Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:27:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: cloud mining  (Read 1615 times)
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 08:10:01 AM

Most of cloud mining users that offer this service have negative trust and you should know why, but there are only few that are alive and paying but the ROI can takes years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Possum577

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2015, 04:57:20 PM

What about Genesis Mining offering the 11x hashrate package?

Any truth or validity to it?

Everything I've read says that cloud mining is too risky and regular mining is a think of the past...a thing for "big business" so to speak.

WTF was I doing in 2010???!!!

FaucetWorld

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 06:47:22 PM

What about Genesis Mining offering the 11x hashrate package?

Any truth or validity to it?

Everything I've read says that cloud mining is too risky and regular mining is a think of the past...a thing for "big business" so to speak.

WTF was I doing in 2010???!!!

Generally it is one of the best-performing cloud mining,
The only thing that i don't like is that they contracts are "forever" . I mean, they don't have market where it be possible to sell power and sign off.
flyingplows

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 08:36:11 PM

Check out https://www.eobot.com for sure. Seems like its exactly what you're looking for!
You can use your GH/s you buy to mine MORE GH/s! It's very neat. Comes in 24 hour and 5 year rental agreements.
Has a daily faucet as well as multiple currency types you can mine... Buy GH/s and mine DOGE? Sure!

I would not recommend eobot.. I tried it with a few bucks and it's impossible to roi, in about half a year it's not even a 33% roi. Will never break even... They might not be a ponzi, but definitely not worth it and hardly mining with all the funds they collect. Most likely a fractional reserve mining in my view.

BTCBinary

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 01:57:28 AM

There is only one 100% trustable cloudmining company out there. It's Bitmain's cloud mining services Hasnest.com

Since I started mining I've always bought my hardware from Bitmain. When they opened their mining services I was one of the first to start using it. You can easily get some profit out of the platform because you can trade you ghs at the same time they are mining.
Mickeyb

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 10:16:29 PM

There is only one 100% trustable cloudmining company out there. It's Bitmain's cloud mining services Hasnest.com

Since I started mining I've always bought my hardware from Bitmain. When they opened their mining services I was one of the first to start using it. You can easily get some profit out of the platform because you can trade you ghs at the same time they are mining.

So you are talking about profits! How much can you exactly get monthly if you invest let's say 2 BTCs into some contracts? I know that Hashnest is the legit service and all, and I have tried it a while ago, but when I saw how much time I will need to ROI, I have just gave up on it!

Cheers!
MRKLYE
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003

Designer - Developer

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2015, 10:21:02 PM

Check out https://www.eobot.com for sure. Seems like its exactly what you're looking for!
You can use your GH/s you buy to mine MORE GH/s! It's very neat. Comes in 24 hour and 5 year rental agreements.
Has a daily faucet as well as multiple currency types you can mine... Buy GH/s and mine DOGE? Sure!

I would not recommend eobot.. I tried it with a few bucks and it's impossible to roi, in about half a year it's not even a 33% roi. Will never break even... They might not be a ponzi, but definitely not worth it and hardly mining with all the funds they collect. Most likely a fractional reserve mining in my view.

If you never ROI you are doing it wrong.. Eobot is a tool that you can easily make money with in less than a year if you play the markets right. You can mine coins when they are low and sell them when they peak and make easy ROI.

If you buy straight up GH/S wait for price drops and just set it to mine BTC and ROI in around a year and then mine an additional 4 years in profit basically.

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄████▀▀`````````▀▀████▄
███▀```````````````````▀███
███`````````````````````````███
██```````````██``██````````````██
██````````▄▄▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄▄`````````██
██`````````▀██████████████▄````````██
██`````````````███`````▀████`````````██
▐█▌`````````````███`````▄███▀`````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███████████▄``````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███```````████````````▐█▌
██`````````````███`````▄▄████````````██
██`````````▄██████████████▀````````██
██````````▀▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀▀`````````██
██```````````██``██````````````██
███`````````````````````````███
███▄```````````````````▄███
▀████▄▄`````````▄▄████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
FREE
BITCOINS.com

`````````▄
````````▄█▄
``````▄█████▄
`````█████████
```▄███████████▄
``███████████████
`█████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
██▌▀███████████████
`██``▀████████████
``██▄```▀████████
```▀███▄▄`█████▀
``````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FAUCET
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

``````````````````▄▄▄▄▄▄
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````██████``██████
``````````██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████

██████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

XCHANGE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````````▄
`````````▄██
```````▄████
`````▄██████████▄
`````▀███████████▄
```````▀████``▀████
█``````▄`▀██````▀██
██▄````██▄`▀``````█
████▄``████▄
`▀███████████▄
``▀██████████▀
```````████▀
```````██▀
```````▀

SWAP
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
FaucetWorld

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 03:55:09 PM

So you are talking about profits! How much can you exactly get monthly if you invest let's say 2 BTCs into some contracts? I know that Hashnest is the legit service and all, and I have tried it a while ago, but when I saw how much time I will need to ROI, I have just gave up on it!

Cheers!

I don't remember exactly how much time can get to ROI there, but problem is when you buy power and price is going down. You can earn there when you buy GHS in first days of releasing new miner. Then mining 2-3-4 months and selling with little loss on price. But if wait to long with selling, information about releasing new miner is killing price and you are losing. Thats all trick.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: