Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:52:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining good idea?  (Read 1206 times)
Noscop (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 03:30:59 PM

Good evening, being the novice mining , I would like to have your opinion , I would invest in a site offering to undermine us , biensur the site is legit no worries , just I see a lot of people say that the mining is finished soon .. But mining on personal sites is therefore not a good idea or not? thank you in advance

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2015, 03:40:05 PM

Good evening, being the novice mining , I would like to have your opinion , I would invest in a site offering to undermine us , biensur the site is legit no worries , just I see a lot of people say that the mining is finished soon .. But mining on personal sites is therefore not a good idea or not? thank you in advance

Start to invest in mining for free (in my site if you want biensur)

SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 3417

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2015, 06:11:58 AM

Some of your words were not clear, not sure if you used a translator but from what I get, what your asking here is investing on a cloud mining website? If that then only two websites that I trust at the moment, the rest as far as I know, will not make you earn back the investments or even worst, they could run away with your invested money so overall it's not a good idea. Your better of to buy an asic and mine in front of your eyes and be sure that you  control the whole process than to give it to others to do.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 07:39:54 AM
Last edit: November 26, 2015, 07:30:02 AM by Amph

their problem is the deploy time with the new s7 like hashnest, if you can mine straight away after paying would be better, right now there is not much difference from cloud and home with cheap electricity, because both have good power cost

so roi should be the same, it's up to you if you trust them or not, i would suggest to go with a low amount first...
Mickeyb

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 12:30:13 PM

Your post is almost incomprehensible, but I think you are talking about wanting investing into a cloudmining! I would like to talk you out of it. You must know exactly what you are doing in the mining space and with the upcoming halving risks are just too big. No one knows what will happen. The time to ROI will be very long. I wouldn't do it!

There are also a lot of scams in the cloudmining space so beware. One of the rare legit services is Hashnest!
rkel

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 01:48:24 AM

Good evening ! anyone there ever mined in Scrypt cc ? I only have trouble getting .... Huh
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 02:22:23 AM

Good evening ! anyone there ever mined in Scrypt cc ? I only have trouble getting .... Huh

I would stay away from it.  It's calculator seems to good to be  true to me.  I don't see ROI'ing in less then two months.

Anyone used them before?  It appears to me not so good from calculator on page.
winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2015, 07:51:36 AM

I have often tried to mine gold...i have never found the "holdable part"...perhaps one or two dust knowing you meed ... perhaps 1000000000 to make a 0.1g
with mining I hope making more...even if i will never ROI.
Fun is fun.

Atomicat
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 03:01:29 PM

There are many complaints about Scrypt cc not paying recently. I would not invest with them until the issue is resolved.
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 05:07:20 PM

There are many complaints about Scrypt cc not paying recently. I would not invest with them until the issue is resolved.

I still think their calculator looks to good to be true.  ROI in less than 2 months... seems impossible in current market.

What is real ROI time?  Has anyone tried mining with them, I'm curious if it's even close to 2 months?
crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 04:22:04 AM

I would look in just buying in crypto than currently mining on any online hosted mining site. A lot of the cloud mining company's tend not to update their RIO and time and diff. Right now no where provides a good stable income off them unless waiting for a long time and over a year and even that is without factors of difficulty increase. If you want a good idea,m stick your Fiat money into Buying bitcoin and other cryptos holding and waiting for the price to go up. Or your other method is learning on how to trade crypto and gain % based on trades made is a far better way to gain profit than to mine and lose out or have a hard time in making any profit from it. If you want to go into mining then ull need free energy or very cheap kwh and lots of equipment but even then to get a good hash rate and turn around on profit is tough. Stick to trading and saving crytpo for the future is best option.

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
enthus

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 02:39:08 PM

are you sure this is mining....
it look a bit like cloud mining ponzi  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
you have hardware?
winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2015, 04:14:31 PM

are you sure this is mining....
it look a bit like cloud mining ponzi  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
you have hardware?

If I have...do you invest?
i'm almost sure not...

bitlancr

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 09:25:10 PM

Nah not any more. Even SHA has been bad lately. If the current rise will hold you can consider it. But the last generation miners at bitconi around 250. You are looking to at least 6 months for getting ROI.

Not counting the time you spent monitoring your tools (which can be a hassle sometimes).

My advice invest in some coins and wait a year, let's see that will bring you.

Good luck with your choice.
Atomicat
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 12:26:53 PM

I still think their calculator looks to good to be true.  ROI in less than 2 months... seems impossible in current market.

What is real ROI time?  Has anyone tried mining with them, I'm curious if it's even close to 2 months?
There is no ROI with scrypt cc. There have been many complaints about the service being an scam.

I would suggest to stay away from that service.
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 08:33:58 PM

There is no ROI with scrypt cc. There have been many complaints about the service being an scam.

I would suggest to stay away from that service.

I was running on no sleep for a while... turns out you miss things with no sleep.   The account posting is 1 activity so likely a shill of company.

But yes calculator is far to good to be true it has to be scam.  No one ROI's in less then 60 day's.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: