Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:44:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Advertising on Bitcoin click sites  (Read 766 times)
gcgipson (OP)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 02:51:11 PM

Has anyone ever advertised on Bitcoin click sites like BitVisitor and BTC Clicks?  If so has advertising on such sties been effective for you?  Thanks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
chunkyjunkie

Activity: 494
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2015, 11:26:31 PM

Recently tried CoinAd and coinurl

Heard some bad things about coinurl but after a less then 24 hour delay the advertising went up and started getting views and clicks.

Tried CoinAd sent the required bitcoin and they have not confirmed payment nor started the add.  They also do not respond to emails at either CoinAd or btcclicks.

I would stay away from btclicks and CoinAd.  I lost .06 btc and also see from the deposit address that they took in .29 btc for the day which they have since moved ( so they have confirmed payment ). 

I will update this thread if I get any response, my add starts or a refund to my wallet.  At this point after a few days with zero response I am not hopeful.

I am also looking for professional sites that take bitcoin to pay for advertising as I have a lot to promote.

https://www.bitcoinlanding.com - Twitter - https://twitter.com/Bitcoinlanding - Bitcoin News, Video and more!
bitcoin revo
Legendary

Activity: 1168
Merit: 1049

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 02:05:38 AM

PTC sites? Are you kidding? Clickers on there don't give a damn about your website and never will. All they want is to get the micro-micro-micro-payment from clicking on your website; honestly, the click-to-engagement is horrible since they won't really pay attention to what's on your website.
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 02:17:03 AM

PTC sites? Are you kidding? Clickers on there don't give a damn about your website and never will. All they want is to get the micro-micro-micro-payment from clicking on your website; honestly, the click-to-engagement is horrible since they won't really pay attention to what's on your website.

Yep. PTC advertising don't really work. I used to click on them and what he said is right, clickers don't give a damn about the site that is being advertised. They are more likely clickig because of the reward. If you want to advertise then I recommend you do it in forums and social medias.
coinyoo

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 01:27:56 PM

I bought a package on Coinad.com a few month ago. I promoted a new Bitcoin site. I bought 10,000 clicks and got 4 leads in total. So, actually a bad result.

chunkyjunkie

Activity: 494
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2015, 07:13:47 PM

Like I said, DO NOT use either site.

Emails go unanswered and the bitcoin I sent has since been moved along with other deposits to the address, yet they still say the deposit is unconfirmed.

I have no hope at all of getting my advertisement I paid for running, a refund or even an email.

I will of course update if anything changes beyond them just taking my money and running.

SADLY, it looks like other people also deposited that same day to the address they required payment to.  .29 btc total to that address that has since been moved to a final address that has 27 btc sitting in it.

https://www.bitcoinlanding.com - Twitter - https://twitter.com/Bitcoinlanding - Bitcoin News, Video and more!
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3174

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2015, 11:41:34 PM

Yep. PTC advertising don't really work. I used to click on them and what he said is right, clickers don't give a damn about the site that is being advertised. They are more likely clickig because of the reward. If you want to advertise then I recommend you do it in forums and social medias.

i agree with you. Social media(FB and twitter) and forum is give me best visitors, exactly what I wanted.
PTC and traffic exchange only good for Alexa site ranking

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
vorazvora

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 01:42:22 AM

I have been trying CoinAd and BTCClicks.

CoinAd is cheap, but is terrible i wait very long, i lost one campaign because of some frames - support probably don't exist.

BTCClicks much much better, everything went very smooth.

Ofcourse it is not very effective form of advert, but is cheap and can bring kind of traffic..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: