Bitcoin Forum
March 30, 2024, 02:57:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your thoughts on selling a bitcoin startup for bitcoin?  (Read 2521 times)
bitbaycom (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 11:34:32 PM

Sent!

It's not come through yet. 

What are your thoughts on a bitcoin marketplace where anything (legal) could be purchased for bitcoin?
Will you launch something like this with bitbay or something different completely?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
primecoin

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 12:00:53 AM

Having some email issues. Keep checking. I love the market place concept. But do you think this could be run entierly on the block chain?
primecoin

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 06:40:06 PM

I'd like to offer you $2000 for the domain name. Please accept. I'm planning on building my own website and would like to know more about blockchain intergration for marketplace listings.
Palinanv

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 07:55:34 PM

I do not think it's a good time to do this but I do wish everyone all the best of luck that is looking into ideas like this.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 11:37:40 PM

As the founder and developer of a bitcoin startup, I'm very interested to know what your thoughts are on the approach of selling a bitcoin startup, website or business for bitcoin?

We developed bitbay.com in the summer with plans to roll out and grow a solid bitcoin marketplace where anything (legal) could be purchased for bitcoin.
The truth is we never really had the funds to keep it operational or to promote the service to enough people to grow the service organically, and so.. this has led us to consider selling the whole startup to someone who does have the resources needed to make it flourish.

As bitbay.com is a bitcoin startup, we think this is a property that would be best fitted to a bitcoin enthusiast or at least to someone who trades in bitcoin.
Also, as it is a marketplace for trading goods and services for bitcoin, it also makes sense to list the startup itself on its own marketplace to demonstrate its own concept.

What are your thoughts on this?

why do you want to sell your startup to some bitcoin bitcoin, not startup that can produce bitcoin, I think this is the same as selling shares or sell your company. I suggest not to sell, because it will be more profitable bitcoin startup current and future, along with the popular semkin and advancement of bitcoin.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
gravitate
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 02:25:04 PM

still for sale?

To peel or not to peel.
Erkallys
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 06:51:33 PM

I think this is a good idea. It may bring you a media attention and thus bring you some investors. But if you still sell it, since you are a Bitcoin supporter (or you would be dumb to have started a Bitcoin startup), being paid in Bitcoin would seem normal. Also, with the halving, the money you would get from your startup sell may increase and value and you'd be on the winning side Wink !
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: