Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:24:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling full member account with potential activity  (Read 2423 times)
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 04:12:27 PM

Since the bid has already reched a point where I can no longer afford to pay. I'm withdrawing my bid in here. I'm sorry mate but in the first place I was forced to keep bidding becuase your rules weren't clear. Your OP is messed up and you should've pin pointed the important rules. Also it's unfair. You can't have the coins which you don't deserve. Your account will not cost you that much.
it was stated in the op that second highest bidder would also have to pay the amount he bidded and that the bids can't be withdrawn and don't blame me my friend for your mistake of not reading the op with care.
its not a good rule,you might be bidding high using your alt account and take money from second highest bidder and transfer the account to highest bidder(your alt), so this way you still have account and get some money.and you can put the account up for auction again.

this is not how things work.

This is exactly my point. I can accept your rules if the other bidder is known here in the forum but all I can see from his recent posts are in this thread just to bid higher and even if you can say that you can prove that it is not your alt by IP then you get it wrong mate because you can easily alter your IP anytime you want. Also the account is clean. How am I supposed to believe that it is being held by another peraon and not you?
Bro dont trust this man check his trust  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=496523
Maybe he was trying to scam us... and make a higher bid...
its obvious that he trying to bid much higher.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aakashsangwan (OP)

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2015, 06:53:42 PM

Since the bid has already reched a point where I can no longer afford to pay. I'm withdrawing my bid in here. I'm sorry mate but in the first place I was forced to keep bidding becuase your rules weren't clear. Your OP is messed up and you should've pin pointed the important rules. Also it's unfair. You can't have the coins which you don't deserve. Your account will not cost you that much.
it was stated in the op that second highest bidder would also have to pay the amount he bidded and that the bids can't be withdrawn and don't blame me my friend for your mistake of not reading the op with care.
its not a good rule,you might be bidding high using your alt account and take money from second highest bidder and transfer the account to highest bidder(your alt), so this way you still have account and get some money.and you can put the account up for auction again.

This is exactly my point. I can accept your rules if the other bidder is known here in the forum but all I can see from his recent posts are in this thread just to bid higher and even if you can say that you can prove that it is not your alt by IP then you get it wrong mate because you can easily alter your IP anytime you want. Also the account is clean. How am I supposed to believe that it is being held by another peraon and not you?
Bro dont trust this man check his trust  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=496523
Maybe he was trying to scam us... and make a higher bid...
its obvious that he trying to bid much higher.
you people are such big ass hole, can't you understand this much, this account would go for around 0.1btc(lets assume) and why would i spoil my own account for the price that would be covered by me in signature campaign in a month or two?

I was trying this method to see that does it really works in real life or not?
This method was shown in brain games, now i come to know that it cannot occour online as people have started thinking that i am a scammer(which i am not).

aakashsangwan (OP)

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2015, 07:01:02 PM

ok bct users, tell me how can i proove that the account you are accousing me of is not my alt account.

HarryKPeters

Activity: 896

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 11:48:30 PM

highest bid is 0.038btc
this is a good bargain for full member account

daily bump

Please correct me if I am wrong, but user Jacee also have to pay 0.035 according your Auction conditions right?

You have a lot of accounts. Cheesy
0.035 Wink

you are correct according to the OP the second bidder also have to pay the OP that means the winner + second place = both have to pay , its a nice cool idea of auctioning the account and getting the good price.

To be honest I don't think it is a good idea, that's why i am not bidding. Funny to see people are ignorant while bidding.

@OP no fud intended, just make it bold and red. It's a good deal for you, but highlight the small letters.

Goodluck with the sale!

It's not being ignorant. You get to keep the account for a cheap price but then the second highest bidder will still be paying yet get nothing. It's only a win for OP and The highest bidder and the one to lose is the second highest bidder. I also doubt if the 2nd bidder will pay tho. I mean, why pay if you get none?

I don't want to tell you I told you so, but I told you.

There is no way this can be profitable for the bidders, since OP can easily do this (I don't say he did).

The auctions should be like any other auctions with a starting bid, bid increment and yes a deadline.

Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2015, 12:02:05 AM

ok bct users, tell me how can i proove that the account you are accousing me of is not my alt account.

You can't. You don't need to.
It's not about you, it's not about BitBatFan..

It's about the kind of "auction" you are trying to establish for yourself.
If you check my feedback and the feedback by shield, you will see we both talk about risk
("You MIGHT risk [...]" // "can be faked easily [...]. Seller can easily fake [...].")
There is a simple solution to it: Stop bringing up such auctions.

Auction means the highest bidder pays,but your auction rules are against bidder and you can easily fake bids and change others without giving them anything.I will suggest you to don't use such rules for your auction,make the auction fair.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
aakashsangwan (OP)

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2015, 02:53:42 AM

ok, from next time, i will not do these kind of auctions.

ajrah

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 02:56:11 AM

ok, from next time, i will not do these kind of auctions.

Why wait next time, why not close this thread edit the Rules. The Auction rules that you set is kinda shaddy and maybe that is not your intention, you just want to be creative.

BitBatFan

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 07:02:20 AM

if you're thinking about not charging the second bidder, I will not pay for it also, because winning bid would be without those rules far smaller.
aakashsangwan (OP)

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2015, 04:27:59 AM

I will be creating a new auction thread for selling the listed account, very soon.
Now here is nothing useful in this thread and i am locking it now.
No one is declared as winner here, as dumb asses always are envious of clever minds.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: