Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:01:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [2015-11-16] Now you can rent farms for Bitcoin in the South Pacific • IHB News™  (Read 560 times)
anirgu (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 11:43:26 PM

South Pacific Plantation Management Limited, a business in Efate Island, Vanuatu, has recently started to accept bitcoin for 1 acre farm-lets on Malekula, a South Pacific Island within the Republic of Vanuatu.
Read More....

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btcbug

Activity: 399
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 08:05:10 PM

Very cool! Lots of projects happening in the South Pacific.. Vanuatu, Fiji, Tonga i know of developments in each one.
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 08:39:01 PM

Pretty interesting tho I'm not sure how trustworthy this South Pacific Plantation Mgmt Limited group is at this point. If you scope them out on Facebook you can see their short video - https://www.dropbox.com/s/cilswrc2i1mcx81/Makekula%20TVSPPML%2058.mp4?dl=0
 where you can purchase a 1 acre lot where they plant 400 Papaya trees and then sell the proceeds on the international market for like a dollar per kilo. The lot costs just under $20k Aussie and can generate up to $32k per season. I will say this, this is a tropical paradise far away from the problem areas of the world so that's what's appealing to me. Plus, no taxes yet the indigenous lifestyle looks quite ancient and some of their practices are unappealing.
btcbug

Activity: 399
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 07:47:28 PM

Pretty interesting tho I'm not sure how trustworthy this South Pacific Plantation Mgmt Limited group is at this point. If you scope them out on Facebook you can see their short video - https://www.dropbox.com/s/cilswrc2i1mcx81/Makekula%20TVSPPML%2058.mp4?dl=0
 where you can purchase a 1 acre lot where they plant 400 Papaya trees and then sell the proceeds on the international market for like a dollar per kilo. The lot costs just under $20k Aussie and can generate up to $32k per season. I will say this, this is a tropical paradise far away from the problem areas of the world so that's what's appealing to me. Plus, no taxes yet the indigenous lifestyle looks quite ancient and some of their practices are unappealing.

Yes, serious due diligence is a must for these type of things. Pretty much requires flying there in person to see the your plot and verify they have done or are doing what they say they intend to do. Also, referrals to other investors who can verify that they in fact seen returns on their investment.
anirgu (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 08:13:12 PM

100% agree with you. Due Diligence and more of it  Smiley

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: