Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:55:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 [281] 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 ... 377 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is gambling so addicting?  (Read 233177 times)
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 10:24:36 AM

although gambling has many risks for the loss, but I do not ever intend to stop in this game because I positioned this game just for fun and not a problem if I can enjoy this game.

That's part of being a gambler, you never stop, you enjoy the game most of the time and that is one reason why it is so addicting, people want it for fun and at the same time if they are lucky, they could earn few bucks. Though it looks like it is almost nearing addiction, it's just fine, as long as it is still controllable and not affecting your real life.  Smiley

People dont need to stop if they could afford it, it is a way of earning money if you know what to do. If you just gamble blindly then that is a mistake. People cant gamble blindly and keep on hoping to win, most of the time you will lose however with small chances you might win huge amount from a site
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dux2K
Legendary

Activity: 1022

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 02:29:38 PM

although gambling has many risks for the loss, but I do not ever intend to stop in this game because I positioned this game just for fun and not a problem if I can enjoy this game.

That's part of being a gambler, you never stop, you enjoy the game most of the time and that is one reason why it is so addicting, people want it for fun and at the same time if they are lucky, they could earn few bucks. Though it looks like it is almost nearing addiction, it's just fine, as long as it is still controllable and not affecting your real life.  Smiley

People dont need to stop if they could afford it, it is a way of earning money if you know what to do. If you just gamble blindly then that is a mistake. People cant gamble blindly and keep on hoping to win, most of the time you will lose however with small chances you might win huge amount from a site

Exactly right. For some is the way of earning money for others is luck.
But don't think you can get all back.

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
PacePay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 03:21:48 PM

We all love the easy quick money, if you don't agree with that, then i love easy quick money. How to get that?
The only possible answer for this is do some gamble. Just think to taking all money in the table make people don't want to stop playing.
Greed. This is why gambling so addicting, because human are greed.
Easy money and  being greedy on money will make us loose the more we greed on that thing the more risk we can take every one loves to make easy money the real question is, Is everyone willing to pay the price? Everyone Loved to take all money playing gambling we all want to take the price but we don't know that we are getting too much on that involving too much on that thing.
But I have saw that even those people are addicted to gambling who do not win money in gambling and who know well that they are not that much expert to win some money in gambling so with that I think they are gambling and addicted to gambling because of some enjoyment involved in gambling.
in fact gambling give hope to people. people think that next time they can play gambling in a better way and can make money. even those people who have no experience in gambling and most of the time they lose money in gambling. even they themselves know that they cannot make money in gambling. but still they have hope that next time they will play better and will make money, but for every time they do not succeeded.

Because of the feeling of easy money is the reason why people are hook into gambling. The fact that they can sometimes double their money in literally seconds or minutes. However, they never consider that it also comes with a big risk and a potential lost of money in a split seconds as well
But I don't know that why people do not understand that earning is gambling is not easy money because in gambling a person put hard efforts through mind and luck and put high amunt of money and still they do not earn good icome and mostly lose. Gambling is not for easy money so no one have to addict because of profit.
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 09:06:42 PM

I don't know why but I always get a feeling to gamble, after then losing my money, I quit for some time and then continue, but I know I will lose my btc Sad

Why is it so addictive?
Gambling is so addicting, because gamblers seeking to become rich. Even if they always lose, they decide to stay away from gambling, and after some weeks or months, they return again. This infinitely returning to it will make every gamblers addicted to it.
Maskedman

Activity: 244
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 10:16:49 PM

It is so addicting because of the thrill of becoming rich. Try gambling with valueless tockens, you will find this a lot less fun !
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 11:54:38 PM

noone know what to do to make gambling profitable in the long term , those people who feel themselves in profit are just lucky to quit gambling at the right time. things that i know always happened in gambling are a lot of people suffering , and that's enough to explain everything.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
Finestream

Activity: 3010
Merit: 604

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 05:22:10 AM

noone know what to do to make gambling profitable in the long term , those people who feel themselves in profit are just lucky to quit gambling at the right time. things that i know always happened in gambling are a lot of people suffering , and that's enough to explain everything.
I'm sure that's not true, there are already gamblers who can prove that they win in the long run, maybe majority of us loses in the long run but there are people who can make money in the long run. That would prove also that it's possible to win and although it's hard, that will inspire us to keep searching that method to bring success.

erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 07:45:55 AM

I'm sure that's not true, there are already gamblers who can prove that they win in the long run, maybe majority of us loses in the long run but there are people who can make money in the long run. That would prove also that it's possible to win and although it's hard, that will inspire us to keep searching that method to bring success.

No one win in the long run, except for poker. People win and stop playing, thats what we call as a winner and if he keep on pushing his luck then we all know whats gonna happen next. If you look through few post in this thead you could see that some people actually win huge amount up to 300 btc and lose almost everything when he tried to go for more
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 09:50:38 AM

There's a lot of people who keep smile even they lost a lot of money.
Why they can do that? Because they really gamble responsibly, they only lost money that they can afford to lose.
So no problem! The problem here is when people still cannot gamble responsibly, and keep playing even it was hot money that urgently needed in the near future.

Hmm i agree it make sense, if its super rich people than losing small sum of their money is small matter for them. Because they gambling just for fun not for earning easy money lol
Poor people can have the same situation too however.
If they can control themselves to not greedy want to earn money faster in very easy way (they think) such as gambling.
You have to stay on your limit, as those people who addicted is the one who gamble more than they have to gamble.
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 11:16:17 AM

Those people who makes profit from gambling in the long run have some good disciplines when they are gambling. They know how to control their emotion and know when to stop even from lose. They also set a target profit everytime they gamble so they won't go home with nothing after they gamble. Which most gamblers are not like that, most of them always gets greedy everytime they gamble so they don't earn any profit at all.
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 11:31:30 AM

I don't know why but I always get a feeling to gamble, after then losing my money, I quit for some time and then continue, but I know I will lose my btc Sad

Why is it so addictive?

Because you only quit sometimes but never surrendering yourself about in gambling. it will be really hard for you to do that things. why don't you try change your habit, I mean if your only gambling for fun, why not try in some other things that can give entertainment to like play games in the android games, even you become addicted in the long run at least you play without spending money, no losing of money will be happen.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 02:14:46 PM

Most of the users who gamble are not rich, most are middle class people. Everyone needs to be rich through it, as it gives easy money. If lucky will at least have an increase in the living standard. This makes people to depend much on gambling even on loss and this eventually becomes a addiction.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 02:30:23 PM

Most of the users who gamble are not rich, most are middle class people. Everyone needs to be rich through it, as it gives easy money. If lucky will at least have an increase in the living standard. This makes people to depend much on gambling even on loss and this eventually becomes a addiction.
you know why most gambler are the middle class ? because there is few people who rich and love to gamble at same time , it is makes sense and not a surprising fact at all , i just don't believe gambling can make better living standard for anybody .

in most case they are struggling for even to quit from gambling addiction.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
The_prodigy

Activity: 924

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 02:34:48 PM

Most of gambler nowadays are kids they open up their mind to this kind of activities already they will suffer their future because of playing gamblings who dont want to become tich everyone want to be rich and looking for a fast way where they can get easy money thiking tjat gambling is like an machine that they want money they can easily get tho the more looses they had the more time they play that why they geting addocted
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 03:32:12 PM

Why is it so addictive?

There are so many reason why gambler repeatedly come back in the gambling site, it can be psychological behavior problems, or it may sometimes the people think that by doing gamble in the gambling sites it may relieve His/Her anxiety or depression, but the usual thing why returning to gambling after losing money in an effort is mental problem.

conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 03:54:45 PM

- Of course, most of the wealthy will not gambling. Because they know the value of money, they will not stupid gamble, gambling does not bring them profit, it brings the loss and that's why they will not gambling. Rich people know how to use and manage money in a reasonable manner

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 04:15:06 PM

It is so addicting because of the thrill of becoming rich. Try gambling with valueless tockens, you will find this a lot less fun !
Yes, it's true if we play with fake currency/token we don't get thrilled as much when playing with real money. maybe it's because we know deep down that it's just waste of time/we won't gain any money by playing with fake tokens.
splitups

Activity: 117
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 04:40:47 PM

Because that's the nature of gambling -and humans- it's addicting because you always have the desire to win more regardless of being in profit or loss. There is a physical explanation as well regarding brain hormone secretions etc... -google it if you want to know-
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 04:49:51 PM

Yes, it's true if we play with fake currency/token we don't get thrilled as much when playing with real money. maybe it's because we know deep down that it's just waste of time/we won't gain any money by playing with fake tokens.

Thats why people love to play with faucet rather than playing with some game token. Even if it is just a small amount, the game token might not give you anything in return however with faucet even if it is just 100 satoshi or even less, some people might be able to turn those amount to quite huge amount and finally managed to withdraw it
The_prodigy

Activity: 924

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 09:29:03 PM

Because that's the nature of gambling -and humans- it's addicting because you always have the desire to win more regardless of being in profit or loss. There is a physical explanation as well regarding brain hormone secretions etc... -google it if you want to know-
The aim of the gambling owners is go triggered people to keep playing players to their website enjoying the game even they are loosing not just to play but also to entertainment but if we won the joyful that brings to our life is bigger than had a gorlfriend mot only physical nut also in emotion ad well
Pages: « 1 ... 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 [281] 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 ... 377 »
  Print  

Jump to: