Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:04:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: First ever 24/7 365day a year charity stream on twitch.tv  (Read 984 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CryptoVPN (OP)

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

CryptoVPN.me - No logging, we keep it private!

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2015, 11:59:31 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2015, 04:32:02 AM by CryptoVPN

Our company has teamed up with streamers to fill a goal of $100,000 for charity goal is 56 streamers a week on 3 hour time slots.
At this point and time we have been up for 37 days and still going strong.
If your not able to donate just watching the stream and hanging out is more then enough.

The stream has signed up with http://tiltify.com/ and had a custom page made that can be found here: http://tiltify.com/cryptovpn-s-24-7-365-day-charity-fund

Our company has decided to donate its time and efforts into charity which we will be offering a recurring 20% of all sales made through the charities referral link
that can be found here: https://cryptovpn.me/

All funds will be split evenly through the charities which will be donated under the named cryptovpn.
You can find out schedule set on here: https://cryptovpn.me/charity.php
We will not be handling any of the funds other then whats made on sales and that is watched by community managers, to make sure all funds are being allocated to the right places.

Our stream are currently looking for sponsors. What are we looking for?
What we would like from sponsors:
Games
computer parts / accessories
services that would be interesting to gamers
Giftcards
Game servers
Decent commission rate on sales

Why do we need this stuff?
Well to have rewards at certain goals monthly or weekly to keep interest in the charities.
Also to provide items or random rewards to streamers for helping a good cause.

What will we do for you?
We will gladly wear your business/company banner on our page for as long as you are a sponsor.
Plug your product along side the charities we earn money for.

We are also looking for streamers so if you or your company is interested in a 3 hour slot once a week we got room.

GriffinHeart

Activity: 182

Hello there!

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 05:50:48 PM

Huh, very interesting concept you have there!
A goal of $100,000 is quite large but it is easily reachable, especially with the 24/7 aspect and as I see now, 400+ viewers!
Yet I have one question, could you supply a charity's vouch/proof of commitment to prove that this $100,000 is actually going to a charity/charities? (No intented offence) As you know through internet history several "money's totally going to charity" scams have been uncovered.

Hi there, I'm from South Africa.
This means I'm poor, I guess.
CryptoVPN (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2015, 09:28:33 PM

Huh, very interesting concept you have there!
A goal of $100,000 is quite large but it is easily reachable, especially with the 24/7 aspect and as I see now, 400+ viewers!
Yet I have one question, could you supply a charity's vouch/proof of commitment to prove that this $100,000 is actually going to a charity/charities? (No intented offence) As you know through internet history several "money's totally going to charity" scams have been uncovered.

Check their twitter we use tiltify they only take 3-5% and the rest is sent to the charities. Since its twitch friendly its a lose that can be lived with to have a tool with api tracking and everything else.
The site we have used tho like any charity network you should always do your own homework and weigh the risks.

CryptoVPN (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2015, 04:32:29 AM

still going strong almost 62 days in.

CryptoVPN (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2015, 06:34:28 AM

bump

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: