Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:12:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Free Betting Competition $2000 in Prizes Sponsor: Betking.io (Discussion Thread)  (Read 110684 times)
FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 12:34:17 PM

Alright, so we've finally decided what the first challenge of this competition will be; we thought it best to start out with a small funny challenge, to reward the participant that inaugurates this competition.

As such, after we make a post announcing the start of the 5th round (on March, 1st), the first participant to make a valid bet, and then post the link to it in the Main Thread1, wins the daily challenge.

1 - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1159253
Okay the first challenge pretty interested, so anyone who make valid bet for the first time at 1 march 00.01 forum time will be the winner of this challenge right?
Total 30mbtcx30days = 900mbtc will given to winner of challenge everyday yeaay! This should be an effective way to push participants get active make a bets! Can't wait to see this competition started!

Yes that is one of the reasons for the daily prizes, and other one, and very important in my opinion, is to give even more chances for everyone to win something in this competition.
We have daily prizes plus a participation prize, so in minimum you will be taking 70mBTC as a participation prize, and then you still have a chance to daily prizes and final prizes. We really want you all to have a good experience in our competition!

Just a correction, as u9y42 said, the winner will be the one that posts a valid bet right after we announce the start of the competition.

So me or u9y42 will make a post saying that the competition has officially started, and the first valid bet post after that one will win!

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
God.Of.Gambler

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2016, 07:52:01 PM

Alright, so we've finally decided what the first challenge of this competition will be; we thought it best to start out with a small funny challenge, to reward the participant that inaugurates this competition.

As such, after we make a post announcing the start of the 5th round (on March, 1st), the first participant to make a valid bet, and then post the link to it in the Main Thread1, wins the daily challenge.

1 - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1159253
Okay the first challenge pretty interested, so anyone who make valid bet for the first time at 1 march 00.01 forum time will be the winner of this challenge right?
Total 30mbtcx30days = 900mbtc will given to winner of challenge everyday yeaay! This should be an effective way to push participants get active make a bets! Can't wait to see this competition started!

Yes that is one of the reasons for the daily prizes, and other one, and very important in my opinion, is to give even more chances for everyone to win something in this competition.
We have daily prizes plus a participation prize, so in minimum you will be taking 70mBTC as a participation prize, and then you still have a chance to daily prizes and final prizes. We really want you all to have a good experience in our competition!

Just a correction, as u9y42 said, the winner will be the one that posts a valid bet right after we announce the start of the competition.

So me or u9y42 will make a post saying that the competition has officially started, and the first valid bet post after that one will win!

1.In which thread you will post/announce that the competition has started??
2. Where and when that we can know for next day challenge?? Because you only mention about the exact time for claim daily price, 23.00 UTC if im not wrong..

Hey, everyone. We've just created a signature campaign to help promote this competition.

Check it out: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1371799.0. Smiley

May a newbie rank like me joint yours signature campaign?? Its okey if i cant joint, but pliss pm me if i can joint... Thx.
Eric Cartman

Activity: 741
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 09:05:47 PM

Yes, where will the announcement be made?

Here or in the main thread?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
FrueGreads
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 11:16:58 AM
Last edit: February 22, 2016, 02:56:43 PM by FrueGreads

Yes, where will the announcement be made?

Here or in the main thread?

1.In which thread you will post/announce that the competition has started??
2. Where and when that we can know for next day challenge?? Because you only mention about the exact time for claim daily price, 23.00 UTC if im not wrong..

Hey, everyone. We've just created a signature campaign to help promote this competition.

May a newbie rank like me joint yours signature campaign?? Its okey if i cant joint, but pliss pm me if i can joint... Thx.

The announcement will be made on both threads. Normally we just do it here, but it will be easier to determine the winner if we make it in the "main thread" as well.

As for your second question. Right after we determine the winner of the current challenge, we will make another post in the "discussion thread" announcing the next challenge.

Finally as for our campaign promotion, please make a post on that thread so it's easier for us to keep track. We will then review your posts. Maybe we can make an exception for members that also participate in our competition.

EDIT: Just to make everything clear regarding the first challenge. I or u9y42 will announce the start of the competition on both threads, and we will start by the main thread. The winner will be the one that makes a post with a valid bet right after the one on the main thread. So the "second" post after ours in the main thread will win.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

God.Of.Gambler

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2016, 03:15:08 PM

Thx admin for your answer, but i need another infor from you..

1. For Daily prices there were no rules to win it except do what the challenge need to do and win that challenge, it is rite?

2. Like you already mentioned before, new challenge and the winner of the previous challenge will be announced everyday at 23:00 UTC on Main thread+Discussion thread, except announcement for the 1st challenge will post at main thread at 1st march 00 UTC rite?

3. Which spot you will post for the next day challenge, would you edit yours post on the 1st page or you post at the last page for both thread?? It sound dumb question, but I need to know about it just in case you have anothers challenge like the 1st day (the fastest one will win)

4. For single entry participant to get participation reward it need exactly 100 qualified bet rite??

5. For multiple entries participant to get participation reward it need minimum 100 qualified bet from all his betting address, it is rite?

Thx before
Sorry if ask anothers thing that you already told before, i just want to make it clear, personally for me and others participant who alittle bit stupid like me  Grin
u9y42 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 04:31:28 PM

Thx admin for your answer, but i need another infor from you..

1. For Daily prices there were no rules to win it except do what the challenge need to do and win that challenge, it is rite?

2. Like you already mentioned before, new challenge and the winner of the previous challenge will be announced everyday at 23:00 UTC on Main thread+Discussion thread, except announcement for the 1st challenge will post at main thread at 1st march 00 UTC rite?

3. Which spot you will post for the next day challenge, would you edit yours post on the 1st page or you post at the last page for both thread?? It sound dumb question, but I need to know about it just in case you have anothers challenge like the 1st day (the fastest one will win)

4. For single entry participant to get participation reward it need exactly 100 qualified bet rite??

5. For multiple entries participant to get participation reward it need minimum 100 qualified bet from all his betting address, it is rite?

Thx before
Sorry if ask anothers thing that you already told before, i just want to make it clear, personally for me and others participant who alittle bit stupid like me  Grin

There's no need to apologize; we made this thread specifically so participants can discuss the competition, and clear any doubts that may come up. So, ask away. Wink

1. Yes, that is correct; as long as the rules for that daily challenge are followed, that's enough.

2. New challenges, and the winners of the previous challenge, will be announced in the Discussion Thread (this thread), at 23:00 UTC, everyday. We will also edit the second post in this thread (FrueGreads' post) to hold that information. The post we will be making in the Main Thread, related to the first challenge, is to warn everyone that the competition has started (and so we can more easily know who won that challenge).

3. Hmm, I don't think we will make another challenge like the first again - that one's sort of a special challenge, for a special occasion (the start of the competition). See point 2 for the answer to the first part of your question.

4. Yes, that's right.

5. Hmm, no. Participants with multiple entries need to have at least one entry with 100 valid bets to get the participation prize.

I'm sorry, but the limitations on what new accounts can have as signatures are just too high: namely, they have a 50 character limit and, more importantly, can't use links.

- Newbie: No styling (including links) allowed. Max 50 characters.
- Jr. Member: Links allowed. Max 150 characters.
- Member: Unlimited length.
- Full: Color allowed.
- Sr. Member: Size allowed
- Hero: Background color allowed
MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 11:11:52 AM

My advice for V FREE Tipster Competition applying Reset Bankroll at two time
1. when competition enters 10th day
2. when competition enters 20th day

Expected participants who have bankroll (-) can still be active and have the opportunity to pursue ROI

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
bittrojan

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 11:32:03 AM

Expected participants who have bankroll (-) can still be active and have the opportunity to pursue ROI
I don't agree with this idea, allowing two times resetting bankroll make competition bad for me.
To make you keep active and pursue negative ROI there already an option to multiple register .

ICO investor. Miner. Bagholder Extraordinaire!
MonsterV
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 11:45:49 AM

I don't agree with this idea, allowing two times resetting bankroll make competition bad for me.
To make you keep active and pursue negative ROI there already an option to multiple register .

Using multiple addresses is not fully working because not all users use multiple register address  bitcoin
and if the registration is closed reset bankroll one right choice to make an active participant, just a suggestion from me  Smiley

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
bittrojan

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 11:50:48 AM

Using multiple addresses is not fully working because not all users use multiple register address  bitcoin
and if the registration is closed reset bankroll one right choice to make an active participant, just a suggestion from me  Smiley
And not everyone too want reset the negative ROI Smiley
Just a comment from me too that it's not necessary have two times reset .

MonsterV
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 12:13:04 PM

Using multiple addresses is not fully working because not all users use multiple register address  bitcoin
and if the registration is closed reset bankroll one right choice to make an active participant, just a suggestion from me  Smiley

Why not use both  Smiley
one example : Your use  3 bitcoin address registered when all addresses have negative bankroll the only option is reset bankroll
Usually a player with a big bet always do this, when the first bet 100 mbtc lose then it will use the second addres and so only with 3 bet all the negative bankroll while the competition is still running 30 days. then what to do to enter the competition ?

Tip pandacoin (2) https://directbet.eu/Competition.cshtml?Competitor=pandacoin%20%282%29  -41.99 %
Tip pandacoin (3) https://directbet.eu/Competition.cshtml?Competitor=pandacoin%20%283%29  -40.43 %

Tip pandacoin (1) https://directbet.eu/Competition.cshtml?Competitor=pandacoin%20%281%29

He was lucky because address1 won parlay bet What if 3 address the negative? he will be out of competition ?

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
bittrojan

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 04:46:04 PM

Using multiple addresses is not fully working because not all users use multiple register address  bitcoin
and if the registration is closed reset bankroll one right choice to make an active participant, just a suggestion from me  Smiley

Why not use both  Smiley
one example : Your use  3 bitcoin address registered when all addresses have negative bankroll the only option is reset bankroll
Usually a player with a big bet always do this, when the first bet 100 mbtc lose then it will use the second addres and so only with 3 bet all the negative bankroll while the competition is still running 30 days. then what to do to enter the competition ?

Tip pandacoin (2) https://directbet.eu/Competition.cshtml?Competitor=pandacoin%20%282%29  -41.99 %
Tip pandacoin (3) https://directbet.eu/Competition.cshtml?Competitor=pandacoin%20%283%29  -40.43 %

Tip pandacoin (1) https://directbet.eu/Competition.cshtml?Competitor=pandacoin%20%281%29

He was lucky because address1 won parlay bet What if 3 address the negative? he will be out of competition ?

it's very easy to avoid all three addresses get negative ROI , just becareful placing bet and act like a real tipster Cheesy
appreciate very much your input but from my personal opinion it's not neccessary.

Google+

Activity: 2408
Merit: 550

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 04:55:02 PM

Why not use both  Smiley

it's very easy to avoid all three addresses get negative ROI , just becareful placing bet and act like a real tipster Cheesy
appreciate very much your input but from my personal opinion it's not neccessary.

I think it depends on the strategy of betting if you want to bet a large amount may need to be reset bankroll but if you want to play relaxed, enough to register with multiple addresses. We just do not know what the strategy used by the participants of competition

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
FrueGreads
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 11:39:22 PM

Hello, I will not make any quotes, because we already have many users discussing this, and the post would be too large.

For now we have plenty of choices for different strategies, with the multi entry rule. Also remember that you do not have to make any real deposit, so there are no disadvantages or inconveniences in having 3 accounts, and that itself can work as a ROI reset.

The only "problem" here, is that if you wanted to register 3 accounts just to start over if necessary, you would still have to make the 100 bets to qualify for prizes after that "switch", and after a ROI reset, your number of valid bets remains the same, and only your ROI is reseted.

You can also make a reset to every account, since they in reality act as different accounts (the only exception is the the participation prize, and you are only entitled to one, even with 3 accounts).

So a strategy purely based on opportunities to "start over", would be the following:

- Register 3 accounts. Start making bets with one, if it goes wrong you can reset (and keep the number of valid bets you already have on that account).
- If it continues to go wrong, you can switch to the next account and do the same (the only problem here like I said, is that your number of bets to qualify for prizes starts at 0 on this account). If it continues to go wrong, you can reset this account (and now the number of qualified bets would stay the same).
- If it continues to go wrong, repeat the same for the third account.

So in reality you have 6 opportunities to start over, if that is your strategy.
(you need to respect to date for the ROI reset of course, but its possible to make an aggressive strategy like this if you want to).

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

bestcoins1

Activity: 2198
Merit: 718

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 02:17:38 AM

HI my account newbie but  potential full  member
Can I enroll in this competition?
My main account is already registered in the competition but this account will be used my friend

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
FrueGreads
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 02:33:23 PM

HI my account newbie but  potential full  member
My main account is already registered in the competition but this account will be used my friend

If it is a potential full member and you already have 23 posts, you will probably be Jr. Member before the registration period ends, so I don't see any problems in registering that account so that your friend can participate.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

God.Of.Gambler

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2016, 02:37:26 PM

HI my account newbie but  potential full  member

From what i see on this competition rules which is always change,i think you can ask/pm direcbet/directdice for invitation like me, even i got invitation from different condition from you...

For admin and directet staff :

1. You can remove the minimum rank for joint this competition, its can make more people to sign up and its because you already remove the rules which is forbidden joint this competition with more than 1 forum account.. Sorry if i make missinterpretation on yours rules..

2. Would you still accept new participant for late registration like the last competition? Because i cant see any announcement in any of yours thread..

3. Alittle bit sad after admin said that its had alittle chance for them to make another challenge like the 1st day challenge, its a new way generate profit for addicted gambler like me, i really  like "the fastest will be winner" method, and this type of challenge was not like a gambling/betting its more like JOB   Cheesy

4. Will pm directbet/directdice directly for this 4th question (will edit it later if got permission from DB staff).

*Edit out of topic*
Note : what its mean for potential Full member or potential junior member like admin said above?? Anyone can help me for this things?? Pliss pm and pliss dont post it here because its out of topic.. (Maybe someone here already know why i dont know about this from my last participation)..

Big thanks  Grin

u9y42 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 01:16:21 AM

[...]

For admin and directet staff :

1. You can remove the minimum rank for joint this competition, its can make more people to sign up and its because you already remove the rules which is forbidden joint this competition with more than 1 forum account.. Sorry if i make missinterpretation on yours rules..

2. Would you still accept new participant for late registration like the last competition? Because i cant see any announcement in any of yours thread..

3. Alittle bit sad after admin said that its had alittle chance for them to make another challenge like the 1st day challenge, its a new way generate profit for addicted gambler like me, i really  like "the fastest will be winner" method, and this type of challenge was not like a gambling/betting its more like JOB   Cheesy

4. Will pm directbet/directdice directly for this 4th question (will edit it later if got permission from DB staff).

1. Well, no, users aren't allowed to play in this competition with more than one account, so having a minimum rank requirement is still useful. However, there is only so much we can do to enforce such a rule, while not restricting (what we believe to be) legitimate users from joining - one of the reasons why we send invites directly to some users below the minimum rank requirement, and allow some other exceptions, on occasion.

2. Hmm, yes, we might keep the registration period open for longer if we believe the number of participants (current, and potentially still going to join) justifies it. But anyone registering late will miss out on the initial daily challenges. Tongue

3. That's kind of the reason we will probably not be repeating the first challenge - it's not really gambling related. Wink

*Edit out of topic*
Note : what its mean for potential Full member or potential junior member like admin said above?? Anyone can help me for this things?? Pliss pm and pliss dont post it here because its out of topic.. (Maybe someone here already know why i dont know about this from my last participation)..

Big thanks  Grin

I might as well answer here, while I'm at it. Wink

Ranks, in this forum, are determined by your Activity. You usually gain 14 Activity points every two weeks, provided you post regularly (and at least once in those two week periods). Also, important to note here, is that Activity can't be higher than the number of Posts a user makes. So, what sometimes happens is that, if a user doesn't post very often (but still posts at least once, in enough of those two week periods), his Activity might not increase as much as it usually would (the Activity being limited by the number of Posts, as I mentioned above); however, that maximum Activity an account was supposed to get (if it had more posts) isn't lost, which means that, if the user makes additional posts, the account's Activity will also increase.

Thus, a "potential Full Member" is a lower ranked account that has enough maximum (unfulfilled) Activity to reach Full Member (>= 120 Activity), but still needs more posts to get there. You're account also has "potential Activity", by the way: maybe about 42 points in total.
Google+

Activity: 2408
Merit: 550

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 01:28:06 AM

How the bets made in one match if it allowed ? I mean I put 10 bets in one match whether it is considered valid bets to meet 100 bet slips ?
Example Final champions Barcelona vs Munchen
I'm placing bets BTC 0.002 for Barcelona win as many as 10 bets or more, Considered it is valid 10 bet?

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
u9y42 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 02:26:06 AM

How the bets made in one match if it allowed ? I mean I put 10 bets in one match whether it is considered valid bets to meet 100 bet slips ?
Example Final champions Barcelona vs Munchen
I'm placing bets BTC 0.002 for Barcelona win as many as 10 bets or more, Considered it is valid 10 bet?

Hmm, those 10 bets will only count as 10 valid bets (as far as this competition is concerned) if they are not duplicates of one another; otherwise, only the first will be counted.

So, multiple bets in the same result (say, Barcelona winning) will only count as 1 bet here (even though, those several bets will still be honored by DirectBet; they just won't count as more than one bet towards the requirements of this competition). However, multiple bets in different markets (for example: winner of the match; over 1.5 goals; Barcelona clean sheet) will all count as different bets.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: