Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:06:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MasterMint Masternodes, 50% PoS, ICO Launch  (Read 12552 times)
TronREX

Activity: 374
Merit: 251

The REX is here!!!

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 08:08:42 AM

Hello guys,

I thought it would be cool to make a channel in irc for this coin... I have taken it upon myself to start the channel and help with the development of the tip bot. It will be interesting to see how all this turns out. Overall this coin is turning out to be a great one, even if the price tanked on Yobit. I got my nice share, now it's time to give back to the community.

Feel free to join the channel. #MasterMint

Thanks,
TronREX

How exactly is turning out to be a great coin??
Don't get me wrong, I didn't buy any so I'm not upset or so, I would just really like to hear why it's great.

To tell you the truth... I actually took a lost, but i made it back with the other ico that was going on. The reason i say that this coin is great is because it works!!! Wallet loads quick as F***, it stakes properly, and it looks good. The logo can use some help, but other than that I like it.

My opinion is only mine! Feel free to dump on me at Yobit if you'd like. Also feel free to send some donations to help make the tip bot one of the best in IRC. MPybXBrdvviWMc8V7bHSeH5ewP4D3dsym3

Thanks,
TronREX

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 10:43:26 AM

So when the coin will show up some good price for investors? Maybe now is a good moment to buy,, low price will go easily to 10 again. but maybe it will go down to 2

I know why your pray will never be answered!
TronREX

Activity: 374
Merit: 251

The REX is here!!!

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 03:49:58 PM

DEV please look my project for MM

Example banner

Logo

OP
Can't wait to see an updated design and a road map for MM. Price will fly to the moon, it will be X50 profit  Shocked

These design are very nice... But I don't think the green suits the actual minty green this coin is looking for. Another thing is, how do you kno this coin is looking to be identified with the actual mint leaf? This coin can be more in the line of mintcoin...

Rex,
TheInfidel

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Better die on your feet, than live on your knees

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 07:21:33 PM

Just out of curiosity how many coins remain after burn?

EdvinZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 08:33:59 PM

Price growing up, it seems nice  Smiley

MbccompanyX

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 08:53:59 PM

Price growing up, it seems nice  Smiley

But still we didn't recovered to the ICO price, that's the only problem that we have at the moment.... But at least for now the coin isn't on 1sat sell wall

bluedeep
Legendary

Activity: 977
Merit: 1011

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 10:34:48 PM

what about masternodes? it works or ?

||
IDO PARTNER
▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
████▀▀░▀███
███▌████▐███
███▌████████▌
███▌█████████
███▌█████████
███▌████▐███▌
▄▄▄▄▄█▀░███▀
▀▀██▀▄██▀▀
DAOStarter
IEO PARTNER
▄███▄
▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
██░░░░░░▀▀
██░░▀██▄▄░░
▀██▄▄▀▀██▄
░░▀▀██▄░░██
▄▄░░░░░░██
▀██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀███▀
Coinstore
LISTING
██▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀█
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▐▐▌
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▌█
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀█▐▌
██▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄░░▐██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄▀
░▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

▄███▄░▄███▄
▄██████████▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▀███████████████▀
BitMart
MEXC
DEX PARTNERS

░▀▄░█▀▀▄▄▄
░▀▄▀████▀███▄
██▀██████▄▄▄▄▀
███░░▀████▀▀██▄
▄█████████░█▄░▀
█▀█▄███▀▀█████
▀▀▀░▀█▀▀▄████
██████▀░▀▄

█████▄▄▄▄▀
██▄▀█████▀░░▄▄
░▀█▄████▀███▄▀▀
▀█▄▀▀█▀█▀▄░▀████▀
█▄██▄░▀▄▀▄▀██▀▀
██▀▀
UNISWAP
LobsterSwap
MbccompanyX

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 10:43:25 PM

Seems that the source have some problems at the build process... i'm stuck at QScroller that results missing (i even tried to follow a guide and install some additional components but still there), i'm using Qt Creator under Ubuntu 15.10.

And anyway the same software reported me the fact that 2 components of the wallet, both on overviewpage.ui have names that are already in use and on groestl.c there is this buf variable not used... Anyway somebody knows how to fix the QScroller problem i'm having?

P.s. i know that this coin is already doomed but is just in case i will find the same problem with other coins and to not post almost the same thing over and over again

ltcrstrbrt
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1057

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 07:19:50 AM

what about masternodes? it works or ?
It works fine Wink
MasterMint (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 10:40:03 AM

Seems that the source have some problems at the build process... i'm stuck at QScroller that results missing (i even tried to follow a guide and install some additional components but still there), i'm using Qt Creator under Ubuntu 15.10.

And anyway the same software reported me the fact that 2 components of the wallet, both on overviewpage.ui have names that are already in use and on groestl.c there is this buf variable not used... Anyway somebody knows how to fix the QScroller problem i'm having?

P.s. i know that this coin is already doomed but is just in case i will find the same problem with other coins and to not post almost the same thing over and over again

You use an old version of QT. Please use QT >= 5.5
MbccompanyX

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 11:01:51 AM

i downloaded it from the software center so i don't think is the outdated version... and anyway go fix the 2 problems i listed about the unused variable and the name of the components that are vague

TillKoeln
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051

unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2015, 09:14:55 AM

i downloaded it from the software center so i don't think is the outdated version... and anyway go fix the 2 problems i listed about the unused variable and the name of the components that are vague

why you doesnt crosscompile on Windows ?

MbccompanyX

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 09:19:03 AM

why you doesnt crosscompile on Windows ?

well because i'm not sure if building it on windows i will get only the win version or i can get almost the win/linux/macos from windows... and i have windows 10 on my main pc that is giving some conflicts with the antivirus so i try to use it very little for the wallets

EdvinZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 03:17:43 PM

https://twitter.com/YobitExchange/status/671340237717684224

bluedeep
Legendary

Activity: 977
Merit: 1011

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 04:18:03 PM

that's great !!

||
IDO PARTNER
▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
████▀▀░▀███
███▌████▐███
███▌████████▌
███▌█████████
███▌█████████
███▌████▐███▌
▄▄▄▄▄█▀░███▀
▀▀██▀▄██▀▀
DAOStarter
IEO PARTNER
▄███▄
▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
██░░░░░░▀▀
██░░▀██▄▄░░
▀██▄▄▀▀██▄
░░▀▀██▄░░██
▄▄░░░░░░██
▀██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀███▀
Coinstore
LISTING
██▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀█
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▐▐▌
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▌█
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀█▐▌
██▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄░░▐██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄▀
░▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

▄███▄░▄███▄
▄██████████▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▀███████████████▀
BitMart
MEXC
DEX PARTNERS

░▀▄░█▀▀▄▄▄
░▀▄▀████▀███▄
██▀██████▄▄▄▄▀
███░░▀████▀▀██▄
▄█████████░█▄░▀
█▀█▄███▀▀█████
▀▀▀░▀█▀▀▄████
██████▀░▀▄

█████▄▄▄▄▀
██▄▀█████▀░░▄▄
░▀█▄████▀███▄▀▀
▀█▄▀▀█▀█▀▄░▀████▀
█▄██▄░▀▄▀▄▀██▀▀
██▀▀
UNISWAP
LobsterSwap
Shelf Baby

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 04:51:58 PM

Cool, nice add and now I can get some of this coin. Smiley
filippounits

Activity: 692
Merit: 501

฿E YOUR OWN ฿ANK

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 01:31:27 PM

How many coin remain after this burn??

Bitrated user: filippounits.
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 04:24:56 PM

only around 40.000.000 so the price at the moment is a joke , great things could happen or not , that is the risk
TheInfidel

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Better die on your feet, than live on your knees

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 11:14:39 PM

So whats going on here then?
Any news coming?
Dev still around or are we done?

MbccompanyX

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 07:24:39 AM

So whats going on here then?
Any news coming?
Dev still around or are we done?

well the price refuses to reach at least the one touched at the time of the ico, the dev doesn't show up so i suppose we're done here, maybe this coin will end being burned but who knows

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: