Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:07:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 [264] 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 ... 377 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is gambling so addicting?  (Read 233177 times)
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1250

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2017, 11:33:06 PM

I don't know why but I always get a feeling to gamble, after then losing my money, I quit for some time and then continue, but I know I will lose my btc Sad

Why is it so addictive?

It is because we are targeting higher amount in short period of time with less investment, but probably the fair chances will always be 1:100 in between that we don't know when we will win, we will concentrate only higher returns and bothering about how much we are loosing.
actually we expect more from gambling because gambling looks to me one of the most easiest way of making money. therefore we expect more from gambling and when we start playing gambling there the situation becomes change. so we try again again and so become addicted.
You're actually right; it's one of the easiest ways to make money and also the easiest way to lose money. Whatever your strategy you have, you might have the chance of losing it always even if it's only in a short amount of time. It's really addicting because you would always want to play. I suggest to limit yourself and know what you do for a moment and just enjoy. Deposit what you can afford to lose.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 10:09:47 AM

You're actually right; it's one of the easiest ways to make money and also the easiest way to lose money. Whatever your strategy you have, you might have the chance of losing it always even if it's only in a short amount of time.

You are wrong, every strategy will always lose in the end , not that it has the "chance" of losing . It is definitely not the easiest way to get money because not everyone is lucky enough to win, most people just lose whatever amount they put inside a site. In the end, people will start to notice that you cant really be rich by gambling, atleast not for everyone
game-protect

Activity: 1344
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 10:34:35 AM
Last edit: August 31, 2017, 04:13:47 PM by game-protect

Gambling produces happiness hormones like drugs or sex or sport. But only a small percentage get addicted and this not because of gambling itself, but because of their personality I think (strong/soft).
choppork

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 11:00:18 AM

You're actually right; it's one of the easiest ways to make money and also the easiest way to lose money. Whatever your strategy you have, you might have the chance of losing it always even if it's only in a short amount of time.

You are wrong, every strategy will always lose in the end , not that it has the "chance" of losing .It is definitely not the easiest way to get money because not everyone is lucky enough to win, most people just lose whatever amount they put inside a site. In the end, people will start to notice that you cant really be rich by gambling, atleast not for everyone

You are wrong as well. What if I did use some strategy and then I stopped right when I reached positive profit? How's that for your logic? Not all strategy will end in loss of all your money, it would depend on when did you stop betting. Maybe in the long run, your logic is correct. But not everyone would gamble and would only stop when he has nothing to gamble. Most of them are like what you're describing, though.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 11:09:18 AM

You are wrong, every strategy will always lose in the end , not that it has the "chance" of losing .It is definitely not the easiest way to get money because not everyone is lucky enough to win, most people just lose whatever amount they put inside a site. In the end, people will start to notice that you cant really be rich by gambling, atleast not for everyone

You are wrong as well. What if I did use some strategy and then I stopped right when I reached positive profit? How's that for your logic? Not all strategy will end in loss of all your money, it would depend on when did you stop betting. Maybe in the long run, your logic is correct. But not everyone would gamble and would only stop when he has nothing to gamble. Most of them are like what you're describing, though.

Yes, you are right all gamblers will not stop when they lose all money. Only the addicted gamblers will do like this. And here those who know when to stop they can have a chance to make money in gambling. And strategies will work in gambling but not long run it works only a particular time.
bhadz

Activity: 2408
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2017, 11:11:39 AM

Its addicting when it comes to price and bonus offers of bitcoin gambling sites, because people would be eager to play for lucky bets and then won a certain amount that will encourage them to bet more and more until their profit will lose if time comes they lose in the game. Its not all games in gambling you're lucky at all times so your need to recover what you've lose but its not woth it and you became addicted to gamble more for lucky winnings.

Yeah that is one of why gambling is very addicting. When you got the bonuses that they are promising then that's going to be a boost for you but most of the time those bonuses are hard to get. They do have some hidden terms for it and it is really going to give you some task before you can get it. Although it is one of addicting in gambling but sometimes I'm getting tired with it.

its true but not all gambling site have hidden terms and need us to do some task, and if there is and if the bonuses is big, then i think its worth for us to try to get it. but out of this reason, there is always more reason for other people to become addicting in gambling and we don't know what exactly their reason to come back and playing gambling.

Usually the chance of winning is the real reason why most of the gamblers are making themselves addicted into a game. And once they started to plan out their way in that goal, they are failing in the middle of their plan and lose a lot. So in the long run, most of us try to chase out our losses which is adding to our habit and which is resulting it as an addiction.

Chances to win in gambling only 5O: 5O. And there is always a curiosity to win in every defeat, especially if we are in a state always loses. If you are in a state always lose, we'll find it curious to win the game. we will continue to try to play for a win. And when we win, we will feel happy and want to win again to win again. Then keep playing until addiction.

I don't even think that it is a 50:50 chance of winning. I'm always thinking that chance of winning when it comes to gambling is about 10%-20% that's my assessment. But there are times that because of the thrill that gambling gives to the gamblers we tend to keep on gambling again and again and aims more higher goal with it.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 11:36:43 AM

Its addicting when it comes to price and bonus offers of bitcoin gambling sites, because people would be eager to play for lucky bets and then won a certain amount that will encourage them to bet more and more until their profit will lose if time comes they lose in the game. Its not all games in gambling you're lucky at all times so your need to recover what you've lose but its not woth it and you became addicted to gamble more for lucky winnings.

Yeah that is one of why gambling is very addicting. When you got the bonuses that they are promising then that's going to be a boost for you but most of the time those bonuses are hard to get. They do have some hidden terms for it and it is really going to give you some task before you can get it. Although it is one of addicting in gambling but sometimes I'm getting tired with it.

its true but not all gambling site have hidden terms and need us to do some task, and if there is and if the bonuses is big, then i think its worth for us to try to get it. but out of this reason, there is always more reason for other people to become addicting in gambling and we don't know what exactly their reason to come back and playing gambling.

Usually the chance of winning is the real reason why most of the gamblers are making themselves addicted into a game. And once they started to plan out their way in that goal, they are failing in the middle of their plan and lose a lot. So in the long run, most of us try to chase out our losses which is adding to our habit and which is resulting it as an addiction.

Chances to win in gambling only 5O: 5O. And there is always a curiosity to win in every defeat, especially if we are in a state always loses. If you are in a state always lose, we'll find it curious to win the game. we will continue to try to play for a win. And when we win, we will feel happy and want to win again to win again. Then keep playing until addiction.

I don't even think that it is a 50:50 chance of winning. I'm always thinking that chance of winning when it comes to gambling is about 10%-20% that's my assessment. But there are times that because of the thrill that gambling gives to the gamblers we tend to keep on gambling again and again and aims more higher goal with it.
There are two sectors in gambling, skill games and slot games. Skill games yes it's 50 - 50 chance because it purely depends on luck. And here if you go for a long run it is 0% chance of winning. Skill games we can not say exactly how much because it depends on your skill set. If you are a pro, you can make it up to 70 - 80. For me i don't know the percentage but it's profitable method.
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 03:03:06 PM

Thats stupid logic you use there and it is very silly, if this is so then just go for 10 btc wager and use 98 % chance to win, you are getting 0.02 btc in return and at current exchange rate it is a good amount and even better you just do that for 5 times and you will get 0.1 btc. Not huge however it is enough for your daily needs for sure
choppork

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 03:15:12 PM

Thats stupid logic you use there and it is very silly, if this is so then just go for 10 btc wager and use 98 % chance to win, you are getting 0.02 btc in return and at current exchange rate it is a good amount and even better you just do that for 5 times and you will get 0.1 btc. Not huge however it is enough for your daily needs for sure

Risking 10BTC just to get 0.2BTC when you're aware that the house edge is much more than it actually is. No wonder why you're so well-versed about "stupid logics". Roll Eyes

Why not just use the 0.2BTC of 10BTC daily instead of risking the whole 10BTC? There's no point risking it unless you know that you'll be able to win until you reach more than 10BTC profit. You might even lose at first bet.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
jossiel

Activity: 2968
Merit: 632

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 03:18:51 PM

Gambling produce happiness hormones like drugs or sex or sport. But only a small percentage get addicted and this not because of gambling itself, but because of their personality I think (strong / soft).

I don't think that gambling produces only small percentage to make someone addicted with it. Personality is just a second thing of why gambling is addictive.

Gambling is addicting itself and that's because of those hormones that produces it as you had said it, like how drug and sex is addictive.

And also because it give us chance to win some good amount is another factor.

▄██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀░
███████████▀▄░█
██████████░███░
███████▀▀░▀▀█▀▀
█████▀░░░░░░░▀▄
█████░░░░░░░░░█
█████▄░░░░░░░▄▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄███
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄██████████████
███████████████
████████████▀██
█████████▀▀░░░▀
████████░░░░░░░
██████░░░░░░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░
██████▄░░░░▄▄▄░
█████████▀▀░░░▀
████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄██████████████
███████████████
██████████▀▀▀▀▀
███████▀░▀█▄░░░
██████░░░░░█▄░▄
█████░░▄▄▄▄▄██▀
█████▀▀▀░░░░▄█▄
█████░░░▄▄█▀▀░█
██████▄█▀▀░░░░▀
███████▄▄░░░░░░
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████░████████████
████████████▀▄████████████
█████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████
████░░░██░██░░░░█░░░░░████
████░░░▄▄▀▄▄░░▀▀▄▀▀░░░████
████▄░░▀▀░▀▀░░░░▀░░░░▄████
█████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████
▀████████████████████████▀
carlerha

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 06:50:31 PM

but i think it is different from person to person,and i think if a person is lucky his chances of winning is more that his loosing percentage, therefore luck is too much important in your gambling career.
ShodanEnkidu

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 07:20:57 PM

Becouse when you just try it out with small amounts, you see that you can multiple your money in minutes. So you try it in big, then you just want more. You can't stop, you loose. After that, you try to rewin your losses... Smiley
uneng

Activity: 2016
Merit: 775

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 07:38:31 PM

Gambling produce happiness hormones like drugs or sex or sport. But only a small percentage get addicted and this not because of gambling itself, but because of their personality I think (strong / soft).

I don't think that gambling produces only small percentage to make someone addicted with it. Personality is just a second thing of why gambling is addictive.

Gambling is addicting itself and that's because of those hormones that produces it as you had said it, like how drug and sex is addictive.

When you win in gambling there is a power feeling, the gambler fell powerful to earn lots of money fast and without effort. Also, during the game the gambler start thinking what he will buy with the money, imagining many wealth wonderful things with the possibility to don't need to work more during the life if the gambler wins a really big amount of money, the biggest prize.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1251

Cashback 15%

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 08:33:51 PM

When you win in gambling there is a power feeling, the gambler fell powerful to earn lots of money fast and without effort. Also, during the game the gambler start thinking what he will buy with the money, imagining many wealth wonderful things with the possibility to don't need to work more during the life if the gambler wins a really big amount of money, the biggest prize.

This thought is not enough to make you addicted but this can make you obsessed with the idea.  Obsession is having the thought planted in your mind and willing to achieved by gambling everyday and fear of losing the chance if you missed out on gambling.  The worst, once obsessed, there is a greater chance you getting addicted since you are more exposed to the gambling games.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
OshiHugo

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Oshi.io

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2017, 08:44:47 PM

But if you are lucky enough then you have a chance of earning some good amount. And that is what a gambler keeps on gambling again and again when he tries to win some amount whether it is big or small.

It actually shows that there are some idiots in gambling. When someone play with few cents and want to win millions of dollars then that is madness. Some people actually realize this and when they play with millions of dollar and got few thousands from gambling, they call it enough and move out of it
It's an opposite mentality for the poor and rich gamblers, most of us are poor and we can only afford to spend a little portion of our income and yet we are aiming for a bigger return, and it constitutes addiction as it will created desperation still doing it with less chances to win.
I think that it doesnt really matter. You just wanna win.

See you at Oshi.io Casino! Best bonuses and more - Choose your own welcome bonus! Up to 100% deposit bonus + up to 200 free spins or anything in between!!
Over 650 games including various slots games, poker, blackjack and many others by the best providers. Really good looking BTC/EUR casino designed for players!
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 01:13:26 AM

Becouse when you just try it out with small amounts, you see that you can multiple your money in minutes. So you try it in big, then you just want more. You can't stop, you loose. After that, you try to rewin your losses... Smiley

Hahaha! Cheesy
I think it is based on your experience, because it is really based on my experience, when i was new here i did try gambling with my free, small amount bitcoins and it is really fun and exciting, who will not be excited and happy when you know that you are winning some with the small amount that you have. And i am imagining that i can be a rich person through that i just need time. But that is a nightmare and it will really ruin my life if i still continue  gambling without thinking.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
bhadz

Activity: 2408
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2017, 03:54:29 AM

but i think it is different from person to person,and i think if a person is lucky his chances of winning is more that his loosing percentage, therefore luck is too much important in your gambling career.

Yes we are there that gambling is important whenever we are going to gamble. But there is no assurance that we can know that we are lucky enough for a single day. Because there are times that we will win let's say in dice game for 2-4 times and that's going to make us comfortable to be lucky. But upon rolling the next dice since you are comfortable, you did yolo but suddenly lose.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
game-protect

Activity: 1344
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 04:09:59 AM

There are two sectors in gambling, skill games and slot games. Skill games yes it's 50 - 50 chance because it purely depends on luck. And here if you go for a long run it is 0% chance of winning. Skill games we can not say exactly how much because it depends on your skill set. If you are a pro, you can make it up to 70 - 80. For me i don't know the percentage but it's profitable method.
LOL, such a nonsense! Huh Skill games is higher than 50:50, otherwise you would not win longtherm and no, skill games do not purely depend on luck Roll Eyes, luck games purely depend on luck!
Maslate

Activity: 2982
Merit: 675

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 05:51:44 AM

LOL, such a nonsense! Huh Skill games is higher than 50:50, otherwise you would not win longtherm and no, skill games do not purely depend on luck Roll Eyes, luck games purely depend on luck!
It's very clear he has not really experience playing gambling all his life. He cannot even understand what is the big difference between a skilled based games and a luck based games. Skilled based games can be played relying on your luck but don't expect you will last in the game, your luck is not consistent compared to your skills, therefore we should develop our skills to increase our chances of winning.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 06:24:10 AM

I think it is based on your experience, because it is really based on my experience, when i was new here i did try gambling with my free, small amount bitcoins and it is really fun

You are not really gambling anything at all unless you actually use your own money for that. There is no fun in gambling with the free amount that you get from a site. You play to win some amount not just for the sake of fun, if you wish to just have fun then you should just be spending it on another thig instead of losing it in gambling
Pages: « 1 ... 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 [264] 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 ... 377 »
  Print  

Jump to: