Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:17:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LAUNCH: CURA Currency Of Light - Bitcoin SHA256 Multichain - Zero Premine  (Read 5890 times)
dragonseer

Activity: 611
Merit: 500

Anglo Saxon Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 03:34:36 PM

.. a divine hand is at work, I have been selected out of 7 billion people for this task and accept it with gratitude and responsibility..

I suggest that before you believe whoever is telling you that you are the 'chosen one', that you think about what it means to be in the Age of Aquarius.

That would be a start, even though this journey you are on seems new and exciting, others have been down this path before.

Crypto sales and more here: https://www.ebay.com.au/usr/dragon-seer

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 02:52:06 PM

Maybe is not very  updated    but:

http://hum300.tolearn.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/world_religions.gif

*To  create a new religion can worse, Join political/economical/religious  and try to govern all under the same principle has proven to not be a good idea until today, Unless you are a monarch or 'chosen one', Otherwise If you are a non-powers like rest of us humans set foot on earth will could better that try to find extraterrestrial contact or divine contact.

Advice:
Lock this thread.
Open a new topic on Off-Topic section to discuss the rest of your views and concerns.

MbccompanyX

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 03:47:51 PM

*To  create a new religion can worse, Join political/economical/religious  and try to govern all under the same principle has proven to not be a good idea until today, Unless you are a monarch or 'chosen one', Otherwise If you are a non-powers like rest of us humans set foot on earth will could better that try to find extraterrestrial contact or divine contact.

Advice:
Lock this thread.
Open a new topic on Off-Topic section to discuss the rest of your views and concerns.

To be honest, I think Bitcointalk is completely the wrong place to be discussing this whole innovation.

Ultimately its not a "religion", nor is it something that is designed to "unify religion as one belief system", if anyone had taken time to read it, there are two parts to the application;

1 - creating a "not for profit" existence for people who do not wish to participate in a centralised capitalist profit economy
2 - creating a "place of access" or open place where people with "multiple spiritual and religious beliefs" can further peaceful contact and develop new ways to live harmoniously

IF something like this creates limited money, but helps take 100,000 families from being homeless and provides some sort of system that helps them on their way to reconstructing their lives free from the pressure and oppression of a capitalist economy then that would be something well done.

IF there was enough new capital to help people living without water to be able to do so as part of a new economy and help prevent poverty, starvation, disease then that would also be something well done.

IF there was enough new capital to help fund artists and industry where people believe in not participating in a capitalist economy then that would also be something well done.

Everything mentioned is a voluntary life choice, I am not here for recruitment, purely for feedback on what I have developed and where I am going.

I appreciate the positive feedback and comments (although don't appreciate being threatened with a "punch in the face"? whatever that was for...) which evidently shows that we are still living in a romanesque society that attempts to control peoples opinions, freedom of speech, and "creating artistic, spiritual and innovative" solutions to some problems that may face us.

This is far too much aggrevation, thanks for the feedback (how do i lock (or delete) the thread?)

I don't think you need to lock the thread only because instead of talking about the coin people tries to get around the idea of religious coin... maybe just split the two things and maybe there will be some difference

bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 04:09:04 PM
Last edit: December 07, 2015, 04:22:22 PM by bit1

Advice:
Lock this thread.

To be honest, I think Bitcointalk is completely the wrong place to be discussing this whole innovation.

Ultimately its not a "religion", nor is it something that is designed to "unify religion as one belief system", if anyone had taken time to read it, there are two parts to the application;

1 - creating a "not for profit" existence for people who do not wish to participate in a centralised capitalist profit economy
2 - creating a "place of access" or open place where people with "multiple spiritual and religious beliefs" can further peaceful contact and develop new ways to live harmoniously

IF something like this creates limited money, but helps take 100,000 families from being homeless and provides some sort of system that helps them on their way to reconstructing their lives free from the pressure and oppression of a capitalist economy then that would be something well done.

IF there was enough new capital to help people living without water to be able to do so as part of a new economy and help prevent poverty, starvation, disease then that would also be something well done.

IF there was enough new capital to help fund artists and industry where people believe in not participating in a capitalist economy then that would also be something well done.

Everything mentioned is a voluntary life choice, I am not here for recruitment, purely for feedback on what I have developed and where I am going.

I appreciate the positive feedback and comments (although don't appreciate being threatened with a "punch in the face"? whatever that was for...) which evidently shows that we are still living in a romanesque society that attempts to control peoples opinions, freedom of speech, and "creating artistic, spiritual and innovative" solutions to some problems that may face us.

This is far too much aggrevation, thanks for the feedback (how do i lock (or delete) the thread?)

Sometimes the sense of humor is not the same in people, Some take everything very seriously some not so, Religion is something that should be taken seriously so it is not good to talk about religion everywhere. You as a people  being spiritual  is understood as giving things go, Change  that thing  of feel chosen one, If you are not really. The rest of your worries as oil is quite interesting and hopefully reconsider making a new one thread on Off-Topic Section or another, if you are willing to accept criticism and discussion to present your ideas, Not thru a coin.
It is like going to want to talk about politics and economics in a church rather than spiritual matters certainly would not be the most appropriate a change in what has come to be for many years to change it would perhaps only be of "Divine" nature.

Good luck,

To lock the thread:

Click on the bottom

Move Topic  |  Lock topic

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: