Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:21:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Was Your BTC-e Account Hacked? Want to do something about it? Click here!  (Read 658 times)
Bring-BTC-e-To-Justice (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 02:52:51 PM

Hello Bitcoin fellowmen,

Firstly, i am sorry to hear your BTC-e account was hacked. Mine was too, i had over $12,000 invested in my account when i first opened it at BTC-e. I don't know about you but this was all the money i had and now this has affected my family and my life. BTC-e is not a transparent company. I have contacted a legal firm who is prepared to go after BTC-e. My legal firms advice was this:

If the accounts that you deposited your funds have been hacked they can still be liable for negligence. They ought to have taken all necessary steps to safeguard your funds and/or insure your funds. In addition from the moment that we do not have any sufficient evidence yet that the accounts have been hacked we can also consider this as illegal withholding of your funds and/or fraud.

There are a lot of unanswered questions online whether our BTC-e accounts were hacked or fraud may be at play. I think you would agree that we at least need to know what happened to our money and if there is a way we could get our hard earned money back.

I am posting this message to see who else has had their BTC-e account robbed. Also those who would like to do something about it. Please let me know these things:

1. Your first name
2. Your email
3. How much was robbed from you account (US dollars)?
4. The country you live in.

To protect your privacy please send your answers here bringbtcetojustice@gmail.com

Please send this post to anyone your know who may have been affected.

Regards,
Bring-BTC-e-To-Justice

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2015, 03:21:14 PM

Internet 101, dont give a stranger your personal information. Might just be someone harvesting mail addresses.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3008

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 03:25:21 PM

Who is your legal firm and who can anyone who's interested contact there to check this out before handing anything else over?
bronan

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

Lazy Lurker Reads Alot

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 03:31:42 PM

You can not get them i think they are russians, do you really think american lawyers can bring them to justice.
I am pretty sure we can do squat about it, yes before you ask i am also locked out
foxkyu

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 03:47:24 PM

Why should give you detailed personal information??

No matter the what are you talking above, to give you personal information it's pretty rude.

Also you are still newbie, it could be you can use the data for the bad thing.
LuckyYOU

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 09:20:06 PM

You can not get them i think they are russians, do you really think american lawyers can bring them to justice.
I am pretty sure we can do squat about it, yes before you ask i am also locked out

I don't trade there but at op. I am sorry for your loss.

1 of the reasons I don't trade with them is their location. In the case of a harmfull event, you will have to put so much energy, time and money in that it will only makes things work.

However, if you care about principles (you should), do it.

samuel999

Activity: 256
Merit: 250

CSGOBetGuide.com - Esports Gambling List

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 10:06:30 PM

BTC-e was probably one of the sketchiest exchanges out there. No one knew who was running them at all, we don't know who operates the site, what country they are in, and so much other information about them that people should know. The only reason people trusted the site was because they have been around for such a long time. Personally I think that this is your fault for choosing such a sketchy exchange to use.

Also, how are you going to bring legal action against them? You don't even know what country they operate in and who operates the site, everything is anonymous.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: