Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 09:32:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BlockBets.com | 100% Blockchain Multi-Player Bitcoin, Altcoin Game | Shapeshift  (Read 1505 times)
BlockBets.com (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 02:05:38 PM
Last edit: November 23, 2015, 03:15:05 PM by BlockBets.com

http://blockbets.com
       BlockBets is a unique Blockchain-based Multi-Player Gambling Game played with Crypto Currencies.      

https://i.imgur.com/YA8xfJx.png
http://i.prntscr.com/0cef78f46027493a8930afac92e15d93.png

Game Basics

The basics of BlockBets is to guess the size of the future block number shown, usually 2-4 blocks in advance of the current block. If you didn't know, every coin has an ending block size which is determined by the size of each transaction sent during that period. These blocks can range anywhere from 0.01 KiloBytes to 1024 KiloBytes, and sometimes higher depending on the coin.

Every block is broken down into individual rounds, and then broken down further into individual wager amounts. Games take place per wager amount and per block. For example 3 players bet on the size of block 100 each wager 0.01 BTC, and 7 players bet on the same block but wager 0.1 BTC. The winners will be determined and grouped by the size of the wager and the block round they come under, on a per coin basis. This is similar to "rooms" or "channels".

How are the winners determined?

After multiple players place their bets and the block number increases, the round is closed from further participants entering under that block round. Once the block you bet on is found, the winners will be calculated and ranked from 1 onwards. This rank is based on how close you guessed the block size versus the actual size it turned out to be.

For example, 4 players bet sizes 1, 2, 500 and 100 KB on a block. The outcome of the size is 40 KB. You might think, everyone was way off, but that's not the case in our ranking system. There will <strong>always be winners</strong> when playing, and in the case of this example the ranking is: 2, 1, 100, 500 KB in the order of being closest to 40 KB.

This concludes the basics of how to play. The following information is a more in-depth guide explaining each piece of data on the game page.

Tab: Free Coins

http://blockbets.com/assets/img/how-to-play/freecoins.png

The free coins tab allows players to get free coins to play every 12 hours. The amount you get will be enough to play 3 times on the lowest wager amount. This is subject to the amount of coins we have allocated for users to play with, and if you have a balance of 0.

Pick a Coin To Play

The Coin Navigation Bar is at the top of every page. Use this to visit the game pages for those coins. If a coin is not shown in the list, then we don't support it.

The Game Page

This is what the game page looks like for each coin. We're using DogeCoin for this guide.
http://blockbets.com/assets/img/how-to-play/gamepage.png

Betting Controls

At the top you have the betting controls. These controls allow you to pick your wager amount, guess your size and place your bet. These are all the controls you need to know about to start playing immediately.

Tab: Bet History

http://blockbets.com/assets/img/how-to-play/bethistory.png

This tab shows the entire betting history for the selected coin in a table format. You can easily see the bet number, when it was placed, the amount wagered, the block number bet on, the size guessed, the bet result either Invalid, Win or Lose, and the profit the user gained for this bet. At this time, 200 pages of bets are available.

Tab: Stats

http://blockbets.com/assets/img/how-to-play/stats.png

This tab is mostly self explanatory. It shows the game stats since it began for both you and every player. The stats included are the total number of bets placed, the total wagered, the number of wins, the number of losses, and how much profit and loss was made on these bets.

Tab: Block Data

http://blockbets.com/assets/img/how-to-play/blockdata.png

This tab is a mini block browser for the selected coin. You can view useful data on past blocks such as the size, when it was generated and the block hash, with the ability to view it on an external block explorer for verification purposes.

Tab: Jackpot

http://blockbets.com/assets/img/how-to-play/jackpot.png

Every Sunday you get a chance to win the amount shown on the Jackpot tab! All you have to do to win is guess a block size with the exact number. For example, you guess 1.23 KB and the block size turns out to be 1.23 KB you will win the entire Jackpot amount! This Jackpot amount increases throughout the week, and if nobody is able to win it on Sunday it gets carried over to the next Sunday until someone is able to win it.

There are multiple strategies to picking the size of the block:
Random Guess: Just randomly guess a number and hope you are close.

Copy Others: Place bets close to other users who won, so you share a similar chance of winning as they did. Who know what they say, history repeats itself.

Ranged Guess: Check the Block Browser for previous sizes, and form a ranged guess within those values.
Calculated Average: If you took the time to study the sizes of all the blocks in the past, you could build up an average block size range. If the maths is right, it could help you get closer to the real outcome.

Or any kind of strategy you might have.

Affiliate Program

Refer friends and earn 31.25% of the house edge earnings

GUARANTEED payments for EVERY bet wagered by your referrals, win or lose

If you have any questions, please feel free to post here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheGAMER

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 02:07:50 PM

Nice new site.. I will try later..
armadilo

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 02:08:40 PM

Somehow i feel you tried to do like ralobot.com  Tongue
BlockBets.com (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 02:12:11 PM

Somehow i feel you tried to do like ralobot.com  Tongue
Not quite sure what that site is.. We have been working on our website for near 3 months.
And we are going to make more blockchain based games in the future.

Thanks for your input.

155UE

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 03:06:15 PM

why i got this error when i try to play there
Code:
An error occurred getting wallet info

Brakoo, the simplest Bitcoin lottery Try it for FREE!
Brakoo Lottery 1BrakooDHHXvGFY45hefmuxXA6dxN6GK8X (Official Thread) FREE Games with the Faucet
Send any amount to the pot. If you win, you will receive the pot. It is provably fair!. Drawing every day at 00:00 UTC
BlockBets.com (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 03:39:03 PM

why i got this error when i try to play there
Code:
An error occurred getting wallet info

That's weird. Can you press CTRL+F5 at the same time? It will fix your error.
amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 03:56:35 PM

Nice gaming concept. I have seen some blockchain based games before like betting on  odd/even of confirmation time. This one is quite complex to understand but i am pretty interested in affiliate commision of 31% of house edge earning. How much % is the house edge commision on every bet?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
BlockBets.com (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 04:22:23 PM

Nice gaming concept. I have seen some blockchain based games before like betting on  odd/even of confirmation time. This one is quite complex to understand but i am pretty interested in affiliate commision of 31% of house edge earning. How much % is the house edge commision on every bet?
House edge is 8%.

Faucet refilling: 1.5%,
Jackpot: 1.5%,
Affiliate payouts: 2.5%,
And our fee: 2.5%.

Majority of this goes back to the community, to faucet, affiliates and jackpot.

We only keep 2.5% of every bet. 50% of this will go to advertising, so what we keep is 1.25% Smiley

Let us know if you have more questions!
HardForkComing

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 02:59:37 PM
Last edit: November 23, 2015, 03:13:26 PM by HardForkComing

Let me help you with those images, it's pain in the @$$, I know.

What I like about your site is that your have a crazy ref reward. I'm going to try and get as many people on board while game's still fresh, so I get as much BTC possible Smiley
Smart idea. Wish more people used blockchain tech.

http://blockbets.com
       BlockBets is a unique Blockchain-based Multi-Player Gambling Game played with Crypto Currencies.      

Game Basics

The basics of BlockBets is to guess the size of the future block number shown, usually 2-4 blocks in advance of the current block. If you didn't know, every coin has an ending block size which is determined by the size of each transaction sent during that period. These blocks can range anywhere from 0.01 KiloBytes to 1024 KiloBytes, and sometimes higher depending on the coin.

Every block is broken down into individual rounds, and then broken down further into individual wager amounts. Games take place per wager amount and per block. For example 3 players bet on the size of block 100 each wager 0.01 BTC, and 7 players bet on the same block but wager 0.1 BTC. The winners will be determined and grouped by the size of the wager and the block round they come under, on a per coin basis. This is similar to "rooms" or "channels".

How are the winners determined?

After multiple players place their bets and the block number increases, the round is closed from further participants entering under that block round. Once the block you bet on is found, the winners will be calculated and ranked from 1 onwards. This rank is based on how close you guessed the block size versus the actual size it turned out to be.

For example, 4 players bet sizes 1, 2, 500 and 100 KB on a block. The outcome of the size is 40 KB. You might think, everyone was way off, but that's not the case in our ranking system. There will <strong>always be winners</strong> when playing, and in the case of this example the ranking is: 2, 1, 100, 500 KB in the order of being closest to 40 KB.

This concludes the basics of how to play. The following information is a more in-depth guide explaining each piece of data on the game page.

Tab: Free Coins

The free coins tab allows players to get free coins to play every 12 hours. The amount you get will be enough to play 3 times on the lowest wager amount. This is subject to the amount of coins we have allocated for users to play with, and if you have a balance of 0.

Pick a Coin To Play

The Coin Navigation Bar is at the top of every page. Use this to visit the game pages for those coins. If a coin is not shown in the list, then we don't support it.

The Game Page

This is what the game page looks like for each coin. We're using DogeCoin for this guide.

Betting Controls

At the top you have the betting controls. These controls allow you to pick your wager amount, guess your size and place your bet. These are all the controls you need to know about to start playing immediately.

Tab: Bet History

This tab shows the entire betting history for the selected coin in a table format. You can easily see the bet number, when it was placed, the amount wagered, the block number bet on, the size guessed, the bet result either Invalid, Win or Lose, and the profit the user gained for this bet. At this time, 200 pages of bets are available.

Tab: Stats

This tab is mostly self explanatory. It shows the game stats since it began for both you and every player. The stats included are the total number of bets placed, the total wagered, the number of wins, the number of losses, and how much profit and loss was made on these bets.

Tab: Block Data

This tab is a mini block browser for the selected coin. You can view useful data on past blocks such as the size, when it was generated and the block hash, with the ability to view it on an external block explorer for verification purposes.

Tab: Jackpot

Every Sunday you get a chance to win the amount shown on the Jackpot tab! All you have to do to win is guess a block size with the exact number. For example, you guess 1.23 KB and the block size turns out to be 1.23 KB you will win the entire Jackpot amount! This Jackpot amount increases throughout the week, and if nobody is able to win it on Sunday it gets carried over to the next Sunday until someone is able to win it.

There are multiple strategies to picking the size of the block:
Random Guess: Just randomly guess a number and hope you are close.

Copy Others: Place bets close to other users who won, so you share a similar chance of winning as they did. Who know what they say, history repeats itself.

Ranged Guess: Check the Block Browser for previous sizes, and form a ranged guess within those values.
Calculated Average: If you took the time to study the sizes of all the blocks in the past, you could build up an average block size range. If the maths is right, it could help you get closer to the real outcome.

Or any kind of strategy you might have.

Affiliate Program

Refer friends and earn 31.25% of the house edge earnings

GUARANTEED payments for EVERY bet wagered by your referrals, win or lose

If you have any questions, please feel free to post here.

BlockBets.com (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 10:07:54 AM

We have a referral system which pays out 31.25% of total wedged amount.
You can play and earn, but you can refer friends and earn!

We have made a twitter account, feel free to follow us for updates, bitcoin giveaways and more!
https://twitter.com/BlockBetsCom
BlockBets.com (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 02:12:25 PM

Earn big with our referral system! Our unique game has a jackpot, which is almost 25% of our house edge!

Our faucet lets people earn free bitcoin, in a simple way!

We have contacted a promotion service so they help us with promotions on social networks.
Make sure you get those people under your referral code, since our project is still fresh!

http://prntscr.com/9am3h1
twister

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2015, 06:03:40 PM

Kind of interesting, once you understand how it works i.e. I had to re-read it twice and I still don't think I get it completely but guess one has to play a few rounds to see how it works. But good thing is you thought of something new instead of following the herd. GL with your site.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
HardForkComing

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 06:21:18 PM

Kind of interesting, once you understand how it works i.e. I had to re-read it twice and I still don't think I get it completely but guess one has to play a few rounds to see how it works. But good thing is you thought of something new instead of following the herd. GL with your site.
I played a few round with one of the devs. It's pretty simple actually. All you need to do is guess block size of the coins they've listed there.
I played doge, because they told me it's the fastest coin Cheesy

All I did was compare previous sizes and estimate future size. I won! lol
BlockBets.com (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 02:26:15 PM

Today you could win our jackpot, which is 0.05009253 BTC!
All you need to do is to guess a blocks exact size!

https://twitter.com/BlockBetsCom/status/673508555325067264
HardForkComing

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 02:30:55 PM

Does that count even if someone plays with faucet money? If so, that's great!
BlockBets.com (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 07:37:36 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2015, 07:48:26 PM by BlockBets.com

Yes, that's right. Anyone can win the jackpot. No matter if he placed the smallest or the biggest bet, or if it's faucet BTC or his own.
HardForkComing

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 09:03:56 PM

Yes, that's right. Anyone can win the jackpot. No matter if he placed the smallest or the biggest bet, or if it's faucet BTC or his own.
That's great then indeed. I'll stick around to try my luck Cheesy Hope I hit the jackpot!
BlockBets.com (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 02:57:53 PM

Daily bump!
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 07:12:24 PM

Since you've daily bumped it I had to check out the website . Smiley
Man I could not understand how do you even play this ?
Basically we just have to guess the block size of the future bitcoin right ? Quite confusing for me
HardForkComing

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 12:42:19 PM

Since you've daily bumped it I had to check out the website . Smiley
Man I could not understand how do you even play this ?
Basically we just have to guess the block size of the future bitcoin right ? Quite confusing for me
It's pretty simple man.. You need to guess the "future block's #number" in size, not hard Cheesy

All you need to do is bet against other players. The ones who get closed, win the pot Cheesy
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: