perpetual traveling, nomadic lifestyle, and tax optimization? Subscribe to my Telegram channel.
mayax
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 01:03:33 AM

Are there miners in the part of Syria controlled by IS? Nobody noticed, but BTC isn't a source of funding. It's a currency, and it doesn't grow on trees. IS has oil which it can sell on the black market to generate an income, but if IS has a way to make an income from BTC, I don't know what it is. I'd like to know so I can do it, too.

it's about transferring funds not about as "income". Bitcoin facilitates this thing.
oldbute

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 01:48:54 AM

The other 3 makes sense as they are something that can stolen and/or controlled and generate money.  Bitcoin as a funding source?  Whoever gave them the bitcoin is the funding source.  Unless they are mining or made some smart investments.
montreal

Activity: 328
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 02:09:15 AM

A report says that it was not only bitcoins, rhey recieved funds in form of other crypto currencies also.
And at a time one of their bitcoin address was holding around 3 million $ in bitcoins.

source? I'm not denying they have received cryptocurrency, but I find this hard to believe

DAEX ◄► RELIABLE CLEARING ECOSYSTEM ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ANNWHITEPAPERBOUNTY 
jwss

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 02:17:39 AM

https://i.imgur.com/gxIgfim.jpg
                                                                                                                                                                    very much agree with                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               
HostFat
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 4200
Merit: 1202

I support freedom of choice

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2015, 02:25:06 AM

https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/3t60z8/isis_bitcoin_wallet_with_3_millions_usd/cx3k9oq

NON DO ASSISTENZA PRIVATA - http://hostfatmind.com
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: