Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:32:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [FINAL DAY] [Spells of Genesis] Signature Design Competition- 0.25BTC Prize!  (Read 4486 times)
AhmedAshraf (OP)

Activity: 357
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 07:59:02 PM

I will finish design for full members asap
Woah, This is Amazing! I would suggest you check with character limit as roslinpl advised, but otherwise, I am really curious if either of the golden duo (Roslinpl and MedUSA) will be able to come up with something better.

Great Job!

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nobitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

In holiday we trust

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 08:07:20 PM

Wow I am truly impressed with your design you have taken signature design to the next level.
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2015, 08:13:46 PM

Woah, This is Amazing! I would suggest you check with character limit as roslinpl advised, but otherwise, I am really curious if either of the golden duo (Roslinpl and MedUSA) will be able to come up with something better.

Great Job!

Hey,

depends on what do you think is better Smiley

For example, I will never 'draw' with BBcode so many details because then you need to use font size 1pt. I already made such mistake for LazyCoin contest. I spend a day on drawing with 1pt size pixel and at the end .. I tested my design under other web browsers ... if you will use font size 1pt for your design then it will not be a cross browser design.

Anyway I am really impressed by Coinnosaurus design but I am pretty sure it's made from font size 1pt.

Best regards.
Coinnosaurus

Activity: 643
Merit: 264

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 08:25:52 PM

Hey,

Really great BBCode Drawing Skills, but please remember about 4000 characters limits for a Full/Sr/Hero/Legendary signatures.
Also I see that you're using font size 1 perhaps, it will looks not good under some browsers. You can check under different browsers on your own.

If your signature is made from less than 4000 characters and is working on different browsers then it's truly amazing! :-)

Good luck,
best regards.

Thanks for the appreciation ,i'm tired to explain to you guys that I don't exceed 4k limit
However there's a little misunderstanding between browsers ,some might show the code a little bigger than normal size
roslinpl
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2015, 08:27:30 PM

Thanks for the appreciation ,i'm tired to explain to you guys that I don't exceed 4k limit

Hey,

Even if, you are using Font Size 1pt. Which makes your designs not looking same (looks good) on different browsers.

But it's not my contest I will not choose the winner, so good luck!

Best regards.
AhmedAshraf (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 08:27:56 PM

Great Job!

Hey,

depends on what do you think is better Smiley

For example, I will never 'draw' with BBcode so many details because then you need to use font size 1pt. I already made such mistake for LazyCoin contest. I spend a day on drawing with 1pt size pixel and at the end .. I tested my design under other web browsers ... if you will use font size 1pt for your design then it will not be a cross browser design.

Anyway I am really impressed by Coinnosaurus design but I am pretty sure it's made from font size 1pt.

Best regards.
Better for me is extremely situational. I don't count details or the lack of them, as better. However, I compare the designs as a whole.
So for me to judge what's better, I'll have to get a peek of what you're keeping under the wraps  Smiley
Good Luck  Wink

medUSA
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1003

--Signature Designs-- http://bit.ly/1Pjbx77

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2015, 10:31:16 PM

It might be a silly question. When is the deadline?

Someone requested an extension, Ahmed extended it by 3 hours. The designer has already posted his design. He probably doesn't need it anymore. So is the deadline still extended it by 3 hours, or it's back to 11:59pm? Thanks.
Hellacopter

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 10:56:59 PM

I think it's a good design competition and i guess this wil be really nice signature campaign
I wish the best of luck for everyone here and waiting the rates and the rules as well
nejibens

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 11:33:11 PM

I think it's a good design competition and i guess this wil be really nice signature campaign
I wish the best of luck for everyone here and waiting the rates and the rules as well

Yes i guess it's successful campaign as well and i wait its signature campaign
CC1

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 11:54:40 PM

Deleted my old post.
Here's my new entry.
Will update soon (maybe)

I tried to put the logo but the img wouldn't show up & it's probably due to my rank so you could add it manually if you choose Smiley (On the middle left & right)

PREVIEW

✹✹✹✹✹✹✹✹✹✹✹✹✹✹✹✹✹✹✹✹✹✹✹✹✹✹✹✹✹✹✹✹✹✹✹✹✹✹✹✹✹✹✹✹✹✹✹✹✹✹✹✹✹✹✹✹✹✹✹✹✹✹✹✹✹
                                                           - Spells of Genesis -
                                          \//\ Blockchain based cards - Innovative economy\//\
                                                           /// Purchase cards using BitCrystals \\\
                                                           Click anywhere to go or
                                                                 >> Click Here <<

CODE
Code:
[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=957797.0]
                                                           [b][size=12pt]- Spells of Genesis -[/b]
                                          [glow=green,2,300]\//\[/glow] [color=pink][b]Blockchain based cards[/b][/color] - [color=pink][b]Innovative economy[/b][/color][glow=green,2,300]\//\[/glow]
                                                           [b][size=6pt][color=green][color=purple]///[/color] Purchase cards using[/color] [color=black]BitCrystals [color=purple]\\\[/color][/color][/b]
                                                           [b][color=black]Click anywhere to go[/color][/b] or
                                                                 [glow=yellow,2,300]>> Click Here <<[/glow]
[/url]

---------

PREVIEW

Spells of GenesisBuy & Sell Blockchain cards]
Blockchain based cards   | ⚫ Buy and sell cards    | ⚫ Click anywhere to join!

CODE
Code:
[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=957797.0]
[color=orange][b][glow=brown,8,800][size=24pt]Spells of Genesis[/size][/glow][glow=yellow,2,300][size=24pt]Buy & Sell Blockchain cards][/glow][/b][/color]
⚫[color=blue]Blockchain based cards   [b]|[/b] ⚫ Buy and sell cards    [b]|[/b] ⚫ Click anywhere to join![/color]
[/url]
jbrnt

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 11:55:42 PM

This is my entry. All text can be changed if needed.
Address: 1HUQgGsiRgprETCUqH5RN8T4cn5NMUC2L8

jbrnt

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 12:12:59 AM

Nice images. The name of the game could be made clearer.  Sad

Even if, you are using Font Size 1pt. Which makes your designs not looking same (looks good) on different browsers.

Both roslinpl and medUSA do not design with 1pt font size, this must be the reason.

Someone requested an extension, Ahmed extended it by 3 hours. The designer has already posted his design. He probably doesn't need it anymore. So is the deadline still extended it by 3 hours, or it's back to 11:59pm? Thanks.

3 hours extension is granted, so it is 3am server time. No confusion.  Cheesy
medUSA
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2015, 12:20:25 AM

AhmedAshraf didn't reply, so deadline should be 3am. I don't want to be up that late  Undecided
CC1

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 12:21:34 AM

I thought I would need an extension, but I got it done before it.

@Ahmed I don't mind if you cancel the extension. Thank you anyway
roslinpl
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2015, 02:31:47 AM

Hello,

I would like to present my submission.

My design is based on my experience with Spell Of Genesis. I'm a gamer from a long time, also I'm a game dev so I studied the idea behind the Spells Of Genesis and I very like it!
Signatures made by me links to the Game concept and design. Included branding made from pixel art which is strongly related with games and from the first look someone will know that it's a signature which is advertising some cool game Smiley

I hope you'll like it.

Full Members Design:

Sr. Members Design:

Hero/Legendary Members Design:

Good luck to others.

Best regards.
medUSA
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2015, 02:42:32 AM
Last edit: December 04, 2015, 11:54:54 AM by medUSA

Here are my designs for Spells of Genesis.

I know you would like the box of crystals in the sig. I originally designed a crystal, I didn't like it on it's own. I started to look for something equally iconic. The Spells of Genesis website has a scroll on it, I though it would be nice to have the name of the game on a scroll in the sigs. The lines of symbols represents "spells" written in wizard language. The overall design and washed out colours aim to give a mythical medieval theme of the game. I could have them changed to another palette of your choice later.

Hope you like them  Smiley

AhmedAshraf (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 03:41:49 AM

Great submission everyone! Turns out, I was extremely wrong, You guys never run out of things in your store!
30 Minutes till the final deadline!

AhmedAshraf (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 03:47:35 AM

AhmedAshraf didn't reply, so deadline should be 3am. I don't want to be up that late  Undecided
I thought I would need an extension, but I got it done before it.

@Ahmed I don't mind if you cancel the extension. Thank you anyway
Sorry for not responding to your posts earlier. I haven't been awake as it was already very late in here.
But as you guys waited till near the deadline, We would keep the deadline till 3:59 anyway.

CC1

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 03:54:09 AM

Ah, 6 minutes to go.

Good luck guys
AhmedAshraf (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 04:01:46 AM

The time is up!
I have received a submission from RealPhotoshopper with a signature design through PM before the deadline, I will try to upload asap and it will be judged in the selection process.

Overall, This is going to be a very tough one to choose from and I would like to thank everyone for your great submissions!

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: