Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 11:17:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MasterMint Masternodes, 50% PoS, ICO Launch  (Read 12548 times)
TillKoeln
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051

unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2015, 04:58:04 PM

any News from the Dev ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MbccompanyX

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 05:04:48 PM

The only thing is that is offline from yesterday

Date Registered:   November 16, 2015, 19:53:28
Last Active:   November 18, 2015, 21:57:05

I think we can already start to raise a possible yellow card for this coin.... and i hope there will be no sudden takeovers like it happened with ClickCoin or who knows what because will end very bad after the ICO in my opinion

gioma

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

???

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 05:49:32 PM

I think we can already start to raise a possible yellow card for this coin.... and i hope there will be no sudden takeovers like it happened with ClickCoin or who knows what because will end very bad after the ICO in my opinion

LMAO yellow card are you Howard Webb? Grin Grin Crypto is fucked with people like you around Grin

MbccompanyX

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 05:54:34 PM

LMAO yellow card are you Howard Webb? Grin Grin Crypto is fucked with people like you around Grin

Dude i just wanted to make a joke about and you go totally serious? Think i didn't invested even 1 satoshi on this coin

MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 07:07:34 PM

Wow you guys invested 15 BTC into a shitcoin with 1.5 billion supply? lol! too much. You guys realize this is a get rich quick scammer.

registered 4 days ago, made 15 btc or $5200.. thats like a month's salary in 4 days. do you guys wonder why they keep coming back? Because you keep feeding them.

Then there are legitimate projects like Bitshares that are real and have real people developing, marketing and working hard to make something out of their project. Yet you idiots encourage these scammers by paying them to scam you.

MasterMint (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 08:10:40 PM

You want a dev who creates software our hangs out on this forum all day?
MbccompanyX

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 08:11:34 PM

Wow you guys invested 15 BTC into a shitcoin with 1.5 billion supply? lol! too much. You guys realize this is a get rich quick scammer.

registered 4 days ago, made 15 btc or $5200.. thats like a month's salary in 4 days. do you guys wonder why they keep coming back? Because you keep feeding them.

Then there are legitimate projects like Bitshares that are real and have real people developing, marketing and working hard to make something out of their project. Yet you idiots encourage these scammers by paying them to scam you.

Look, for now if you go see yobit page about MM only 1.2BTC of the ico has been sold, and who knows what will happen after the ico because the buy wall is only 50%, who even told that all the 15BTC were sold?

I want a dev who cares about every single post and doesn't create excuses at the right moment, that is what you aren't showing at me moment

gioma

???

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 08:11:59 PM

And the award goes to... Grin Grin

ICO is still going, dev "made" like 1 BTC until now Grin https://yobit.net/en/trade/MM/BTC
Yes it's the usual shitty coin with no purpose or roadmap, but you need to inform yourself before speaking Grin Grin
Wait wait...you came here to talk about Bitshares LMAO Grin
MbccompanyX

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 08:14:02 PM

And the award goes to... Grin Grin

ICO is still going, dev "made" like 1 BTC until now Grin https://yobit.net/en/trade/MM/BTC
Yes it's the usual shitty coin with no purpose or roadmap, but you need to inform yourself before speaking Grin Grin
Wait wait...you came here to talk about Bitshares LMAO Grin

And anyway i think we need to add even the award about best comment made just without proves because he think that the whole ico has been sold without even checking the trade history on yobit.....

MasterMint (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 08:23:56 PM

Look, for now if you go see yobit page about MM only 1.2BTC of the ico has been sold, and who knows what will happen after the ico because the buy wall is only 50%, who even told that all the 15BTC were sold?

I want a dev who cares about every single post and doesn't create excuses at the right moment, that is what you aren't showing at me moment

I do not care about ANY post. I care about my work for the coin.
raetsch
Legendary

Activity: 957
Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 09:58:19 PM

and you will stay forever behind your coin, i guess?
xhoneyael

Activity: 462

www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2015, 03:35:46 AM

I do not care about ANY post. I care about my work for the coin.
what work are you talking about ?
coin without support from people around it is worthless
if you dont have plan atleast to protect your coin
it means that you are just waiting before the ICO end
and not really have plan to develop it

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 04:22:02 AM

It is in your best interest to stay away from NEWBIE and ICO.

ICO should be done by members who have spent more time on the Forum, or who have managed other coins in the past.

Newbies should launch coins for free, where they develop a REPUTATION, before they start asking for money.

This Newbie DEV is just after your money, he will take 15 BTC and run away. You have been warned!!!

pineapples
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

to your stations, man the pineapples!!!

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 04:42:34 AM

you obviously havent considered that the dev also purchases coins. as if anyone else would have put 15btc into such a coin.

an obvious way to see how many coins the dev buys , is to look at the dumps soon after ICO closure.

yobit? will lock the btc away for a period of time as a buy wall, before the dev can claim it,
whoever buys the coin, can sell them for immediate return of btc.
-> buy coin, your btc goes in to buy wall, dump all the coin, get all the btc.

YEEE F*#KIN HA BIG RED TEXT !!!           

(\__/)    
(='.'=)   
(")_(")   

BUMBA
TillKoeln
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051

unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2015, 10:38:43 AM

@Developer ..

still the request what happend with the raised funds ?  Investment plan ?

samsunk

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 11:11:04 AM

@Developer ..

True - let us know I want to know details before investing money on something

-samsunk
xhoneyael

Activity: 462

www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2015, 11:11:20 AM

@Developer ..

obviously all bitcoin will be raise in this ICO
will be use to make another coin and the rest will go in their pocket

MbccompanyX

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 05:39:10 PM

@Developer ..

Yeah, at the end is what really MasterMint dev is telling us, no real support for the coin instead support for his private wallet

wdyer

Trade or Dyer

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 05:59:30 PM

Another ICO?  Cool

Altcoin Expert Trader
jeremy grol

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 06:13:42 PM

@Developer ..

Yeah, at the end is what really MasterMint dev is telling us, no real support for the coin instead support for his private wallet

Would like to have some answers from the dev as well.
Why he's not posting?

How many days till ico end?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: