Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 09:08:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Free Betting Competition $2000 in Prizes Sponsor: Betking.io (Discussion Thread)  (Read 110673 times)
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1414
Merit: 529

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:07:57 PM

great news FrueGreads!
What type of challenge will be used for daily/weekly challenge? Like the classic format or just with special bets?
Any idea about whole jackpot for the first edition sponsored by betking?

Right now we are considering keeping the "old challenges", like "Winning bet at the highest odds", or "Highest number of wins during the day", etc. We will try to change them, but it will of course be impossible to create 30 unique challenges, so we will cycle a few, depending on users feedback.

I would prefer to leave the prizes for my future announcement. I would say they are rather good, as they used to be with our last sponsor.

Even if three bets per day ( or 100 monthly) it's not my style guess I will be part of this one as well.

We will probably not have a minimum odds requirement, so that should give enough room for players to meet the number of bets requirement.
During the last editions of our competition, players usually didn't had any problems with the number of bets. We can try to tweak that number, so that everyone is pleased with it, but we will need to have something.

Well I thought that the sponsor would be someone else but I would try for the first time in a tipster competition run by Betking why not. There is always a first time they say. So if I make seven bets during the week, each with 5% of the bankroll and all are wins, what will be my weekly reward ? Or it is not decided yet ? Let's keep 1 bet per day minimum I would say. Just registered an account at Betking.

Like I've mentioned above, I would rather talk about the prizes in a later announcement (it should happen soon though).
Without talking about values, I would still have to say it all depends on what the other users would do during their week. We will award points every day, based on the Daily ROI%, so it would all depend on the average odds of your wins, compared to other users. According to the points you would get during the week, you could rank 1st, 2nd etc, and the prize you would get would depend on the rank you would get on that week.

Still talking about prizes, don't forget that you would still be competing for our daily prizes (Daily Challenges format), and for our monthly prizes (at the Monthly format of the competition). So 3 different, but simultaneous paths for winning prizes, all with the normal bets.

As for the number of daily bets, we will see what we can do. Like I said before, since we will probably not have a minimum bet requirement, users could always make low odds bet if they needed, in order to meet the number of bets requirement. We try to make this competition as open as possible, so that everyone enjoys it.

The way I see it right now, if we lower the number of bets requirement, we will probably need to create a minimum odds requirement. If we allow bets at 1.01, we will need to set a minimum of at least 3 bets per day. Which one would you prefer?

What tipster competition is this if you accept 1.01 odd, that doesn't make sense. I would say minimum odd to be 1.50 and up if you want people not to just try their luck with stupid bets of 1.01 up to 1.20 odds. Keeping a minimum of 1 bet per day and 3 maximum would be the ideal case. I know the company that sponsors this wants as many bets as possible but I think the format which I am trying to suggest would do a much greater good the betking company if they opt for it.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:14:39 PM

What tipster competition is this if you accept 1.01 odd, that doesn't make sense. I would say minimum odd to be 1.50 and up if you want people not to just try their luck with stupid bets of 1.01 up to 1.20 odds. Keeping a minimum of 1 bet per day and 3 maximum would be the ideal case. I know the company that sponsors this wants as many bets as possible but I think the format which I am trying to suggest would do a much greater good the betking company if they opt for it.

the odds shouldn't matter , let people bet on whatever odds they want as long as the final profit/loss is what matter then we should be good
unless of course the count will be on winning tips no matter what the odds are , then yeah that won't be fun at all and all the guys here will start backing the favors
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:29:40 PM

the odds shouldn't matter , let people bet on whatever odds they want as long as the final profit/loss is what matter then we should be good
unless of course the count will be on winning tips no matter what the odds are , then yeah that won't be fun at all and all the guys here will start backing the favors

The best tipster is the one who has more winning tips than others and that was my idea in the post above. But ok I am thinking that maybe even the odds to be free to choose can attract a larger audience so probably that is why they will start this on 1 August in order to gather a lot of feedback before deciding the route in which this will go.
SyGambler
Legendary

guess who's back

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:58:51 PM

The best tipster is the one who has more winning tips than others and that was my idea in the post above. But ok I am thinking that maybe even the odds to be free to choose can attract a larger audience so probably that is why they will start this on 1 August in order to gather a lot of feedback before deciding the route in which this will go.

nah not really , I know a guy that has a 35% win rate which means he wins 1 out of the 3 he tips but he is making money since the odds worth it
so the competition shouldn't be about the number of the winning bets , but on the total units won or something similar
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:39:02 PM

nah not really , I know a guy that has a 35% win rate which means he wins 1 out of the 3 he tips but he is making money since the odds worth it
so the competition shouldn't be about the number of the winning bets , but on the total units won or something similar

For how long is this guy winning, it maybe he is only gambling and not tipping, and by using odds of over 3 he can be in profit if he wins 1 in every 3 bets. If he is keeping this is on a long run I would love to know him too. I am trying since 2016 to build a system of mine, although far from being perfect, in the long run I am still keeping people in profit with my tips and this week has started brilliantly too so far.
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 3445

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 07:10:10 PM

Bets at 1.01 couldn't have an impact for the final rank. Since these bets have a really low value, have been accepted in the past edition because not all people can place 100 bets in a month with high odds.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:30:21 PM

Bets at 1.01 couldn't have an impact for the final rank. Since these bets have a really low value, have been accepted in the past edition because not all people can place 100 bets in a month with high odds.

That is why I thought to have 50 bets as max number of bets should be more ideal than placing 100 bets although 100 bets is still a normal number for 1 month for me. I would love more quality competition than quantity competition but let's see how it unfolds on 1 August.
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 3445

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 07:50:04 PM

That is why I thought to have 50 bets as max number of bets should be more ideal than placing 100 bets although 100 bets is still a normal number for 1 month for me. I would love more quality competition than quantity competition but let's see how it unfolds on 1 August.

There are some players in the past edition (without limits) that placed more then 300 bets. 100 bets is a good value because since the promotional value fo this competition...

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Joca97
Legendary

Activity: 3584
Merit: 1023

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:13:47 PM

There are some players in the past edition (without limits) that placed more then 300 bets. 100 bets is a good value because since the promotional value fo this competition...
I think there shouldnt be a limit on bets
If you can make profit you can
If you have a bankroll to withstand it why shouldnt you make 1000 bets for example
Well everyone has there own method

Open to joining a signature campaign. 99% of my posts are in the gambling section! Smiley
SyGambler
Legendary

guess who's back

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:09:34 PM

For how long is this guy winning, it maybe he is only gambling and not tipping, and by using odds of over 3 he can be in profit if he wins 1 in every 3 bets. If he is keeping this is on a long run I would love to know him too. I am trying since 2016 to build a system of mine, although far from being perfect, in the long run I am still keeping people in profit with my tips and this week has started brilliantly too so far.

his name is Wadster, he tips only tennis and you can check his free picks here
https://tipstrr.com/tipster/theshortlist/about it's still new but you can also check him on twitter , he has a pinned tweet for his premium picks

by following him I kinda found like for example if he thinks the underdog has a good chance then he tips him but with the correct score , when underdogs win most of the times they win 2-1 so it adds more value to go for the score sometimes
still not sure how exactly his picks work since I'm not that much good with predicting tennis

but same logic applies for horse racing where the win rate is barely over 25% and yet the good guys are profiting
patt0
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:06:12 AM

From my past experience in the last competitions, where I participated in almost all of them since start, I would say that the only thing I didn't like was that 13% stake bonus. I understood the reason for it, since it would encourage users to make a lot of bets with the maximum bankroll allowed, but it would also allow them to make a lot of 1.01 bets with added value for the competition that would have no meaning in "real bets". That's why we had over 100 bets in the initial editions, and then directbet and the managers added the rule that exactly 100 bets would have to be made (no more, no less).

Since from what I've understood from the previous announcements, that bonus will be removed, then I think there should be no reason for the odds to be limited. There will be no added value to those bets, so if a user manages to have more ROI% higher than all the others by betting low, then I think they should be rewarded.

Without those 13%, any profit a tipster shows will be real, so who has more ROI% should win, and I don't see any problem with that. Profit is all that matters in my opinion. Of course that we need to try to remove the luck factor, but that is why the minimum number of bets is there in my opinion. We just need to find a sweet stop for that number. I was ok with the 100 bets, so if it doesn't go any higher than that, I'm ok with it.

The other thing I didn't like, because it would reward luck, was the fact that if a user had a lucky shot at high odds, would cause them to win the competition without having to fight for it . This would "kind of ruin it" for the others participants. We had users winning parlays at 50, and then just making bets at 1.01 to fill in the requirements. That wasn't very good as well.

For me, there is no need to limit the odds, although I would accept a limit of 1.2 or 1.3, and a max of 30 or 50, if that is what it takes to balance the competition. For instance, If we have 100 bets limit, and a user wins one at 50, he would then need to make 99 bets at 1.2 at least. If he is not a good tipster, that should take a lot of his profit away and reduce the luck factor.

FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:55:09 AM

Important Update

Hello everyone, thanks a lot for your suggestions and discussion.

We are analyzing all these comments and discussing them with our sponsor, and should be able to post a final version until the end of the week, so we can then open registration and start things on the 1st of August as planned.

Right now these are our reasons and concerns:

- Odds requirement
We want to keep the competition as free as possible, so that it attracts every betting style. Since we removed the 13% bet stake bonus, all bets should reflect normal ROI% variations. A 1.01 bet will add little to the daily ROI% of a user, so he will have little chances of winning if he just follows this path.

I do understand the need for a minimum odds requirement in order to prevent users from playing to safe. Since they will be receiving daily points, it could allow for users to just make low odds bet in order to have a positive ROI% (even though it was low), and would allow them to receive points against users that had a bad day but played with "normal odds".

- Minimum number of bets
As usual this is of course important for any sponsor, but it's not the main reason behind it. We need to decrease the luck factor, and in order to do that we need to make sure users are "forced" to make bets.

- Using a point system based on Daily ROI% instead of Global ROI%
Like it was already mentioned out, we had users winning at high odds (we had wins above 50 if I'm not mistaken), and then they could just make 1.01 bets to manage that ROI%. Since they had an increased bankroll after that win, betting 5% of their current bankroll @1.01 would be very profitable for the purpose of competition. We want to remove that.

By converting Daily ROI% to points (as we used in our side competition), big wins will have an impact only on that given day, and users will need to keep making competitive betting on the renaming days in order to keep gathering points. I think this will greatly reduce the luck factor, and users will need to be consistent during the entire week/month in order to qualify for prizes.

Using the point system could of course encourage users to bet at low odds though, like I've mentioned before, so we will probably add a minimum bet requirement. Right now we just need to find that sweet stop between number of bets and odds requirements, but as usual we will probably only see how things work as we test them out. We do encourage you to post your opinion on what that sweet spot should be.

Update on prizes will come soon as promised!

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:21:22 PM

My opinion on sweet spot

100 bets/ odd min 1.35-1.5 within this range and not lower.
FrueGreads
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:43:20 PM

My opinion on sweet spot

100 bets/ odd min 1.35-1.5 within this range and not lower.

Thanks BitcoinSupremo, we will make an announcement with rules and prizes until the end of the week, and this should give us another week to tweak things up if needed until we launch the competition. We will of course also monitor how things go during the first week and change things if needed.

Could we increase the bankroll?

$50? way too low. tipster should be taking some risk to participate..

i say minimum bankroll at least $250

Well considering that users don't really need to deposit the whole amount, and only need to be able to make bets between 1% to 5% of their current bankroll, I would say you are right. Right now we are trying to reach as much participants as possible, and that' why we are keeping things low. We might change things in the future, or even to this one already if more users want this. Even if we had a $100 bankroll, that would mean that bets would only need to be between $1 to $5 at start and then it would of course depend on how their bankroll evolved during the competition (since the betting requirements are always reflected on current bankroll and not starting bankroll).

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Bolt Brownie

Activity: 700
Merit: 350

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:39:53 PM

Good to hear this competition is coming back. Everything looks great so far from what I've read. Any info on the prizes? If things are not that far from what the other competition was, I will probably join again!
FrueGreads
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:57:59 PM
Last edit: July 22, 2018, 07:41:38 PM by FrueGreads

Important Update

Hello everyone, here is an update on prizes. I would like to say that this is still not the final decision, and your feedback if of course important so we can gather all the information needed in order to make the official announcement with both prizes and rules, and then open registration.

This is the plan right now:

- Daily Challenges (These prizes should be paid in Daily Free Bets, so around $300 monthly in Free Bets)
$10 free bet per Daily Challenge

- Weekly Format (About $370 per week, or $1480 monthly. Should be paid in free bets, or as "bonus betting balance")
1st: $150
2nd: $90
3rd: $40
4th: $30
5th: $25
6th: $20
7th: $15

- Monthly Format (around $240 per Month with little or no restrictions)
1st: $120;
2nd: $70;
3rd: $50;

So we will have around $2000 monthly in prizes!!!
Please note that unlike what we had before, where we had 7 monthly prizes paid with no restrictions, and then a lot of smaller prizes paid as Casino House Credit, we will now have prizes that will always be available for betting. I would say this is a great improvement from what we had before. The values are also pretty close to what we had before (they are actually bigger, if we just consider the prizes that were available for betting, and forget the casino house credit prizes), considering BTC price at the time, that was bellow $1000 for the majority of the editions of our competition.

Our plan is to have:
- Daily prizes paid in free bets!
- Weekly prizes paid as betting balance (With little restrictions. You will probably need to bet the prize 2 or 3 times before being able to withdraw. But since it will be available for betting right away, you will be able to complete these restrictions with the prize amount.)
- Monthly prizes with either very little restrictions or even no restriction at all.
- We will probably have some sig/avatar/personal message incentives that will further reduce the restrictions, or even eliminate them in some cases, creating even more value for the players that help promote the competition (more info no that in the next update).

With this format everyone can win something, and if you are good, you can actually win a lot.
Please let us know what you think of this prize distribution. It's not final, so we still have some room for change.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

SyGambler
Legendary

guess who's back

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:32:42 PM

snip

yep sounds great and generous , I will participate in it and I will
I'm subscribed to many betting resources and tipsters , so is it ok to play some of their plays ?? cause I like the picks that these guys provide and it help me adding value to my plays
FrueGreads
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:57:29 AM

snip

yep sounds great and generous , I will participate in it and I will
I'm subscribed to many betting resources and tipsters , so is it ok to play some of their plays ?? cause I like the picks that these guys provide and it help me adding value to my plays

Hello SyGambler, I'm glad you liked our prize distribution!

As for the source of your bets, that is of course up to you.
The final decision of making a bet will always be yours, so it's still your bet.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Joca97
Legendary

Activity: 3584
Merit: 1023

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:23:54 AM

Will the leaderboard be live a good as the one directbet had?

Open to joining a signature campaign. 99% of my posts are in the gambling section! Smiley
FrueGreads
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:26:11 PM

Will the leaderboard be live a good as the one directbet had?

Yes, we will have a live leaderboard as well. BetKing.io devs are working on it, so it can count number of valid bets, current bankroll, use the bankroll limits (1% to 5%), calculate daily ROI%, etc.

On top of that, we should probably add average odds a well, so it can provide more valuable information for anyone that wants to follow the bets placed during the competition.

Since this one will be done with points, we will have to update those manually (but we already did that on the side competition, so it shouldn't be a problem). Since users have access to their daily ROI%, they can always double check points distribution, so everything will be transparent as usual.

By the way, we had little feedback on prize distribution, so we are assuming everything looks good, and we should keep the distribution we've announced in this post.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: