Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:05:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BTCDraft Crypto Gaming Platform & Draftcoin DFT Live on YOBIT  (Read 9094 times)
KJMZNine

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 01:20:38 PM

Good news, We have been added to CoinmarketCap!

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/draftcoin/
Very Good  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
drcameraman

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 01:17:35 AM

Over the past few months this site has really grown on me and I see an active dev. Looking forward to what is in store next.
wildduck
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 07:38:44 AM

Good news, We have been added to CoinmarketCap!

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/draftcoin/

Good news dev Smiley
TheInfidel

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Better die on your feet, than live on your knees

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 10:47:24 AM

Still not seeing any volume on either exchange, are people having problems withdrawing from the site?
It's just that I had expected people to be selling of some winnings by now.

LadangGalau

Activity: 378

EthBits

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 10:52:46 AM

Still not seeing any volume on either exchange, are people having problems withdrawing from the site?
I think so,,
many interesting people directly exchanged so BTC coin prices will drop very quickly it seems to me
simonsez (OP)

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 03:03:56 PM

Majority of people are holding a balance in the site for now or staking the coin. We are also working on securing a few things with our game dev's and this takes time. The more coins sold through the site means the faster we can implement games and site additions. We are doing manual withdrawals for now until it is implemented. If anyone is requesting a withdrawal please feel free to contact me here or view an email on the site.
simonsez (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 03:09:13 PM

I think so,,
many interesting people directly exchanged so BTC coin prices will drop very quickly it seems to me

We we always honor the 75% buy back price so there can never be any dump-age below that price. We are wanting to add our Poker and Blackjack soon but require more users and more coins to be purchased to help pay for servers.
simonsez (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 03:24:52 PM

With these low volume exchanges its hard to get much volume, as it seems most users seem to have less then .1 Btc and its already invested in another coin.. We need to attract other parties whether it be getting listed at bittrex, Polo, or by word of mouth. Any help is greatly appreciated and referees get 10 DFT once their referrals have made a purchase of 25 DFT or more.
LadangGalau

EthBits

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 03:54:57 PM

With these low volume exchanges its hard to get much volume, as it seems most users seem to have less then .1 Btc and its already invested in another coin.. We need to attract other parties whether it be getting listed at bittrex, Polo, or by word of mouth. Any help is greatly appreciated and referees get 10 DFT once their referrals have made a purchase of 25 DFT or more.
https://www.poloniex.com/coinRequest
simonsez (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 05:21:17 PM

Ive Requested from them before and Ive just requested again I hope they at least get back to me this time.
drcameraman

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 05:39:57 AM

Ive Requested from them before and Ive just requested again I hope they at least get back to me this time.

Any new updates dev?
simonsez (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 02:38:09 AM

Hey sorry I've had a death in the family that I'm dealing with currently. The site is still underway! Rest assured the devs are working hard behind the scenes ☺ I will do an update on here soon when we push the next update to the site.
LadangGalau

EthBits

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 11:01:56 AM

Hey sorry I've had a death in the family that I'm dealing with currently. The site is still underway! Rest assured the devs are working hard behind the scenes ☺ I will do an update on here soon when we push the next update to the site.
how to http://btcdraft.com dead ??  Undecided
my friends ask such Undecided
drcameraman

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 04:51:37 AM

Thanks for the update dev Smiley
TheInfidel

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 08:01:34 AM

Whats wrong with the site? It is working just fine, and has been the whole time.

drcameraman

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 04:37:45 AM

Does it look dead?
KJMZNine

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 12:20:34 PM

Does it look dead?
maybe no dead
simonsez (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 10:15:09 PM

Hey guys just an update. We are almost done testing and implementing the conversion of DFT to Btc right from the site. We are also working on the the user verification and the withdrawals. We have been working hard to secure the api and games to prevent any problems that we have noticed in the past. We are also working with various legal teams to make sure the site complies in all countries including the US of Eh lol. We are working a free play feature as well. Everything should be pushed to the pain site once the beta testers have found all problems. We will be adding another Highscore game soon.

TheInfidel

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 10:17:14 PM

What exactly does "user verification" mean?

simonsez (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 10:23:38 PM

Well User verification has to be implemented to verify the user is allowed to play on the site. It will include Proof of Address for legal reasons. There are many laws that have to be complied with, this is one of them required by the us govt. As well as blocking certain games from some countries where online gambling is prohibited by law.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: