Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:24:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Digital Credits : Proof of Burn Discussion Thread | burns canceled do to attacks  (Read 20873 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
intristin (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Digital Credits

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2015, 06:41:29 PM
Last edit: May 23, 2016, 12:58:31 AM by intristin

This thread is for discussion and suggestions of our burns, To discuss development of Digital Credits and to learn more about us please use our announcement thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1234336.0

FLOZ canceled!, Please see second post for details!

Overview :

Digital Credits is distributed with the PoW and PoS methods, but that is not the only way to get credits. Digital Credits is also a Proof of Burn Coin. So what is Proof of Burn? Each month we select a dead altcoin with no active development and offer a trade of that coin for Digital Credits at fair market rate. All the coins we buy up we then destroy by burning them. This makes sure the coins will never be traded again, they are gone forever. But you Get Digital Credits as a reward. We will be hosting Block Explorers and multiple Nodes to insure the selected coins stay alive during the entire process. Some are Proof of Work coins while others are PoS coin, so you will be able to both mine and stake the coins during the 30 day process and then burn them off at the end. You also have the option of just buying them up on the exchanges and burning them right away. The choice is yours. The sell price set will be slightly above market rate in order to encourage burning.

Burn Fund :

200 million credits have been created for the purpose of burning other coins, as we have said before we will divert credits from this fund to use for other purposes if supported by the community. Recently we held a public vote on our site and it was agreed to divert 1 million credits to Yobit for giveaway in their Faucet. These credits are being given away 5 at a time every hour to Yobit Users. This was done to increase trade volume and get more people involved in Digital Credits. If you want a piece of this giveaway, go to Yobit and take it. The rest of the credits are currently sitting in cold storage.  

Your Suggestions Welcome :

This thread was also created to brainstorm with you the community on our future burn targets. Burn will last 30 days which will allow you time to mine the targets and gather up all your coins to burn. We have a few ideas of our own but I wanted to invite all of you to submit suggestions on which coins you think we should target. Please remember to include a reason why you think your suggested coin is ripe for burning. You can post your suggestion in this thread or send it to me via a private message if you prefer. Thank you!

Some things to keep in mind when suggesting a coin:

1. Active nodes are important, there is no reason to bring completely dead coins back to life just to burn them.
2. We will not burn coins under active development no matter how dead they may seem.
3. Little to no trade volume, this rule is flexible if a coins trade volume is clearly pumping and dumping scams. (under 0.2 BTC weekly Average of normal volume)
4. Little to no Hash rate. (Meaning dead pools, no pools, slow transaction time do to little or slow block generation, hard to sync wallets, no block explorers)

Please make your suggestions below or ask any questions that you may have.

Be sure to visit our website here : http://dcredits.com/

BTC : 1mGWN5sXaTrWcfDt7zwq4o6R2LiJKKFGH | DGCS : DU1U2ocTUodyHJTgBLBMfSprjquFCUraf8
Digital Credits : http://dcredits.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
intristin (OP)

Digital Credits

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2015, 02:03:39 PM
Last edit: February 10, 2016, 07:07:16 PM by intristin

Burns canceled do to attacks on the block chain.....

PAST BURNS

January Burn (FIND) Totals : 449,479 FIND burned for 112,369 Digital Credits (4 to 1 swap)
December Burn (SPACE) Totals : 2,154,217 SPACE burned for 538,554 Digital Credits (4 to 1 swap)  

BTC : 1mGWN5sXaTrWcfDt7zwq4o6R2LiJKKFGH | DGCS : DU1U2ocTUodyHJTgBLBMfSprjquFCUraf8
kevin1234a
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2015, 12:18:52 AM

just a suggestion to post a countdown timer about your first burn date in both threads

intristin (OP)

Digital Credits

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2015, 01:16:17 AM

just a suggestion to post a countdown timer about your first burn date in both threads

Good suggestion, and added!  Grin

kevin1234a
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2015, 01:26:04 AM

Good suggestion, and added!  Grin

appreciated bro good luck

intristin (OP)

Digital Credits

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2015, 12:56:51 AM

Less then 7 days to go, make sure your signed up on  Cryptsy and Yobit if your wish to buy burn targets. And make sure your signed up on BTCPOOL.exchange if you wish to burn those coins. See the OP for links! Have a Happy Holidays everyone!

intristin (OP)

Digital Credits

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2015, 01:46:28 AM

Due to block chain syncing problems with one of the coins we planned to target for our first burn we will only be burning 2 coins this coming month. There simply isn't enough time to select a new candidate with all the back-end work that needs to be done to support the burns. We may burn it in the future however. Block Explorers, and multiple nodes have been set up to ensure there are no issues during the burn process. We will also be hosting windows wallet downloads for both burn targets. Check back here Monday for complete details on our two remaining burn targets.

tekyboy

Activity: 508
Merit: 500

TekyBoy Crypto Services

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2015, 04:55:09 AM

Please include my pool in your POB phase for selected coins hope you'll ann coins participating in POB phase and provide ample time for miners to avail this opportunity.

TekyBoy Mining Pool

you can use updated logo in your ann and other marketing colletrals. thanks

BurstIncomeAsset

Activity: 504
Merit: 511

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 06:15:56 AM

Been looking at this coin for some time and I`m a big interested in it's development. If it's being burned thats even better, the price will rise probably and good for investment right now.
intristin (OP)

Digital Credits

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2015, 12:54:32 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2015, 03:44:08 PM by intristin

Sorry guys, I had an unexpected guest for Thanks Giving this year and large amounts of alcohol were consumed. I'm back now, gonna brew up some coffee and get my day started. Block Explorers for the two burn targets will be finished today, nodes are allready up, so more details will come by the end today.  The burns start in less then 48 hours. Grin Do to the fact we dropped one of the targets we will only be burning two coins, One is a PoW coin, The other is a PoS coin. Both are listed only on YoBit and are dirt cheap.

jwinterm
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1106

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 04:15:07 PM

Sorry guys, I had an unexpected guest for Thanks Giving this year and large amounts of alcohol were consumed. I'm back now, gonna brew up some coffee and get my day started. Block Explorers for the two burn targets will be finished today, nodes are allready up, so more details will come by the end today.  The burns start in less then 48 hours. Grin Do to the fact we dropped one of the targets we will only be burning two coins, One is a PoW coin, The other is a PoS coin. Both are listed only on YoBit and are dirt cheap.

So what you're saying is that you've bought up the cheapest coins, and when you announce the coins you will post sell orders for double what you paid and hope some suckers buy from you? Sounds legit...
intristin (OP)

Digital Credits

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2015, 07:35:13 PM

So what you're saying is that you've bought up the cheapest coins, and when you announce the coins you will post sell orders for double what you paid and hope some suckers buy from you? Sounds legit...

No, I have not purchased any of them. But you will see that when we announce later!  Grin

intristin (OP)

Digital Credits

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2015, 05:25:28 AM

Check second post for burn Targets.

tekyboy

Activity: 508

TekyBoy Crypto Services

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2015, 05:56:39 AM

TekyBoy Mining Pool

Space Coin

stratum+tcp://stratum.tekyboy.tk:19006
wallet address as username
password of your choice (it does not matter what you choose)

port 19006 is vardiff
Payouts every 30 mins; minimum 10 SPACE

Exclusively for Digital Credits burn pool fee is reduced to 0.5% only. Further details upon burn can be found here

Happy mining

hetecon

Activity: 462

Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 06:24:14 AM

Why limited to only 2 coins?

intristin (OP)

Digital Credits

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2015, 06:28:59 AM

Why limited to only 2 coins?

We target coins for 30 day burns, there will be new targets every month until the burn fund is depleted. Don't worry, we plan to target as many as we can to rescue as many bag holders of various shitcoins as possible. These burns will go on for years, our burn fund is large. Doing it a few coins at a time insures the value of Digital Credits remains stable as the userbase grows.

SockPuppetAccount

Activity: 882

MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2015, 06:47:59 PM

I have hundreds of confirms, my transactions show on the deposit page, my transactions show in the explorer, I already sent a ticket and just asked in chat BUT my SLFI is not clearing into my balance over at BTCPool.  Don't know what else to do at this point.
intristin (OP)

Digital Credits

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2015, 07:04:52 PM
Last edit: November 30, 2015, 07:56:48 PM by intristin

I have hundreds of confirms, my transactions show on the deposit page, my transactions show in the explorer, I already sent a ticket and just asked in chat BUT my SLFI is not clearing into my balance over at BTCPool.  Don't know what else to do at this point.

edit: Where did you send the coins from?

hold on I just woke up, Let me figure out what is going on.

intristin (OP)

Digital Credits

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2015, 08:27:49 PM

We have removed Selfie coin from this burn due to the fact the block chain stopped moving and there is some sort of PoS bug that is printing trillions of coins. If you sent Selfiecoin to the exchange your coins are currently floating in limbo, they never reached the exchange. After a few days the coins should just reappear in your wallet due to the lack of confirmations.

kevin1234a
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2015, 08:40:47 PM

That is not good sign and if im not mistaken part of spacoin supply hich will be burned for DGCS will reduce total coin supply for space resulting in shooting up price for space. Thing which is still kind a riddle to me is that what will be the purpose of DGCS.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: