Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:36:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Global Currency Reset Will Occur After The Epidemic NCOV COVID-19 Solved  (Read 100 times)
GlobalLife (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2020, 10:43:05 AM

The Global Currency Reset Will Occur After The Epidemic NCOV Covid-19 Solved

Nobody can verify the origin of the nCOV Covid-19, that is for sure.

Even if I tell you “referee Nature” or God or super Gods/Goddess or any extraterrestrial made them, then for what, can you force them to give you the cure? No. Humanity must find their own way to solve this crazy deadly epidemic problem.

What entity have a perfect working cure for this NCOV Covid-19 will take over the financial system and completely in charge of the Global Currency Reset event which was agreed by many secret societies, elders many years ago.

I am the entity who are holding that cure, so I can tell you that the Global Currency Reset will take place in 2020, and I am the entity who are giving you the “blessing” free money.

I have to write this publicly because many websites, blogs are refusing to post my article even under tag “rumor”, so that if any of you miss about the “blessing” free money then you cannot blame me, but blame that website/blog’s owner/admin/mod.

If you have a basic common sense, you should connect the dot and ask your self “Who going to give you the free money”?

1. Believe in a crazy online blogger like me who said having a working cure for the NCOV Covid-19.

2. Believe in nice words, tell and ask you to follow them even though they have made many false predictions.

To phrase it to more easier to understand: if you got the NCOV Covid-19, listen to crazy people who are saying have a working cure or listen to nice people who saying waiting, should try this or that drug but not sure work, which one will give you more chance of live more? Use your common sense.

The Global Currency Reset will begin and kick off in China, Vietnam where they have to remove “mortal humans” in their money bank note with either Buddhism Gods/Goddess or natural picture.

As a entity who are handling and give away the blessing for this event, I highly recommended you guys join the events I have posted on freejoy.aimoo.com or theworld.data.blog.

In the next few days all the Zimbabwe money bank note holder will have chance to submit their application and receive 1 million USD like what I have said/promised 2 years ago !!!

But remember, everything has limit, especially the time, so if you miss the blessing then you can only blame the websites you are following, do not blame me for I have tried and gave many warning online already.

If you want to have a good friend, know good people then do not show the wealth you have. You should poor look bad first, then give your final blessing after you know who is “good”, who is “bad”.

So you should use your brain, thinking more about my article and give you decision wisely and quickly. There is very little time left for all.

Best Regard,
The Savior Messiah Mahdi Maitreya Kalki Saoshyant Anyname

Original Post At: https://theworld.data.blog/2020/02/20/the-global-currency-reset-will-occur-after-the-epidemic-ncov-covid-19-solved/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 05:26:47 AM

I am the entity who are holding that cure, so I can tell you that the Global Currency Reset will take place in 2020, and I am the entity who are giving you the “blessing” free money.

I have to write this publicly because many websites, blogs are refusing to post my article even under tag “rumor”, so that if any of you miss about the “blessing” free money then you cannot blame me, but blame that website/blog’s owner/admin/mod.

I am Satoshi Nakamoto!

As a entity who are handling and give away the blessing for this event, I highly recommended you guys join the events I have posted on freejoy.aimoo.com or theworld.data.blog.

I am sure you are referring to the below link,

http://freejoy.aimoo.com/topic/20_Millions_US_Dollar_Special_Offer_To_Youtubers___Digital_Content_Creators_Till_28_02_2020-710929-17889-1

How many offers you have got??

Also let me know what quality of Marijuana you get in your area. Seems like the quality is really high!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: