Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:48:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ePayments.com – electronic Wallet, payment system  (Read 3678 times)
Chifako

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:55:04 PM

Is there any better alternative?
Since this situation with wavecrest hapenned, I’m searching for debit card and can’t find anything trustable.
What cards do you use now for cash out your crypto?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
z1701333

Activity: 4
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:12:53 AM

They are fine, they just move very slow with verification and support. And i mean very slow, for me it took about 2 weeks to receive the cards, and that with express shipping, several days to receive an answer from support if you are not verified, about 24 hours if you are verified. I believe that wires are also processed manually which is also very slow. However i only use the cards with cryptocurrency, and that works perfect.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:28:08 AM

They are fine, they just move very slow with verification and support. And i mean very slow, for me it took about 2 weeks to receive the cards, and that with express shipping, several days to receive an answer from support if you are not verified, about 24 hours if you are verified. I believe that wires are also processed manually which is also very slow. However i only use the cards with cryptocurrency, and that works perfect.

Fuck that dude. If they cannot establish a decent support service, why would I trust them with my own money? I also emailed them 2 weeks ago, nothing.

No support, NO MONEY!

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
zamolsix

Activity: 162
Merit: 5

FreeLancer, Video Editor and Graphic Designer

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:19:12 PM

what options are now for a card to withdraw bitcoin when you want ? i think epayments is one of few at the moment that offers cards.
I don`t like the fact that they exchange bitcoin and litecoin at a verry low rate and that are not many option to deposit funds to epayments wallet.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ █  FreeLancer. Graphic Designer. Video Editor █ █ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂  
keepboxm

Activity: 229
Merit: 170

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:51:48 AM

5 days to become verified user + customer support ticket is still pending almost 72 hours Sad
First time I see such unprofessional and slow support. How businesses with such awful service even exist in 2018???
z1701333

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:47:22 AM

5 days is good, it took longer for me Smiley The point is that they are not scammers, they won't steal your money, but they are just very slow and this can be an issue.

Loading the cards via cryptocurrency is automated and it works perfect, the card limits are decent, so that's what i was looking for. Cards even support Mastercard Secure Code / 3d secure and contactless payments.

Did not try any of the other services like wires and stuff and i won't, because they might be processed manually and it will probably be very slow.

I guess since almost all other card programs are dead, people are moving over to them ... This is not an excuse though, they should hire more people.
z1701333

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:54:03 AM
Merited by BrunoCarvalho (1)

what options are now for a card to withdraw bitcoin when you want ? i think epayments is one of few at the moment that offers cards.
I don`t like the fact that they exchange bitcoin and litecoin at a verry low rate and that are not many option to deposit funds to epayments wallet.

As i'm aware, there are none left ... i have used spectrocoin and advcash , but their card programs were ended with the WaveCrest fiasco ... Both of them have excellent customer support and even live chat for verified users. They said they are looking for other card programs and they will replace all canceled cards for free, but for now let's wait and see ...
BrunoCarvalho

Activity: 31
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:13:53 PM

I have ePayments card (4.95€) aswell and it works like a charm! The load cia crypto is just perfect and almost no fees at all! (Its my main card right now)
Only cons i´ve see is that they dont let you have an e-wallet in crypto!

I also have an uPayCard (0.00€), it works very good aswell, some minor problems at start but the prompt live chat solved the issues every time! This solution have a litle more fees to load the card but still a very viable choice! The only cryptos working with upaycard is Ethereum and Bitcoin! But you can have an e-wallet in ETH or BTC and decide when to load to the card!

This are the only cards i know that is working right now!

If you manage big amounts of money you can use Mistertango (0.00€) aswell but the fees for loading is a bit higher than the 2 above.... and only accept BTC as crypto to load the card!

Card providers:

UpayCard : PSI-PAY LTD
ePayments : PSI-PAY LTD
Mistertango : WireCard

So this providers will last! i think! Cheesy

The ePayments and uPayCard arrived in my country (Portugal) in 1 week, the Mistertango it takes 2-3weeks! But you have options to pay extra, for fast-delivery!
JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:58:39 AM

Epayments good service plus own stock exchange recently screwed up without opening a bank account. This is an important point im my opinion

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
1234georg

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:51:48 PM

why registartion code at phone number does not work?

Try to clean cache before request or ask support team.

I find this service good enough. It's pretty easy to withdraw funds from brokers without paying anything to government. heheh.
z1701333

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:50:10 PM

I have ePayments card (4.95€) aswell and it works like a charm! The load cia crypto is just perfect and almost no fees at all! (Its my main card right now)

I also have an uPayCard (0.00€), it works very good aswell, some minor problems at start but the prompt live chat solved the issues every time! This solution have a litle more fees to load the card but still a very viable choice! The only cryptos working with upaycard is Ethereum and Bitcoin! But you can have an e-wallet in ETH or BTC and decide when to load to the card!

If you manage big amounts of money you can use Mistertango (0.00€) aswell but the fees for loading is a bit higher than the 2 above.... and only accept BTC as crypto to load the card!

Card providers:

The ePayments and uPayCard arrived in my country (Portugal) in 1 week, the Mistertango it takes 2-3weeks! But you have options to pay extra, for fast-delivery!

Thanks for the tips!

I looked at them and their limits seem a bit low, except epayments ... their cards and crypto loading are perfect, but do not touch any of their other services !
msukairi

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:59:12 AM

Card providers:

Why ePayments accept to issue me their MasterCard but UpayCard said that they don't support my country and both of them are PSI-PAY LTD ?
BrunoCarvalho

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:52:17 AM

Card providers:

Why ePayments accept to issue me their MasterCard but UpayCard said that they don't support my country and both of them are PSI-PAY LTD ?

Didnt know why, maybe they have changed their issuer! On the the ePayments website you can see that now they say at the bottom that they are their own issuer of the mastercard, but on the back of my physical ePaymnets card it says PSI-PAY!!
frelom

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:22:39 PM

They have the worst support in the history of the world.

Their card works, but their support is abysmal. I think they might even have retarded people working there - not sure.

So, I don't recommend this company at all.

Just wanted to give you a heads-up in case you were researching this (cause when I did, I couldn't find a lot of reviews).

You can check their Facebook page to see what I mean.
brmediahub

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:33:31 AM

Hey Guys, May be from your end you might be facing issues with them but for me they are perfect and legit but bit expensive honestly till today i have received and sent more then few hundred thousand dollars till today i have not felt anything from them my incoming wires come in the same day i would say they are better than a bank all you need to make sure is follow their rules very easily like why and from whom you are receiving the money. if you can answer their client questionnaire you are good to use their service.
kornelia--

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:49:16 AM

the problem with Epayements actually are they still fine, but they suspended the crypto load to they wallet, and card, so actually from now they become useless.. I think it will be the same issue just like wave crest holding. so possible this epayements are done .
we should forget it.
frelom

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:02:04 AM

Yeah, you cannot receive via Crypto currencies anymore.
We need an alternative.. ePayments is useless from now on.
kornelia--

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:17:29 AM

no alternative anymore...its done....as far as i know.... I live non europe country so Mistertango doesnt send card there...
kornelia--

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:36:27 PM

no alternative anymore...its done....as far as i know.... I live non europe country so Mistertango doesnt send card there...
Okay . Just let me be clear, they open the transaction , so you can send crypto apart ETH .
So hopefully they will be cool for the future  to load up crypto.
BrunoCarvalho

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:11:07 AM

The load/unload with crypto on epayments are working just fine! It was just an update on their side! Only today i already toped up my mastercard with ETHEREUM twice! Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: