Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:04:34 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Multicurrencies | Test Net Live | Unmoderated  (Read 19015 times)
multicurrency (OP)

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 08:24:21 AM

please check the node ,maybe tor 's issue ,it can not be connect .

If tor is blocked for you it won't be able to connect. Sometimes if you wait an hour or two it can get a connection. After that, the connection is cached in the tor folder and you will connect very quickly.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████ ★ BREAKOUT COINWEBSITE  ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦  MULTICURRENCY SMART CONTRACTS + SIDECHAINS   ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦   BITCOINTALK THREAD   ████
casper77
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1035

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 11:39:19 AM

no new posts and news for 4 days
is it joke ?
tamara163
Legendary

Activity: 1027
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 12:24:48 PM

launch date please!?
NextGenCrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2015, 04:50:44 PM

is it joke ?

Yep, it's a joke.  The joke is on you for being so damn impatient.  Do you think everything happens overnight?

multicurrency (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 05:18:03 PM

is it joke ?

No it's not a joke. This is a multicurrency platform using the bitcoin-style block chain. The first coin utilizing it the multicurrency platform is BreakoutCoin. If you download a wallet and receive coins, those will be testnet coins for Breakoutcoin. Please read the OP or ask specific question for details.

I will not provide steady updates here. It may be 4 days or 4 months between updates.

launch date please!?

The launch is up to the BreakoutCoin company and live operations at BreakoutGaming, which will use BreakoutCoin, which itself represents only the first use case. Release of the source awaits launch of BreakoutCoin. The platform will be fully open sourced and improved over time.

Please see the OP for information to contact BreakoutCoin.

████ ★ BREAKOUT COINWEBSITE  ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦  MULTICURRENCY SMART CONTRACTS + SIDECHAINS   ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦   BITCOINTALK THREAD   ████
casper77
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1035

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 01:29:20 AM

just all used to see at least a small activity of the dev in the thread
SockPuppetAccount

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2015, 02:38:22 AM

WHOA, hold on a second!!!!  Are you officially working with the Breakout Gaming guys?  Like, you are working on the coin while they work on the platform?

That would be fucking amazing as I wrote off my ICO investment as a lost cause.
BreakoutCoin

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 09:33:36 AM

WHOA, hold on a second!!!!  Are you officially working with the Breakout Gaming guys?  Like, you are working on the coin while they work on the platform?

Yes it's true.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████BREAKOUT COINWEBSITEMULTICURRENCY SMART CONTRACTS + SIDECHAINS ANN ★  COINSALE June 13 – July 7  ████
tamara163
Legendary

Activity: 1027

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 03:18:58 PM

how to mine this coin?
only POS?
multicurrency (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 06:49:36 AM

how to mine this coin?
only POS?

BreakoutCoin is only PoS. It can be purchased through an ICO coming soon. However, execution of the ICO is not my purview.

If you want activity, just ask questions relating to the technology. I'll provide a full whitepaper within about two weeks. It will have technical details about implementation and design rationale.

There will probably be more activity here when the source is released in a couple of months.

WHOA, hold on a second!!!!  Are you officially working with the Breakout Gaming guys?  Like, you are working on the coin while they work on the platform?

As BreakoutCoin said, this is all true. You can download the client and request testnet coins to see that the coin is fully functional and only awaits launch for release of the source code.

hepilord

Activity: 171

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 09:39:27 AM

your web site (http://www.breakoutcoin.com) not working
BreakoutCoin

Activity: 204

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 08:40:01 PM

your web site (http://www.breakoutcoin.com) not working

It is currently under construction with updated info.

████BREAKOUT COINWEBSITEMULTICURRENCY SMART CONTRACTS + SIDECHAINS ANN ★  COINSALE June 13 – July 7  ████
MR1
Legendary

Activity: 927

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 08:52:40 AM

I tested Multicurrency platform last week-end with test coins. Truly revolutionary tech. Staking feature is disassociated from the principal coin: while staking is going on with BRX, the entire number of BRO coins remain under the control of the user.

From what I see in the brief whitepaper of Multicurrency (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1170055.msg12320403#msg12320403) crazy ideas can be realized from this tech.
multicurrency (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 07:54:48 PM

Testers: please observe the following.

1. Backup and save your testnet wallet.dat
2. Make sure you have made a send with BRO, even if sending to yourself. This will record your public key in the block chain. This BRO address must be the same as was used to request coins to join the testnet.
3. If you requested testnet coins but could not join because Tor was blocked, please go to the console, and run the command "validateaddress" on your BRO test address and PM me with the output. Your pubkey will be in the output.

Testers will receive a bounty for testing. Early testers who tested without expectations of a reward will be rewarded more favorably. Please don't complain now or later that no bounty was advertised. By not advertising bounties we got testers who honestly wanted to help.

If you have any questions, ask in this thread if possible.

incognitoworker

Activity: 736
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 08:02:50 PM

Watching this, nice work team!
We would also be willing help testing for you.
IW

Quotient- Closed loop economy enviroment experiment
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1195335.0
multicurrency (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 09:16:30 AM

Testnet Participants

Rather than scanning the block chain, I decided it would be simpler and less error prone for testnet participants to simply find their public keys and give them to me by PM.

To do this, use the Qt client console (in the Help -> Debug menu) and run the following command

Code:
validateaddress oneofyouraddresses

Where oneofyouraddresses is one of your BreakoutCoin addresses that I sent coins to.

By PM, please tell me the pubkey and the address (or at least the currency) that it corresponds to. If you don't do this, I will not be able to ensure that you are rewarded for participating in the test net.

We had a vote in the slack channel before the first phase of testnet started that there would be two phases. The first phase tested basic multicurrencies with a pure PoS system. The second phase will test a PoS/PoW hybrid system where PoW is able to scavenge fees that are not collected by PoS minters. This system is called "fee scavenging". Because it requires some block structure modifications, the testnet will be restarted (rather than "forking" the testnet chain, which would be more work than it is worth).

If you haven't participated in the testnet yet, this will be your second chance. If you have concerns or questions, please ask user BreakoutCoin to join the slack.

IMPORTANT: (1) Make sure I have confirmed I got your pubkey, (2) Make sure you recover and safely store the privkey that corresponds to the pubkey you give me!

multicurrency (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 08:58:55 AM

Please Stop the Testnet

It is time to stop testnet phase 1. There will be phase 2. You can use your phase 1 wallet.dat files, but it may be less problematic just to make a new wallet.dat by moving the old one out of the way.

IMPORTANT: If you tested phase 1 and have not (1) given me the pubkey to one of your addresses and (2) safely stored the privkey for that pubkey DO IT ASAP!

Everyone is invited to test phase 2. I will need new addresses. Those who tested phase 1 will get rewards greater than those who test phase 2. Those who test both will get the best rewards.

I will announce here when testnet phase 2 starts.

hepilord

Activity: 171

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 02:21:18 PM
Last edit: December 05, 2015, 10:04:44 AM by hepilord

How can i join to testnet?
BROInvestor

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 01:22:04 PM

how to mine this coin?
only POS?

BreakoutCoin is only PoS. It can be purchased through an ICO coming soon. However, execution of the ICO is not my purview.

If you want activity, just ask questions relating to the technology. I'll provide a full whitepaper within about two weeks. It will have technical details about implementation and design rationale.

There will probably be more activity here when the source is released in a couple of months.

WHOA, hold on a second!!!!  Are you officially working with the Breakout Gaming guys?  Like, you are working on the coin while they work on the platform?

As BreakoutCoin said, this is all true. You can download the client and request testnet coins to see that the coin is fully functional and only awaits launch for release of the source code.

What ICO? Are you crazy? The ICO was ages ago for the BRO coin? What about us?
This one smells like a scam...
Maybe some backdoors to steal some more coins with those wallets?

Hmmm....

Clear the thing about the ICO!!!!!
what ICO?

multicurrency (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 06:30:12 PM

What ICO? Are you crazy? The ICO was ages ago for the BRO coin? What about us?
This one smells like a scam...
Maybe some backdoors to steal some more coins with those wallets?

Hmmm....

Clear the thing about the ICO!!!!!
what ICO?

This isn't a thread about BreakoutCoin or the ICO. If you want to test the client, sandbox it.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: