Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:48:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Feeler - NEC 463V 46' Commercial Grade LED Monitor - HDTV  (Read 252 times)
sgi02 (OP)

Activity: 542
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 02:08:43 PM

Wanted to get an idea to see if anyone might be interested in this. I have a brand new NEC 463V 46 inch 1080P LED monitor. It was a leftover I bought from a friend who was in the digital signage business. The full spec's of the monitor can be found here...

http://www.necdisplay.com/p/large--screen-displays/v463

It has a myriad of inputs from BNC to HDMI and Displayport. It can do display cloning to another TV / Monitor right from the set and has been calibrated using a AVS 907 HD disc. It is an amazing monitor and the screen has a matte finish so glare is basically a non issue, it also works great as an HDTV provided you have a cable box (No built in ATSC tuner). The set comes with the remote and included code for Displaynote software (I do not have the original box). I also have a commercial grade wall mount (new in box) that I could sell along with it if so desired.

I live in Upstate NY (Between Albany - Utica) and would be willing to meet or deliver for the right deal. I am interested in selling for BTC, cash or any interesting trades (Mining hardware, etc). The set is currently in heated storage, but I can take pictures with a timestamp if someone is serious about making a deal. Make me an offer, the worst I can say is no. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Thanks for looking!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: