Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:29:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: (Self-Help) :) Personal Problems.  (Read 320 times)
Duomo (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 10:07:14 AM

Do you have any personal problems that you are ashamed to admit to anyone? I'll start this thread. I drink excessively starting in the morning. I drink everyday but the worst part is I am decently successful and I get my work done.l. My drinking has ruined relationships and made me a different person. Am I ashamed of the mistakes I made? Yes. Do I wish I could backtrack? Yes. If you have any personal problems whether family, friends, or personal issues, I encourage you to share whether it be anything. I wish to hear other people's struggles/issues if you have one. Let's support one another from different perspectives Smiley
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Spoderman

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

Swinging from buildings in my spare time.

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 03:05:18 PM

I smoke too much pot. I wake up in the morning and wake and bake with my coffee. I smoke pot all day and go to sleep stoned then wake up and repeat. Its cheap for me since I just grow my own so I have way more than I need. If I had to pay full price for it I think I would smoke much less. I drink a shitload of coffee too. Because I'm always stoned I never really do anything productive. I live alone and have very few friends. Most of my friends stopped hanging out with me because of my excessive pot smoking. Would I change? No. If I could go back and redo my life would I? Maybe.

JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 07:24:03 PM

I think both of you require immediate medical attention.
Therapy might be the solution for your problems you are going thru.
There is no shame in going to rehab. Embarrassed
Antibarcode

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 06:31:28 PM

I never had any addiction besides money, it's hard to understand pot and alcohol addiction.
It should be a simple solution like E =mc2 - Just stop smoking and drinking.
Funny thing about smokers and drinkers  they buy books how to stop smooking but smooking while they reading it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: