Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:41:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Free Betting Competition $2000 in Prizes Sponsor: Betking.io (Discussion Thread)  (Read 110684 times)
FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 09:47:19 PM

Hello everyone, as usual I would like to remind you, that there are no disadvantages in using our multi entry feature.
You don't have to make a deposit so there is no real commitment when you register more than one account, and if you do, it will provide you more options when you compete, like:

- The possibility of changing to another entry if you are doing bad with your main one. It's a free reset that you can make at any time
- The possibility of testing different strategies during the competition without compromising your "main entry".
- The possibility of using one entry for the side competition, and another entry or the main competition. This means you can risk more on the elimination phases, if you feel the need, without compromising the main competition.
- A chance to win up to 3 top7 prizes (so instead of trying to win up to 1 BTC, you can try to win up to 1.8 BTC)

The list goes on so think about this!

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 10:38:32 PM

Hello everyone, as usual I would like to remind you, that there are no disadvantages in using our multi entry feature.
You don't have to make a deposit so there is no real commitment when you register more than one account, and if you do, it will provide you more options when you compete, like:

- The possibility of changing to another entry if you are doing bad with your main one. It's a free reset that you can make at any time
- The possibility of testing different strategies during the competition without compromising your "main entry".
- The possibility of using one entry for the side competition, and another entry or the main competition. This means you can risk more on the elimination phases, if you feel the need, without compromising the main competition.
- A chance to win up to 3 top7 prizes (so instead of trying to win up to 1 BTC, you can try to win up to 1.8 BTC)

Okay i still reading the whole changed rules as i have missed the last tipster contest.
Once i have done reading i will register for the next one Wink thanks for the reminder fruegreads.
My concern so far is about the 5% capped max bet amount sometimes it is feel like more than 5% if you bet more than 5% , can directbet make sure about this?
FrueGreads
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 01:59:21 PM

Okay i still reading the whole changed rules as i have missed the last tipster contest.
Once i have done reading i will register for the next one Wink thanks for the reminder fruegreads.
My concern so far is about the 5% capped max bet amount sometimes it is feel like more than 5% if you bet more than 5% , can directbet make sure about this?

Well, directbet uses a scrip to update the leaderboard. As you know we are now in our 9th edition and so far no problems were found, so I would say that you don't have to be worried about that. Also remember that is 5% of current bankroll, so lets say you already doubled your initial bankroll and now have 200mBTC. In this case that 5% of current bankroll would represent 10% of the initial bankroll, so you would see a big change on the leaderboard. Maybe you were not taking that into consideration when you saw those big changes. Also don't forget about the 13% of the bet stake that is added as ROI% for the competition. So all these things together might explain why you have that feeling in some cases.

As usual we will keep monitoring the script, but like I said so far everything looks fine.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Apex.bede

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2016, 07:00:15 PM

No change in main rules rite??
We  only need to wait another "important update" for bonus system in side competition??

If its possible would admin make some example for 13% bet for bonus ROI in leaderboard competition?? Although it will be my 2nd time to joint (if got another invitation), but im not to sure about that 13% rules..
FrueGreads
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 09:07:59 PM

No change in main rules rite??
We  only need to wait another "important update" for bonus system in side competition??

If its possible would admin make some example for 13% bet for bonus ROI in leaderboard competition?? Although it will be my 2nd time to joint (if got another invitation), but im not to sure about that 13% rules..

Yes rules stay the same. the only update should be on the extra points system of the side competition, but we will make a post about that when everything is decided.

As for the 13% bonus is easy.
We use that rule to reward those that use higher stakes, so betting with 5% of your current bankroll will take the most out of this bonus.
Basically either the bet is won or lost, 13% of the bet stake used (this value is still capped at 5% of current bankroll) will be added as ROI% when the bet is settled.

An example:
Current Bankroll = 100mBTC
Max possible bet is 5mBTC
Either you win or lose that bet, you will get 13% of that stake as ROI%, so in this case 0.65mBTC would be added to your current bankroll that would represent a 0.65% bonus ROI% either you win or lose that bet (as stated in the rules this is added only for the purpose of this competition).

EDIT: As for joining the competition, you already joined us in the last one, so go ahead and register for this one as well!

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 03:17:54 AM

Well, directbet uses a scrip to update the leaderboard. As you know we are now in our 9th edition and so far no problems were found, so I would say that you don't have to be worried about that. Also remember that is 5% of current bankroll, so lets say you already doubled your initial bankroll and now have 200mBTC. In this case that 5% of current bankroll would represent 10% of the initial bankroll, so you would see a big change on the leaderboard. Maybe you were not taking that into consideration when you saw those big changes. Also don't forget about the 13% of the bet stake that is added as ROI% for the competition. So all these things together might explain why you have that feeling in some cases.

As usual we will keep monitoring the script, but like I said so far everything looks fine.
Oh yeaaa i guess my 5% capped feel like over 5% because of my bankroll sometimes higher than 100mbtc.
I did not realize it during the competition Cheesy.
Okay so far there is no significant changes right? Just the new side competition . Thanks fruegreads
FrueGreads
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 03:55:32 PM

Oh yeaaa i guess my 5% capped feel like over 5% because of my bankroll sometimes higher than 100mbtc.
I did not realize it during the competition Cheesy.
Okay so far there is no significant changes right? Just the new side competition . Thanks fruegreads

Yes you are correct. The rules have been quite stable from the last 3 competition or so.
The main change was on the structure of the side competition, and from the last one to this one, it will be again on the side competition, this time on the extra points system.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

FrueGreads
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 09:25:13 AM

Important update: (side competition extra point system)

Hello everyone, one week left for us to go live!
We decided to try the changes for the extra point system I described in this post:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1256522.msg16224810#msg16224810

So here is a description of the extra point system:

- A daily Challenge schedule will be created for each phase of the competition
- On each day the user that wins the daily challenge (per group) will see his points from the normal point system doubled (if he scores 0, he will be awarded 1 point)
- Users can only win 3 challenges during the group phase, and 1 during the knockout phases
- Everyone will be competing in the daily challenges by default, unless a participant explicitly asks us not to do so on a given day / for a given challenge (this is important because like we said users can only double points 3 times)

Only one participant told us which challenges he liked best, so for now this is the list:
- Winning bet at the highest odds (minimum odds @1.2)
- Highest number of wins during the day (minimum odds @1.2)
- Highest sequence of winning bets during the day (minimum odds @1.2)
- Parlay won with the highest number of selections (minimum odds @1.8)
- Highest number of Full time correct score wins (made pre-live)

This list can be changed according to your feedback.
Remember that the side competition starts 1 week after the main one goes live, so everything will have to be set until then.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

FrueGreads
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 07:57:25 PM

Important update (rules adjustments)

Hello everyone, to prevent the possibility of an abuse of the participation prize, we decided to change the rollover requirements only for newcomers with activity equal or bellow 70.

So if it's your first time participating in our competition and you have an activity equal or bellow 70, the rollover requirement for the participation prize will be 7,000 loyalty points, instead of 2,000.

If it is not your first time participating in this competition then nothing will change.

This is very important not only because it makes harder to try to abuse our participation prize, but it will also make the tournament more competitive, since we want users that will aim for top7 prizes and not just the participation prize.

This change takes effect right away.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Karpeles
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 02:12:02 AM

70 activity points when?

By the registration time? By the start of the competition? By the end of the competition?
FrueGreads
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 08:33:53 AM

70 activity points when?

By the registration time? By the start of the competition? By the end of the competition?

Activity at the time of registration. Directbet will write down the activities when participants are added to the leaderboard.
That normally happens when the competition is about to go live.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

FrueGreads
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 09:59:51 PM

Hello everyone, I've unlocked the main thread but as you already know the competition only goes live in a few hours at 00h UTC

Good luck on this first week since we will use your ROI% and "betting activity" to place you on the side competition groups as we did in the last competition.

Remember that registration is still open, so you can register or, if you are already registered you can add more entries if you want to.

Good luck!

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

u9y42 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 12:03:46 AM

This is it... the IX Free Tipster Competition has officially started!

Good luck, everyone. Smiley
u9y42 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 12:21:04 AM
Last edit: October 01, 2016, 12:38:52 AM by u9y42

It seems the bet was rejected, and so, considered not valid and not added to the Leaderboard (you can see the bet status and messages describing why it was rejected in the link you posted).

EDIT: oh, I see there is a second tx there, which seems to have been accepted, but not counted - I suppose that was because it was placed before the competition actually started, but let's wait and see if DirectBet or FrueGreads can confirm this.
DirectBet
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2016, 05:30:05 AM

That's because the bet was rejected. However, the consequent bet that you placed was counted.

patt0
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 03:53:12 PM

This is it... the IX Free Tipster Competition has officially started!

Good luck, everyone. Smiley

Hurray! Here we go again! Loving this competition as always.

Just made my first two bets. Good luck everyone!

MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 12:54:11 PM

Do we need to confirm the Entry to the side competition ?
If yes, I would like to use the Entry 1 on the side of competition
Bankroll : 200K Doge
Doge Addy    : D5VEQWMogWdjJj3Jc9Uq3r6ooe1wTnQXfj
I hope there is no problem as the last competition  Smiley

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
BTcOptionTrade

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 06:40:21 PM

i want to ask sir
this another participant this every placed bet thi automatic update
but why this my placed bet not automatic in leaderboad

in placebet 5 but in leaderboad only 1

https://www.directbet.eu/Competition.cshtml?Competitor=BTcOptionTrade

leaderboard
https://www.directbet.eu/Competition.cshtml
FrueGreads
Legendary

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 07:20:43 PM

Do we need to confirm the Entry to the side competition ?
If yes, I would like to use the Entry 1 on the side of competition
Bankroll : 200K Doge
Doge Addy    : D5VEQWMogWdjJj3Jc9Uq3r6ooe1wTnQXfj
I hope there is no problem as the last competition  Smiley

Hello MonsterV, we use entry 1 by default, so in this case it wasn't necessary since you already want to use that entry. On last competition, the problem was that you wanted to use entry 2, but didn't let us know! Entry 1 will be used for side competition

Good luck!

i want to ask sir
this another participant this every placed bet thi automatic update
but why this my placed bet not automatic in leaderboad

in placebet 5 but in leaderboad only 1

https://www.directbet.eu/Competition.cshtml?Competitor=BTcOptionTrade

leaderboard
https://www.directbet.eu/Competition.cshtml

Hello BTcOptionTrade, the minimum bet is based on current bankroll, and not initial bankroll.
Since you won your first bet, your current bankroll went to 201140 DOGE, as you can see in the leaderbaord. Because of that, you next bets need to be above 2000 DOGE. That's why only your first bet was counted, because it was the only one made with 1% of your bankroll.

Always check your current bankroll before making a bet, and make sure its at least 1% of that value.

Let us know if you have any more doubts.

Good luck!

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

FrueGreads
Legendary

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 08:44:58 PM

Important note regarding the side competition

Hello everyone, I would like to remind you that we will use the leaderbaord results from this first week, to create the groups for the side competition, like we did on the last edition. Top6 players will be the top seeds for each group, and then we will create 3 more "pots" based on positive ROI%, negative ROI% and inactive players.

So it's in your interest to try to be active and do well in this first week, since that might help you on the group phase of the side competition!

Good luck!

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: