Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:20:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 [288] 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 ... 377 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is gambling so addicting?  (Read 233177 times)
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 10:23:27 AM

As long as people crave money and see gambling as an easy to making money, People will always gamble.

Not really, there are many people that gamble and everyone have their own reason for that. My own reason is to have some fun while getting some low profit while some other want to get more money. Various of reason cause addiction however depends on their reason to gamble, the addiction might not be as bad as what others think
sorry to say but i thin those people want to play gambling for making fun are just making excuse otherwise there is no fun or enjoyment if you have not invested money, or if you are not making money from gambling.
Well, there's always a part that gambling should be profitable because you know, people want to have benefited from it. Maybe the rich people can only say that they are playing for entertainment because they don't need to profit from it anymore, they just want to cash out and it's going to be okay if they lose, they are rich. It's addicting because of the feeling they get when they win, and that has something to do with our brains.
Well that also doesn't mean that if we're nit rich, we only play gambling to earn and not to enjoy. I don't conaider myself rich but i enjoy playing poker and betting and i don't really do it because i want to profit, i know that's nit hownit works. I play because i enjoy how poker works and i find it very interesting

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 11:12:10 AM

As long as people crave money and see gambling as an easy to making money, People will always gamble.
if like it, with this we have to find a motivator to be able to change our thinking patterns so I can tell you that money is not everything. but to change a person's thinking pattern is not easy, it took quite a long process but if it was successful then maybe someone could stop to gambling. difficult to realize because of gambling addiction is not something that is a game of course but in gambling can become a livelihood to make money, because the money will they be able to support their families or even other people.
virtualkeybuyer

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 11:41:27 AM

I don't know why but I always get a feeling to gamble, after then losing my money, I quit for some time and then continue, but I know I will lose my btc Sad

Why is it so addictive?
For me, I'm not against with your experienced in gambling. But I don't believe that you don't know why your getting back in the gambling site even you like to quit in gambling, it is only in your mind. In fact, you know the reason why your getting back again and again because you like to play either for fun or profit and it is true there's an addiction has been sowed in your character.
If a person gamble for money and he lose his money then a point come when he stop to gamble if he is not addicted to gambling and if a person is gambling for fun then he come to gamble more often no matter how much time he lose his money in gambling.
daarul50
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 09:55:55 AM

I don't know why but I always get a feeling to gamble, after then losing my money, I quit for some time and then continue, but I know I will lose my btc Sad

Why is it so addictive?
For me, I'm not against with your experienced in gambling. But I don't believe that you don't know why your getting back in the gambling site even you like to quit in gambling, it is only in your mind. In fact, you know the reason why your getting back again and again because you like to play either for fun or profit and it is true there's an addiction has been sowed in your character.
If a person gamble for money and he lose his money then a point come when he stop to gamble if he is not addicted to gambling and if a person is gambling for fun then he come to gamble more often no matter how much time he lose his money in gambling.
this proves that if you do not want addicted to gambling then do not, ever following the gambling game.
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 10:28:11 AM

Why is it so addictive?
this proves that if you do not want addicted to gambling then do not, ever following the gambling game.
Totally those who love the money they will addict this gambling very soon, and those who not they will take their loss easily. Because of money, only many people addicted to this gambling. No one will addict to gambling games except few people. But I am not addicted to gambling sometimes I will lose my control on my play, but after that, i realise and stop my game.
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 10:37:45 AM

Gambling is the completely different type of alcohol addictive because a person cannot stop drinking alcohol same like that gambling is. I see many people are addicted to gambling because they won't bother about the money they are losing, they will bother about not winning the gambling.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 11:09:13 AM

Not really, there are many people that gamble and everyone have their own reason for that. My own reason is to have some fun while getting some low profit while some other want to get more money. Various of reason cause addiction however depends on their reason to gamble, the addiction might not be as bad as what others think
sorry to say but i thin those people want to play gambling for making fun are just making excuse otherwise there is no fun or enjoyment if you have not invested money, or if you are not making money from gambling.
Well, there's always a part that gambling should be profitable because you know, people want to have benefited from it. Maybe the rich people can only say that they are playing for entertainment because they don't need to profit from it anymore, they just want to cash out and it's going to be okay if they lose, they are rich. It's addicting because of the feeling they get when they win, and that has something to do with our brains.
did you have ever heard about how some rich people getting broken and poor when they are losing control? from hero to zero , because i have heard some story about it a lot of times , someone who turns $250,000 to zero or someone who turns $100,000 to -$100,000 .

no matter what status you hold , rich or poor , gambling can always make anybody addicted with its luring prize.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Finestream

Activity: 3010
Merit: 604

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 01:06:31 PM

Gambling is the completely different type of alcohol addictive because a person cannot stop drinking alcohol same like that gambling is. I see many people are addicted to gambling because they won't bother about the money they are losing, they will bother about not winning the gambling.
Gambling addiction will make you bankrupt but being addictive in alcoholic will destroy your health and becoming bankrupt is not instant.
I believe they both give a negative effect in our life and in no way I would be addictive because I know how hard it is to be in the situation. Further, gambling addiction is a disease that will also kill your health because when you are too obsess to gamble, you do not have a peace of mind which everyone needed to live a healthy lifestyle.

thisappointed

Activity: 616
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 04:10:58 PM

Why is it so addictive?

It is addicting because you are hoping, you are hoping for two things, that you could win because you don't stop trying, and you could win back all the money that you have lost this time. But sad to say that this hope is just false hope, most of us are losing too much money that we can't even afford to lose just to give it another try in gambling, hoping. I'm not saying that it is not good to be positive, what I am trying to say is we have to realize that gambling is not the thing that we wanted to do just to earn money fast, because instead of earning, we are losing money.

We have to realize that this is not the only way to earn money, that the loss that we have experienced in gambling doesn't matter, it have to be a lesson for us that we should try another things and not just this nonsense thing. There are many doors of opportunity out there waiting for us, and not just this gambling door.
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 07:05:20 PM

Gambling addiction will make you bankrupt but being addictive in alcoholic will destroy your health and becoming bankrupt is not instant.
I believe they both give a negative effect in our life and in no way I would be addictive because I know how hard it is to be in the situation. Further, gambling addiction is a disease that will also kill your health because when you are too obsess to gamble, you do not have a peace of mind which everyone needed to live a healthy lifestyle.

It is not really gonna destroy you when you can control it. Drinking alcohol is not going to destroy your health as well if you control the dose that you drink. Im quite sure that alot of people will not agree with your statement because everything that is overdose is going to destroy your health even drinking medicine
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 07:13:50 PM

It is not really gonna destroy you when you can control it. Drinking alcohol is not going to destroy your health as well if you control the dose that you drink. Im quite sure that alot of people will not agree with your statement because everything that is overdose is going to destroy your health even drinking medicine
Well, all the excess is not very good, and it could make life worse even if you take medicine. when people gamble, certainly their curiosity about the game continues to grow, and that makes people become addicted to gambling. well, especially if you spin out of control, most likely, it's really dangerous.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1253

Cashback 15%

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 07:31:21 PM

Well, all the excess is not very good, and it could make life worse even if you take medicine. when people gamble, certainly their curiosity about the game continues to grow, and that makes people become addicted to gambling. well, especially if you spin out of control, most likely, it's really dangerous.

I think it is not curiosity that makes them addicted to gambling.  It is the need to feel the thrill/joy to elevated level that makes them addicted.  It is triggered on the brain, making people lose control and despite of its negative effect, keep longing for it.  Curiosity can be easily nullified if you have known it and satisfied your curiousness.  Addiction is different.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 07:37:44 PM

Everything that is excess is bad for your body, even if it is money, if it is food, if it is water, etc. Control is one of the greatest power we can do to maintain ourselves everyday. Having control of your body and mind is really efficient because we can make things, nearly we can't , but with control and knowledge, we can make things that we can't do normally, when we can't control ourselves.

If everyone can control things that they usually do can help them overcome their addiction quickly and easily. We can also avoid greediness inside us that can make us prone to some bad things that mihjt happen.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 11:12:02 PM

With gambling problem is only one - money! If anyone start playing to win, almost for sure will finish with nothing or with big minus! It is more than sure! Gambling is made for losing and for trying our luck! Everyone have luck, but not everytime. Everyone can win a lot but not everytime! Usually when new player go to play is lucky and win. Ok - thats normal. But every gambler know that possibility of winning is going down with frequency of playing.. You will never fool maths! Cheesy

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 12:12:40 AM

With gambling problem is only one - money! If anyone start playing to win, almost for sure will finish with nothing or with big minus! It is more than sure! Gambling is made for losing and for trying our luck! Everyone have luck, but not everytime. Everyone can win a lot but not everytime! Usually when new player go to play is lucky and win. Ok - thats normal. But every gambler know that possibility of winning is going down with frequency of playing.. You will never fool maths! Cheesy
Cheesy it's true but all gamblers rely on luck to can fool math, although you have a lot of gambling strategy that would not be able to make a profit if no luck on your side and finally all headed down to the luck. Gambling is made for losing and for trying our luck I like this line

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
freedomgo
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1144

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 02:52:34 AM

Cheesy it's true but all gamblers rely on luck to can fool math, although you have a lot of gambling strategy that would not be able to make a profit if no luck on your side and finally all headed down to the luck. Gambling is made for losing and for trying our luck I like this line
I don't believe on that completely, gambling is made for entertainment and to give us a chance to win also, although the our chances are slim to win but the possibility is still their. You need to do the math and not just being lazy relying in your luck because that would not give you a long term success.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 08:54:15 AM

There's statement for those are loser on gambling. Gambling have chance win-loss, Never judge gambling's way for losing money.
As far I see ppl have loss for often because have not goals on casino.

Your statement can be true on this, but most players in real casino goes there for fun. I mean how many times have you hear saying "What happen in Vegas stay in Vegas", that is how thing are done. I this statement most comes to see and experience one day or weekend there and can be said that they are professional gambles or are going to take something, they take this as a vocation and then enjoy if they win good if they lose its also good.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1253

Cashback 15%

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 10:27:19 AM

I don't believe on that completely, gambling is made for entertainment and to give us a chance to win also, although the our chances are slim to win but the possibility is still their. You need to do the math and not just being lazy relying in your luck because that would not give you a long term success.
There's statement for those are loser on gambling. Gambling have chance win-loss, Never judge gambling's way for losing money.
As far I see ppl have loss for often because have not goals on casino.

I think this depends on the approach on how he will achieve his goal.  If he does not analyze it well and failed to create a good strategy to achieve his goal then he will definitely have problem and probably will lose every attempt to achieve his goal.  It is the strategy and method that should be planned well to achieve his target.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
acroman08
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1064

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 11:41:15 AM

Actually, there are people who play gambling just for fun and there are people who play gambling
seriously but in the end, both people have the same regret when they lose but also have the same
feeling when they win it just that they view gambling differently.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
daarul50
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 12:54:22 AM

the point if you want to quit gambling addiction, starting from now must try to act. because if we do not act to avoid and stop gambling so addicted to gambling that has been attached to the self can not be stopped.
Pages: « 1 ... 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 [288] 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 ... 377 »
  Print  

Jump to: