Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:20:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How can we encourage local businesses to accept BTC?  (Read 184768 times)
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:29:22 AM

It not easy to encourage local business owner to accept bitcoin because most of the bitcoin network base on the internet and some of the local business owner are not educative or surfing the internet.  Therefore, if you want to encourage a local business person make sure he/she is education, have an internet and provide him/her the right article to read so the business owner will understand the benefit in accepting bitcoin.
There is no doubt to deny this fact that it is not an easy task to convince and encourage the ones sitting in the local market that they should accept bitcoins. Most of the investors and traders sitting in the local market are unaware of this concept of digital currency.

We need to tell them about bitcoin and other digital currencies and after that, we need to tell them what all wonders this bitcoin can bring.

But why would they accept bitcoin, there is no real benefit to them, they would have to be very aware of the price. Imagine you get paid in bitcoins at your store and you get 2 bitcoins that month, and you find out that bitcoin is now worth 1000$ less, you have to instantly sell your bitcoins and pay more fees, there is no benefit for stores.

There are services like Bitpay that auto converts it to your currency on the spot at that value at that moment and auto send it to your account straight up. Sure, we understand bitcoin is volatile, but that does not mean it cannot still be used in real life sense and as we start seeing more innovations around how this can be worked out, then we will obviously start seeing more adoptions.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tornistenbaskaptan

Activity: 15
Merit: 7

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:12:33 AM

i straight put BITCOIN ACCEPTED HERE SIGN to a friends bar and add a wallet his usuless old iphone 5 bump next week he was on the map i dunno how site collected info
already friend who has no clue wtf bitcoin is made sales for $342.55 in Manhattan midtown.
and now he asking ate you sure is this shit worth money Smiley
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:01:14 AM

I am looking to help move BTC forward into our economy more and would like to get some suggestions on how we can get more retailers to accept BTC as a payment.  The best part about accepting BTC is that they do not have any threat of charge-back from the customer.  I am just looking for some more input before I start approaching some of these local retailers.

Local businesses with bitcoin mean you can open Scam businesses (you not need any proof) and not need to pay taxes (government will never allow this)
Every local businesses will still need to cash out eventually isn't it as their capital is absolutely in the bitcoin wallet as well and if a government deem it fit to tax bitcoin to fiat, I do not see how this would really be a problem. I do not see how this can result to scam anyway and everything can still end up being legal.

Without bitcoin, it is not like some people aren't still going through the illegal means, but it all balls down to the strict laws of the government and how they are going to control its usage.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Svener

Activity: 502
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:44:16 AM

It not easy to encourage local business owner to accept bitcoin because most of the bitcoin network base on the internet and some of the local business owner are not educative or surfing the internet.  Therefore, if you want to encourage a local business person make sure he/she is education, have an internet and provide him/her the right article to read so the business owner will understand the benefit in accepting bitcoin.
There is no doubt to deny this fact that it is not an easy task to convince and encourage the ones sitting in the local market that they should accept bitcoins. Most of the investors and traders sitting in the local market are unaware of this concept of digital currency.

We need to tell them about bitcoin and other digital currencies and after that, we need to tell them what all wonders this bitcoin can bring.

But why would they accept bitcoin, there is no real benefit to them, they would have to be very aware of the price. Imagine you get paid in bitcoins at your store and you get 2 bitcoins that month, and you find out that bitcoin is now worth 1000$ less, you have to instantly sell your bitcoins and pay more fees, there is no benefit for stores.

There are services like Bitpay that auto converts it to your currency on the spot at that value at that moment and auto send it to your account straight up. Sure, we understand bitcoin is volatile, but that does not mean it cannot still be used in real life sense and as we start seeing more innovations around how this can be worked out, then we will obviously start seeing more adoptions.

But the transaction fee on bitcoin is very high,so still do you think the local traders will accept bitcoins because the profit might decrease while getting bitcoins as their payment than the fiat currency.So we need to take some measures to decrease the transaction fees then every traders will start to accept bitcoins also as their payment.
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 07:46:27 AM

I am looking to help move BTC forward into our economy more and would like to get some suggestions on how we can get more retailers to accept BTC as a payment.  The best part about accepting BTC is that they do not have any threat of charge-back from the customer.  I am just looking for some more input before I start approaching some of these local retailers.

Local businesses with bitcoin mean you can open Scam businesses (you not need any proof) and not need to pay taxes (government will never allow this)
Every local businesses will still need to cash out eventually isn't it as their capital is absolutely in the bitcoin wallet as well and if a government deem it fit to tax bitcoin to fiat, I do not see how this would really be a problem. I do not see how this can result to scam anyway and everything can still end up being legal.

Without bitcoin, it is not like some people aren't still going through the illegal means, but it all balls down to the strict laws of the government and how they are going to control its usage.
it really will be a very complicated process as to how entrepreneurs can pay taxes and how the tax inspectorate will control these revenues. You are really very right about this point. But I think that if the state legalizes the crypto currency, then the problem will be solved by itself.
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:17:42 PM

Every time goes by some of countries starting to build a learning about bitcoin technology i think in the near future bitcoin will be more popular around the world and each country will build their own digital system to accept bitcoin then that is the time to encourage small business to make a step to accept bitcoin as part of their business its hard for now because bitcoin is not yet fully legalized that is why we need to wait for the moment that all people know about bitcoin.
It is going to happen for sure because the value and the popularity of the bitcoin is increasing more and more in the future and it is the time be the most rich person of the world. The value and the price of the bitcoin is now getting high and the price of the bitcoin will be the best thing in the future, I like to have the bitcoin and get in the bitcoin for the long time so get in the bitcoin and buy the more to encourage the other people.
alfs75

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

platform for everyday business

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:08:49 AM

Here's in our country mostly 20% of the population know about bitcoin,so for as  of now its hard to convience all small retailer's ,business establishment to accept bitcoin because they are lack of capacity to understand of what is bitcoin and how this kind of coins works as alternate of money.the second things is that bitcoin as of now is not regulated by the government,maybe soon if the goverment will legalize  bitcoin they are the only one helps us to introduce and advertise bitcoin into the every small retailers.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:51:17 AM

Some shops already have qr codes to pay. Show them how easy and cheap it is to setup a qr transaction and how to include intirgrate of bitcoin within the store and tell them more about
Bitpay has even made it so easy now that you can accept bitcoin without stress.
All the above, there are so many innovations coming up that would make the whole accepting bitcoin by local businesses be pretty much effective and with that we will end up seeing much more adoption as the real life usage becomes more simple.

Information travels fast and without telling them about it, one way or the other, they will still end up getting the hinge of it.
ongels

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:30:29 PM

I would rather emphasize the uniqueness of using btc vs fiat currency. Well for local businesses, they should know how bitcoin works in real life, It is fast, It decentralized, It is globally accepted and its value continues rising,  Just like my friend encourage me about using btc trigger us to be millionaire someday, then this method might be effective to them.Smiley
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:18:56 PM

I would rather emphasize the uniqueness of using btc vs fiat currency. Well for local businesses, they should know how bitcoin works in real life, It is fast, It decentralized, It is globally accepted and its value continues rising,  Just like my friend encourage me about using btc trigger us to be millionaire someday, then this method might be effective to them.Smiley

It's a good that you'll emphasize the uniqueness of using bitcoin. And you have to firm and strong while explaining that to the businesses because just like these days, there are so many scam websites that can destroy the trust of those businesses and it will affect each and everyone of us so that's really a trial to someone that's going to encourage a local business to accept bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
nevergone

Activity: 192

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:30:27 PM

It's a good that you'll emphasize the uniqueness of using bitcoin. And you have to firm and strong while explaining that to the businesses because just like these days, there are so many scam websites that can destroy the trust of those businesses and it will affect each and everyone of us so that's really a trial to someone that's going to encourage a local business to accept bitcoin.
its hard to explain what bitcoin is for those who dont know, especially in country which not support bitcoin, most people outside crypto world may treat bitcoin as a pyramid, so i think the first should be the government announce that bitcoin is legal
YouKnowMe

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:05:47 PM

In my experience, if your going to go one by one and try to introduce them to BTCitcoin and explain how it works in order for them to accept payments of BTC , it would be really a lengthy process and you'll stop doing it before you start so the best suggestion I could make is either by making a mini seminar wherein you invite them altogether and talk about it and even show some of the YouTube videos that well known speakers of community are in and they cover almost everything... And in cases of online local businesses, you could try to send them a support ticket regarding the matter and I've had luck that they answered, "were already reviewing BTCitcoin payments and will consider it for the future" .

Well said! besides, Bitcoin had gained so much popularity this year. It wouldn't be that difficult for local businesses to accept BTC as a mode of payment.
But I think if ever businesses accept BTC as a mode of payment, the price of their products or services, if paid in BTC, will change time to time because of its unstable value. Unless BTC reach its stable value in the market.
majeed

Activity: 526
Merit: 253

Damn

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:50:01 PM

In my experience, if your going to go one by one and try to introduce them to BTCitcoin and explain how it works in order for them to accept payments of BTC , it would be really a lengthy process and you'll stop doing it before you start so the best suggestion I could make is either by making a mini seminar wherein you invite them altogether and talk about it and even show some of the YouTube videos that well known speakers of community are in and they cover almost everything... And in cases of online local businesses, you could try to send them a support ticket regarding the matter and I've had luck that they answered, "were already reviewing BTCitcoin payments and will consider it for the future" .

Well said! besides, Bitcoin had gained so much popularity this year. It wouldn't be that difficult for local businesses to accept BTC as a mode of payment.
But I think if ever businesses accept BTC as a mode of payment, the price of their products or services, if paid in BTC, will change time to time because of its unstable value. Unless BTC reach its stable value in the market.
Well, bitcoin is definitely not accepted in my country and there is no one want to use or accept bitcoin as a form of payment. No matter how popular bitcoin is, people do not want to recognize it as a kind of money. They just look at bitcoin as a form of investment. They only want to make money from holding bitcoin. it is hard to see someone spending bitcoin in these days
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:21:48 PM

Here's in our country mostly 20% of the population know about bitcoin,so for as  of now its hard to convience all small retailer's ,business establishment to accept bitcoin because they are lack of capacity to understand of what is bitcoin and how this kind of coins works as alternate of money.the second things is that bitcoin as of now is not regulated by the government,maybe soon if the goverment will legalize  bitcoin they are the only one helps us to introduce and advertise bitcoin into the every small retailers.
At the very present moment, the biggest challenge which bitcoin is facing is none other than there are only few number of people who actually know about this concept of bitcoin.

So we need to aware this concept of bitcoin as much as we can so that bitcoin can flourish in a better way. Once we succeed in doing this, I think it will be hardly a difficult thing to encourage the ones who are sitting in the local market to accept bitcoin.
redsun114

Activity: 2534
Merit: 585

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:49:45 AM

Every time goes by some of countries starting to build a learning about bitcoin technology i think in the near future bitcoin will be more popular around the world and each country will build their own digital system to accept bitcoin then that is the time to encourage small business to make a step to accept bitcoin as part of their business its hard for now because bitcoin is not yet fully legalized that is why we need to wait for the moment that all people know about bitcoin.
There is no other better way of encouraging not only local business but to other as well than to tell them about bitcoin in detail. We need to tell them about bitcoin in a way they actually get a glimpse of what bitcoin actually is.

Moreover, role of international market is very much important in convincing the traders sitting in local markets. They will follow the footsteps of the ones who are there in international market.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:09:44 AM

its hard to explain what bitcoin is for those who dont know, especially in country which not support bitcoin, most people outside crypto world may treat bitcoin as a pyramid, so i think the first should be the government announce that bitcoin is legal
It's hard to explain it to them if they don't have the willingness to listen what bitcoin is. Well bitcoin has been degraded but those people that are remaining in bitcoin and those local businessmen who are believing to bitcoin will be benefiting to it. And if those people you are talking about bitcoin and not willing to listen, just forget about them and don't push them into bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Mahanton

Activity: 2688
Merit: 625

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:05:45 AM

It's hard to explain it to them if they don't have the willingness to listen what bitcoin is. Well bitcoin has been degraded but those people that are remaining in bitcoin and those local businessmen who are believing to bitcoin will be benefiting to it. And if those people you are talking about bitcoin and not willing to listen, just forget about them and don't push them into bitcoin.
This is actually the hardest part on where you do try to convince those people but yet they do just easily neglect you because they are not interested at all.Its really a frustrating thing but you cant blame them since we do have our own minds regarding on things as long we do already took our part on sharing then it would be just fine.It would really depend if they would accept it or not.If they pass then they did let the opportunity on earning profits in future.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
kevpantof

Activity: 491
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:14:03 AM

But the transaction fee on bitcoin is very high,so still do you think the local traders will accept bitcoins because the profit might decrease while getting bitcoins as their payment than the fiat currency.So we need to take some measures to decrease the transaction fees then every traders will start to accept bitcoins also as their payment.
This is right that the transaction fee is very much high but if you compare it with the amount of profit which you can earn by having bitcoin, then it will hardly make any difference. For me, the best way is to tell them about bitcoin and the worth of bitcoin.

If you’ll be able to convince them that bitcoin can actually change your life, then encouraging them will hardly be a big deal.
ZachKing

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:19:03 AM

It's not easy to make a local business accept BTC cause Bitcoin is not popular as all you guys think so maybe these businesses don't even know about it but if there are a lot of people ask them for accepting Bitcoin everyday maybe they will explore about Bitcoin and maybe they will accept Bitcoin but at first Bitcoin need to be legalized or at least not banned in your country.
giarised

Activity: 357
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:41:06 PM

Except you even know the right person to meet which most of them are usually behind the scenes as the only set of people you may end up seeing are just the staff. However, for a shop manager who understands how bitcoin works, it can be so easy to throw it to the owner of such stores and see how it plays out cause the owners are apparently the decision makers.
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: